Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6749433 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #36880 on: March 5, 2017, 05:46:39 pm »
Surely today was a moral victory, given that it lessened the RS chances of getting up in to the top 2.

yeah, was all about the taking part today

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36881 on: March 5, 2017, 05:59:44 pm »
Davek was his customarily cheerful self yesterday

Dave 'Davoth' Kelly‏ @davothkelly  Mar 4
More
 Bitter loathing can cause bile to come out of your body through the pores of your skin. Where's that heavy duty bath towel? Im in need.

More
 Just fuck off. Can't stand the thing that scored either.

More
 Arsenal doing a great impersonation of Spurs atm, when they bottled it at Scumfield the other week

Dave 'Davoth' Kelly‏ @davothkelly  23h23 hours ago
More
 Wish we could go back about 28 years to that Michael Thomas moment. That goal cured my flu instantly. Great moment, especially RS kites.

More
 Klopp's effeminate hugs.Ugh.

More
 Looks like the effluent are going to win this

More
 Scum

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36882 on: March 5, 2017, 06:01:02 pm »
If he'd have put 'subhuman scum' under that final tweet, he'd have gone up in my estimation.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #36883 on: March 5, 2017, 06:14:09 pm »
I always thought he looked more like a butcher.
Which one, Pat or Frank!? ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #36884 on: March 5, 2017, 06:30:10 pm »
So over on GOT there's a thread comparing their players with Spurs players. Is this just their thing? They always have better players. I thought they just did this with our players.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36885 on: March 5, 2017, 06:33:02 pm »
So over on GOT there's a thread comparing their players with Spurs players. Is this just their thing? They always have better players. I thought they just did this with our players.
so are the refs in spurs' pockets as well??

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36886 on: March 5, 2017, 06:54:39 pm »
Weird last night.

I was watching the Haye, Bellew  fight in the pub, and as we know Bellew is a bluenose.
 So he comes out to the ring to the Johnny Todd music.

Anyway, after Bellew won the fight, they were all like a dog with two dicks.   All singing Everton songs, and celebrating like they'd won the Champions League.

They are that starved of success, in their minds,  any time a prominent bluenose does something good, it means Everton has done something good, by default.

The celebrating and singing all kinds of Everton songs last night was funny, and also quite tragic, as in their minds, you'd think Everton had just won a boxing match, as apposed to a bellend of a bluenose.

A bluenose wins something, ergo. The Everton has won something.  :champ  .......  :duh :lmao
Was the same all over my FB last night, EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON posts galore. It was the same for Anthony Crolla for the mancs as well, like you said they are fucking desperate to be linked to any success at all. I don't see us doing it when one of the Smith brothers win a fight.

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36887 on: March 5, 2017, 07:19:23 pm »
I always thought he looked more like a butcher.
I always had him down as a former darts maverick

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #36888 on: March 5, 2017, 07:27:46 pm »
Walked into work on Wednesday  (worked from home on Tuesday) and hadn't got to my desk before two bluenose were giving me stick. Sure they'll be loud tomorrow

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #36889 on: March 5, 2017, 08:40:14 pm »
Was at the game today courtesy of a spare ticket a Spurs supporting mate had.

They were shite. It was only courtesy of Spurs going to sleep second half that they got into it.

But they never looked like getting a result. Spurs should have been out of sight.

Barry is just too slow and it looks like Baines' legs have gone as well. Barkley did fuck all bar a 5 or 10 minute spell where he actually got on the ball
and tried to create something second half.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36890 on: March 5, 2017, 08:48:55 pm »
Davek was his customarily cheerful self yesterday

Seems a bit unhinged this guy. Who is he anyway?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #36891 on: March 5, 2017, 09:06:33 pm »
Seems a bit unhinged this guy. Who is he anyway?
He's your average blue.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36892 on: March 5, 2017, 10:30:40 pm »
He's your average blue.

Donald Trump's alternate account.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #36893 on: March 6, 2017, 03:22:46 am »
Davoth is one of my favorites. Honestly I have days where I think he's a parody account, but generally I'm of the opinion that he's sincere but aware that what he's saying is ridiculous. Love how his meltdowns over us winning sometimes come before our games even kick off, he's that assured that he's going to be miserable.

I gave him a follow a few months ago and it's always a pleasure to see the fewm on my timeline.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36894 on: March 6, 2017, 07:07:42 am »
That post above about them having a better squad is surreal, but maybe the most damning thing is at the bottom when the lunatic states he is 33. How do these people get through life?

I thought it was only Everton fans that are strange when it comes to colours but we have just done a job on a shop near Man City's ground. The usual colours are red letters on a white background (nationwide) but that wasn't allowed this time, the letters had to be blue. Although they were happy with dark blue not light blue, so any hue is ok as long as its not red. I've never really heard of this colour hating before, I thought it was an Everton thing but it seems to be spreading.
Very, very odd.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36895 on: March 6, 2017, 09:08:50 am »
That post above about them having a better squad is surreal, but maybe the most damning thing is at the bottom when the lunatic states he is 33. How do these people get through life?

I thought it was only Everton fans that are strange when it comes to colours but we have just done a job on a shop near Man City's ground. The usual colours are red letters on a white background (nationwide) but that wasn't allowed this time, the letters had to be blue. Although they were happy with dark blue not light blue, so any hue is ok as long as its not red. I've never really heard of this colour hating before, I thought it was an Everton thing but it seems to be spreading.
Very, very odd.

Branch managers are allowed to faff around with the colours of their company's logo? Based on a the colours of a football team? And the company allows this instead of telling them to grow up?

A company invests thousands, if not millions, in creating and designing a logo and some bitter twat of junior/middle manager comes along and tells them they can fuck off if they think they're putting red on the outside of his branch...and they let him get away with it? The mind boggles.

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36896 on: March 6, 2017, 09:31:21 am »
Considering they fielded so many CM's they weren't half dominated in that midfield yesterday. Davies, Barry, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Besic - they're all virtually the same player and an average one at that. Davies has age on his side and looks quite promising, that's about the only positive.

Apart from Lukaku and maybe Barkley (saying that, 1 decent game in 10) they are so devoid of quality and goals.

The fans are so deluded that they're looking to crack into the top 6, when actually as soon as Lukaku fucks off they'll more than likely be fighting relegation. Koeman doesn't look like he gives two shits either, surely that's got to be of concern to the bitters.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #36897 on: March 6, 2017, 09:42:26 am »

Very, very odd.

It stems from a cabin fever of watching your neighbours be more successful for years

No one has anything on Everton fans though. No one comes close

They are absolutely insane
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36898 on: March 6, 2017, 10:12:16 am »
Branch managers are allowed to faff around with the colours of their company's logo? Based on a the colours of a football team? And the company allows this instead of telling them to grow up?

A company invests thousands, if not millions, in creating and designing a logo and some bitter twat of junior/middle manager comes along and tells them they can fuck off if they think they're putting red on the outside of his branch...and they let him get away with it? The mind boggles.

Yes, I don't know where or who it stemmed from but we had to change the colour. Must have done 500 or so shops in the country and never had a problem before. Cant get my head round it. As it happens the old colours were blue on red, so god knows what they would have wanted then, its only recently changed to red on white.
Wonder if its unique to this country and teams with more successful neighbours. I've been a Liverpool fan for 40 years and would probably say blue is a favourite colour of mine.

Offline Nitramdorf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36899 on: March 6, 2017, 10:13:16 am »
It stems from a cabin fever of watching your neighbours be more successful for years

No one has anything on Everton fans though. No one comes close

They are absolutely insane

Absolutely insane is a very good description. Maybe they should have that on their club badge.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36900 on: March 6, 2017, 10:24:48 am »
The game plan yesterday, first half at least was get it to Barkley and get Barkley to try and release Lukaku over the top or to feet.

I think they were watching clips of Gerrard and Torres and thought, ooh we could do that! But they can't because the rest of the side are mediocre and slow.

Second half it was only when McCarthy, Valencia and Mirallas came on that they looked a bit dynamic and had some pace about them, otherwise they looked fairly clueless going forward and Spurs
completely nullified them and should have been out of sight by half time.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #36901 on: March 6, 2017, 10:28:09 am »
More
Klopp's effeminate hugs.Ugh.

Of all the things to pick on. Wow.

He sounds highly insecure, guess his Da never gave him a hug as a child, I guess that's just for birds huh... what a whooper!

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #36902 on: March 6, 2017, 11:38:14 am »
Dave 'Davoth' Kelly‏ @davothkelly - one of my favourite accounts on twitter.

I am waiting with baited breath to hear about their new stadium plans. As it stands they want to build a big stadium that they don't need, on land that they don't own and have no way to pay for it.

Possible outcomes
1) It never happens
2) They get a hand me down athletics track from the commonwealth games - current favourite
3) They saddle the club with a huge debt, end up selling players and get relegated.

It is going to be brilliant!
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36903 on: March 6, 2017, 12:55:28 pm »
Dave 'Davoth' Kelly‏ @davothkelly - one of my favourite accounts on twitter.

I am waiting with baited breath to hear about their new stadium plans. As it stands they want to build a big stadium that they don't need, on land that they don't own and have no way to pay for it.

Possible outcomes
1) It never happens
2) They get a hand me down athletics track from the commonwealth games - current favourite
3) They saddle the club with a huge debt, end up selling players and get relegated.

It is going to be brilliant!

think they'll find funding but will end up with a slightly larger identikit riverside/st mary's job myself, nothing extravagant to keep costs to a minimum, whereas they think they're gonna get some iconic & innovative design with more seats than us that can be seen from anywhere in the city

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #36904 on: March 6, 2017, 01:06:28 pm »

Hope this works as a GIF?
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
« Reply #36905 on: March 6, 2017, 01:06:54 pm »

Hope this works as a GIF?
Nope! How do you post a GIF?
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36906 on: March 6, 2017, 01:09:06 pm »

Such a shit club
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36907 on: March 6, 2017, 01:10:12 pm »
I remember a couple of years ago someone posting a capture of someone at GoT.

It went along the lines of " I don't eat ketchup only brown sauce in my house","When the wife buys clothes pegs i throw all the red ones out","i drink Pepsi and don't drink that cola in a red can"

;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #36908 on: March 6, 2017, 01:13:13 pm »
Nope! How do you post a GIF?

the image has to be a gif, that image that you posted is a jpg. If you have a gif, you just post it as you would any image, using the 'insert image' link as you did for that above image. Just check the end of the image address, to see what sort of file it is.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36909 on: March 6, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
« Reply #36910 on: March 6, 2017, 02:07:20 pm »
the image has to be a gif, that image that you posted is a jpg. If you have a gif, you just post it as you would any image, using the 'insert image' link as you did for that above image. Just check the end of the image address, to see what sort of file it is.

It's a GIF that I made myself which appears as a still in the photo gallery on iphone but works as a GIF once sent as a MMS or on Twitter so it doesn't have an address unfortunately, oh well thanks anyway!

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36911 on: March 6, 2017, 02:10:53 pm »
David Unsworth :lmao

Took penalties for them for a bit didn't he? Must be why he's so high. But I mean that is a shocking table no matter how you look at it x

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #36912 on: March 6, 2017, 02:23:55 pm »
61 in 130 games is nothing to be sneezed at, especially compared to Big Dunc taking 239 games to get his sixty. True, the goals per game isn't quite as good as Owen (118 in 216), Fowler (120 in 236), Suarez (69 in 110) or Torres (65 in 102), but it beats the shit out of Gerrard (120 in 504).
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #36913 on: March 6, 2017, 02:25:10 pm »
Just imagine if Lukaka was actually in a decent team.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #36914 on: March 6, 2017, 02:26:43 pm »
Christ, imagine Leon Osman being your 5th highest PL goalscorer :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #36915 on: March 6, 2017, 02:28:53 pm »
Tony Hibbert's not even far off being on that list.
AHA!

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36916 on: March 6, 2017, 02:29:12 pm »
61 in 130 games is nothing to be sneezed at,  but it beats the shit out of Gerrard (120 in 504).

Who wasn't a striker.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36917 on: March 6, 2017, 02:35:19 pm »

Such a shit club

The Premier league is 25 years old. That, right there, is their list of modern greats. It's just so...ordinary.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #36918 on: March 6, 2017, 02:35:45 pm »
Just imagine if Lukaka was actually in a decent team.

there seems to quite a few teams in the prem quite reliant on one players goals, be it Kane, Ibrahimovich or even Alexis at Arsenal. But surely no one team is more reliant on one player's goals than Everton.  He's the only player they have in the top 50 goal scorers in the league this season.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36919 on: March 6, 2017, 02:43:39 pm »
there seems to quite a few teams in the prem quite reliant on one players goals, be it Kane, Ibrahimovich or even Alexis at Arsenal. But surely no one team is more reliant on one player's goals than Everton.  He's the only player they have in the top 50 goal scorers in the league this season.

DeFoe at Sunderland.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.