The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Guess who I just met in the Asda?

<< < (1294/1304) > >>

vivabobbygraham:

--- Quote from: rhysd on December 14, 2021, 09:52:15 pm ---Been delivering pizzas in the evening as a side job to save up some money for a trip to New York.

Had an order Saturday night, couldn't find the house so rang the mobile number given, guy on the phone sounds familiar, but couldn't put my finger on it.

Then when he says 'I'll send my security out to the road to help you out' I know it must be someone famous.

See the guy on the road and he's got a Liverpool training sweater on, so I know it has to be one of the 1st team, ask him who and he reluctantly said 'it's Virgil'.

Then I realised it was his voice when I called as he has a distinctive voice.

So forever now, I will be able to say I delivered a pizza to Virgil Van Dijk. 😁

(Also have his number in my dialled list)

--- End quote ---

So, it was you!

Alf:
Saw 'Paddy the Baddy' at Lime Street a fortnight ago. Came across as sound as he does when you see him on the box.

Pistolero:
Stopped for fuel earlier at the Copper Pot garage on the Lancs...cashiers started getting a bit jumpy.. turned around and Mo Salah was in the queue behind me....waited outside to tell him his form has been shite since the Afcons, and he needs to get his arse into gear...but settled for an autograph instead....

Kalito:
Walked past Mike Riley coming out of Birmingham airport.....told him he's done a disgraceful job with the current refs and they all need binning!

Ghost Town:

--- Quote from: Kalito on September  9, 2022, 11:00:01 pm ---Walked past Mike Riley coming out of Birmingham airport.....told him he's done a disgraceful job with the current refs and they all need binning!

--- End quote ---
You should have nutted the fucker while you had the chance. Mind you the bizzies would have used VAR with purpose drawn lines to convict you so maybe not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version