Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 320915 times)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #5360 on: Yesterday at 08:57:34 am »
Fella a bit in front of me giving it a few munich shouts and doing airplane gestures. Best way to report that? Dickhead tried to break his seat off at the very end too but couldn't manage it.

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5361 on: Yesterday at 09:15:03 am »
Fella a bit in front of me giving it a few munich shouts and doing airplane gestures. Best way to report that? Dickhead tried to break his seat off at the very end too but couldn't manage it.

Wonder was it the same guy next to us.... doing the airplane gesture all game too. Also lads in our seats when we got there and refused to move, they ended up breaking the seat we were supposed to have. When I tried to call them out I just got dogs abuse off them.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5362 on: Yesterday at 09:17:51 am »
Wonder was it the same guy next to us.... doing the airplane gesture all game too. Also lads in our seats when we got there and refused to move, they ended up breaking the seat we were supposed to have. When I tried to call them out I just got dogs abuse off them.

No Liverpool fans them. Disgusting behaviour

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5363 on: Yesterday at 09:39:45 am »

Was that block 335 towards the front?  Can add support as a witness too if want to DM.

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5364 on: Yesterday at 10:01:59 am »

I've asked the question via live chat.  I was advised to report it to Greater Manchester Police and Manchester United, but that LFC wouldn't do anything with my report or wish to investigate or take any action against the individuals.  I relayed that it wasn't right that the essential line from LFC was that they wouldn't be interested in investigating or taking any action themselves, but the buck remained firmly passed.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5365 on: Yesterday at 10:08:03 am »
It was block 333 quite near the back, made a note of his seat so can pass that along. Worse thing was he was with his young kid too, some role model

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5366 on: Yesterday at 10:25:19 am »
I've just reported what I saw in 335 on GMP's online reporting facility.  Took about 15 mins to complete.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5367 on: Yesterday at 10:56:13 am »
Cheers I've just done the same. Kind of doubt anything will come of it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5368 on: Yesterday at 12:08:38 pm »

Good on you for reporting the shithouse.

No fucking place for that.
I love you all. Even Mancs x

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #5369 on: Yesterday at 12:30:36 pm »
Just curious but is it legal to hold fans back out of curiosity? I ask as I noticed they were preventing fans from accessing toilets after the game

Always do it there. Where I was they stopped us going from 70 minutes and even refused before extra-time started. Were going to stop us going throughout extra-time and penalties if it came to it. Got a bit ugly and they relented in the end. It was pointed out to them it was a breach of human rights. Stop people going to the toilet but do nothing about tragedy chanting.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5370 on: Yesterday at 01:34:17 pm »
Always do it there. Where I was they stopped us going from 70 minutes and even refused before extra-time started. Were going to stop us going throughout extra-time and penalties if it came to it. Got a bit ugly and they relented in the end. It was pointed out to them it was a breach of human rights. Stop people going to the toilet but do nothing about tragedy chanting.

Good thing I hadn't drank much as normally can't hold a piss to save my life after a few beers.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5371 on: Yesterday at 08:20:57 pm »
We were in 231 with a very irate Irish chap threatening to piss on the bizzies. Couldn’t fault his persistence but they didn’t let him pass. Some people seeming some what bemused by the hold back which I guess you are going to get with the allocation we had
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5372 on: Yesterday at 08:25:37 pm »

I've been there when there was no hold back in the Rafa era and there was killings after. GMP did fuck all as the mancs picked off our lot.

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5373 on: Yesterday at 08:57:24 pm »
Grassing on your own fans after all the shite they sing year after year ;D

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #5374 on: Yesterday at 09:42:43 pm »
'grassing'

If that term is used in your vocabulary, then you are part of the problem

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #5375 on: Yesterday at 10:10:24 pm »
Grassing on your own fans after all the shite they sing year after year ;D

Dickhead behaviour is dickhead behaviour, so yeah, it's good to see self-policing amongst our fanbase

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5376 on: Yesterday at 10:59:45 pm »
Dickhead behaviour is dickhead behaviour, so yeah, it's good to see self-policing amongst our fanbase

You can always self police by having a quiet word with someone instead of being a snide grass.

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #5377 on: Yesterday at 11:22:35 pm »
You can always self police by having a quiet word with someone instead of being a snide grass.

But we’re universally expecting some of the well publicised incidents from United fans yesterday to see thorough action taken, but when our own dickheads behave the same way, a quiet word will do?  Anyone behaving as per VVM’s initial post frankly deserves banning by Liverpool.