Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 96187 times)

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2012, 02:33:25 pm »
Do you feel regret every day? Not because you had NNLT, or because I think you should. Do you think about the way you were then, a stupid young man who committed that terrible crime. You want to talk to him. You want to try and explain reality to him, to tell him the way things are. But you can't. That young man has been gone for a long time and this old man is all that's left. You've got to live with that. Are you rehabilitated? It's just a nonsense word. So you go on and mark your application for parole "rejected," young man and stop wasting my time. Because to be honest, I don't care at all.

Rehabilitated? It's just a stupid, made-up word, so boys like you can sit behind a desk, wear a fancy suit, and feel important. You're a jerk, and I had sex with your mother last night. And I swear to God, you let me outta here, first thing I'm gonna do is kill again!

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: September 2, 2012, 10:10:40 pm »
I got mine (rather undeservedly I thought) for a managerial odds thread during the utter chaos on the day Hodgson was sacked.

I rarely start(ed) topics anyway, but it would be nice to lose the tag. Os gwelwch yn dda...

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: September 2, 2012, 10:18:14 pm »
OK

87:13

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: September 2, 2012, 10:45:07 pm »
OK

Thank you! I will use the privilege carefully...

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Thanks for your advise corkboy.
But...i do not know what to say to them...
See yer.

Putting this guy forward for consideration, as he may be a little deterred, due to language difficulties probably.

I am not arguing his case, by the way. I know very little about him, other than he seems to like Suarez. A lot.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
cheers
I'll have a look at his posts and decide.
Yep.

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Thanks again Corkboy for your kindness.

But I tell you what...even if I am allowed to have that option again...I do not think I will open many topics in the future...unless I have some important news about my idol Luisito I wont open any...

Cheers pal.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:51:58 am by Uruguayan36 »

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
Don't suppose I could have mine sorted? Despite rarely wanting to post a new topic, it's a tag I do not want.

I was given it a year ago when I opened the original pictures thread for 12/13 and I just copied everything from the official site and got a slap on the wrist for adding a pic of those warrior girls on the kit release.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
If you donate to RAWK you could change the tag yourself :)

All happy then!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
If you donate to RAWK you could change the tag yourself :)

All happy then!

NNLT is not user changeable. Donations would still be nice though.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
What NNLT stands for?

No new LFC topics

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
or No Northern Latin Territories for you.
Yep.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
NNLT is not user changeable. Donations would still be nice though.
Oops...!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline hem1987

• As thick as a whale omelette.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live where we are LOL
Hi Guys,

My NNLT Access has been removed by some mod  due to starting a topic wishing everybody on my birthday with the topic name "Happy Birthday Hem" - We are a family Club after all .

I feel its better to start a topic and wishing our self for our special occasion than the "some" players who plays for LFC for couple of years with heart and soul for our club and fans .We stay and support this club longer than these guys.

I felt this way fans of this family club can stay connected together .

If the mod felt that's not the way,he could have given comments and closed the topic .
I feel banning for this reason is little over the top reaction by the mod and further more he is involved in "name calling"(while closing the thread) is embarrassing for the position he holds .

Else ,We can start a Sticky topic (that always stays on top  of forum) for these kind of occasions which is common practice in  many forums .

Kindly forgive the mod who ignorantly blocked my access  and involved in "name calling" on my behalf

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 1, 2013, 09:48:16 pm by hem1987 »

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
We have guidelines and FAQs, which is common practice on many forums.

Try reading them.

Which is almost unheard of on many forums.....

Offline hem1987

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
We have guidelines and FAQs, which is common practice on many forums.

Try reading them.

Which is almost unheard of on many forums.....

I have read them all .It clearly mentions too much new topic needs to be avoided and so on....

I thought it is Out of box approach to socialize with our fans  and know each other better

Ask yourself honestly, If you guys feel the ban is appropriate for my actions (i feel its over the top reaction ) , Apologies to the users, i take it in the chin and move on.

« Last Edit: June 1, 2013, 10:10:03 pm by hem1987 »

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
Where are users' birthday topics usually posted on RAWK?

Pheeny

Apologies to the users, i take it in the chin and move on.

:wave

Offline hem1987

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander

Pheeny

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
Arrogant  :-X

None of my business Hem. But prudence may be the best way forwards.

Offline hem1987

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
on a last warning. :wave
hahahahha ..Kim Jong Eun esque

Offline hem1987

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
sorry. I just reacted to way i am treated which is unfair

Pheeny

hahahahha ..Kim Jong Eun esque

안녕히 가세요

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Any chance I could have mine lifted please? Was put on forever ago
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Pheeny

OK

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
So you spend the evening of your birthday on here whining about a NNLFCT and doing your darndest to get it increased to a full ban?

It's definitely not getting removed now, if ever. I suggest you shutup now, unless you want an all-expenses trip to Siberia.

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Thank you
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Pheeny

So you spend the evening of your birthday on here whining about a NNLFCT and doing your darndest to get it increased to a full ban?

It's definitely not getting removed now, if ever. I suggest you shutup now, unless you want an all-expenses trip to Siberia.

he's gone ;)

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
Oh dear. What a tragic waste

of space.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao  Miserable bastards, I wanted to keep him   :lmao

There's times when the rolling aound smiley doesn't do my reaction justice because I am fucking choking laughing here

Wrong topic!!! Apologies

Hey guys!!!

In my profile pic in the left hand side ... its showing ... "No new LFC topics" . Anybody know  why ?

You're shit.

Uncivilized response from uncivilized guy !!! Nothing new expected from you .

Thanks ..got it now. damn rawk moderators have done this!!!!

We create a topic for players " Happy birthday <player name>" , who are least bothered about fans or clubs.

I just created a topic wishing birthday for myself (today). they block it .

We call #LFC Family club# .Too bad Rawk moderators don't know the principle of our club  :-X

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
Maccas a bad influence on them lot!
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Pheeny

I'm only playing with him,might rescind the ban in a day or two just to see his posts in here...

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Let him back in ;D
Yep.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
Oh sweet Christ. Life is total and utter shit at the moment but that made me laugh.  Thank you.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.

Prudence didn't help Callaghan  (James)
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
I'm only playing with him,might rescind the ban in a day or two just to see his posts in here...

i told him to make his plea to you Pheeny as one of the most understanding mods  :thumbup
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
After reading these last few posts, I ain't starting any more Happy Birthday threads........
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
After reading these last few posts, I ain't starting any more Happy Birthday threads........
When's the big day when you become jason24 anyway?

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
When's the big day when you become jason24 anyway?
Don't you mean jason43? ;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim