Author Topic: Ticket Resale *  (Read 11930 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Ticket Resale *
« on: August 19, 2021, 05:19:44 pm »
MOD NOTE - this is not an exchange attempt thread

Looks like this has appeared for all members as well now?

It sits on the right hand side of the ticketing website

Alerts
Ticket Resale
Bought tickets but cannot use them? Click here to sell them

To reimburse me please use:
Ticket Cash
Bank Transfer Refund

I understand that, if my ticket is sold, I will only get a certain percent of its value.
By clicking OK I concur that I have read and understood the terms of resale.

Would be good if this could eventually be used right up to kick off - keeping alive the 'last minute spare' with this new technology :wave

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:34:34 pm by John C »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ticket Resale
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 10:09:38 am »
I only seem to have a 'Ticket Cash £0' on the top right, can't seem to see anything else.

Do we know the deadline for each game? Should deffo be a last minute option imo.
YNWA.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 11:00:12 am »
Yup, put mine up for sale on Tuesday, still hasn't sold, though...

Offline daveyg

• Plain and Simple
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 11:08:01 am »
Site won’t let me put my bank details in for the refund.
14/08/04 -  THE START OF THE NEW RAFALUTION!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 11:38:13 am »
Yup, put mine up for sale on Tuesday, still hasn't sold, though...
Yeah I spoke to someone on Twitter yesterday who put it up on Wednesday and it still hasn't sold. Must be teething issues as you'd imagine once it's working seamlessly, they'll go fairly instantly.

Offline asim173

• Main Stander
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 11:47:22 am »
Site won’t let me put my bank details in for the refund.

I had this issue on mobile, worked fine on a desktop - little box comes in next to the bank details tab to put in.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
Re: Ticket Resale *
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 02:24:17 pm »
Yeah I spoke to someone on Twitter yesterday who put it up on Wednesday and it still hasn't sold. Must be teething issues as you'd imagine once it's working seamlessly, they'll go fairly instantly.

Looks like it's been sold. Glad they've sorted it.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 03:59:14 pm »
I know someone who has done this. How do you know if it has been sold?
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline asim173

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 04:36:43 pm »
I know someone who has done this. How do you know if it has been sold?

I had to recheck website, not got an email, been about 2 hours since I saw it was sold. Funnily enough, my Apple Wallet still shows the ticket, wonder if that will change by tomorrow

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 04:38:40 pm »
I had to recheck website, not got an email, been about 2 hours since I saw it was sold. Funnily enough, my Apple Wallet still shows the ticket, wonder if that will change by tomorrow

Even if it doesn't, if you tried to use it at the ground it'd be rejected when it 'checked in' with the club's DB after being scanned.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 05:40:35 pm »
Thanks to BA rescheduling some bank holiday flights, I've had to return a couple of great Kop seats for the Chelsea game.  But they haven't reappeared on sale.  You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the whole resale thing hasn't been cobbled together as a manual process, and someone in the Ticket Office now has to intervene before they go back on sale.

Also, even though I bought both tickets and both appear in my ticket history, I had to return each one individually, one through my account, and one through my partner's.

I'd also emailed the Club asking for a refund a couple of weeks ago.  Never even got a reply apart from the automated one.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 05:44:41 pm »
Thanks to BA rescheduling some bank holiday flights, I've had to return a couple of great Kop seats for the Chelsea game.  But they haven't reappeared on sale.  You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the whole resale thing hasn't been cobbled together as a manual process, and someone in the Ticket Office now has to intervene before they go back on sale.

Also, even though I bought both tickets and both appear in my ticket history, I had to return each one individually, one through my account, and one through my partner's.

I'd also emailed the Club asking for a refund a couple of weeks ago.  Never even got a reply apart from the automated one.
Chelsea game hasn't opened up to members who weren't succesful in ballot yet

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 06:04:11 pm »
Chelsea game hasn't opened up to members who weren't succesful in ballot yet
The Chelsea sale is open to me, so I can see the seats on sale, and it doesn't include the ones I've put up for resale.  But yes, plenty of time for the Club still to process them and put them on sale.  If they don't resell next week, it won't be through lack of demand.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 06:21:46 pm »
Listed a Burnley spare on there about 45 minutes ago. Since then a mate said he could come. Can't cancel on the ticket resale thing cos it's in someones' basket... but doesn't appear to actually be buying it. Sigh.  :butt

Edit: just sold, seems like people were just holding it in their basket for ages, weird
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:52:32 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 07:28:13 pm »
The Chelsea sale is open to me, so I can see the seats on sale, and it doesn't include the ones I've put up for resale.  But yes, plenty of time for the Club still to process them and put them on sale.  If they don't resell next week, it won't be through lack of demand.
yes because you were egilable to buy it in the first place

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2021, 11:26:12 am »
Five days later, still says they are attempting to resell the seats, but they haven't actually put them on sale.

Is there a way of contacting the Club these days where they actually respond?  The webforms just generate an auto-acknowledgement then disappear into the ether.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 11:38:35 am »
Five days later, still says they are attempting to resell the seats, but they haven't actually put them on sale.

Is there a way of contacting the Club these days where they actually respond?  The webforms just generate an auto-acknowledgement then disappear into the ether.
With the Burnley tickets a lot of people only had theirs sold in the 2 days before the game as a very late sale.

Which is weird as surely you'd just put them up straight away.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2021, 11:44:55 am »

Contact Us -> Live Chat

but as Hij says, based off Burnley it sounds like they don't put them up immediately until a couple days before the game
YNWA.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2021, 04:31:03 pm »

They won't put returns on sale until after the game is sold out.

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 05:26:44 pm »
You don't need the club to resale the ticket for the first 3 games.  You just put in name and email and mobile on any person you know,  who wants the ticket. Don't need to be member or friend/family.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/440629-deadline-extended-for-friends-family-ticket-forwarding-process

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2021, 05:36:47 pm »

they will put them on sale and they will sell before Saturday so don't worry

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 10:32:55 pm »
Seems they went on sale and were resold this afternoon.  No email, but I can see the change in status in my account.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 10:34:53 pm »
Seems they went on sale and were resold this afternoon.  No email, but I can see the change in status in my account.
never in doubt

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2021, 11:31:24 pm »
anyone know the transfer and/or resell deadline? i've spent ages looking on the ticket pages but i can't seem to see anything this time around
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2021, 08:03:31 pm »
Was anyone who bought tickets yesterday able to transfer them in the end?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2021, 09:14:54 pm »
Anyone know why the 'ticket resale' in Alerts has disappeared.....or at least it has in my account ? Does it only go up a certain number of days before a game ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2021, 10:09:24 pm »
Yes apparently it's only available a certain number of days before the game I read.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2021, 10:37:24 pm »
Can anyone remember how many days? I vaguely remember it but can't find anything on it in the FAQs except a user guide on how to sell the ticket back (with no details on time limits)

Edit - so re-reading the thread it seems you can't resell till it's sold out, and their is an additional members sale on Tuesday, so does that mean the box will reappear after that?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:58:54 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2021, 11:58:12 am »
Yes apparently it's only available a certain number of days before the game I read.
Cheers for that

Can anyone remember how many days? I vaguely remember it but can't find anything on it in the FAQs except a user guide on how to sell the ticket back (with no details on time limits)

Edit - so re-reading the thread it seems you can't resell till it's sold out, and their is an additional members sale on Tuesday, so does that mean the box will reappear after that?
Really ? That's a bit mad....what if it only sells out the day of the game ? Is there enough time to try and re-sell a ticket ? If true, that's changed from how it used to work, as far as I know, when you could just 'click' the game on your account in advance in 'ticket exchange' and it went through pretty much immediately.

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2021, 01:11:49 pm »
The club seemed to suggest to me this morning that they didn’t do ticket exchange for cup fixtures. Whoever I spoke to was really flaky and ended up just terminating the chat when I hadn’t really asked what I needed to.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2021, 03:25:11 pm »
The club seemed to suggest to me this morning that they didn’t do ticket exchange for cup fixtures. Whoever I spoke to was really flaky and ended up just terminating the chat when I hadn’t really asked what I needed to.
they didn't use to, not sure if STHS and members can send back to club or just distribute to F&F

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 09:38:01 am »

yeah, LFC Retail just confirmed on Twitter there's no exchange but you keep the credit regardless. So you'd need to find mates or something.

Bit weird as after the Milan game you're reliant on the 20 on your F&F list being able to go if you can't make a Cup game.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 09:44:30 am »
yeah, LFC Retail just confirmed on Twitter there's no exchange but you keep the credit regardless. So you'd need to find mates or something.

Bit weird as after the Milan game you're reliant on the 20 on your F&F list being able to go if you can't make a Cup game.
it's weird but I think it's because you could end up with couple hundred more people with credits for the next round because the original person also keeps it,

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 09:58:52 am »
it's weird but I think it's because you could end up with couple hundred more people with credits for the next round because the original person also keeps it,

ah yeah, makes sense
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 10:43:15 am »
ah yeah, makes sense
once they only give credit to attender then I can see them opening it but it's definitely difficult situation for cup games

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 11:30:44 am »
Has anyone done this successfully?

I distributed my ticket for Milan through the website and had an email immediately after doing so with the title “You have distributed a ticket”. However, the person in question has received no email with said ticket or even a confirmation they’ve had a ticket distributed to them,  and I’m still listed as the “owner” of the ticket when I look in my account.

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 11:53:09 am »

I distributed my ticket for Milan through the website and had an email immediately after doing so with the title “You have distributed a ticket”. However, the person in question has received no email with said ticket or even a confirmation they’ve had a ticket distributed to them,  and I’m still listed as the “owner” of the ticket when I look in my account.

Yes, I distributed 2 x tickets yesterday and both received their emails and downloaded the passes OK. 
Try clicking on the recall option and if it is greyed out then you still own the ticket.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2021, 11:59:12 am »
I wanted the resale option for Palace not Milan. Sent all my details to LFCHelp on twitter, took 3 days to respond, advised to use Chrome and directed me to the chat on the website if that doesn't work. I was using Chrome anyway. And due to the sale I can't get into my account now anyway.....  :butt
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2021, 02:10:55 pm »
Ticket Alert resale button has now appeared for Palace. When you click it says you will only get a percentage of the ticket price back but the FAQ  (https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-much-will-i-receive-if-i-return-my-seat-for-sale-via-the-ticket-exchange-for-a-premier-league-home-game-and-it-is-resoldsays 100% anyone know which is right?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2021, 02:15:19 pm »

Think I’m sorted now, recalled then redistributed and they now have the email. Still saying that I’m the owner in my account but they’ve downloaded the ticket on their phone…