Author Topic: Next European Away?  (Read 61967 times)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: Next European Away?
« Reply #200 on: October 4, 2021, 11:52:59 am »
No although Spanish grounds are back up to 100% capacity so that sounds promising.
Cheers, A.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #201 on: October 4, 2021, 01:30:37 pm »
@LFCHelp: 📢🎟️ We will receive approx. 3300 tickets for our away game against Atletico Madrid and sales information will be published soon. Thanks!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #202 on: October 4, 2021, 01:31:34 pm »
Brilliant news!

The punt of booking on draw day paid off  8)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #203 on: October 4, 2021, 01:44:20 pm »
Assuming this one will count for this season wonder what the chances of dropping to all members is

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #204 on: October 4, 2021, 02:05:37 pm »
Assuming this one will count for this season wonder what the chances of dropping to all members is
No chance, will be far more popular then Porto was imo.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 4, 2021, 02:10:35 pm »
No chance, will be far more popular then Porto was imo.
but also nealry 3x more tickets

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #206 on: October 4, 2021, 02:14:29 pm »
@LFCHelp: 📢🎟️ We will receive approx. 3300 tickets for our away game against Atletico Madrid and sales information will be published soon. Thanks!
Is that Twatter, mate ? Not on it, so can't see - if so, anyway you can post the notice please ?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 4, 2021, 02:17:23 pm »
Is that Twatter, mate ? Not on it, so can't see - if so, anyway you can post the notice please ?
notice isn't out yet

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #208 on: October 4, 2021, 02:29:27 pm »
but also nealry 3x more tickets
Yes and far more people will qualify, will probably go back to those that only have Barca, which was 4620 although I think the crucial part will be if credits count moving forwards, if they do then no chance that it will drop to all members.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #209 on: October 4, 2021, 04:25:11 pm »
probably first sale 4 then 3 from these gauranteed then 2 open :

2018-19 - Barca + 2019-20 - Napoli - Genk - Salzburg - Atletico

sales some time this week hopefully if they have the tickets - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 4, 2021, 04:32:18 pm »
probably first sale 4 then 3 from these gauranteed then 2 open :

2018-19 - Barca + 2019-20 - Napoli - Genk - Salzburg - Atletico

sales some time this week hopefully if they have the tickets - ynwa

3 would be a guaranteed sale from those as Napoli was 2.2kish.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #211 on: October 4, 2021, 04:52:52 pm »
3328 - Atleti
1520 - Salzburg
1037 - Genk
2558 - Napoli
4620 - Barca

3+ 1st sale, guaranteed
2+ 2nd sale

If any left :

1+ 3rd sale, limited

Will probably find out over the next day or 2 for definite.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #212 on: October 4, 2021, 04:54:22 pm »
That's full capacity then, I think we got 3,328 last time out.

Aha, the allocations magically appeared while I was typing.... ;D
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 4, 2021, 07:54:15 pm »
So the rules are a bit easier now I understand..
What’s the score for double vaccinated people?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #214 on: October 4, 2021, 08:00:31 pm »
So the rules are a bit easier now I understand..
What’s the score for double vaccinated people?
Assuming a British passport holder? Proof of double vaccination and a completed passenger locator form to get into Spain and to get back, just a Day 2 PCR test, the cheapest that I've seen is £28

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 4, 2021, 08:02:43 pm »
I’d read the nhs app wasn’t adequate proof previously.
Is this ok for Spain now?
(Yeah British passport).

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 4, 2021, 08:05:13 pm »
I’d read the nhs app wasn’t adequate proof previously.
Is this ok for Spain now?
(Yeah British passport).

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements

The Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry a pre-travel declaration form and one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.

Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK
The Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK (excluding children under the age of 12 years old) to present on entry one of the following:

documentation certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT - e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain and tested negative. Antigen tests can only be used in certain limited circumstances (as outlined in section ‘k’ of the ‘Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries’ on the Spanish Ministry of Health ‘Travel and COVID-19’ page) and are not accepted if you are travelling from the UK to Spain for tourism purposes (see Reason for travel to Spain below for further information).

proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain (date(s) of vaccination must be specified), with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation.

Spain will accept the UK’s COVID-19 vaccination record.
Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination and should not be used to demonstrate your vaccine status.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #217 on: October 5, 2021, 09:37:05 am »
Looks like tickets will be from €50…which is better then I was expecting as it was more expensive last time.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2021, 09:38:40 am by ABJ »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: October 5, 2021, 11:45:03 am »
Yeah was £60 last time.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #219 on: October 6, 2021, 10:54:20 am »
Looks like you ‘might’ get your wish!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: October 6, 2021, 11:27:05 am »
Looks like you ‘might’ get your wish!

Agree

I would say as it's not a credit game, and almost certainly some people will be reticent about travel, would be a good chance of there being some tickets left over for all members, may be wrong though

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #222 on: October 6, 2021, 12:52:45 pm »
I am a ST holder with no European credits. I am going to try and apply online for Atletico tickets. Whilst I am tempted to book travel and accommodation now, I have decided not to. This raises two questions for me:

Will I need firm travel and accommodation details when I apply online?
Is it likely that a travel provided like Sports Options will organise a trip there and back on the day, or even one night stay over?

Apologies if these are daft questions but, beyond applying for final tickets, I haven’t been to any European always since Leverkusen and Porto in the early 2000s :)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #223 on: October 6, 2021, 01:03:04 pm »
In the past you could just write "accommodation not booked yet" or else just make something up so I assume this season is similar.

Re. Sport Options, they have said this morning they won't be doing a Madrid trip.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #224 on: October 6, 2021, 02:09:32 pm »
Thanks for that.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: October 6, 2021, 02:22:38 pm »
I am a ST holder with no European credits. I am going to try and apply online for Atletico tickets. Whilst I am tempted to book travel and accommodation now, I have decided not to. This raises two questions for me:

Will I need firm travel and accommodation details when I apply online?
Is it likely that a travel provided like Sports Options will organise a trip there and back on the day, or even one night stay over?

Apologies if these are daft questions but, beyond applying for final tickets, I haven’t been to any European always since Leverkusen and Porto in the early 2000s :)

Just write your best guess, no one checks.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 6, 2021, 02:24:17 pm »
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=349347.0

How come you and Craig only told the club about the arrangements four hours ago? Been busy?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #228 on: October 6, 2021, 02:29:54 pm »
How come you and Craig only told the club about the arrangements four hours ago? Been busy?
My prediction was wrong anyway!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: October 6, 2021, 04:28:26 pm »
This allocation might not sell out, with it not counting towards future rounds.

With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #230 on: October 6, 2021, 06:58:19 pm »
This allocation might not sell out, with it not counting towards future rounds.

£43 to guarantee a final ticket though should we get there. Imagine that will be in some people’s minds.

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #231 on: October 6, 2021, 06:59:28 pm »
How many do we think Milan will give us? I’m only a member but tempted to book travel/ accommodation

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #232 on: October 6, 2021, 07:03:09 pm »
How many do we think Milan will give us? I’m only a member but tempted to book travel/ accommodation
Italy is due to move to 100% capacity at the end of this month so assuming that the situation doesn't change, we'll get around 4K.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 6, 2021, 07:03:54 pm »
£43 to guarantee a final ticket though should we get there. Imagine that will be in some people’s minds.

How do you work that out? It's not being used at all for any future rounds for this year or be used for next year

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, we will not be using this game as a credit during the current season either. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2021, 07:06:37 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #234 on: October 6, 2021, 07:28:05 pm »
How do you work that out? It's not being used at all for any future rounds for this year or be used for next year

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, we will not be using this game as a credit during the current season either. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

Ah sorry, lazily assumed that credits would be counted for this season still i.e. potential final. I knew this seasons games did not count towards future seasons though.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: October 6, 2021, 08:08:57 pm »

wonder will they count knockout aways towards the next rounds though

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #236 on: October 6, 2021, 08:47:18 pm »
wonder will they count knockout aways towards the next rounds though
Hard to tell atm as it depends on what the Covid situation is but assuming that things carry on as they are, it wouldn't surprise me if unless we end up playing an English team (quite probable if we continue to progress), none of this seasons matches will count towards future euro aways this season.

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #237 on: October 6, 2021, 09:55:40 pm »
They should find another way to reward people for this years European aways... they don’t want to force people to travel because of the pandemic, but at the same time those who  are making all the efforts to travel and pay for all those covid tests are getting 0 credits for it... Not fair in my opinion.
YNWA

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 6, 2021, 10:30:53 pm »
They should find another way to reward people for this years European aways... they don’t want to force people to travel because of the pandemic, but at the same time those who  are making all the efforts to travel and pay for all those covid tests are getting 0 credits for it... Not fair in my opinion.

They (myself included) are doing it in the full knowledge there will be no reward/credit, so not really IMO. Can see where the club are coming from on this one. makes sense to be fair

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #239 on: October 6, 2021, 10:42:25 pm »
They (myself included) are doing it in the full knowledge there will be no reward/credit, so not really IMO. Can see where the club are coming from on this one. makes sense to be fair

I’m doing it too, in the end getting to attend the game (regardless of how many credits you get) is the most important thing, but I’ll still be slightly disappointed that this doesn’t count for future games...
YNWA