The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

Liverpool Supporters Club in Manchester?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Grobbelrevell:
Slightly off topic but, there's a lad that I work with (just left actually), who is as scouse as they come - but supports United. When I met him I thought he was winding me up. A scouser supporting the Mancs? No chance. But he does. Very, very odd.

The Jolly Boys Outing:

--- Quote from: Grobbelrevell on February 14, 2011, 11:13:33 am ---Slightly off topic but, there's a lad that I work with (just left actually), who is as scouse as they come - but supports United. When I met him I thought he was winding me up. A scouser supporting the Mancs? No chance. But he does. Very, very odd.

--- End quote ---

thats sacrilege !

Graham Smith:

--- Quote from: aerorossi29 on February 11, 2011, 01:18:39 pm ---Think this could be worth looking at, i travel from manc with either my missus or a mate and it is surprising how many redmen/women there are that travel from manchester. Piccadilly station on the morning/afternoon of a match is quite an eye opener to just how many fans there actually are that make the trip over. I would definitely be interested in travelling officially or whatever

--- End quote ---

Join the Union and suggest a coach getting put on from Manchester by us. We do the cheapest travel.

youll never walk alone it:
red annie? what is it about  the altrincham area,  theres a rediculously high number of scouse accents around...

red annie:

--- Quote from: youll never walk alone it on February 14, 2011, 06:53:31 pm ---red annie? what is it about  the altrincham area,  theres a rediculously high number of scouse accents around...

--- End quote ---

A fair few.

If you work in manc fairly handy to get into work and it is a pretty decent place to live, commuting from Liverpool just not an option for me. Folk from all over the north-west have settled here. Close to the motorways.

They are a mixture of City & Utd fans but mostly not vitriolic. Quite a few LFC fans, even a few Evertonians and a sprinkling of other clubs too.

We are regulars at our local & we just get banter, everyone is pretty easy going really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version