The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *

<< < (3789/5944) > >>

Knight:
It doesn't make sense to replace all of our front 3, you want some continuity, so you'd of thought you give one of them a new contract The signs are that we won't give Firmino one, he barely plays these days (partly injury, partly selection), then it comes down to Mane and Salah. Salah is arguably getting better, Mane is arguably on the decline. We're about to sign a forward who plays from the left. Put all this together and it'd just make sense to keep Salah and lose Firmino and Mane. I'd want to keep one of them for next season and sell the other. Makes all this a little bittersweet really doesn't it. Those 3 have been so brilliant for us.

Samie:
Diaz is right footed. He's playing off the Left so Mane's position or as a #9 and move Jota to the Left.

vivabobbygraham:
In all these contract negotiations with Mo, let's not forget an important component of them is the boss. I truly believe the main sticking point is length of contract. Mo wants at least 5 even 6, the club are saying 4, maybe? Mo maybe would accept 'similar' dough over 5 but would, rightly, in my opinion, want an assurance Jurgen would be here, also. Contrary to popular opinion that theirs is a 'working relationship,' I believe there is a deep and utter respect and admiration for each other that could actually convince the boss to add a couple of years on in order to coach Mo through those 5 years as they plot a course together where Mo's incredible footballing skills are harnessed in order to improve this team to the highest heights over the next 5 years

EDIT: Everything Mo does is unique. He wants to influence games on the pitch. He is constantly evolving as a footballer in order to achieve that...look at his equisitve forward passing that invariably ends up as a chance. He realises it gets him more goals! Mo loves tha'. I bet Jurgen learn't him that  8)

Sangria:

--- Quote from: vivabobbygraham on January 29, 2022, 02:13:15 pm ---In all these contract negotiations with Mo, let's not forget an important component of them is the boss. I truly believe the main sticking point is length of contract. Mo wants at least 5 even 6, the club are saying 4, maybe? Mo maybe would accept 'similar' dough over 5 but would, rightly, in my opinion, want an assurance Jurgen would be here, also. Contrary to popular opinion that theirs is a 'working relationship,' I believe there is a deep and utter respect and admiration for each other that could actually convince the boss to add a couple of years on in order to coach Mo through those 5 years as they plot a course together where Mo's incredible footballing skills are harnessed in order to improve this team to the highest heights over the next 5 years

--- End quote ---

I suspect they'll get a bit jaded after the third PL-CL double in a row, and call it a day before the 5 years are up.

MonsLibpool:
He's the world's best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version