Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426309 times)

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Re: Solskjaer is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25440 on: April 14, 2019, 03:09:22 pm »

I knew Moyes would flop when he spoke of his fear of going round to fergies place wearing jeans. Ole has topped that now.  Can see him having chats with a Fergie mannequin sitting in the "gaffers" chair like a Norwegian Norman Bates
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q</a>
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25441 on: April 14, 2019, 03:35:21 pm »
That Manc/Norwegian accent he's got going on is weird sounding as fuck. Bot instead of But in nearly every sentence for starters. Fucking weirdo.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25442 on: April 14, 2019, 07:48:39 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9bEJz-HlK8Q</a>

Come on yer manc c*nts

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8uw9mixsSkE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8uw9mixsSkE</a>

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #25443 on: April 14, 2019, 07:50:54 pm »
You’re welcome

Now you can return the favour  :)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #25444 on: April 14, 2019, 08:00:12 pm »
You’re welcome

Now you can return the favour  :)

they are devestated, they weird fuckers where cheering on Chelsea  ;D 

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25445 on: April 14, 2019, 10:00:11 pm »
Redcafe is hysterical

They are fever pitch about City beating them at Old Trafford. Their isn’t one discerning voice of rationale, reason and love of their own club. It’s astounding

City to win the league, costing them £250m in champions league money and put them back years. They want it because of hate

Out of football They want to hate rather than to enjoy. It begs the question do they even watch the sport for the right reason anymore? The sad state of affairs is they aren’t on their own, let’s not even get into Everton

This game has lost its way so badly. Whoever first invented the sport definitely didn’t have this division of human beings in mind
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25446 on: April 14, 2019, 10:27:32 pm »
At the end of the day, as much as Chelsea winning the league made us puke, we preferred them to United.  They were no marks with a pitiful champions return, so anything that slowed United down surpassing 18 was fine.  Let's not pretend otherwise.

Same with United and City.  They have has much contempt for Oil FC as we do; but if them winning titles stops us getting to 20 then they'll go for it.  They have no choice in that regard - even if it means throwing top four.

The situation is so volatile between United, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea that honestly anything could happen in the remaining games.  Them losing to City complicates top four but doesn't rule it out.  And they still have their Mersey Blue bum buddies to gift them three easy points.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25447 on: April 14, 2019, 10:41:30 pm »
At the end of the day, as much as Chelsea winning the league made us puke, we preferred them to United.  They were no marks with a pitiful champions return, so anything that slowed United down surpassing 18 was fine.  Let's not pretend otherwise.

Same with United and City.  They have has much contempt for Oil FC as we do; but if them winning titles stops us getting to 20 then they'll go for it.  They have no choice in that regard - even if it means throwing top four.

The situation is so volatile between United, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea that honestly anything could happen in the remaining games.  Them losing to City complicates top four but doesn't rule it out.  And they still have their Mersey Blue bum buddies to gift them three easy points.

What you’re saying is we’ve been guilty in the past

I agree. Maybe I should’ve added that to my point

We’re not as bad wanting your city rivals to win the league and possibly eclipse you’re own treble but still bad. And as I said no one in the world as bad as Everton. Maybe some people on death row somewhere

I just think it’s sad how football is viewed. ‘I’ll be supporting city at Old Trafford’ one declared

Supporting. Embarrassing

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25448 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:16 pm »
I remember the game at Anfield last day of the season against Blackburn in '95. When Redknapp bent the free kick in, I couldn't have gave two fucks. We were winning the game and that's all I cared for at the time. Couldn't have gave a toss if it meant United winning the league. They didn't anyway, so fuck em. I'd have been embarrassed to want to lose that game just to stop them winning something. If you support a team, you never, ever, want to see your side lose.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25449 on: April 14, 2019, 11:05:17 pm »

Think its the fact its their neighbours that makes it all so hilarious for our fans

The Chelsea thing at the starts true, but it was Chelsea. Put Everton in their place (haha i know) and its hard no IMPOSSIBLE, to see droves of RAWKites on here cheering them on and willing them to win the league just because it would deny the mancs. I've got a few mates that are mancs and they're just gutted its us and City going for the league, constantly saying can we not both somehow miss out which is exactly what I expect them to say

Offline josh101

• Main Stander
« Reply #25450 on: April 14, 2019, 11:11:12 pm »

Preferring another team to win the league is nothing new, and it's nothing unusual at all. If you gave me a preference of United or Chelsea to win the league, of course I'm going to pick Chelsea.

It's the sickening thought of these fans literally celebrating their direct cross town rivals goals like they are their own that is just wrong. Not only that, but a large majority of their fans would take losing to those direct rivals in their next game just to see us not win the title. Even to the detriment to their CL hopes.

It's like if Everton and United were fighting it out for the title. Of course, we'd prefer United to win, but I could quite confidentially say you wouldn't see a sane Liverpool fan celebrating their wins or actually wanting us to lose to them just to dent Evertons chances. It's absurd to me. 

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25451 on: April 14, 2019, 11:13:10 pm »
I don't know of any Liverpool fans back in the day wanting us to lose to Chelsea to stop the Mancs. That's the difference here, the red Mancs want to lose to the blue Mancs and fuck another season up for themselves by depriving themselves of Champions League football.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25452 on: April 14, 2019, 11:31:02 pm »
Just to clarify: yes, we would never have thrown a  game to stop a rival winning the league, and it's a distinction to be proud of. The Bitters, and the Manc Bitters, revel in such a prospect.

Once upon a time I would have been delighted to see Everton win a title at the mancs' expense, but that was 80s Everton, before they turned into a gang of cnuts. And even then I wouldn't want to see us throw a game to help them to it.

Watching Everton and United debase themselves before City like this is frankly pitiful.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25453 on: April 14, 2019, 11:34:08 pm »
I don't know of any Liverpool fans back in the day wanting us to lose to Chelsea to stop the Mancs. That's the difference here, the red Mancs want to lose to the blue Mancs and fuck another season up for themselves by depriving themselves of Champions League football.
This is the problem with so many football 'fans' in the modern era. They are far more obsessed with opposition clubs than they are with their own. They are also far more concerned about stopping another club winning something than they are about achieving something themselves.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25454 on: April 14, 2019, 11:42:12 pm »
Whatever it is it’s brilliant

United fans have carried on for the last near 3 decades like their shit doesn’t stink. Like they’re above it all

Since Fergie retired and they stopped winning, all of a sudden the stench has become rampant. The depths they have sank to with their comments and behaviour screaming conspiracy like Everton has been like a canon ball through a series of rotten floors

Cheering Manchester City at Old Trafford will be the crowning glory of their fall from grace. Something I’ve waited for, for a long time.

When he was manager I knew Fergie leaving would be good but I never dreamed of all this

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25455 on: April 14, 2019, 11:53:46 pm »
Whatever it is it’s brilliant

United fans have carried on for the last near 3 decades like their shit doesn’t stink. Like they’re above it all

Since Fergie retired and they stopped winning, all of a sudden the stench has become rampant. The depths they have sank to with their comments and behaviour screaming conspiracy like Everton has been like a canon ball through a series of rotten floors

Cheering Manchester City at Old Trafford will be the crowning glory of their fall from grace. Something I’ve waited for, for a long time.

When he was manager I knew Fergie leaving would be good but I never dreamed of all this
The sheer scale of the fall from grace of their club and fanbase has been spectacular. To see their fans on their knees, scraping around in the dirt, rooting for an Abu Dhabi title win is utterly delicious. Willingly humiliating themselves and at the mercy of their nearest and detested rivals. They used to swan around, puffing their feathers out with pride. These days they have no self-respect, no pride and no dignity. Their Evertonisation is pretty much complete.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25456 on: April 15, 2019, 12:08:58 am »

Indeed, it is one thing to prefer a rival not to win if it doesn't harm your side, but to actively want your team to lose to aid a rival and in the process harm your own chances of CL football next season is just insane.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #25457 on: April 15, 2019, 08:02:18 am »
There wasn't a second during the Liverpool vs Blackburn match in 1995 that I wanted Blackburn to win (or draw even). The fact that we won the match and King Kenny's team still took the title over the Mancs was the icing on the cake.

Supporters support.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #25458 on: April 15, 2019, 08:15:32 am »
Indeed, it is one thing to prefer a rival not to win if it doesn't harm your side, but to actively want your team to lose to aid a rival and in the process harm your own chances of CL football next season is just insane.
Not denying what you’re saying mate, but are there actually Yernited fans out there who would prefer a City title to them finishing top 4?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #25459 on: April 15, 2019, 08:21:50 am »
It's quite lovely if you think about it.
So many of their fans want them to throw the game and hand Man City 3 points, but by doing that they would probably throw top 4 and Champions League football in the bin.

Their players however won't have the same idea, they'll want to win that game.

Let's just hope they nick points off them, finish top 4 and then lose out on the Champions League due to Arsenal coming 5th and winning the Europa League, they'd be absolutely livid.
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #25460 on: April 15, 2019, 08:24:36 am »
It's quite lovely if you think about it.

Let's just hope they nick points off them, finish top 4 and then lose out on the Champions League due to Arsenal coming 5th and winning the Europa League, they'd be absolutely livid.

For that to work, Spurs would have to finish 6th and win the Champions League
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #25461 on: April 15, 2019, 08:26:58 am »
It's good that it doesn't matter what the fans want. I seriously doubt that the players willingly lose against City. Nor anyone at the club. They need the Champions League to not be completely left in the dust.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #25462 on: April 15, 2019, 08:28:10 am »
It's good that it doesn't matter what the fans want. I seriously doubt that the players willingly lose against City. Nor anyone at the club. They need the Champions League to not be completely left in the dust.
Precisely
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #25463 on: April 15, 2019, 08:29:06 am »

Yeah but they'll go full Everton if they lose and pretend like the players lost the game on purpose rather than because they were shit
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25464 on: April 15, 2019, 08:29:30 am »
I've already said it on here, the many Mancs I know want City to win the League, due to the numbers, but DO NOT want them to do the quad, so if it is us V City in the Final, they want us to win. One Manc I know wants us to win the league now, just so that the quad is dead before and possible appearance in the CL.

If they get past Spurs and Ajax get past Juve, the reality will hit and they might just cotton on before their game just what is possibly coming.

Me, if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't give two fucks, they are going through what we went through in the 90's, their club in is dire starits and there is no way I'd want to miss out on CL by losing to the other mob, even if it was the bitters, as the way they are going, they may never win a title again.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #25465 on: April 15, 2019, 08:45:26 am »
Yeah, I'd never give up on the prospect of CL qualification to stop anyone winning the league. There might be a silver lining in losing (i.e. it stops a rival winning the league) but I'd never want my team to lose. I can't bring myself to do it. I think truly, that's one of the biggest things that makes us different from a lot of fans.

And other fans are so weird. I was watching the Palace v City game yesterday and what I found so odd was that City was 2-0 up, coasting and all I could hear was them singing their rip off version of Allez, Allez and the Gerrard song. And yesterday during our game, all we sang about was ourselves, our team and our players. I dunno, I can't think of a time I've seen us or heard us be that obsessed with another team.

It is something that makes me immensely proud to be a Liverpool fan.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #25466 on: April 15, 2019, 10:19:48 am »
If Arse win tonight, Man U go back to 6th again? ???

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25467 on: April 15, 2019, 10:26:29 am »
I like the way their fans are saying they'd like to throw the game.

Like they are going to have any choice in the matter.

Manchester United 0 - Manchester City 9 is the score I'm going for. Though City will likely score far more than that.

It'll be Europa league for the fuckwits next season.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25468 on: April 15, 2019, 10:42:04 am »
Ha ha..

Red Cafe..

Bergman
Banned

Supports:
    Liverpool

if liverpool win the league it would be glorious. SAF watching all his work get undone, whilst he sits helplessly in the stands.

That would be absolute bliss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

KM
I’m afraid I just blue myself
Staff

Bergman said: ↑

if liverpool win the league it would be glorious. SAF watching all his work get undone, whilst he sits helplessly in the stands.

That would be absolute bliss.

Pity you won't be here to discuss it.

=======================================================================================

Bitter inbred cockney c*nts :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25469 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:42 am »

Like they are going to have any choice in the matter.

Manchester United 0 - Manchester City 9 is the score I'm going for. Though City will likely score far more than that.

It'll be Europa league for the fuckwits next season.
Do the thick fucks not realise if they miss out on the champions league they’re fucked? The lure of Ole and playing on Thursdays in Armenia will tempt many a star name. The twat that won’t park in the managers parking spot cos it don’t feel right as it belongs to Fergie needs the champions league.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #25470 on: April 15, 2019, 10:57:23 am »

WOW.

A weird conundrum actually.

I bet any fan is now going....

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25471 on: April 15, 2019, 11:05:16 am »
I don't really browse United forums so I don't know how representative that sentiment is. My Manc mate was desperate for us to beat Chelsea and thereby aid their chance of a top-4 finish, and actually prefers us to win the league against the petro-dollars. But he is 65 and old-school.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25472 on: April 15, 2019, 11:05:17 am »
If City drop points against Spurs, then United will get thumped by City, miss out on top 4, and see Liverpool win the league.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25473 on: April 15, 2019, 11:12:33 am »
If City drop points against Spurs, then United will get thumped by City, miss out on top 4, and see Liverpool win the league.

If Carlsberg did league finishes...

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25474 on: April 15, 2019, 11:13:22 am »
I don't really browse United forums so I don't know how representative that sentiment is. My Manc mate was desperate for us to beat Chelsea and thereby aid their chance of a top-4 finish, and actually prefers us to win the league against the petro-dollars. But he is 65 and old-school.

One of my two Man Utd supporting mates was also desperarte for us to beat Chelsea. He really doesn't want Man City to win the treble/quadruple. He also doesn't see a rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #25475 on: April 15, 2019, 11:13:34 am »
Yeah, I'd never give up on the prospect of CL qualification to stop anyone winning the league. There might be a silver lining in losing (i.e. it stops a rival winning the league) but I'd never want my team to lose. I can't bring myself to do it. I think truly, that's one of the biggest things that makes us different from a lot of fans.

And other fans are so weird. I was watching the Palace v City game yesterday and what I found so odd was that City was 2-0 up, coasting and all I could hear was them singing their rip off version of Allez, Allez and the Gerrard song. And yesterday during our game, all we sang about was ourselves, our team and our players. I dunno, I can't think of a time I've seen us or heard us be that obsessed with another team.

It is something that makes me immensely proud to be a Liverpool fan.
Remember 1995, last game of the season when King Kenny and Blackburn came to Anfield needing to win to win the League as Man Utd were guaranteed to win away at mid-table West Ham?  I'm sure we wouldn't have been that disappointed if we had lost that game but to actively want your team to lose to prevent a rival from achieving something when that team is the team you share a city with is a tad bizarre!

They fear if we get one it would open the floodgates and we'd quickly usurp their 20 titles and they have come to realise that Solskjaer is not the Messiah he's just a pretty shite manager!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #25476 on: April 15, 2019, 11:16:23 am »
I'm hoping for a City win on Wednesday as that means all Spurs will have to concentrate on is getting in the top four of the League, don't want them getting distracted and resting players in order to concentrate on the CL as a means of qualification
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #25477 on: April 15, 2019, 11:18:57 am »

manc mate i know in his 60s feels the same - he said theres no good outcome to the league this year, he just wants them to get CL football for next year. he can't bring himself to want us to win the league but he does like klopp and how we've assembled this squad - hates the way city have gone about it.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25478 on: April 15, 2019, 11:24:15 am »
Apparently it's taken him 4 months to figure out that his players aren't fit enough :lmao. I could have told him that when he came in. I think it's funny how he seems to have forgotten that against us they even had subs being subbed off and eventually ran out of subs meaning Rashford had to stay on.

He's not the most observant of people is he?

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25479 on: April 15, 2019, 11:33:57 am »
Apparently it's taken him 4 months to figure out that his players aren't fit enough

Been a few years now since they had to run dem laps.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?