Author Topic: NBA Discussion  (Read 603615 times)

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
Re: NBA Discussion
« Reply #5120 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:56 pm »
I’ll be happy if Lakers get Leonard without giving up Ingram, Ball, Hart or Kuzma.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5121 on: June 28, 2018, 05:37:43 pm »
Watching the Awards last night, I agree with Harden winning it but not the other two. To me Casey was like a most improved coach. I know it’s only the 2nd year but it all comes across all fake and cheap like no one can be assed being there. Then again the awards are supposed to be about regular season which ends mid April then they done the awards late June, big gap that.

Offline Dread Breath

• Resident Lecter. Convicted of crimes against Andrew Symonds and pensioned off to Australia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5122 on: June 28, 2018, 05:40:25 pm »
I’ll be happy if Lakers get Leonard without giving up Ingram, Ball, Hart or Kuzma.

Yeah, the Spurs should give up a top 5 player in the league and not get anything back.  ::)
Blame me for all the draft threads on RAWK

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5123 on: June 28, 2018, 05:51:02 pm »

What the hell do you take us for, the New York Knicks?

What on Earth makes you  believe we would take anything but those players you mentioned?

If you're lucky, you'lle have one of those left, Ingram,Hart and Kuzma and Randall is what I would take. You can keep Lavar.

Offline Dread Breath

• Resident Lecter. Convicted of crimes against Andrew Symonds and pensioned off to Australia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5124 on: June 28, 2018, 05:59:27 pm »

What on Earth makes you  believe we would take anything but those players you mentioned?

If you're lucky, you'lle have one of those left, Ingram,Hart and Kuzma and Randall is what I would take. You can keep Lavar.

I've found that as a whole Lakers fans are by some margin some of the most deluded sports fans in any sport on the globe.

I'm not sure Randle has much value - an article last few days on Cleaning the Glass about him. I think the Spurs are smart enough to steer well clear.

There's a rumour going around Ball might be headed to Phoenix - though its true there's also one Kevin Love might be as well. :D I don't think Pop and co would like circus Lavar.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5125 on: June 28, 2018, 06:07:16 pm »

I’d say more Nets yes haha.

But yes I know I fully expect 3 of them to be gone if a trade happens.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5126 on: June 28, 2018, 06:11:57 pm »
I've found that as a whole Lakers fans are by some margin some of the most deluded sports fans in any sport on the globe.

Theres just a lot of us...fan bases are largely the same regardless of success or failures. Two months ago, the idea of this trade happening would have been fanciful. Now? It seems possible maybe even probable.

Magic is a week away from doing something ridiculous. Or being the butt of jokes.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5127 on: June 28, 2018, 06:14:57 pm »
Got to get it Right for me Magic. Talks a big game and getting Lakers back to top so he’s got to deliverer.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5128 on: June 28, 2018, 06:16:59 pm »
Theres just a lot of us...fan bases are largely the same regardless of success or failures. Two months ago, the idea of this trade happening would have been fanciful. Now? It seems possible maybe even probable.

Magic is a week away from doing something ridiculous. Or being the butt of jokes.

Realgm and ISH (Inside Hoops) forums are awash with Lakers fans: its pretty obvious a good deal of them are fairly deluded compared to fans from other teams, with maybe the lone exception of the Celtics fanbase. Probably a result of being "historical" franchises.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5129 on: June 28, 2018, 07:41:47 pm »
Realgm and ISH (Inside Hoops) forums are awash with Lakers fans: its pretty obvious a good deal of them are fairly deluded compared to fans from other teams, with maybe the lone exception of the Celtics fanbase. Probably a result of being "historical" franchises.

Every fan base has got their idiots. As someone said, those are just two huge franchises you’ve mentioned. And using online forums/social media as a barometer for any set of fans is just plain stupid. Fucking hell, have you seen Liverpool fans on Twitter before, they’re delusional!  ;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: June 28, 2018, 09:29:33 pm »
Stephen A on first take saying he’s heard lebron texted KD to see if he’s up for joining the lakers with him, not sure if that makes lebron look worst as he’s trying to get KD to come there and weaken the warriors or KD as lebron thinks he’d actually consider it

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5131 on: June 28, 2018, 10:41:31 pm »
According to woj the Lakers are willing to trade Brandon Ingram and future 1st round pick for Kawhi Leonard.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5132 on: June 28, 2018, 10:42:48 pm »
Remind me why the Lakers should be giving up anything to get a guy they're favourites to sign in free agency? Not quite following.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5133 on: June 28, 2018, 10:47:40 pm »
I asked that question too but most said Spurs will trade him to avoid him going free.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5134 on: June 28, 2018, 10:50:22 pm »
I asked that question too but most said Spurs will trade him to avoid him going free.

If I'm the Lakers I'd say "Go ahead fellas, we'll get him in 12 months without giving up any assets. Bye".

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: June 28, 2018, 10:58:46 pm »
If I'm the Lakers I'd say "Go ahead fellas, we'll get him in 12 months without giving up any assets. Bye".
always the possibility he goes elsewhere, also possible that lebron doesn’t go without Kawhi so they could end up missing out on both

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5136 on: June 28, 2018, 10:59:39 pm »
always the possibility he goes elsewhere, also possible that lebron doesn’t go without Kawhi so they could end up missing out on both

Chances of Leonard going to a team not named the Lakers? About as remote as James joining the Raps.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5137 on: June 28, 2018, 11:01:42 pm »
Chances of Leonard going to a team not named the Lakers? About as remote as James joining the Raps.
clippers? Even Boston could trade for him now and he likes it and sticks there, much better chance of competing there

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5138 on: June 28, 2018, 11:43:46 pm »

True that but if he does get traded somewhere else for a season like Boston or Philadelphia and there winning right away, he might sign and stay.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #5139 on: June 28, 2018, 11:47:54 pm »

Things change.
Maybe he wouldn't be so enamoured joining a franchise that rejected a chance to get him when they had first dibs.
Or maybe another team builds up a suitable case that entices him.
Or maybe the Lakers bomb next year and the potential starts to look a bit Meh.
Or maybe, yet another season without Playoffs, the Lakers franchise doesn't look as enticing as it once did.

Most things are not for certain. One thing that is for certain is you never, ever, turn down the change to bring in one of the best players of this current era, simply to hold onto some assets a bit longer.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:49:46 pm by Doc Red »
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5140 on: June 29, 2018, 12:48:40 am »
According to woj the Lakers are willing to trade Brandon Ingram and future 1st round pick for Kawhi Leonard.

Yeah that's not enough and Woj said that Spurs want more.

Kuzma,Ingram,Randle in a sign and trade and a pick would be good.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5141 on: June 29, 2018, 03:24:47 am »
Every fan base has got their idiots. As someone said, those are just two huge franchises you’ve mentioned. And using online forums/social media as a barometer for any set of fans is just plain stupid. Fucking hell, have you seen Liverpool fans on Twitter before, they’re delusional!  ;D

This is from a moderator, an actual moderator who is one because of his more moderate middling outlook, on the Lakers forum on realgm, within the last week or so: " Lonzo Ball has take-over mentality. Lonzo Ball has the best IQ in the game. If you understand basketball....." and [in relation to Lonzo Ball's value around the league]: "Value is tremendous right now. These stars want to come to LA because they understand Lonzo's hustle on defense and then they get the ball on offense too? These dudes are trying to get on this squad."

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason stars want to move to Los Angeles, champ.

On ISH there are frequent debates over whom is number one all time, Jordan or Kobe (!!!!)

You won't find many Kings fans saying stuff like: "DeAaron Fox has the best IQ in the game!" but for Lonzo and Lakers fans, that's a pretty common thing to say.

"If you understand basketball...."  :lmao :lmao :lmao
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 06:58:00 am by Dread Breath »

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5142 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:29 am »
To be fair though, Lonzo Ball gets a much worse rap than he should.
He does have a very high basketball IQ and a great floor vision. NBA Legends  have specifically pointed that aspect out, Gary Payton went as far as to claim Ball had the best court vision since Magic.
He's still playing within himself, definitely needs to become more of a scorer, but his selflessness will attrack players. He's one of the few points that are out to make their teammates score easier baskets.

I think he'll go down as the best point of his generation. Give him a few years. It took Payton until his 3rd season to actually lose the scrub/flop tag.

Having said that, I don't think players are considering LA simply because of Ball, but he's certainly a tantalising part of the package. I'm fairly certain he won't be the one that gets traded if the Lakers bank some stars.

I still think Lebron and George won't be going to LA, and I have my doubts on Leonard shifting there as well.
One does not just quit the Spurs organising and shift to LA. If he has issues with the Spurs' front office, going to LA and dealing with their front office of late would be like jumping out of the pan and into a volcano.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5143 on: June 29, 2018, 08:26:24 am »
^ ^ this is the problem about claiming someone has the "best court vision since Magic" (orly? Never heard of Lebron James or watched Ben Simmons?) when he can't use this elite vision in half court settings because he a. can't dribble, and b. can't shoot, plus, c. he also can't finish at the rim. Trae Young's and Luka Doncic's passing will have a lot more utility than Ball's will ever have because they can actually run a pick and roll and can dribble past defenders in the half-court AND they have range on their shots opening up passing lanes. Doncic is also a very intuitive at-the-rim finisher despite not being all that athletic.

Teams just play Lonzo for the pass in the half court - he's practically useless as an offensive PG in the NBA as a result.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5144 on: June 29, 2018, 01:10:09 pm »
^ ^ this is the problem about claiming someone has the "best court vision since Magic" (orly? Never heard of Lebron James or watched Ben Simmons?) when he can't use this elite vision in half court settings because he a. can't dribble, and b. can't shoot, plus, c. he also can't finish at the rim.

I'm glad you're here to set things right.
Baron Davis and Gary Payton,  clearly missed all these points you mentioned, and I doubt they know about the likes of Simmons and Lebron.
Definitely worth ridiculing their opinions.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5145 on: June 29, 2018, 04:20:39 pm »
So as expected, reports confirming LeBron has officially opted out of his final year, so he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/06/29/report-lebron-james-declines-option-cleveland-cavaliers-2018-19-season

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5146 on: June 29, 2018, 04:52:47 pm »
It would be nice if Lebron had the balls to sign with Lakers without any of George or Leonard there.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5147 on: June 29, 2018, 05:59:42 pm »
It would be nice if Lebron had the balls to sign with Lakers without any of George or Leonard there.

Harsh. He's been carrying scrubs to Finals several times already.
Certainly doesn't have anything to prove on that aspect.
Might as well roll the dice and go for probably his large opportunity to team up with Stars whilst still being among the top 3 players on the planet.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5148 on: June 29, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »
To be fair though, Lonzo Ball gets a much worse rap than he should.
He does have a very high basketball IQ and a great floor vision. NBA Legends  have specifically pointed that aspect out, Gary Payton went as far as to claim Ball had the best court vision since Magic
If Gary Payton really said that after seeing just one year of Lonzo Ball, that’s dumb as f.ck imo.
And let’s be honest, as great player as he was, he has a big mouth and loves saying controversial stuff from time to time. Just on top of my head I can say Stockton, Kidd, Nash, Lebron, CP3, Simmons all had/have a better court vision than Lonzo.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5149 on: June 29, 2018, 08:01:13 pm »
If Gary Payton really said that after seeing just one year of Lonzo Ball, that’s dumb as f.ck imo.
And let’s be honest, as great player as he was, he has a big mouth and loves saying controversial stuff from time to time. Just on top of my head I can say Stockton, Kidd, Nash, Lebron, CP3, Simmons all had/have a better court vision than Lonzo.

All good points, but this ignores the crux of the matter:  in order to get some attention (and job security, attention, clicks, yadda yadda) in the world of sports opinion shouting (which world ex-players will find themselves in, whether it's footy or hoops or whatever) you have to have a HOT TAKE.  It is not enough to say "Lonzo Ball has some positives to his game, including his court vision, but he is immature and has the jumpshot mechanics of a derelict oil gusher", no, that take IS NOT HOT ENOUGH.  It is much much much more likely to get attention if you say "NOT SINCE KEVIN McHALE WAS IN HIS SHORT SHORTS HEY DAY HAS A PLAYERS SHORTS SO FREQUENTLY THREATENED TO SPILL TESTICLES INTO THE PUBLIC's VIEW" (that joke didn't work here!) or "Best court vision since Magic!"

Hot takez.  All hot takes.  Gotta fill the 8500 hours of airtime daily on ESPN radio, TV, online, and that's just ESPN......
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5150 on: June 29, 2018, 08:17:57 pm »
All good points, but this ignores the crux of the matter:  in order to get some attention (and job security, attention, clicks, yadda yadda) in the world of sports opinion shouting (which world ex-players will find themselves in, whether it's footy or hoops or whatever) you have to have a HOT TAKE.  It is not enough to say "Lonzo Ball has some positives to his game, including his court vision, but he is immature and has the jumpshot mechanics of a derelict oil gusher", no, that take IS NOT HOT ENOUGH.  It is much much much more likely to get attention if you say "NOT SINCE KEVIN McHALE WAS IN HIS SHORT SHORTS HEY DAY HAS A PLAYERS SHORTS SO FREQUENTLY THREATENED TO SPILL TESTICLES INTO THE PUBLIC's VIEW" (that joke didn't work here!) or "Best court vision since Magic!"

Hot takez.  All hot takes.  Gotta fill the 8500 hours of airtime daily on ESPN radio, TV, online, and that's just ESPN......
I liked your Stephen A impression ;D

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5151 on: June 29, 2018, 11:14:30 pm »

Payton, Baron Davis, amongst others, had interesting views on Lonzo Ball.
We forget that a point guard develops at a different rate than other positions,  yet they hold the ball most of the time,  sotheir weaknesses are always clear to see. It was interesting to see how great PGs, especially the likes of Payton, analysed the strengths and weaknesses of Ball, a player many have already dismissed as overhyped. Again, it wasn't until Payton's 3rd season before he stopped looking like a dud. Luckily for him, there was far less media exposure and 24/7 analysis, than now.

All good points, but this ignores the crux of the matter:  in order to get some attention (and job security, attention, clicks, yadda yadda) in the world of sports opinion shouting (which world ex-players will find themselves in, whether it's footy or hoops or whatever) you have to have a HOT TAKE.

Of course, that theory only applies when you disagree with the view points of a former player, then it's them merely saying things for a soundbite.   If, on the other hand,  we agree, then naturally the players are finally using their NBA gained knowledge. Is that how it works?

We had posters on this very thread already dismissing Ball after his first month in the NBA. And apparently Simmons is now the flavour of the month, the hottest next PG. Last I checked, Simmons didn't have a shot either, and nothing about his dribbling stands out or at least is equal to the top PGs in the NBA.
I think they'll both forge fine careers, though I have a feeling Simmons will play more point forward than a point guard as he develops. Still far too early to dismiss players though. Especially dismissing a player with the numbers Ball has in his rookie season.

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5152 on: June 30, 2018, 01:29:29 am »
The Celtics with everyone healthy will win it all next season. Unbelievable to go as far as they did without Hayward and Smart. If Kyrie stays then happy days.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5153 on: June 30, 2018, 02:29:09 am »
I'm glad you're here to set things right.
Baron Davis and Gary Payton,  clearly missed all these points you mentioned, and I doubt they know about the likes of Simmons and Lebron.
Definitely worth ridiculing their opinions.

I think its fairly safe to dismiss Baron Davis' and Gary Payton's opinion on this given, well, given Lebron for starters as well as the names Elsewhere has stated apart from many others we could list.

This is why playing skill is not commensurate with talent evaluation or being a good owner or coach. Else Michael Jordan's Charlotte Hornets would have won the NBA championship a number of times during his tenure.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5154 on: June 30, 2018, 02:36:05 am »
Payton, Baron Davis, amongst others, had interesting views on Lonzo Ball.
We forget that a point guard develops at a different rate than other positions,  yet they hold the ball most of the time,  sotheir weaknesses are always clear to see. It was interesting to see how great PGs, especially the likes of Payton, analysed the strengths and weaknesses of Ball, a player many have already dismissed as overhyped. Again, it wasn't until Payton's 3rd season before he stopped looking like a dud. Luckily for him, there was far less media exposure and 24/7 analysis, than now.

Of course, that theory only applies when you disagree with the view points of a former player, then it's them merely saying things for a soundbite.   If, on the other hand,  we agree, then naturally the players are finally using their NBA gained knowledge. Is that how it works?

We had posters on this very thread already dismissing Ball after his first month in the NBA. And apparently Simmons is now the flavour of the month, the hottest next PG. Last I checked, Simmons didn't have a shot either, and nothing about his dribbling stands out or at least is equal to the top PGs in the NBA.
I think they'll both forge fine careers, though I have a feeling Simmons will play more point forward than a point guard as he develops. Still far too early to dismiss players though. Especially dismissing a player with the numbers Ball has in his rookie season.

Nothing stands out about Simmons' dribbling?!!! Like nothing at all?  :lmao :lmao

He's 6'10" and a wizard with the ball in hand. You also said yourself that point guards develop at different rates: another way of saying this is that traditionally 95% of PGs come into the league and are basically trash if they're starters, yet Simmons has come in as a rookie and is already one of the top PGs in the league, let alone the fact he has had one of the greatest rookie seasons in the games history. Yes, also, his handle is up there with the very best at the position, let alone the fact he's that size and able to handle the rock like that.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5155 on: June 30, 2018, 06:23:04 am »
...and that he's only played PG for one year, having not played it before.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5156 on: June 30, 2018, 07:05:10 am »
...and that he's only played PG for one year, having not played it before.

:thumbup

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5157 on: June 30, 2018, 07:40:59 am »
His dribbling skills are impressive for a 6.10 point forward, not nothing special for the average point.
That he has vision and eye for a pass whilst in the body of a forward is what gives him the extra intangible and makes him a unicorn.
But his dribbling and shootings skills, were he say 6ft 4 would be considered about par at best. Certainly his shooting is below par.

I'm excited to see how teams play him next season and how he adjusts or improves. I'm sure a lot of coaches were watching the way Boston's masterminds exploited his weaknesses and laid them bare.

It's like Lebron with the ball, for his size and with his athleticism,  his dribbling skills are exceptional,  but if we're just looking at the technical aspect and grading his dribbling skills alone, they wouldn't be among the top 20. And again,  I don't see him as a PG long term.

As for the comments on Lonzo Ball by former players, sure players can exaggerate to make a point, but the point is still valid nonetheless.  You won't find too many former players dismiss Lonzo's talents because they see the potential. And he also had an impressive rookie season that few have matched.

I'm just glad the Knicks have their own unicorn.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5158 on: June 30, 2018, 08:03:46 am »
The Celtics with everyone healthy will win it all next season. Unbelievable to go as far as they did without Hayward and Smart. If Kyrie stays then happy days.

I had them down as Champions in my predictions prior to Kyrie getting injured.
So unlucky to lose two key players to injury.  The hope is they look back at their playoff run inspite of the injuries and see the silver lining in that the remaining players gained experienced and showed their worth. Fantastic foundation for a challenge next season.  I think they can beat the Warriors.
And knowing Danny Ainge,  if Kyrie isn't with then next season than he'll find some way to replace him with Leonard. Leonard on the Celtics would be such a perfect fit and team. Harkens back to the old days of building a Championship team with layers and angles, rather than 2 or 3 stars and some leftovers.

Offline Dread Breath

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5159 on: June 30, 2018, 08:34:40 am »
His dribbling skills are impressive for a 6.10 point forward, not nothing special for the average point.
That he has vision and eye for a pass whilst in the body of a forward is what gives him the extra intangible and makes him a unicorn.
But his dribbling and shootings skills, were he say 6ft 4 would be considered about par at best. Certainly his shooting is below par.

I'm excited to see how teams play him next season and how he adjusts or improves. I'm sure a lot of coaches were watching the way Boston's masterminds exploited his weaknesses and laid them bare.

It's like Lebron with the ball, for his size and with his athleticism,  his dribbling skills are exceptional,  but if we're just looking at the technical aspect and grading his dribbling skills alone, they wouldn't be among the top 20. And again,  I don't see him as a PG long term.

As for the comments on Lonzo Ball by former players, sure players can exaggerate to make a point, but the point is still valid nonetheless.  You won't find too many former players dismiss Lonzo's talents because they see the potential. And he also had an impressive rookie season that few have matched.

I'm just glad the Knicks have their own unicorn.

Ben Simmons is already arguably the best 6'10" ball handler the game has ever seen, but you are allowed your opinion, even though its wrong.

As for Lonzo, he didn't even make the all-rookie team, so his season was not only matched but surpassed by a number of players just this year - ie it was unimpressive to many. He was mediocre/awful in a lot of areas, shot 30% from 3, 36 FG% and a Shaqesque 45 FT% from the line. He's also one of the worst at the rim finishers in the entire NBA and this is not to mention his very basic handle. He was decent as a defender but that's not why he was drafted number 2 overall for.

Plus, if dominoes fall the right way, he could well be a Phoenix Sun this time next week, hopefully not though as I don't want to see Lebron and Kawhi on the Lakers.