Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Feyenoord 6-0 Ajax
https://youtu.be/PEQYiGLWvC0?si=NK9IqT8NVDs6PFdv

Fair to say they are a style match to us. Some intense pressing paying off. Type of performance you would see at Anfield against the big 6. Some atmosphere too. Feyenoord fans are impressive. Cut from the same cloth as us.
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Alan_X on Today at 06:03:18 am »
Strands #52
“This is a puzzle”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by DLF on Today at 05:44:29 am »
stick to lacrosse
Lacrosse, a violent game of simulated warfare used to settle tribal disputes and toughen up young warriors.  Instead of RAWK?  Sound advice.
Just hope the players are convinced - as some have mentioned, we need Trent to sign a new contract

Who is available, and the right fit, that would "convince the players" ?
Great OP sheet.
Excited for this
Hardly an inspiring proposition to be honest but the other options aren't much better. Alonso would have been good but I think he has made the right choice as following on from klopp is a next to impossible job.
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Lfc19ynwa on Today at 05:19:24 am »
Connections
Puzzle #318
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by TheFinalBoss on Today at 05:11:24 am »
Echo the love for Ant Edwards in this thread he's going go down as one of the greatest of all time, I'm watching these playoffs as a neutral because the team I support are in rebuild so I hope Timberwolves and Knicks win their respective conferences and meet in the finals.

Knicks are kind of like a 2nd team to me and Ant is my favourite player in the league who doesn't play for the team I support.
Just hope the players are convinced - as some have mentioned, we need Trent to sign a new contract
With an unknown manager?  LOL
A piece from Jason Burt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/04/13/arne-slot-feyenoord-manager-shoestring-premier-league/

Some high demands will be put on the players off the ball. I sense Gakpo might get more game time under him. Man to man marking from the front so the likes of Diaz and Nunez will need to step up.

I do have to say out of the two riskier punts from the weaker leagues, Slot is the better option compared to Amorim.

Not sure why anyone who took a liking to Amorim would then be against Slot. The only reason i can conclude is that Amorim comes across as the sexier option. 30-something, the captivating name, the slick hair and being Portugese.

They have pretty similar CVs. In fact what Slot has on his side is that he has shown overperformance at Alkmaar too. I know Amorim started off well at Braga but it wasn't a large enough sample. He left after a short while.

Amorim's methodology also did not sound fit for the PL at all and I found it hard to believe we would have battled with City and Arsenal under him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10