Author Topic: LFC Supporters Club Nottingham Branch  (Read 9681 times)

Offline jrewing

• Kopite
  • Whilst hogs rule, pigs are upwardly mobile...
LFC Supporters Club Nottingham Branch
« on: September 12, 2005, 12:13:23 pm »
Does anyone know if one exists?

I've just been searching through google. I don't think Malta is in Nottingham...

Having moved to Nottingham recently to live with me bird, working from home, and not knowing anyone, I thought this would be a good way to meet some people to watch the togga with.

Which also reminds me... Not having an outside aerial or satellite at the moment means I'm in danger of missing the Betis game. So if anyone could let me know if they are aware of a boozer in Notts that is likely to show our ITV2 games, I'd be grateful.

Ta lads.

Well, we have possibilities. Whatever you want, you can choose to eat a lot or not. - Fernando Torres

Offline gramck24

• Tryathlete
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline sladeo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: LFC Supporters Club Nottingham Branch
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 12:47:53 pm »
i'm a student in nottingham.the walkabout shows our matches upstairs.always good there as loads of reds in there.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 01:39:03 pm »
I'm probably going to Walkabout in Nottingham City Centre on Tuesday. Best place I have found for when we are on ITV2 or when most pubs are showing the Chelea/Mancs game ahead of us on Sky. It has two big screens, one on each floor. Also, several smaller TV's dotted around both floors so you can keep an eye on other games. Unfortunately you get a lot of cockney wankers in Chelsea shirts in there, especially once the University term starts.
I have been watching the preseason games in xxxxxxxxx in Lenton. There's plenty of pubs around with live sports on TV, just not many that show two matches at once.

No idea if there's a supporters club. Couldn't afford the match tickets and travel if there was one so never bothered to find out.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline jrewing

• Kopite
  • Whilst hogs rule, pigs are upwardly mobile...
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 04:46:34 pm »
Ta lads.

Looks like I'll see you in the walkabout then.

Do you have to wear a cork hat?
Well, we have possibilities. Whatever you want, you can choose to eat a lot or not. - Fernando Torres

Offline unclebob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • NEVER buy the s*n
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 05:14:52 pm »
No just whites, pads and a bat! ;D
If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.

Offline Steven Gerrard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 07:33:37 pm »
THere is a supporters club i ve been going for the past 2 seasons(just the home games) with them havent been to one this season yet as the first home game of the season was sold out and i couldent get time off foe the champions leage qualifiers  :wave
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 01:40:56 am »
I am spending a fair bit of time in Notts and it would be good to connect with a few other LFC supporters in Notts. Anyone on here from Robin Hood country?
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 06:36:46 am »
I am spending a fair bit of time in Notts and it would be good to connect with a few other LFC supporters in Notts. Anyone on here from Robin Hood country?

There's one or two that I know of on here.

I don't live in Nottingham, but I work there. I think the same can be said for DocEvil. There's also Enemy and Sar75 knocking about as well.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:38:22 am by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 07:57:33 am »
Nottingham. The finest supporters branch in the land

#voteAndy
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Shimmo74

• Main Stander
  • To live and die a Red
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:59 am »
There is a Nottingham Supportes Branch. I live there now and travel to most games with them. It's well run by a fella called Mick. You can find his details on the LFC website under AIB (Association of International Branches).Just scroll down until you find Nottingham. They pick up near the train station and near junction 25 of M1 for home games. Hope this helps.
Be first rate at being yourself instead of second rate at being someone else.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 02:51:05 am »
Thanks for the info chaps.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 09:40:10 pm »
There is a Nottingham Supportes Branch. I live there now and travel to most games with them. It's well run by a fella called Mick.

Or you can find him and his son touting at the back of the Kop on most match days!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 10:54:40 pm »
Watch out though, Mick will charge you for even having a piss!
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Doc Evil

• PunjabEvo - "Goin' Madrid lad? Gorranyspares?"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kelvin McKenzie is a c*nt. SOS 7175
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 11:13:41 pm »
There's one or two that I know of on here.

I don't live in Nottingham, but I work there. I think the same can be said for DocEvil. There's also Enemy and Sar75 knocking about as well.
Not any more, I've left there now, I'm currently 'resting'.
"You going to Madrid lad? Gorrany spares?"

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 11:23:36 pm »
I live near Bulwell Nottingham, but never thought of coaching it to Anfield might be an idea to consider though!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 11:24:14 pm »
I live near Bulwell Nottingham, but never thought of coaching it to Anfield might be an idea to consider though!
Ah bulwell...... Brings back memories
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 11:24:49 pm »
Ah bulwell...... Brings back memories

good or bad?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 11:28:22 pm »
good or bad?
Good question...... Given the fact I was in Nottingham as a student (ie booze) and the fact I have a terrible memory then I can't really answer that  ;D

Good I think!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 11:33:10 pm »
Changed my mind.... Just remembered top valley.....bad !!!
W

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 11:36:12 pm »
Changed my mind.... Just remembered top valley.....bad !!!
thats Bestwood and your right!