Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 663715 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Just wait till he plants one into the top corner in the 96th minute of the Milan Derby. Bonnie Tyler will be buying a new yacht

Il calcio senza Origi non è nulla
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
Had a difficult start at Milan with injuries etc but finally got his first goal, an absolute belter https://youtu.be/NPfKqSqXOPk

Well in Div, absolutely made up for him

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Had a difficult start at Milan with injuries etc but finally got his first goal, an absolute belter https://youtu.be/NPfKqSqXOPk

Well in Div, absolutely made up for him

Good goal. That Diaz is some player.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
You know he would have scored against Nottingham
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Happy Birthday Divock still kind of miss him.  :)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Many happy returns to a great player and an even greater man!

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
He's three games away from the Champions League final. ;D

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
He's three games away from the Champions League final. ;D

Three wins away from holding it aloft again.

Any coincidence that we're midtable after he leaves and Milan are on for their first European Cup success in a generation?  ;D

Football without Origi is nothing.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Rumours Gerrard wants him at whatever blood soaked club he joined.  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
I'm beginning to dread every time I see a "Former LFC Player" thread return to the top of the page....

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
origi to hammers? would be weird seeing him playing under moyes

but his time at milan doesn't actually looks like a success.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
origi to hammers? would be weird seeing him playing under moyes

but his time at milan doesn't actually looks like a success.

He hasn’t been a success anywhere away from Liverpool. He’s just not a good player. He had a couple of huge moments here that he hasn’t had to paper over cracks elsewhere.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
He hasn’t been a success anywhere away from Liverpool. He’s just not a good player. He had a couple of huge moments here that he hasn’t had to paper over cracks elsewhere.

Bit harsh considering what Funes Mori did to him.

Origi had to reinvent himself as a player after his injury. Worked great for us - he was invaluable as a bit part player and super sub, but it's a very niche role. Other fan bases are less patient.

We had such a powerful attack we could afford to indulge ourselves, but even with that, to say he wasn't a good player is wide of the mark for me.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
Welcome back to the Premier League Big Div...

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
I hadn't seen him on the pitch in months for Forest, but he had a typical cheeky backheel flick into space for Neco to run onto that resulted in their second goal against the Hammers.  Worth a look if anyone can track down a highlight. 

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
I hadn't seen him on the pitch in months for Forest, but he had a typical cheeky backheel flick into space for Neco to run onto that resulted in their second goal against the Hammers.  Worth a look if anyone can track down a highlight. 

Think he scored his first goal for them in the FA Cup a few weeks ago. A teammate's shot deflected off him into the net. ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Can we borrow him for the final?

Popcorn's Art

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
Didn't know he was at Forest. Bloody lovely assist today.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Was out Divocked today. That's what Forest gets for not using him as a sub. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Thought he was their main threat at least in the first half and looked up for it. Glad to see him go off.

Weird how few goals he's scored outside of Liverpool though and other than Forest (where's he's only got one goal in the cup against a lower league team) he's playing at a weaker standard. Only scored 29 goals for club and country outside of Liverpool in over 200 games. Scored 41 for Liverpool in fewer games.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
He has obviously had moments in his career that a lot of players could only dream of, but he will always be an enigma.

Clearly there is a hell of a player in there but he could never show it on a regular basis. Was never the same after that injury either.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
The very definition of a cult hero is Div, or maybe a cult-legend.

That injury came at a time when he was flying and it never seemed to fall for him again after that but he really did have all the tools to be top class.

Part of what made him great, and perhaps part of what stopped him becoming great consistently, is his nonchalance.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."