Author Topic: Liverpool vs Wolves preview. Sunday May 22nd. KO 4pm  (Read 22730 times)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Re: Liverpool vs Wolves preview. Sunday May 22nd. KO 4pm
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2022, 10:45:45 am »
Get your lucky pants on. Touch a pic of Stevie and believe
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2022, 10:53:16 am »
Since last week, I have come to terms this is already a good season with two cups and Champions League final to look forward.

On paper, yes the league MIGHT be in Man City's hands except with Steven Gerrard's miracle of mission impossible. On paper... Yes and I have peace in my heart with that.

Almost impossible.  :'(  :'(

But if we win the league I will chew my own testicles.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2022, 11:16:49 am »
I'm more looking forward to the champions league than today's game. We played away to villa few weeks back and most said we would win that easy, don't see what has changed since that. Hoping for a miracle,  but not excited about today.
mines a pint

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2022, 11:27:33 am »
No pressure today, and a general sense of ‘what will be will be.’ Got to enjoy the stress-free nature of this, because next week will be intense!

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2022, 11:42:49 am »
I agree with you Andy but trust me, none of our fans are going to do this if we win the league.

They’re just trying to stop him lobbing pyrotechnics at the crowd, perfectly understandable.,

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2022, 11:47:30 am »
Last game of the league and what a ride it's been. Hoping mainly to have no injuries and an ovation for what this squad has achieved. If City drop points it will be amazing, but realistically today will be about celebrating what's already happened and what can happen next week Saturday.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2022, 11:52:39 am »
It’s a strange feeling. Last game of the season and we have a chance of winning the title, yet I’m not nervous at all. Maybe it’s because Abu Dhabi’s cheating has put them in a position where no one expects them to not win every game ( except against us). Maybe it’s because we have the big one next week anyway. I expect I’ll be more nervous once the games kick off.
A lot depends on the cheats having their injured defenders back, if they don’t or they are back too early and not fit, then Villa do have a chance of nicking something.
I do have a feeling that that for the first time this season the officials will actually give a major decision against them.
Whatever happens, our lads have been fucking amazing this season and we are privileged to witness this team.

Come  on Reds!!!!!!!!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2022, 11:58:04 am »
Can’t wait now. Pre match warm up from 1.45, stroll across to the ground, see some old faces. Enjoy one of the best teams I’ve ever seen, wait for the lap of honour and we’ll know by then.

Today’s the day, see you on the other side of this epic journey.

You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2022, 12:05:13 pm »
Can’t wait now. Pre match warm up from 1.45, stroll across to the ground, see some old faces. Enjoy one of the best teams I’ve ever seen, wait for the lap of honour and we’ll know by then.

Today’s the day, see you on the other side of this epic journey.

Just got on the train and meeting mates I've not seen in years at Limey then heading to the ground. Full of nerves at might be but buzzing to see the team before they head off to Paris
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2022, 12:07:14 pm »
Just got on the train and meeting mates I've not seen in years at Limey then heading to the ground. Full of nerves at might be but buzzing to see the team before they head off to Paris
I hope you are going to have a great day, Rob!!!  :)  Glad that you have got on the train. What a day to be there!!!  :wave  :wave
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2022, 12:14:30 pm »
NEW: Liverpool’s team hotel was targeted by fireworks in the early hours of this morning, with officers from Merseyside Police called following the incident. A number of fireworks were let off at around 1.45am. #awlive [paul joyce - times]

Has Guardiola put the BS up for this.  :lmao
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2022, 12:17:06 pm »
I hope you are going to have a great day, Rob!!!  :)  Glad that you have got on the train. What a day to be there!!!  :wave  :wave

Cheers mate. Been too long since I last went to a game where we could finish the day as champions but regardless I'm lucky my mates lad can't make it today and will sing my heart out.

Mates lad will just have to make do with Paris 😂
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2022, 12:18:10 pm »
NEW: Liverpool’s team hotel was targeted by fireworks in the early hours of this morning, with officers from Merseyside Police called following the incident. A number of fireworks were let off at around 1.45am. #awlive [paul joyce - times]

Expected nothing else from those lot to be honest

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2022, 12:24:22 pm »

Where in the ground are you?

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2022, 12:28:53 pm »
Where in the ground are you?

Kop 306 😊

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2022, 12:29:28 pm »
Expected nothing else from those lot to be honest
They truly are the most vile fans in the country now.

Hopefully they will be watching our fireworks tonight!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2022, 12:33:30 pm »

Just bitter and twisted little gobshites.

Enjoy your mediocrity :wave

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2022, 12:33:47 pm »
If we win the League, then God exists, and he´s a massive Red

I have a feeling....

Well Pope JP2 was a red.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2022, 12:34:42 pm »

No. They need no encouragement to be dickheads.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline liversaint

• Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2022, 12:36:32 pm »
Kop 306 😊

108 for me. Give me a wave😂

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2022, 12:38:01 pm »
108 for me. Give me a wave😂

:wave

😁

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2022, 12:38:10 pm »
They’re just trying to stop him lobbing pyrotechnics at the crowd, perfectly understandable.,

They are going to have to sell him and DCL to afford the “rebuild” that Frankie has got planned. Apparently they have a list of Young up and coming players they are going to go out and buy and unless the team around.
Rafa got them Grey and Townsend the Scottish lad and Mykolenko. All for the cost of a Digne.
Lampard has brought in DillyDally and El Ghazi.

:)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2022, 12:40:18 pm »

Relax.
Enjoy the day.
Hope we win but anything else is a bonus.
Come on you red men.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2022, 12:45:18 pm »
In view of our popularity with the royalist flagshaggers

I thought this bit from Macaulay’s poem Naseby appropriate today

“wherefore come ye forth in triumph from the north,
With your hands, and your feet, and your raiment all red?
And wherefore doth your rout send forth a joyous shout?”

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2022, 12:48:07 pm »
3 Points will do me.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline NarutoReds

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2022, 12:51:32 pm »

As in the news, "A number of fireworks were let off at around 1.45 am."

1.45am... They do love fireworks, don't they? Hahahaha!!!  ;D

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2022, 01:16:46 pm »
Well Pope JP2 was a red.

AKA The Best Pope  :)

Online RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2022, 01:22:25 pm »
Alisson to score the winner from a corner at 97th minute to get us the title

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2022, 01:25:06 pm »

but...but...but....they ESCAPED relegation with 600m pound squad!! You can't beat that feeling! EVER.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2022, 01:30:45 pm »

Back to normal today...meaningless end of season game for them, Title decider for us (and if the cheats pip us to the Title, we have the small matter of a CL Final next week to look forward too!)

2 Trophies, 3 or 4, it's been an amazing Season. What they 'achieved' means fuck all to anybody but themselves.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2022, 01:52:41 pm »
In my life as a Liverpool supporter, time and again Stevie Gerrard has shown me that miracles happen. I never believed Istanbul was possible and was sure that a  3-0 scoreline against Milan can't be overturned. Against West Ham in the cup final in 2006, I thought we had gone one step too far, but Stevie again showed me miracles happen. He could not perform the last act of his performance, when he slipped for the title in 2013-14. I hope to believe, Stevie G has one last miracle left for his club.
Again, I know in my mind that today it seems impossible. But, can Stevie G do it one last time for Liverpool, this time away from Liverpool.

Come on captain, give us one last miracle.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2022, 01:57:16 pm »

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2022, 02:03:28 pm »
Had my Vegan Scouse from Homebaked. Ready now. Come on Red Men (and Villa).
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline NarutoReds

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2022, 02:19:24 pm »
Wolves head coach Bruno Lage reported no fresh injury concerns in his pre-match press conference, but did confirm that Max Kilman, Romain Saiss and Nelson Semedo remain sidelined.

Last match

Wolves 1-1 Norwich City (May 15): Ruddy, Jonny, Toti, Coady, Boly, Ait-Nouri, Neves, Moutinho, Neto, Hwang, Jimenez.

Southampton 1-2 Liverpool (May 17): Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Konate, Tsimikas, Milner, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Jota, Firmino.

Credit: www.liverpoolfc.com

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2022, 02:19:38 pm »
a game at a time

win this and just hope for the best

there is still the CL final to come.

think we go full strength for this barring any injuries.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2022, 02:24:27 pm »
THE DAY IT DOES TREMBLE

I mean looking outside it's a bit dark and gloomy and still but that's just because of decorum

Today is a DESTINY DAY

I believe. Wolves are to be tamed and Stevie wins the league

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2022, 02:26:14 pm »
Alisson to score the winner from a corner at 97th minute to get us the title

I'd love to win by an own goal - the only one in the game

Just to luxuriate in various levels of fume when I run outta beer

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2022, 02:26:38 pm »

Why are they in a hotel? We’re at home.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2022, 02:30:42 pm »
Why are they in a hotel? We’re at home.

Klopp always keeps the team together before a match, either home or away.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2022, 02:30:54 pm »
But if we win the league I will chew my own testicles.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 02:40:11 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97