Author Topic: Request  (Read 4543 times)

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Request
« on: May 26, 2018, 10:33:40 am »
An unusual one from me, but here we go.

I'm asking if you's can leave the Liverpool v Real Madrid thread open during the game.

Ta   

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Request
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 01:39:42 pm »
I was actually hoping it would remain closed even at the half time.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 04:03:00 pm »
I was actually hoping it would remain closed even at the half time.

Have the same opinion on this. Wouldn’t like to see a half time thread.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »
An unusual one from me, but here we go.

I'm asking if you's can leave the Liverpool v Real Madrid thread open during the game.

Ta
Send PM's to the comm's on duty - they'll post it in the live commentary thread
I'll post a list of who's available to receive PM's in the OP of the Comm thread and again at HT

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 04:32:58 pm »
To mods no half time threads please. We're either celebrating deliriously at full time or are pissed off.  :wave

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 04:46:04 pm »
To mods no half time threads please. We're either celebrating deliriously at full time or are pissed off.  :wave

Definitely no need for it this time.
Whatever happens it’s best to spend that time singing, reflecting, drinking - rather then venting. It’s a 90 or 120 minutes game. See you on the other side.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 05:46:08 pm »
It's a no from me. Change nothing. Business as usual.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 08:31:01 am »
Can the goalkeeper threads in the transfer forum be unlocked? Two or three different (reliable) sources have since last night indicated that Alisson is now one of our top priorities this summer. I understand that RAWK would like to prevent abuse of a player and that respect is paramount, but I'm not sure how discussing the potential transfer of a new keeper after two of the worst GK mistakes in a CL final in recent memory, which have apparently led Klopp's decision to prioritise a new goalkeeper is disrespectful.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 08:33:37 am »
No.  Not until there’s something more.

The thread was locked due to some really crappy posts in it.

The links are quite vague at the moment, if anything becomes stronger then we will look at it again.

Of course the fact Allison is fucking playing at Anfield on Saturday is a complete bastard for the rumour mongery.

Read my post in the general thread.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 08:44:27 am »
No.  Not until there’s something more.

The thread was locked due to some really crappy posts in it.

The links are quite vague at the moment, if anything becomes stronger then we will look at it again.

Of course the fact Allison is fucking playing at Anfield on Saturday is a complete bastard for the rumour mongery.

Read my post in the general thread.

What is something more? Serious question because the usual suspects (Joyce, Hunter et al) are reporting that Alisson is now top priority and we're willing to go big to get him. That's a pretty big development.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 10:45:31 am »
What is something more? Serious question because the usual suspects (Joyce, Hunter et al) are reporting that Alisson is now top priority and we're willing to go big to get him. That's a pretty big development.

Something with quotes.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 11:10:53 am »
Something with quotes.

Well the only quotes you could ever believe are from the manager. Which means don't bother having a thread until the manager confirms an interest.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 12:12:04 pm »
With regard to my post on Sunday I dont want to Starr a thread but I'll stick in here I'm sorry for remarks about karius that earned me a short term and much deserved ban
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 02:51:31 pm »
With regard to my post on Sunday I dont want to Starr a thread but I'll stick in here I'm sorry for remarks about karius that earned me a short term and much deserved ban
Thanks for saying that. It takes a big man to admit his mistakes and apologise publicly for them. Much like Karius did right away when he got the chance to ;)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 02:55:07 pm »
Well the only quotes you could ever believe are from the manager. Which means don't bother having a thread until the manager confirms an interest.
Anyone providing a reliable source of info via PM can have their PM quoted in the locked thread. It stays locked for the meantime, as we tried many times in a short space of time to keep the discussion relating solely to transfer matters and not endless fucking over-analysis of how he played in Kiev, or worse. It's just the way it is, lads n lasses.

I see in the news too that Police are taking the alleged death threats against Karius very seriously. Some people really need their brains finding - glad to say we've apparently not seen anything that extreme on RAWK.....

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 08:09:54 pm »
Different request, but maybe I can just post in here.... Could someone move the 'our team for Kyiv' thread to Opinion? Thought that was a really good read.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 08:53:26 am »
Thanks for saying that. It takes a big man to admit his mistakes and apologise publicly for them. Much like Karius did right away when he got the chance to ;)
big of karius but not so much me

anyhoooooo
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17 on: June 7, 2018, 10:04:56 am »
any chance we could unlock the TAA thread please - lad making his England debut tonight - appreciate the team is of no interest but sure a few will want to comment on his performance

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 7, 2018, 11:07:21 am »
Done. My personal antipathy for Engerlund FC is well-documented but TAA is one of ours and, yes, some RAWKites would likely want to discuss how he does tonight. Knock yeselves out :wave

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19 on: June 7, 2018, 11:16:15 am »
Done. My personal antipathy for Engerlund FC is well-documented but TAA is one of ours and, yes, some RAWKites would likely want to discuss how he does tonight. Knock yeselves out :wave

nice one cheers

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: June 7, 2018, 09:03:18 pm »
;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 7, 2018, 09:08:07 pm »
;D
Uhoh - our resident Engerlund FC-supporting mod has arrived ;D

(I fuckin love der nashenull team me, la, honest! :wave :scarf :-* )

((I'm guessing he'll forgive me this minor indiscretion, since they're winning :lmao)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #22 on: June 7, 2018, 09:51:09 pm »
Uhoh - our resident Engerlund FC-supporting mod has arrived ;D

(I fuckin love der nashenull team me, la, honest! :wave :scarf :-* )

((I'm guessing he'll forgive me this minor indiscretion, since they're winning :lmao)

You asking for your username to be changed again?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 7, 2018, 09:52:22 pm »
You asking for your username to be changed again?
:-X