Author Topic: FA Cup 4th Round selling details  (Read 28301 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FA Cup 4th Round selling details
« Reply #280 on: January 27, 2020, 04:05:59 pm »
Kelleher
Hoever, van den Berg, Boyes, Larouci
Clarkson, Chirivella, Dixon-Bonner
Hardy, Stewart, Longstaff

My prediction.

Jones, Elliott, Williams now classed as senior players.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #281 on: January 27, 2020, 04:11:01 pm »
Kelleher

My prediction.

they shouldn’t be though, pissing away the cup

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #282 on: January 27, 2020, 04:15:16 pm »
I think you are all in for a shock if you think this won't sell out and let people onto the ladder

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: January 27, 2020, 04:32:53 pm »
I think you are all in for a shock if you think this won't sell out and let people onto the ladder

I think it’ll do both

It will sell out but will drop to zero credits

A lot will depend on tonight’s draw too. Something like Portsmouth at home would mean more chance Shrewsbury will drop compared to if we or Shrewsbury draw Utd for example

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #284 on: January 27, 2020, 04:35:57 pm »
You missed the part where Klopp said no senior players involved?

No, I saw. I just think he might ultimately allow a handful to play.

I imagine a good handful of players are desperate to get some minutes and will be asking Klopp to play regardless.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #285 on: January 27, 2020, 04:38:58 pm »
I think it’ll do both

It will sell out but will drop to zero credits

A lot will depend on tonight’s draw too. Something like Portsmouth at home would mean more chance Shrewsbury will drop compared to if we or Shrewsbury draw Utd for example
It won't. Pompey at home increases the chances of us getting through and people are not going to let their credits go with the potential of a trip to wembley on the line. It will sell out and there will spares everywhere.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: January 27, 2020, 04:46:11 pm »
It won't. Pompey at home increases the chances of us getting through and people are not going to let their credits go with the potential of a trip to wembley on the line. It will sell out and there will spares everywhere.

I’m talking about effect of sponsor and hospitality tickets

There will be a huge influx of availability for Shrewsbury compared to Everton. Those will mean the criteria will likely drop to members

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2020, 05:09:30 pm »

I imagine a good handful of players are desperate to get some minutes and will be asking Klopp to play regardless.
I really hope he comes around, allowing 5-6 players to stay an extra 3 days will not affect them the rest of the season, absurd if he doesn't

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2020, 05:23:12 pm »

Do you think he cares? I'm sorry but if he says no senior players then expect a similar line up to Villa. You can disagree, but thinking it won't be the same you're kidding yourself

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2020, 05:50:07 pm »
Kelleher

My prediction.

If it's something similar to the Villa game, so be it, I don't want to see it personally but I've made my peace with it. However the likes of Jones and Elliot shouldn't be counted as senior players, given they've played about 10 minutes of league football between them. They should absolutely be starting, imo, even if the likes of Matip/Lovren/Keita etc aren't.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2020, 06:25:33 pm »
In what way? The only 'problem' I can see is some fans getting upset that Klopp is prioritising the winter break over an FA Cup replay.

Play an U23 team in the replay and the first team and Klopp get a well earned rest before closing out the League and defending the European Cup. What's the problem?

And if the kids beat Shrewsbury with Anfield behind them then we are still challenging for three more trophies to go with the two we've already won this season.

I’m with this guy

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #291 on: January 27, 2020, 08:00:18 pm »
:thumbup

We are a team of one half.

Offline dobbie832

• Main Stander
« Reply #292 on: January 27, 2020, 09:35:57 pm »
Is there away to cancel the auto cup scheme online or do I have to call up?
My seats for the auto cup are near the very back of the upper main stand which was alright for a guaranteed seat against Everton but I reckon I'll have a better choice against Shrewsbury in the main sale.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: January 27, 2020, 09:48:40 pm »
My seats for the auto cup are near the very back of the upper main stand which was alright for a guaranteed seat against Everton but I reckon I'll have a better choice against Shrewsbury in the main sale.

Delete the card details on the ACS page will do it

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #294 on: January 28, 2020, 08:43:34 am »
You might regret cancelling the ACS if we get past Chelsea and get drawn at home

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #295 on: January 28, 2020, 08:45:03 am »
You might regret cancelling the ACS if we get past Chelsea and get drawn at home

Wouldn't he already more or less be sorted if he has the credit from Everton & Shrewsbury?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #296 on: January 28, 2020, 08:50:31 am »
Wouldn't he already more or less be sorted if he has the credit from Everton & Shrewsbury?
You would hope so, but PRHs/Sponsors will take up more tickets if we get City/United and will squeeze the numbers

Offline dobbie832

• Main Stander
« Reply #297 on: January 28, 2020, 09:09:03 am »
Exactly, only real benefit of the ACS in the FA cup is guaranteeing a seat if we get a big team or Everton in the 3rd round.
I think a lot of the sponsors/PRHs may have taken up tickets at Everton so doubt there would be much of a change in numbers if we were drawn at home again.
I also doubt that everyone who has Everton at home would bother going to watch the U23s against Shrewsbury on a weeknight.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: January 28, 2020, 09:38:33 am »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: January 28, 2020, 09:47:45 am »
Why is the criteria not just Everton from this season like always and like in the CL?

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #300 on: January 28, 2020, 10:01:06 am »
Was hoping to get to this but with no credits probably unlikely. Maybe if hospitality is reasonable that could be an option.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #301 on: January 28, 2020, 10:06:09 am »
Was hoping to get to this but with no credits probably unlikely. Maybe if hospitality is reasonable that could be an option.

I wouldn't panic just yet. They've probably used last season as requirements because they know that not everyone who went to Everton this year will go Shrewsbury. So i understand the logic behind it.

Although I can't see everyone who went to West Brom last year attending this, so I do think it will drop to all members/STH

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: January 28, 2020, 10:14:00 am »
I wouldn't panic just yet. They've probably used last season as requirements because they know that not everyone who went to Everton this year will go Shrewsbury. So i understand the logic behind it.

Although I can't see everyone who went to West Brom last year attending this, so I do think it will drop to all members/STH

They havent left much time to drop it though with initial sale being Thursday and the game probably being the Tuesday. They do sod all over weekend so it gives them 3 days

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2020, 10:17:57 am »

That's a good point, although they haven't left much time. Could be a case of about 3 additional sales on the Monday, however I usually get lucky when the wider audience don't get as much notice.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2020, 10:21:25 am »
They havent left much time to drop it though with initial sale being Thursday and the game probably being the Tuesday. They do sod all over weekend so it gives them 3 days

I think they'll know Thursday afternoon within an hour of the 2+ sale to gauge it. So probably Thursday evening release further selling details with sales Friday after the local gen, and perhaps Monday AM, if needed.

That's my guess.

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2020, 10:22:37 am »

Multiple factors in it most likely dropping;

Midweek and the kids playing, it's against league 1 opposition, only a week away etc etc.

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2020, 10:24:09 am »
I really hope Klopp does allow 1st team players to get minutes, an extra 3 days to get match fitness is invaluable especially at the tail end of the season and unexpected injuries can occur (Mane).

People like Lovren, Adrian, Shaqiri, Lallana must be chomping at the bit to play competitive football not a run out in the 23s after injuries.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #307 on: January 28, 2020, 10:56:05 am »
I'll be trying for this, I'm over for Southampton and I'm off work so I could in theory stay for the two games. Midweek game, league 1 opposition, u23 team. If I can't get on now I'll never get on.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2020, 01:12:22 pm »
I'll be trying for this, I'm over for Southampton and I'm off work so I could in theory stay for the two games. Midweek game, league 1 opposition, u23 team. If I can't get on now I'll never get on.

There’s gonna be loads of unsold hospitality tickets as well, I hope it drops to all members and you get sorted.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #309 on: January 29, 2020, 06:41:10 pm »
There’s gonna be loads of unsold hospitality tickets as well, I hope it drops to all members and you get sorted.

Hospitality tickets have already sold out

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #310 on: January 30, 2020, 03:37:09 pm »
Hospitality tickets have already sold out

KG have loads of hospitality seats for all other matches and are now showing good availability..

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: January 30, 2020, 03:39:21 pm »
KG have loads of hospitality seats for all other matches and are now showing good availability..
that’ll be sponsors returning there share, not many corporate customers fancy this one

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #312 on: January 30, 2020, 03:45:08 pm »
that’ll be sponsors returning there share, not many corporate customers fancy this one

Yeah that’s my point.. much more tickets available for this than Everton and that should see it drop to hopefully all members for people looking to get a ticket.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #313 on: January 30, 2020, 04:17:47 pm »
They've announced sales for tomorrow- STH with one game 1pm tomorrow. Members with 1 from 3pm tomorrow.