Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 377167 times)

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #3400 on: January 26, 2023, 12:00:23 am »
Let the grift continue

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3401 on: January 26, 2023, 04:35:25 am »
Trumpists are the only ones left on Facebook, this will make no difference whatsoever.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3402 on: January 26, 2023, 08:38:32 pm »
12 years later and we establish once again Nick Clegg has no moral compass. What a gobshite of a specimen of shite he is.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3403 on: January 26, 2023, 08:43:54 pm »
smh.com.au is a fitting web address for that piece of news. You can only shake your head at such a stupid decision. They should be making an effort to get rid of all the stupid, ignorant, lying and toxic c*nts on their platform and instead the decide to let the biggest c*nt of them all back on it. Fucking idiots.

They all love the poorly educated.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3404 on: January 26, 2023, 09:32:30 pm »
12 years later and we establish once again Nick Clegg has no moral compass. What a gobshite of a specimen of shite he is.
Yeah. I watched him being interviewed earlier today. He's not even very good at his job. I don't know why FB have employed him. Except for, as you say, his possession of no moral compass.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3405 on: January 27, 2023, 08:38:50 pm »
Meta allowing him back on board.

You know it's strange... as someone who once absolutely loathed the guy, I'm actually glad he's back on Facefuck. I don't know if it's desensitisation, middle aged apathy, or the fact that I've completely run out of fucks to give when it comes to American politics, but somehow, within this inner vacuum of complete emotionless, I've developed a devilish fondness for watching grown adults get their twat whiskers in a twist every time this guy brain farts all over cyber-space

Shout out to the flame bearers of this thread. Hang in there gang! He'll be in handcuffs and a jump suit soon enough. Any day now ;D   
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3406 on: January 27, 2023, 09:46:50 pm »
You know it's strange... as someone who once absolutely loathed the guy, I'm actually glad he's back on Facefuck. I don't know if it's desensitisation, middle aged apathy, or the fact that I've completely run out of fucks to give when it comes to American politics, but somehow, within this inner vacuum of complete emotionless, I've developed a devilish fondness for watching grown adults get their twat whiskers in a twist every time this guy brain farts all over cyber-space

Shout out to the flame bearers of this thread. Hang in there gang! He'll be in handcuffs and a jump suit soon enough. Any day now ;D   
Billy.
Billy, Billy, Billy.
A fondness for a man that spent all of his live ruining other peoples lives. Decades, not years, decades - more than half a century of lying and cheating, depriving contractors of recompense, litigating everything and contributing nothing. From fake injuries to avoid conscription to fake degrees and tax evasion. The man is riddled with a streak of an inhumane disease.
Maybe he won't be found guilty of anything ever, but he's a specimen that should never be admired and always despised.

We always knew you were an indictment sceptic billy mate, but please, please, please we all beg you not to drink the corrupt bastards cool aid.

You of all people on this site, fml Billy lad.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3407 on: January 27, 2023, 10:00:15 pm »
The problem with blocking people is that if they get quoted you still have to glance at some right shite.  8)

Popcorn's Art

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3408 on: January 27, 2023, 10:02:39 pm »
Billy is the same guy who said Andrew Tate wasn't so bad not that long ago.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3409 on: January 27, 2023, 10:05:25 pm »
Billy is the same guy who said Andrew Tate wasn't so bad not that long ago.

Ooh, shall we cancel him?!

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3410 on: January 27, 2023, 10:11:02 pm »
Billy.
Billy, Billy, Billy.
A fondness for a man that spent all of his live ruining other peoples lives. Decades, not years, decades - more than half a century of lying and cheating, depriving contractors of recompense, litigating everything and contributing nothing. From fake injuries to avoid conscription to fake degrees and tax evasion. The man is riddled with a streak of an inhumane disease.
Maybe he won't be found guilty of anything ever, but he's a specimen that should never be admired and always despised.

We always knew you were an indictment sceptic billy mate, but please, please, please we all beg you not to drink the corrupt bastards cool aid.

You of all people on this site, fml Billy lad.

A fondness for watching people get their knickers in a twist about what shite Trump says, not Trump himself.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3411 on: January 27, 2023, 10:16:13 pm »
Ooh, shall we cancel him?!

You do you.

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3412 on: January 28, 2023, 02:02:03 am »
Trump vs Biden in 2024 will be an apt image of a superpower in decline two OAP's struggling to finish their sentences and rambling incoherently.
America desperately needs new generational representation in congress.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 02:04:29 am by Shankly998 »

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3413 on: January 28, 2023, 08:25:16 am »
Billy.
Billy, Billy, Billy.

John, John, John, you've completely misread my words good sir :)

I hate Trumps guts mate. Always have. I'm sure if I took the time to dig through this thread I could find at least 10 to 15 posts where I've outlined my disdain for the man. As you've rightly pointed out, the guy is an unscrupulous cretin with a wrap list the length of your arm. None of that I dispute mate. I'm actually in complete agreement with you there. The thing is though, it's now coming up on 8 years since Trump came down the escalator to do his "They're rapists and I'm building a wall" routine and announce his run for president.

Within that time frame we've endured an endless shit storm of scandals, frauds, allegations, law suits, hearings, trials, and investigations. All of which has been compounded with moronic MAGA hat wearing idiots bickering with equally insufferable leftist fanny-arses. It's all the same boring bag of shite now mate. To me, the knuckle-dragging rally goers deserve just as much ridicule as the Maddows, O'Donnell's, Meyers, and Colbert's of this world, all of whom use the same brand of rehashed bollox to underpin things that WE ALREADY KNOW!!!!

It is there where I think our viewpoints diverge mate. It's not that I've chosen to forgive or ignore Trump's crimes. It is simply that my fucks reserve has now reached depletion, and instead of making Trump the target of the ridicule, I feel it is the people who perpetuate the Trump shit storm who now deserve it. In closing mate, I've been on these boards long enough to know that derailment of threads and provocation of other users is frowned upon in the mod staff room. I assure you my jibe about handcuffs and jump suits was not an attempt to do that. It was simply a little poke at what I now see to be the folly of it all.

P.S. to those who view my opinions as shite, or those with a preference for using the ignore button when the viewpoints of others don't coincide with their own, try growing the fuck up some time. Just because you get a kick out of hearing your viewpoints echoed in your favourite YouTube videos doesn't mean that your view of the world is sacrosanct. Tally ho gentlemen. As you were
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3414 on: March 18, 2023, 01:15:29 pm »
Trump saying he expects to be arrested on Tuesday and is calling for protests.

This is the campaign funding / Stormy Daniels hush money case.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3415 on: March 18, 2023, 01:18:05 pm »
Trump saying he expects to be arrested on Tuesday and is calling for protests violence.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #3416 on: March 18, 2023, 01:22:14 pm »
Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday as New York law enforcement prepares for possible indictment

Washington, CNN
 —
Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney next week and called for protests as New York law enforcement prepares for a possible indictment.

In a social media post on Saturday, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week.

“Protest, take our nation back,” he wrote.

CNN’s John Miller reported that meetings have been going on throughout the week between city, state and federal law enforcement agencies in New York City about how to prepare for a possible indictment of Trump.

While Trump offered no details on why he expects to be indicted, his legal team has been anticipating that it will happen soon and has been preparing behind the scenes for the next steps. The former president is expected to present himself in Manhattan following the formal charges and has expressed interest in making a speech after, though whether he ultimately does remains to be see

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office, New York Police Department, and representatives for Trump did not immediately respond to CNN’s request for comment Saturday.

Trump has complained privately that he believes he is only going to being indicted because he thinks Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg “hates him,” according to a source familiar with what Trump has said.

His call for a protest in response to a potential arrest echoes his final days in office when he repeatedly urged his supporters to reject the results of the 2020 presidential election, culminating in the deadly January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.

Some of Trump’s advisers had urged him privately not to call for protests, concerned about the optics of a mass protest in the streets of Manhattan growing out of control or resembling the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #3417 on: March 18, 2023, 01:47:17 pm »
For your perusal, this is his 'Truth' (in block caps, just like your racist grandad on Facebook). Spelling & grammatical errors are all his:

OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS AND LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE. NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #3418 on: March 18, 2023, 02:08:03 pm »
He seems fairly relaxed about it.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #3419 on: March 18, 2023, 03:51:48 pm »
For your perusal, this is his 'Truth' (in block caps, just like your racist grandad on Facebook). Spelling & grammatical errors are all his:

OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS AND LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE. NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
the American dream
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3420 on: March 18, 2023, 05:19:31 pm »
What's his problem like?

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3421 on: March 18, 2023, 05:27:55 pm »
I wonder if the power fascists are gonna stand with his clown show or they'll see it as a time to cut him loose and go full desantis?

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3422 on: March 18, 2023, 05:49:10 pm »
Nothing will happen.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3423 on: March 18, 2023, 05:56:38 pm »
What's his problem like?
He’s a narcissistic baby who has never been told “NO!”, who thinks he’s a genius because he was born rich, failed at everything he’s done and blames everyone else for it. Ran for president as a way of getting a Get Out of Jail Free card for life and has been disappointed that people have not in fact ignored his criming.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3424 on: March 18, 2023, 06:40:36 pm »
He’s a narcissistic baby who has never been told “NO!”, who thinks he’s a genius because he was born rich, failed at everything he’s done and blames everyone else for it. Ran for president as a way of getting a Get Out of Jail Free card for life and has been disappointed that people have not in fact ignored his criming.

But clearly thinks there's enough crazies still out there that'll jump on his bandwagon again even though it's been in the garage for 3yrs?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3425 on: March 18, 2023, 10:05:23 pm »
But clearly thinks there's enough crazies still out there that'll jump on his bandwagon again even though it's been in the garage for 3yrs?
There is definitely a significant amount of MAGA loyalists still out there. His main two groups The Oath Keepers and The Proud Boys (both despicable white supremist shithouse groups) but they will be depleted and possibly deflated by being stitched up by the corrupt c*nt after Jan 6th.
But he still has a significant amount of general followers. Whether they will travel to New York to show support is unknown at the moment. (everyone in NY hates the prick). The troubling thing is though, if anyone does go determined to cause trouble under the guise of the Big Lie and Witch Hunt themes, someone will get hurt again because of Trump. A few peoples lives and their families will be impacted forever because of Trump's corruptness.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3426 on: March 18, 2023, 10:43:48 pm »
Trump has his brownshirts, as previously mentioned. And Hitler spent time in prison too, so there's that.

The case in NYC is classed as a misdemeanour, but there's a suggestion that there might be something else behind it as they've interviewed Allen Weisselberg on the matter. Plus there's Georgia coming up too; seems to be some heavy hitting charges in the works on that one. And we still have Jack Smith investigation the documents issue. He seems to be powering forward as well.

It will look very bad for Trump if there's violence in New York when he turns up to be indicted. It won't help him at all if it's shown this kind of stuff follows him around. He's still got a whole tangle of civil cases going against him for January 6th. Prosecutors in those cases will definitely point to his statements on Truth Social and any subsequent altercations between his supporters and law enforcement as supporting evidence.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3427 on: March 18, 2023, 11:34:21 pm »
He's holding a campaign rally in Waco, which is a bit on the nose.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3429 on: March 19, 2023, 09:11:24 am »
Nothing will happen.

Most likely.

Given what hes gotten away with in the past, its a bit of a stretch to think that taking a few quid from a campaign fund to silence a porn star is going to take him down

Still, like all scandals/trials/inquests/ around Trump, it fills column inches and air time 

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3430 on: March 19, 2023, 10:29:40 am »
Most likely.

Given what hes gotten away with in the past, its a bit of a stretch to think that taking a few quid from a campaign fund to silence a porn star is going to take him down

Still, like all scandals/trials/inquests/ around Trump, it fills column inches and air time
Well, his bag man (Michael Cohen) already received/served a jail sentence for this crime.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #3431 on: March 19, 2023, 11:47:25 am »
I wonder if the power fascists are gonna stand with his clown show or they'll see it as a time to cut him loose and go full desantis?

It's an interesting one. Some leading far-right cheerleaders seem to be on the fence about this, not unsupportive of Trump generally, but not advocating anyone to actually protest, either. There seems to be grumbling too that these sorts of high-profile people "are never on the front lines" themselves, and that Trump's inaction over the J6 detainees (either pre-emptive pardons or getting involved in their legal fees) doesn't really help engender support for doing anything now. There are the "It's all a movie" Qanon types who think this is still all part of some plan to unmask Satanic Globalists, and that once Biden (and Obama) are shown to be guilty of everything Trump is accused of, then the 'Leftists' will have no choice but to accept arresting them instead.

It's all a huge mess on the Far-Right, basically. Lots of people scrabbling around for a narrative that will make this fit into their worldview that they're somehow on the right side of history. The've spent so long in fantasy land that they aren't grounded enough to know what to do. Some are calling for 'armed patriots' to physically surround Trump and stop law enforcement getting to him, but even then there are the "it doesn't have to turn violent" types vs the "what rifle ammo can take down a chopper" ones.

That said, it's always worth heeding the warnings from history about what powerful & influential people will do when finally cornered. Julius Caesar is forever the poster boy for this, as he dealt with criminal proceedings against himself by relying on the support of 'the mob' to take action that would launch decades of civil war and (some years after his own death) bring down the elected government of the world's most powerful state and install nearly 500 years of dictators.

Personally I think it's more likely that Trump flees the country to Russia, citing the 'deep state' not willing to give him a fair trial, and hinting at wanting to assassinate him or something like that.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 12:13:33 pm by Riquende »
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3432 on: March 19, 2023, 06:29:19 pm »
Well, his bag man (Michael Cohen) already received/served a jail sentence for this crime.

That's kind of my point

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3433 on: March 19, 2023, 07:06:54 pm »
Ironic, if not surprising, that 2 of the worse leaders the US and UK have had in living memory possibly face the music in the same week coming up.  Populism eh.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3434 on: March 19, 2023, 08:07:57 pm »
That's kind of my point
But if the bag man was tried and found guilty, why not his boss, the man behind the payment? (Rhetorical question).

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3435 on: March 20, 2023, 08:33:34 am »
Reading about Trump’s panic in The Guardian this morning and about the case itself, which amounts to little more than a misdemeanour. If Cohen was deemed worthy of jail time then “Individual 1” really should be on the hook for a longer sentence. The important part of all this is that it might be the first indictment that breaks the dam: an historical first that will break precedent and embolden other prosecutors to do the same, with more serious repercussions for the disgraced former president.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3436 on: March 20, 2023, 08:52:23 am »
Ironic, if not surprising, that 2 of the worse leaders the US and UK have had in living memory possibly face the music in the same week coming up.  Populism eh.
I hope those 2 turds can finally be flushed.
Both absolutely ludicrous characters. History will not judge this period kindly, voting those 2 absolute charlatans into positions of power which they proceeded to roundly abuse.

If you take a step back and see them for what they are, it’s a couple of over indulged toddlers that have never had to deal with no. But when they push things as far as they have, it’s fucking dangerous.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #3437 on: March 20, 2023, 11:33:16 am »
Trump saying he expects to be arrested on Tuesday and is calling for protests.

I saw the headline of Trump being arrested on Tuesday, the read on and see its about the Stormy Daniels thing from 7 years ago.

I'm like 'what' he's being arrested for that !, of all the shit that happened between 2016 and 2020 including a storming of the capital building and that's what he is being arrested for.

It just seemed a bit shit really.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3438 on: March 20, 2023, 12:36:58 pm »
He never paid for his crimes because he was cosplaying president at the time. Should a prosecutor ignore them when he becomes “eligible” for prosecution? Suspicion is that the last DA was bought off (in some form) and Bragg picked it up when he was elected. There is some surprise that this might be the first domino to fall, but as I suggested in my post above it could open the floodgates. Let’s see if any prosecutors actually have the courage to proceed.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #3439 on: March 20, 2023, 01:17:30 pm »
He never paid for his crimes because he was cosplaying president at the time. Should a prosecutor ignore them when he becomes “eligible” for prosecution? Suspicion is that the last DA was bought off (in some form) and Bragg picked it up when he was elected. There is some surprise that this might be the first domino to fall, but as I suggested in my post above it could open the floodgates. Let’s see if any prosecutors actually have the courage to proceed.

trump is toast anyway

With viable republican candidates in Desantos and Nikki Haley, there is way too much shit on Trump for the middle ground Republicans to get behind him.

When he was elected there was so much anger from the regular joe and sally that he ends up getting elected. But he just doesn't carry that support long term. He lost three years ago and his stock has gone down since then.