Author Topic: Footy Report Streaming  (Read 179324 times)

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Re: Footy Report Streaming
« Reply #760 on: May 16, 2017, 11:49:39 am »
Got my mate to do this for me. I have an account but haven't subscribed to a package yet.

Will I lose my account if I don't?

How does this compare to s*****mania?

All of their Sky Sports channels run 24/7 in HD, there's a slight blur in the middle of the screen as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/POmTlIl.png other than that pretty flawless.

BT Sport used to run 24/7 too but it only tends to come on if there's a game now, games that are not televised in the UK are okay in quality - Sportsm**ia will trump these games, I usually use 2**d for 3PMs. (I'd also recommend 2***d's sister site but it's Bitcoin only and no Kodi plugin.)

But in terms of reliability they've been solid all season, I have a bunch of friends and family who use and there hasn't been any issues. They've been around for easily 10+ years now, while I can't see Sportsm**ia lasting another 12 months with how blase they are about publicity, it's stupid.

Kodi plugin and Android app too.
:D

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #761 on: May 16, 2017, 11:52:06 am »

All of their Sky Sports channels run 24/7 in HD, there's a slight blur in the middle of the screen as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/POmTlIl.png other than that pretty flawless.

BT Sport used to run 24/7 too but it only tends to come on if there's a game now, games that are not televised in the UK are okay in quality - Sportsm**ia will trump these games, I usually use 2**d for 3PMs. (I'd also recommend 2***d's sister site but it's Bitcoin only and no Kodi plugin.)

But in terms of reliability they've been solid all season, I have a bunch of friends and family who use and there hasn't been any issues. They've been around for easily 10+ years now, while I can't see Sportsm**ia lasting another 12 months with how blase they are about publicity, it's stupid.

Kodi plugin and Android app too.
What are 247 and 277. Channels within the subscription??

What about watching on apple devices??

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #762 on: May 16, 2017, 12:22:11 pm »
What are 247 and 277. Channels within the subscription??

What about watching on apple devices??

That was me mis-typing :P 247hd is another site that's been up many years, used to be called Plus1HD... they're based in Canada so provide direct feeds from TSN/NBC that you'll see on Sportsmania. I use both because it still works out to be a tenner a month combined.

They have an iOS app and it'll work through Safari browser on their website as it's HTML 5.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: May 16, 2017, 12:49:25 pm »
That was me mis-typing :P 247hd is another site that's been up many years, used to be called Plus1HD... they're based in Canada so provide direct feeds from TSN/NBC that you'll see on Sportsmania. I use both because it still works out to be a tenner a month combined.

They have an iOS app and it'll work through Safari browser on their website as it's HTML 5.
Thanks mate. What about 3pms and non standard televised games then? Also PPV events such as boxing?

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #764 on: May 16, 2017, 02:26:13 pm »
Thanks mate. What about 3pms and non standard televised games then? Also PPV events such as boxing?

They'll show every game mate, it's just the 3PMs aren't as good quality wise compared to their 24/7 Sky Sports streams. They have PPV which is always HD and no issues, they've started charging £7.95 for the boxing each time though (as of the last Joshua fight).

Worth trying next season, just grab 2 months and see how you go :)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #765 on: May 17, 2017, 05:22:46 am »
I wouldn't recommend this service at all these days and I've been with them for years. Hardly any of the Sly Sports channels work as they should 24/7 (no Eredivisie this year for a start) and they have now started demanding extra money for PPV boxing. No BT Sports channels at all. You used to be able to have a few devices running different channels on the same ISP but now they want extra for this as well. There's weird blotches on screen and often the matches don't appear until 5 minutes after kick off, if at all.

In short, it's a shadow of what it used to be yet they are asking more cash for it. Customer feedback is completely non existent. Stay well clear and find an alternative would be my advice.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: May 17, 2017, 02:06:36 pm »
I wouldn't recommend this service at all these days and I've been with them for years. Hardly any of the Sly Sports channels work as they should 24/7 (no Eredivisie this year for a start) and they have now started demanding extra money for PPV boxing. No BT Sports channels at all. You used to be able to have a few devices running different channels on the same ISP but now they want extra for this as well. There's weird blotches on screen and often the matches don't appear until 5 minutes after kick off, if at all.

In short, it's a shadow of what it used to be yet they are asking more cash for it. Customer feedback is completely non existent. Stay well clear and find an alternative would be my advice.

This. Will be looking at Sportsmania when my current subscription ends. I always had football on in my living room and in my bedroom so I could go between them but now they charge £4.95 a month for an extra connection which is more than the main subscription....

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #767 on: May 17, 2017, 11:30:59 pm »
I forgot to mention that they still haven't sorted out the channel names on the Kodi add on over 2 years later.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #768 on: May 18, 2017, 08:43:12 am »

I'll take your point about BT sports, PPV charge and extra connection fee (I thought this was IP related). The 3PMs don't come on until kick off but they do come on.

Anyway it's what? £3.50 a month. It's miles cheaper than the alternatives and is a hundred times more reliable.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #769 on: May 18, 2017, 09:55:08 am »

Yeah i haven't renewed with them since October because all of the above. Channels have been mislabeled on the kodi add-on for years too.

Used to be worth keeping as it's so cheap but better off these days to put that money towards an UM or SM sub, or one of the cheaper IPTV subs like www.musutv.com

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #770 on: October 14, 2017, 07:11:24 am »
Have forgotten my password for this site but do they respond when you try to contact them? Do they fuck despite me being with them for years.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same