Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 323852 times)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #3240 on: January 9, 2023, 04:53:35 pm »
Anyone know if they will offer a special delivery option with the short lead time and current Postal mess.

Yes, it will be "special" because it won't turn up and you have to collect a dupe at Molineux.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3241 on: January 11, 2023, 11:53:36 am »
Yes, it will be "special" because it won't turn up and you have to collect a dupe at Molineux.
:lmao
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3242 on: January 11, 2023, 03:21:11 pm »

Klopp be handing them out from the away ticket office whilst pep and the kids play

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3243 on: January 18, 2023, 02:05:02 am »
So!! Brighton away will be roughly the same allocation I assume

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3244 on: January 18, 2023, 05:49:10 am »
Official site saying Sunday 29th at 1.30
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #3245 on: January 18, 2023, 06:05:26 am »
So!! Brighton away will be roughly the same allocation I assume
Says on their website we’re getting 15%. The whole of the south stand and E1G and E1I which are usually home supporters

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #3246 on: January 18, 2023, 06:06:39 am »
Says on their website we’re getting 15%. The whole of the south stand and E1G and E1I which are usually home supporters

Tickets will be £25 or £30 as well going off there website

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #3247 on: January 18, 2023, 06:07:03 am »
From Coventry City in 2018

Coventry City can confirm ticket information for the Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round tie at Brighton and Hove Albion.

The match takes place on Saturday 17th February, with a 3pm kick-off at the Amex Stadium.

Tickets will go on sale initially to Season Ticket holders on Tuesday, 6th February at 9am, with the Sky Blues handed an allocation of 4,529 tickets, including 43 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users and carers. This is the full allocation of tickets.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #3248 on: January 18, 2023, 06:37:51 am »
From Coventry City in 2018

Coventry City can confirm ticket information for the Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round tie at Brighton and Hove Albion.

The match takes place on Saturday 17th February, with a 3pm kick-off at the Amex Stadium.

Tickets will go on sale initially to Season Ticket holders on Tuesday, 6th February at 9am, with the Sky Blues handed an allocation of 4,529 tickets, including 43 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users and carers. This is the full allocation of tickets.
probably just use Wolves with loads missing out. Hope they go further back than that though

Online nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3249 on: January 18, 2023, 07:37:18 am »
Be nice if the club uses some of that 110k there getting extra for it being on TV towards coaches.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #3250 on: January 18, 2023, 09:55:28 am »
Wonder how long the club will keep us waiting for the Brighton selling details

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #3251 on: January 18, 2023, 10:10:10 am »
Definitely a week Thursday 😉

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3252 on: January 18, 2023, 10:10:14 am »

You would think them knowing who we are playing with almost a week prior and the turnaround time they would he very organised, shit forgot it’s our ticket office

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #3253 on: January 18, 2023, 10:11:11 am »
I don't know why they can't stagger the sales on the same day as well. Guaranteed at 8.15, Next sale 1pm and 3rd 3pm. Can get 99% of tickets posted the same day then

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3254 on: January 18, 2023, 10:45:59 am »
I don't know why they can't stagger the sales on the same day as well. Guaranteed at 8.15, Next sale 1pm and 3rd 3pm. Can get 99% of tickets posted the same day then

Yeah cos splitting down the tickets into several thousand transactions and packing up 4,500 tickets into envelopes and doing any kind of quality checks would be do-able in a couple hours

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3255 on: January 18, 2023, 12:31:59 pm »
My guess it will be based on yesterday, Shrewsbury and Chelsea with 3 for the guaranteed sale. We will see…
We are Loyal Supporters

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #3256 on: January 18, 2023, 12:48:54 pm »
My guess it will be based on yesterday, Shrewsbury and Chelsea with 3 for the guaranteed sale. We will see…
What about Forest?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3257 on: January 18, 2023, 12:54:11 pm »
What about Forest?

Forest isn’t a credit mate

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3258 on: January 18, 2023, 03:08:01 pm »
Because some people are at work all day with no access to the internet which is why the guaranteed sale is always open for much longer than the other sales.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dirtysan77

• Boys Pen

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #3260 on: January 18, 2023, 05:57:52 pm »
Forest isn’t a credit mate
spot on mate, forgot last seasons credits don’t count 🤦🏻‍♂️😅

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3261 on: December 3, 2023, 01:03:45 pm »
9K tickets or refuse to play the game, none of this 5k - 6k bollocks. Sick of these getting away with ripping away clubs off on tickets, they got more for Anfield than we did the Emirates in the league cup.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3262 on: December 3, 2023, 01:14:53 pm »
I’ve got Wolves, Chelsea and Brighton, will I be guaranteed a ticket?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3263 on: December 3, 2023, 01:16:04 pm »
We got 5,228 in the LC semi final the other season

Believe we also get the upper in the FA Cup though so should be 9k

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3264 on: December 3, 2023, 01:17:51 pm »

They keep giving everyone 5k though, us included in 2014.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3265 on: December 3, 2023, 01:18:21 pm »

They’ll probably claim health and safety as usual!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #3266 on: December 3, 2023, 01:33:32 pm »
They keep giving everyone 5k though, us included in 2014.
If they do, we should challenge them on it as per the rule. We always seem to give teams correct allocations minus any for segregation.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3267 on: December 3, 2023, 01:49:00 pm »
If they do, we should challenge them on it as per the rule. We always seem to give teams correct allocations minus any for segregation.

Yep, it's bullshit, happy to give 9k when they know they'll struggle to sell out but keep ripping off rivals, shows the whole thing is bollocks. 9k Lincoln there, 8k Leeds, loads in the upper tier but when it comes to Utd and us it's apparently "unsafe" to have oppo fans in the upper tier, load of shit.

If Arsenal's stadium and security isn't up to it the punishment should be on them not us. Anyway guess we'll see, hopefully complaining about nothing but they've been getting away with it for a decade now.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3268 on: December 3, 2023, 02:13:47 pm »
Yep, it's bullshit, happy to give 9k when they know they'll struggle to sell out but keep ripping off rivals, shows the whole thing is bollocks. 9k Lincoln there, 8k Leeds, loads in the upper tier but when it comes to Utd and us it's apparently "unsafe" to have oppo fans in the upper tier, load of shit.

If Arsenal's stadium and security isn't up to it the punishment should be on them not us. Anyway guess we'll see, hopefully complaining about nothing but they've been getting away with it for a decade now.

I wasn’t aware of this as I didn’t go (or attempt to) the last time we went there in the cup, but if the above is correct I suspect you’re right and that they’ll try it on again, especially as it’s likely to be a clash between two of the top 3 sides in the league.

Fucking joke as it’s one of the few opportunities for non members to get on the FA Cup away ladder if we get the allocation that we’re actually meant to.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3269 on: December 3, 2023, 06:22:41 pm »
Fucking joke we don't get to play a non-PL team. That is what I look forward to with cups, someone else for a change
We are a team of one half.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3270 on: December 3, 2023, 07:13:10 pm »
I wasn’t aware of this as I didn’t go (or attempt to) the last time we went there in the cup, but if the above is correct I suspect you’re right and that they’ll try it on again, especially as it’s likely to be a clash between two of the top 3 sides in the league.

Fucking joke as it’s one of the few opportunities for non members to get on the FA Cup away ladder if we get the allocation that we’re actually meant to.

The FA need to get tough with Arsenal on this.

Options:

1. If they are unable to comply with the ruling then they lose home advantage and the tie is played at Anfield.

2. If Liverpool fans in the upper tier makes them
nervous, then the lower tier at The Emirates accommodates 24000. Plenty of seats to allocate 9000 tickets to Liverpool on the lower tier.  If they need to put additional segregation infrastructure in place then they have plenty of time to do so.

3. If options 1 and 2 are unworkable then the capacity for the game is reduced to 40000 thus fairly giving us 6000 as 15% of capacity.  This capacity reduction remains in place for future games until Arsenal is able to cater for a greater number of visitors.!

4. If upper tier is unsafe for away fans then it is unsafe per se and tickets should not be sold to Arsenal fans.

5. Even with a supposed 6000 allocation it is more likely to be 5800 as per last League Cup game.

The FA should insist that clubs are able to facilitate the 15% rule before accepting their entry to the competition.  (Perhaps some leeway for lower leagues on this).

Liverpool need to be strong with this. 

All a bit early and they surprise us and we get 9000.  I won’t hold my breath.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2023, 08:02:34 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3271 on: December 3, 2023, 08:03:16 pm »
We play Arsenal in the league in a few weeks so hopefully if they dare try their usual 'safety advisory group' corruption.

We never even appealed the decision back in 2014 but said we would reduce it to match the % in the potential replay it seems

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3272 on: December 3, 2023, 08:19:50 pm »

Yep, they'll defo try it, as Andy says hopefully the FA start doing something (and agree with his whole post.)

When giving Utd just over 5k their excuse was "For the match against Manchester United, the safety assessments we have undertaken, which included liaison with our stadium licensing authority, have made it clear it would not be safe to accommodate visiting fans in the upper tier.

"We take safety of home and away fans at Emirates Stadium very seriously and cannot ignore the results of the robust safety assessments which have been conducted."

I'm guessing us and Tottenham got similar bullshit with the crap allocations. But Lincoln and Watford have had 9k there and 1000s in the upper tiers so it's either unsafe or it's not, which is it?! It's not like it's even some fierce fan rivalry either, never seen anything dodgy happen v them.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3273 on: December 3, 2023, 08:46:43 pm »
We’ll get nowhere near 9K, not even close, it will be under 6K…and we’ll bend over and take it, yet again.

I hope I’m totally wrong.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3274 on: December 3, 2023, 09:00:38 pm »
Yep, they'll defo try it, as Andy says hopefully the FA start doing something (and agree with his whole post.)

When giving Utd just over 5k their excuse was "For the match against Manchester United, the safety assessments we have undertaken, which included liaison with our stadium licensing authority, have made it clear it would not be safe to accommodate visiting fans in the upper tier.

"We take safety of home and away fans at Emirates Stadium very seriously and cannot ignore the results of the robust safety assessments which have been conducted."

I'm guessing us and Tottenham got similar bullshit with the crap allocations. But Lincoln and Watford have had 9k there and 1000s in the upper tiers so it's either unsafe or it's not, which is it?! It's not like it's even some fierce fan rivalry either, never seen anything dodgy happen v them.

I think they blamed the late kick off time in 2014 but no doubt if it was early KO they would still probably say it

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #3275 on: December 4, 2023, 08:48:53 am »
When will the FA announce sates and times for the Third Round?

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3276 on: December 4, 2023, 09:30:39 am »
We're giving them 2.5k in the league, so they'll use that as an excuse no doubt

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3277 on: December 4, 2023, 10:34:21 am »
When will the FA announce sates and times for the Third Round?

It's going to be a long time. Every single top London club has been drawn at home, including Millwall and QPR.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #3278 on: December 4, 2023, 10:37:53 am »
Reckon we’re looking at £60 plus a ticket for this.
Long live the King

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3279 on: December 4, 2023, 11:03:12 am »
Got the Friday night game written all over this no?
Was United vs the shite last round 3

No way with Northumbria bizzies allow the Cup derby there to be in that slot..so

+6 ticket exchange