The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (1263/2204) > >>

Xabisfeet:
We got lucky with the timing of the FSG acquisition

Jurgen got lucky with timing getting the job at a perfect sleeping giant

We got lucky with the appointment of the best manager the English top flight has seen since Shanks

Son of Spion:
The PL should be on their knees, thanking this man for giving their 'product' the illusion of being competitive. Without Klopp and without Liverpool, the whole thing would be exposed for the pathetic sham it really is.

Klopp is saving football from itself.

rscanderlech:
There was an interview with Klopp a few months back in which he revealed that we had to switch from a more attacking and risky style in the first half of the season to the more defensively solid version of the second half because the staff realised that we weren’t going to win trophies the former way.

If you look at our results since then, they suggest that we were the best team in the league and the  world since that change was made. This knowledge gives me great hope for coming seasons and winning the PL despite Man City’s competition. 51 points, two cups, a third final to go since those tactical changes were made in January.

Keith Lard:

--- Quote from: Son of Spion on May 22, 2022, 10:55:13 pm ---The PL should be on their knees, thanking this man for giving their 'product' the illusion of being competitive. Without Klopp and without Liverpool, the whole thing would be exposed for the pathetic sham it really is.

--- End quote ---

So damn true. He’s a footballing messiah in my eyes. A man of real principle that has given me reason to stay interested in football.

Jack_Bauer:

--- Quote from: Son of Spion on May 22, 2022, 10:55:13 pm ---The PL should be on their knees, thanking this man for giving their 'product' the illusion of being competitive. Without Klopp and without Liverpool, the whole thing would be exposed for the pathetic sham it really is.

--- End quote ---
Yep, Their whole "Best League in the World" narrative would be much more hollow than it already is if it wasn't for us keeping pace with City each year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version