Author Topic: Look .... we need to talk about transfers...  (Read 2797 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Look .... we need to talk about transfers...
« on: May 12, 2019, 07:04:22 pm »
Usually I would say jib the tranny forum until after the CL final but that’s fucking weeks away.

What say we open it for a couple of weeks then lock it down a few days before the final?

I need a hit of that sweet sweet transfer jizz
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: Look .... we need to talk about transfers...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 07:20:26 pm »
Usually I would say jib the tranny forum until after the CL final but that’s fucking weeks away.

What say we open it for a couple of weeks then lock it down a few days before the final?

I need a hit of that sweet sweet transfer jizz

Beware the words of this masochistic man :D
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 07:57:08 pm »
;D

:lmao

But true
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 09:43:39 pm »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 10:26:07 pm »
Ooooooh yes.
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 10:53:51 pm »
The username!  :lmao :lmao

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 10:57:55 pm »
Oh....
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 11:12:24 pm »
fuck that

We've got a group of lads who are going to do us proud on 1 June 2019, shouldn't be talking about who needs replacing and who will be wanting to go before then.

Our season is not over yet
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 12:50:44 am »
fuck that

We've got a group of lads who are going to do us proud on 1 June 2019, shouldn't be talking about who needs replacing and who will be wanting to go before then.

Amen to this.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 09:06:29 am »
Jake needs replacing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 01:57:53 pm »
I think Tepid should be transferred over to GOT this summer.  :wave

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 03:51:20 pm »
I think Tepid should be transferred over to GOT this summer.  :wave
Fucking hell.
Harsh. Very harsh
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 04:00:52 pm »
Fucking hell.
Harsh. Very harsh

I know, even GOT doesn't deserve that!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 04:21:21 pm »
fuck that

Amen to this.
Meeting closed.

Online markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
the summer transfer window
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 10:43:31 am »
I just wondered if there was some unspoken notion amongst mods (or one I missed) that we would be observing the international transfer thingy this window of June 11th (as opposed to the domestic May one), or if we are seeing it as season not over, or it opens if we look firm on someone coming or going?
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Re: the summer transfer window
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 11:47:40 am »
Ok Sorry, saw an attempt had been made and locked. Please delete.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"