Author Topic: Dejan Lovren  (Read 502980 times)

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dejan Lovren
« Reply #4640 on: April 8, 2022, 09:56:29 am »
As Lobo says, there are plenty of players in the squad now who'd almost certainly have questionable views if you had a conversation with them. I don't agree with what Lovren says (though I do think the issue is more nuanced than either side are letting on), but it has nothing to do with them as players. You don't have to suddenly decide a player was never any good once they say something you don't like morally.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4641 on: April 8, 2022, 04:44:55 pm »
Well no the blokes clearly a fucking bellend and deserves any shit he gets.

But the point is, their alleged political leanings shouldn't make us any more or less invested in them when they play for Liverpool. Best way is to give them all our support when they're here, and then let them expose themselves as numpties once they've left (which Lovren has done tremendously successfully).

The guy is a fucking fraud,sickens me when that bit he did about refugees for lfctv is aired,same bloke who says to give them a chance is now liking posts by Putin,Frottage,Drumpf and a whole list of sick right wing bastards,has said fuck all about the current murdering going on.

A c*nt of the highest order,he just hid it when he was with us.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2022, 05:00:51 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4642 on: December 22, 2022, 10:18:51 am »
Deplorable behaviour.

Smajo Bešo
@SmajoBeso
This is former @LFC defender Dejan Lovren & @intermilan player Marcelo Brozovic singing ‘Za Dom Spremni’ (For homeland - ready).

It’s a salute used during World War II by the Croatian fascist Ustaše movement. It was the Ustaše equivalent of the Nazi salute "Sieg heil".

https://twitter.com/SmajoBeso/status/1605867368768450561?cxt=HHwWgsCt_aL3l8ksAAAA
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4643 on: December 22, 2022, 10:20:15 am »
Lovren is a scumbag. Nobody and I mean nobody should ever wish him well in any game he plays.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #4644 on: December 22, 2022, 10:22:22 am »
Deplorable behaviour.

So Lovren is a former LF C player not a current Zenit St Petersburg player.

That makes sense.

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4645 on: December 22, 2022, 10:24:35 am »
Lovren is a scumbag. Nobody and I mean nobody should ever wish him well in any game he plays.

His most memorable football appearance was when he was utterly destroyed by Spurs and had to be subbed off after 20 minutes. Shite person, average player.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4646 on: December 22, 2022, 01:03:11 pm »
He's a blurt unfortunately, always was.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #4647 on: December 22, 2022, 01:54:06 pm »
Fuck him with a big spoon. Given his background, you'd think he'd know better - but once you've drunken the fascism kool-aid, you're dead to us.

This is locked. He doesn't deserve a thread on a forum with the values that we hold dear.

Thanks, Dejan, for that header against Dortmund, but now you can fuck off to Petersburg obscurity  :wanker