Author Topic: Suso  (Read 86246 times)

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Suso
« Reply #400 on: November 10, 2018, 01:49:06 pm »
What a player this kid's turning into. Mental we let him go.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2018, 01:53:24 pm »
Good to see the lad doing well. Really thought he was the standout player of that group coming through, he just always looked a proper player.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: November 10, 2018, 02:06:04 pm »
What a player this kid's turning into. Mental we let him go.

Not mental at all. I mean, I wish we kept him and all that, but he would never develop this way with severely limited playing time in Liverpool. So it was probably the best for all to part ways. It's great he is doing so well and has blossomed into a proper footballer.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: November 10, 2018, 03:30:06 pm »
Good to see the lad doing well. Really thought he was the standout player of that group coming through, he just always looked a proper player.

With Sterling Coady as well as Suso what a group that was as well.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: November 11, 2018, 10:33:56 pm »
Not mental at all. I mean, I wish we kept him and all that, but he would never develop this way with severely limited playing time in Liverpool. So it was probably the best for all to part ways. It's great he is doing so well and has blossomed into a proper footballer.

That's the key. And no revisionism is coming in - he wouldn't have made it in the PL and certainly not as a winger.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: November 11, 2018, 10:52:08 pm »
That's the key. And no revisionism is coming in - he wouldn't have made it in the PL and certainly not as a winger.

I don’t get this point, he would have made it anywhere eventually, he was in England for 4 years, he was well exposed to the climate of English football.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #406 on: July 20, 2020, 05:20:20 pm »

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: July 21, 2020, 01:35:35 pm »
Joined Sevilla permanently for €21m

https://www.football-espana.net/2020/07/20/official-sevilla-sign-suso-permanently-from-milan-in-e21m-deal/amp?
I wonder if we had a sell-on clause. I'd be very surprised if Edwards overlooked that.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: July 21, 2020, 01:46:19 pm »
I wonder if we had a sell-on clause. I'd be very surprised if Edwards overlooked that.

I think he went to Milan for free when his contract with us expired.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #409 on: July 21, 2020, 02:02:28 pm »
He was always going to end up in Spain and not with either of the big two (or Atletico under Simeone).  Good little player but drifts out of games and doesn't have any physical attributes to speak of.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
« Reply #410 on: August 16, 2020, 11:13:03 pm »
Great finish lad  :)

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #411 on: August 16, 2020, 11:18:21 pm »
Great finish lad  :)
Every time I watch him he shows lots of ability and always a willingness to get on to the ball to try and make something happen but all throughout his career he’s flattered to deceive. Hoping he gets another goal in the final.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: August 17, 2020, 12:24:45 am »
Forged in Liverpool over 5 years, it’s impossible not to take pleasure in seeing this talented player (who a lot, including myself, had very high hopes for) mature and carve out an excellent career first in Italy and now back in Spain. Scoring the equaliser and dumping the woeful Mancs out of Europe, will grant him an even warmer welcome when he’s next at Anfield.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: August 17, 2020, 12:55:44 am »
Oh Ho he's magic,
You know,
Jesus Fernández Suso
No time for caution.

Online Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: August 17, 2020, 05:25:55 am »
Every time I watch him he shows lots of ability and always a willingness to get on to the ball to try and make something happen but all throughout his career he’s flattered to deceive. Hoping he gets another goal in the final.

He has had a decent career IMO. Was Milan's best player for a couple of seasons and now is playing for the 4th or 5th best team in Spain.

He is pretty much Coutinho lite. Loves to dribble and has a great shot but maybe doesn't posses the same amount of magic as Coutinho.

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #415 on: August 17, 2020, 09:33:36 am »
Yea, is even more inconsistent than Coutinho too (who himself isn't consistent), even within the game itself, but is a decent player. He's perfect for someone like Sevilla/Wolves - teams of that ilk, like Man Utd. Not a player for a team competing at the very top end (although maybe could be a squaddie). Same as Emre Can actually. Both are about the same age too.
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #416 on: August 17, 2020, 10:49:36 am »
Coutinho, Sterling and Suso have contributed to a lovely week of football there ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: August 17, 2020, 11:41:15 am »
Coutinho, Sterling and Suso have contributed to a lovely week of football there ;D

Can someone tell me what sterling has done? In gif or pic format is ok if it’s too difficult to describe in words.

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #418 on: August 17, 2020, 01:22:51 pm »
Can someone tell me what sterling has done? In gif or pic format is ok if it’s too difficult to describe in words.

The way he kicked the ball at an open goal would’ve earned him three points in rugby ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #419 on: August 17, 2020, 04:36:40 pm »

Missed an absolute sitter when they were 2-1 down and Lyon then went up the other end and scored their 3rd less than a minute later.

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: August 17, 2020, 07:11:40 pm »
Missed an absolute sitter when they were 2-1 down and Lyon then went up the other end and scored their 3rd less than a minute later.

:lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: August 18, 2020, 01:46:37 am »

God I can’t stop watching that. I actually enjoy the longer clip too where he starts the move off with a tantrum for not getting the ball.

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #422 on: August 21, 2020, 10:01:10 pm »
Congratulations on winning the Europa league
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline smurfinaus

• Legacy Fan
  • Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to <insert location> we go :P
« Reply #423 on: September 16, 2020, 12:40:17 am »
Become a good little player.Lets be realistic. EPL was always too quick for him/he was always a tad too slow (wanted too much time on ball which he wouldnt have gotten with us) ..much like the other guy we let go Luis Alberto ?? (assist machine before he came to us). again doing quite well but not quite quick enough to play in EPL but proven themselves in a non EPL league..

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #424 on: October 24, 2023, 08:20:41 am »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Online jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #425 on: October 24, 2023, 08:53:37 am »
Suso: ‘I could understand Gerrard but Carragher was incredible’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/23/suso-i-could-understand-gerrard-but-carragher-was-incredible-sevilla-arsenal

Thanks for sharing. A good read, that. So often these articles crop up and you sense a note of bitterness, but Suso seems wholly positive about his experience with us and makes clear that the decision to move in was his own. Players must be gutted when these sliding doors moments with Jürgen occur!