Author Topic: transfer section  (Read 1958 times)

Offline sgezza17

• The Bonjela Baldrick
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
transfer section
« on: June 4, 2019, 11:55:37 am »
Hi, is there not a section/forum on here to talk about transfers yet? Or am i being blind and not seeing where it is....

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: transfer section
« Reply #1 on: June 4, 2019, 11:56:08 am »
It'll be open soon.

Offline sgezza17

• The Bonjela Baldrick
  • Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2019, 12:20:18 pm »
Thanks mate

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3 on: June 4, 2019, 12:34:59 pm »
Players have just won us the Champions League/European Cup for the 6th time, last thing we need at the moment is for speculation as to who is going, let the events & aftermath from last Saturday die down a bit, give it another couple of weeks weeks.
#Sausages

Offline devlin_adl

• Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: June 4, 2019, 12:44:42 pm »
I think it's legitimate to open now. The transfer window has been open for almost three weeks.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #5 on: June 4, 2019, 12:49:05 pm »
Players have just won us the Champions League/European Cup for the 6th time, last thing we need at the moment is for speculation as to who is going, let the events & aftermath from last Saturday die down a bit, give it another couple of weeks weeks.

I know yeah, Imagine the poor players sitting there waiting for the transfer section to open so they know if they are been sold or not  ;D

Offline sgezza17

• The Bonjela Baldrick
  • Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: June 4, 2019, 01:21:12 pm »
I know yeah, Imagine the poor players sitting there waiting for the transfer section to open so they know if they are been sold or not  ;D

Hahaha

I think it would be good to be able to discuss transfers now, we are big favourites to sign Bruno Fernandes from Sporting at the moment.

I just hope we do sign a few more players and not sit on what we have. I think you always need one or two new players to freshen up the dressing room and keep players on their toes even after a brilliant season like we've had.

Offline Richie69

• Benefits from 20:20 hindsight because he owns a time machine and a perfect decision making brain.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: June 4, 2019, 01:26:17 pm »
I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive.   We can celebrate AND discuss potential transfers.

Offline devlin_adl

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: June 4, 2019, 05:16:29 pm »

The club has already announced the departure of Moreno and Sturridge (admittedly, not a shock), so this seems absolutely the right time to start talking about who will replace them.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 4, 2019, 06:23:40 pm »
I agree, the transfer forum needs opening really otherwise transfer talk will start polluting the other threads.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #10 on: June 4, 2019, 07:18:45 pm »
Patience RAWKites....

Let me now fervently advocate for more needed threads on otters.  This is where the magic is at in the moment.

Studge & Albie - Time to say to goodbye

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 4, 2019, 07:19:59 pm »

If you don't want to talk about transfers then you can always just not click on threads that talk about them.

Such a weird stigma on this forum when it comes to transfers, its almost as if posters think it makes them look more knowledgeable if they don't 'get involved'.

What difference does it make? The window is open.