Author Topic: Match Day Parking - Around Anfield?  (Read 176894 times)

Offline PaulD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Some things are more important .......
Re: Match Day Parking - Around Anfield?
« Reply #480 on: February 21, 2024, 09:46:10 am »

My son-in-law and grandson have tickets for the City game - they are driving up from Sussex - could anyone advise on where to park?

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2024, 09:49:25 am »
My son-in-law and grandson have tickets for the City game - they are driving up from Sussex - could anyone advise on where to park?
I'd have a look on Just Park, there's plenty of addresses close to the ground that charge a reasonable fee. I've used Sainsbury's on Great Homer Street which is a 20 minute walk to the ground but it's pretty cheap. Although it's a 20 minute walk (at most), after the game you're away from the ground and avoid trying to get out of a pay on the day car park, and avoid the road closures.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #482 on: March 15, 2024, 07:30:38 am »
I've been parking around Salop Street for years with no problem, but I got back there last night and every single car had been issued a parking ticket. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else from now on 😔
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #483 on: March 17, 2024, 11:07:59 am »
I've been parking around Salop Street for years with no problem, but I got back there last night and every single car had been issued a parking ticket. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else from now on 😔

If you’re up for a 20 minute walk try Judges Drive beside Newsham Park

Cherry Lane off Utting Ave is ok too
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • Si señor...
« Reply #484 on: Yesterday at 01:18:08 pm »

I always park here also. Never had any problem, maybe give it a wide berth for a while.