Author Topic: Villarreal 2022: semi final  (Read 24450 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Villarreal 2022: semi final
« on: April 14, 2022, 11:53:37 am »
just another thread for useful info

this is where to purchase train tickets from without additional fees from Omio etc https://venta.renfe.com/

no idea what i'm doing after the game other than possibly just... staying awake at the station? lol. flying to Valencia.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 12:26:13 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline LukeFurey

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Villareal 2022: semi final
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 12:13:19 pm »
Anyone have any idea from 2016  what the jib is like or if home end tickets are hard to get ? Been 3 of the Europeans this season but the allocations have been massive so it’s been easy. Think we will only see around 2,000 or less after the club have took theirs off the top so might be hard to get sorted.

I’m flying from Manchester to Barcelona then on the train. It’s pretty cheap and there’s loads of different flights available.
YNWA

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
Re: Villareal 2022: semi final
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 12:47:30 pm »
Anyone have any idea from 2016  what the jib is like or if home end tickets are hard to get ? Been 3 of the Europeans this season but the allocations have been massive so it’s been easy. Think we will only see around 2,000 or less after the club have took theirs off the top so might be hard to get sorted.

I’m flying from Manchester to Barcelona then on the train. It’s pretty cheap and there’s loads of different flights available.

Distant memory but I think we tried and they got cancelled. Got spares in the end so was all good.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Villarreal 2022: semi final
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 12:57:43 pm »
there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 01:02:33 pm »
there were free shuttle buses on after the game going to different locations, i got one to castellion, but think some went to valencia as well maybe !

phew, hope that's the case.

also spent ages on their site but can't seem to find any stadium rules. might need to bring my laptop on the train to do some work lol.
YNWA.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 01:52:55 pm »
Looking at staying in Benidorm for this. Anyone got any contact details for coaches, etc?

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2022, 02:25:24 pm »
I found a boss and cheap route from Brizzle to Alicante for 30 rips . What's the craic on getting into Spain though ?
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline 18X5

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 03:06:32 pm »

Could do with a bit of information about the possibility’s

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 08:27:48 pm »
Tickets for Villarreal season ticket holders were announced today, they start from €25 although no doubt ours won't be as cheap as that.

I'm fully expecting some kind of announcement re. our prices and selling arrangements in around 2-2.5 weeks time.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 08:47:39 pm »

I remember getting back to Valencia after the game on our last visit and not having to hang about all night till the morning..can't recall whether I got a train or a shuttle bus though ☺️... hopefully they put some travel options on
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 09:24:20 pm »
Tickets for Villarreal season ticket holders were announced today, they start from €25 although no doubt ours won't be as cheap as that.

I'm fully expecting some kind of announcement re. our prices and selling arrangements in around 2-2.5 weeks time.
general sale in 2 weeks too but not sure if they'll just cancel any purchases from aboard anyway

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 08:55:06 am »
Got an 8.40am flight to palma to make on the Wednesday

Nice to hear some mention of shuttle busses but I don't like the uncertainties of this, when I was there the night after the Benfica game at least 3 coaches and a load of taxis turned up full of Munich fans for their 3.40am flight to Germany

Anyone considered sharing a taxi and splitting the cost? Be 20-25 euro each for 4 ppl

Hopefully the club publish some info on the free busses if there are any in their away guide

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2022, 04:42:37 pm »
East Midlands to Alicante Monday night mini bus 8 of us to Valencia,2 nights there & Wednesday down to Benidorm for one night,back Thursday into East Midlands,4 star hotel in Valencia £24 a night each…had a big party in the sq in Villarreal last time we were there & a few bars there as well

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2022, 09:46:24 pm »
Sport Options is doing an overnight to Valencia with coach transfers to Villareal, leaving Liverpool on the Monday and flying back to Liverpool immediately after the match on the Tuesday for £439 for flights and the hotel stay.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2022, 01:37:03 am »
Ibrox Bar in Benidorm are doing a bus there and back - message them on Facebook, search 'Ibrox Bar Benidorm'. need something for Valencia though, hopefully the Club do something.
YNWA.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2022, 10:53:49 am »
Sport Options is doing an overnight to Valencia with coach transfers to Villareal, leaving Liverpool on the Monday and flying back to Liverpool immediately after the match on the Tuesday for £439 for flights and the hotel stay.

I've booked on this. Suits me great with it being bank holiday Monday and just need the Tuesday off really.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2022, 06:47:39 pm »
Ibrox Bar in Benidorm are doing a bus there and back - message them on Facebook, search 'Ibrox Bar Benidorm'. need something for Valencia though, hopefully the Club do something.
Got booked on this today using Facebook Messenger. 30 Euros for the return trip.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 07:16:46 pm »
Got booked on this today using Facebook Messenger. 30 Euros for the return trip.

What time is it leaving to and from match mate?

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2022, 09:48:07 pm »
What time is it leaving to and from match mate?
No idea, I will find out when I get to Benidorm early Tuesday.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2022, 09:02:53 am »
Got to be some ticket news today/tomorrow surely and looking like pick up over there again.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2022, 09:15:21 am »
Got to be some ticket news today/tomorrow surely and looking like pick up over there again.

Seeing as Villarreal itself has next to no hotels, and people will just be travelling in for the match from various locations, and given collection takes a few hours - I don’t see how collection is feasible.
Long live the King

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2022, 09:55:59 am »
Seeing as Villarreal itself has next to no hotels, and people will just be travelling in for the match from various locations, and given collection takes a few hours - I don’t see how collection is feasible.

Can't see how they have time to sell them and then send them out

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2022, 09:57:56 am »
Can't see how they have time to sell them and then send them out

Email.
Long live the King

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2022, 10:01:47 am »

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2022, 10:12:37 am »

True this but the TO are cutting it very close.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2022, 11:11:54 am »
For the 3rd match running the possible farce of a ticket collection looms. As has been stated Villareal is no normal town though there are a few hotels so its feasible
The major problem there last time was the Spanish police were very heavy handed, added to the fact that most people are staying outside the town and even Castellon where i stayed last time is a taxi away

So Ticket collection at Anfield, next week including Sunday - Not ideal for all, but ideal for some. Cuts the numbers down having to mess about in Spain and if 1,000 collect it'll makes it a touch quicker in Spain for those who have to. Better paying a few quid overtime next Sunday than carting the ticket office to Spain

Having been to every away this season in Europe, costing a fortune on the way, its about time the club did right by the fans. The collection process was a farce in Lisbon, no email sent out to all i bought for, 1 email sent to me as lead booker, but apparently i should have had 5 with 5 unique references, compared to the Milan queues under the lead bookers surname. Its hard to have faith when who knows what will be the process this time.   We can only watch this space and get ready to shake our heads

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2022, 11:17:30 am »
Having been to every away this season in Europe, costing a fortune on the way, its about time the club did right by the fans. The collection process was a farce in Lisbon, no email sent out to all i bought for, 1 email sent to me as lead booker, but apparently i should have had 5 with 5 unique references, compared to the Milan queues under the lead bookers surname. Its hard to have faith when who knows what will be the process this time.   We can only watch this space and get ready to shake our heads

I don't think that's correct for Benfica. Did you do 5 separate orders? Or 1 order with 5 tickets? If the latter you should have only had one email to the lead booker.

They sent out one collection reference to the lead booker only. I had 8 in my order, but 1 email to me. It was to stop too many turning up and causing more congestion.

It said this in the email:
ONLY ONE of the supporters named on the online form within each booking will be allowed entry to collect ALL tickets within their booking.

As the lead booker, both this email and the ticket purchase confirmation email have been sent to you only. It is your responsibility to ensure that both emails are forwarded to the supporter collecting the tickets in Lisbon.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2022, 02:17:31 pm »
I don't think that's correct for Benfica. Did you do 5 separate orders? Or 1 order with 5 tickets? If the latter you should have only had one email to the lead booker.

They sent out one collection reference to the lead booker only. I had 8 in my order, but 1 email to me. It was to stop too many turning up and causing more congestion.

It said this in the email:
ONLY ONE of the supporters named on the online form within each booking will be allowed entry to collect ALL tickets within their booking.

As the lead booker, both this email and the ticket purchase confirmation email have been sent to you only. It is your responsibility to ensure that both emails are forwarded to the supporter collecting the tickets in Lisbon.

I in fact made 6 seperate bookings as i do the lot - i had all my pre printed emails for the purchases, 1 unique number, passport,  - left everyone else in the roadside bar and went for them. After the farcical nature of being asked what number i was in a holding pen, i was let through with all the info - was then told I should have had 6 unique numbers......nope - got sorted eventually but received only 1 email but the TO lady said i should have had 6.....wasnt the only only one that had issues on the 5-6pm Monday hand out

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2022, 02:39:47 pm »
feel like it's probably the most impractical and expensive to have collection for this. having to fly to a Spanish town/city and ferry the ticket office to a hotel in Villa-real seems inefficient when we know fans are coming in from all over Spain.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 02:44:30 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2022, 03:55:07 pm »
feel like it's probably the most impractical and expensive to have collection for this. having to fly to a Spanish town/city and ferry the ticket office to a hotel in Villa-real seems inefficient when we know fans are coming in from all over Spain.

You're correct but if you worked in the TO wouldn't you want an all expenses paid for overnight trip to Spain and in addition possibly a free ticket to watch the match?

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 04:08:00 pm »
There is only one 4* Hotel in Villareal, and I'm not even sure it has the infrastructure for a ticket collection. Surely they can't send us to a town or city the game isn't being played in to collect tickets can they?
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2022, 04:09:00 pm »
There is only one 4* Hotel in Villareal, and I'm not even sure it has the infrastructure for a ticket collection. Surely they can't send us to a town or city the game isn't being played in to collect tickets can they?
it's our ticket office they definitely can!

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2022, 04:17:22 pm »

No chance surely. It's either Villarreal or nothing for a pick up I'm guessing

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2022, 04:23:03 pm »
it's our ticket office they definitely can!
Castellon is 6 minutes on the train and is where Villarreal and Liverpool team hotels are. Lots of hotels there.......
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2022, 04:31:47 pm »
Castellon is 6 minutes on the train and is where Villarreal and Liverpool team hotels are. Lots of hotels there.......

Problem is that 6 minutes turns into 2 hours and fucks your day up

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2022, 04:55:12 pm »
Problem is that 6 minutes turns into 2 hours and fucks your day up

Oh yes, wasn't advocating for it, just that it is possible
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2022, 06:17:39 pm »
Oh yes, wasn't advocating for it, just that it is possible

Of course mate

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2022, 06:37:26 pm »
I know it's a bit futile - but, anyone have a stab at when this'll be announced ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2022, 06:46:11 pm »
I know it's a bit futile - but, anyone have a stab at when this'll be announced ?
Knowing our ticket office, probably a week tomorrow with the 1st sale on Monday.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2022, 06:50:19 pm »
Knowing our ticket office, probably a week tomorrow with the 1st sale on Monday.
Ha, yeah - many a true word.....