Poll

How do you think Suarez will do at Barcelona?

Better than Messi
Messi level
Sub Messi, better than Eto'o, Ibrahimovic etc. Ronaldinho maybe.
Pedro level
Flop

Author Topic: Luis Suarez  (Read 543897 times)

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
Re: Luis Suarez
« Reply #4840 on: July 4, 2023, 12:59:03 pm »
With this whole Saudi thing kicking off, and players, ex-players, pundits, and managers left, right and centre chasing sportswashing cash (Saudi and elsewhere), let it not be forgotten that Suarez returned to South America to play out the rest of his career in a proper footballing country.

Remember that next time he's dismissed as a scumbag or dirty bastard or whatever else.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4841 on: July 4, 2023, 04:44:21 pm »
Unless he does somehow join the exodus to Saudi (which I don't think he will) Suarez has never been really viewed as a scumbag/ dirty bastard etc.

Certainly not as a person anyway.  By all accounts, off the pitch he's supposed a very quiet and down to earth family man.

On the pitch was a different story at times of course........

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #4842 on: July 4, 2023, 05:15:25 pm »
He won't go anywhere, I follow South American football closely and by all accounts hes really suffering with joint pain and is, at this point, just trying to get through one year of his two at Gremio.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4843 on: August 8, 2023, 10:00:06 am »
Just sat here thinking about the absolute joy that was Luis Suarez.  I've followed Liverpool since about 77 and I don't think a player has excited me as much as this guy, both before him or after. (sorry KK).

Anyway,  he just popped into my head for that mock dive he did in front of Moysey that time at Woodison.  One of the funniest moments I've ever witnessed on a football pitch :)

oh yeah, that header against West Brom at the Anny Rd end.  Incredible.

edit:  Actually, just seen the vid of that dive is at the top of this page!  brilliant
« Last Edit: August 8, 2023, 10:01:56 am by Buck Pete »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4844 on: August 8, 2023, 10:53:29 am »
I have to agree. Keegan excited me, then Kenny even moreso. Suarez had the same effect on me too. He was a genius and did things with a football that most others couldn't even dream of doing. He was just wired differently. A completely mad genius. I loved having him here.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4845 on: August 8, 2023, 01:05:52 pm »
I have to agree. Keegan excited me, then Kenny even moreso. Suarez had the same effect on me too. He was a genius and did things with a football that most others couldn't even dream of doing. He was just wired differently. A completely mad genius. I loved having him here.

I did mean Kenny.  :)

I was just a bit too young to appreciate Kev K at the time.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #4846 on: August 8, 2023, 01:08:19 pm »

I was devastated when Keegan left us, like many, many others.
But it didn't take long for King Kenny to win us all over.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4847 on: August 8, 2023, 01:16:46 pm »

Ah, I knew you meant Kenny with the KK (King Kenny).  :)
Even though I was there through the 70s to see Keegan play live, whenever I see 'KK' I automatically think 'King Kenny'.

Having Keegan back then was like having one of The Beatles in the side. Losing him was tough, but King Kenny arriving took us to a whole different place.

Suarez was the next player who excited me to a similar extent. We've been blessed with so many of the players we've had at Anfield. Suarez was a magician.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2023, 01:18:35 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #4848 on: November 3, 2023, 07:25:57 pm »
Off to Inter Miami with Messi.

Inter Miami CF are poised to sign legendary Uruguayan striker Luis Suárez for the 2024 MLS season, according to numerous reports from well-regarded journalists in South America.

Suárez would reportedly finish the year with Brazilian Serie A side Grêmio before joining forces with Lionel Messi in the Herons' attack. They memorably played together at FC Barcelona in the 2010s, forming two-thirds of the vaunted "MSN" forward line alongside Brazilian star Neymar.

Beyond Messi, ex-Barça teammates Sergio Busquets and Jordi Alba are also huge parts of Inter Miami's squad next year. All three players arrived during their transformative summer 2023 transfer window.

Online Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4849 on: November 4, 2023, 12:36:41 pm »
You have to applaud him for his love of the game. He has been playing on one leg for about 5 years now.

One of the best footballers I have ever seen.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4850 on: November 4, 2023, 03:24:22 pm »
You have to applaud him for his love of the game. He has been playing on one leg for about 5 years now.

One of the best footballers I have ever seen.

He’s probably the best ‘striker’ of his generation and doesn’t get the recognition he deserves because he’s a bit of a bastard on the pitch ;D A simply unbelievable player who’s won a host of trophies, scored goals by the bucketload and is still going.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4851 on: November 4, 2023, 03:29:55 pm »
Is he legendary? I suppose he is.

Just rare to see that marketing term used accurately

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4852 on: November 5, 2023, 12:10:47 am »
Scored again tonight for Gremio. He's been excellent for them this season as expected, and that's with a body that's supposedly falling apart.

Since leaving Barca he's gone to Atletico and won them a title, went back to Uruguay to win his first club a title, and Gremio aren't out of the race this season.

The stuff of legend. The greatest striker of the 21st century. It's a fucking travesty he didn't win the league with us.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4853 on: November 5, 2023, 11:22:12 am »
A mere 10 years ago, him and Sturridge would about to embark on that incredible season. I miss those times. It wouldn't be a question of if they score, but how many they would score.

Offline AcesHigh

• Main Stander
  • Chora macaco imundo, nunca ganhou de ninguém!
« Reply #4854 on: November 10, 2023, 05:29:43 am »
Suarez scored a hat trick a few hours ago... Grêmio is now tied with Botafogo and Palmeiras with 59 points. 5 rounds to go.

Grêmio was losing 3-1, at Botafogo's home, at 3 minutes of the second half.

20 minutes later, Grêmio was winning 3-4, with Suarez scoring 3 in a row.

This is what Simeone said was the "Suarez zone". The guy simply became a devil at the end of the season, scoring every match or getting assists and carrying the team at his back.

Grêmio has one of the worst defenses of the league but the best attack. Never a club finished top 5 with such a defense. But thanks to Suarez, Grêmio even has a chance of finishing top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UamMxlX5ADY

Botafogo has everything to be the biggest flop ever in the brazilian league. It's the second match in a row that they lose 3-4 at home.

Just a few days ago they scored 3-0 against Palmeiras in the first half. Humiliating Palmeiras. 2nd half starts and Palmeiras scores 3... and the final Palmeiras goal 52 minutes of the second half.  They were like 12 points ahead of the 2nd place at the start of the second half of the league.
Even on foot we will go, whatever happens, but the certain is that we will be, with Grêmio, wherever Grêmio is.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4855 on: November 10, 2023, 06:39:32 am »
Well if there's one player who knows how to compensate for a garbage defence, it's Luis :D

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4856 on: November 10, 2023, 01:03:40 pm »
I'd hate to be a Botafogo fan right now. Throwing it away in embarrassing form.

Suarez though. He'll be a fucking monster until the day he hangs up his boots. I know it's said he's not in the best of shape and probably hasn't been for a good number of years but it just shows how insane his talent is. If he goes to Miami I hope he's got another couple of years of goals in him. He's one of the best strikers to ever play the game and it was lovely to see him play here.

That 'Suarez zone' comment from Simeone is bang on. Hopefully he can go on and win it now. Do it for Lucas if anything!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 01:05:54 pm by disgraced cake »

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4857 on: November 11, 2023, 12:24:49 pm »
Such an immense player. Just watched this and reminisced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ONX3r-KJs

This fucker broke our hearts when he left. More than Torres, Alonso, Owen, Coutinho, etc (my word, we were run like garbage as a club for so long, look at that list of avoidable departures). His departure really hurt because we lost possibly the best player in the world at the time (robbed of a ballon d'or, i tell ya ... proved that award is a popularity contest), and it was avoidable if we hadn't been dragged through the mud for years. Suarez playing under Klopp would have taken us to the giddiest of heights.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline AcesHigh

• Main Stander
  • Chora macaco imundo, nunca ganhou de ninguém!
« Reply #4858 on: December 4, 2023, 11:30:24 am »
This was his last match at Grêmio's stadium. We are garanteed in next year's Libertadores. All other 3 clubs that came from B last year, were struggling with the Z-4 (4 relegations in Brazilian League) until now. Vasco and Bahia still are (Bahia owned by City Group, this year, btw, bad start in the brazilian league, City!)

Suarez played 53 matches for Grêmio in 2023 alone. He missed some matches and Grêmio wasn´t even playing the continental tournaments, since it was coming from Serie B.

This shows how crazy the brazilian calendar is, specially when considering the amount of travel. By plane, Fortaleza is 3200 km from Porto Alegre.

Suarez always gave his best, I never saw a player so dedicated, always playing ANY match, no matter the opponent, as if it was a Champions League final.

Let's imagine it in another context. Imagine a car dealership and you have an employee that near the end of his career, almost retiring, and it's your best salesman, he gives more effort than your young salesman and more than that, he does that both to sell the cheapest car to someone that has little money and will never return, as also to sell your most expensive car to a customer that always returns for the new models, as also to sell for a company, that buy hundreds of cars for it's fleet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdd4ME97uCw

it's never bad to remember some other great players wore gremio colors

« Last Edit: December 4, 2023, 12:02:38 pm by AcesHigh »
Even on foot we will go, whatever happens, but the certain is that we will be, with Grêmio, wherever Grêmio is.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4859 on: December 4, 2023, 11:34:05 am »
Like him or loathe him, Suarez always relished a challenge. No easy money in the Middle East retirement leagues for this guy.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4860 on: December 4, 2023, 03:01:17 pm »

Grêmio [1] - 0 Vasco da Gama; Luis Suárez goal on 46' - https://streamin.one/v/c94e8186 & https://twitter.com/BrasilEdition/status/1731659965926912038

1-0; full-time.

Luis Suárez farewell to Grêmio (last home match of the season) - https://v.redd.it/mapf5pf1364c1

Suárez and his family in tears as they watch a farewell video prepared by Grêmio - https://v.redd.it/0hjygdnv564c1

One more league game remains... and Gremio, currently 4th, can finish anywhere between 2nd and 6th - www.flashscore.co.uk/football/brazil/serie-a

Quality season for Gremio in their return to the top flight (and suffering the set-back of losing Lucas to his heart condition early in the season / pre-season)

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4861 on: December 5, 2023, 01:03:14 am »
^ Great stuff. What a true Legend.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4862 on: December 6, 2023, 02:04:54 pm »
Could be wrong but I really dont see Klopp having the type of character that puts talent above the shit Suarez was doing.

He bit someone ffs :lmao

I'm convinced it was an accident. On all three occasions.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4863 on: December 6, 2023, 05:50:44 pm »
I'm convinced it was an accident. On all three occasions.

;D

As we all know, 100% deliberate on all 3 occasions, it was his tactic to force a transfer, get banned for biting, mad bastard.

Klopp would have loved Suarez, huge talent, mental will to win, worked his bollocks off in the match, constantly strived to improve (kept sneaking into the gym after training to practice and used to get caught and thrown out and told to go home), he'd have been perfect. Luis would have loved to play under Klopp too, it's only whether his Father In Law kept playing the "oh we want you, Sofia and the children near us in Barcelona" card that would have had an influence on whether he wanted to leave us or not
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4864 on: December 7, 2023, 03:17:11 am »

His final match for Gremio ended up being a 3-2 away win at the Maracana. Suarez scored a brace, and then had a little incident with Felipe Melo (who else? ;))

Gremio finish 2nd in the league - just 2 points behind winners Palmeiras.

Fluminense 1 - [1] Grêmio; Luis Suárez 43' - https://streamin.one/v/d9e225a2

Fluminense 1 - [2] Grêmio; Éverton Galdino 45' ('Great goal + small scuffle between Suárez and Felipe Melo') - https://streamin.one/v/7ed6a768

Fluminense 1 - [3] Grêmio; Luis Suárez chip-shot penalty 64' ('+ amazing play that results in the penalty') - https://streamin.one/v/63debc35

3 minute highlights: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulL9zVhpqHw

In the 54 games played for Gremio, he scored 29 goals, had 18 assists, and 0 bites - not bad at all ;D  https://twitter.com/OficialSala12/status/1732582395600085143

« Last Edit: December 7, 2023, 04:43:16 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline bloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4865 on: December 7, 2023, 01:16:04 pm »
In the 54 games played for Gremio, he scored 29 goals, had 18 assists, and 0 bites - not bad at all ;D 
What about his bite assists and xB?

BTW thanks for all the links Jason, great to watch.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4866 on: December 7, 2023, 07:10:40 pm »
In the 54 games played for Gremio, he scored 29 goals, had 18 assists, and 0 bites - not bad at all ;D  https://twitter.com/OficialSala12/status/1732582395600085143

Supremely good numbers for a fella in a league he's never played in, with a team just coming up from the 2nd division, also considering his age/fitness issues.

I bet he could keep scoring 20+ a season for another few years over there, but looks like he's off to play with Messi and co in Miami. Best of luck to him, hope he carries on scoring until it's finally a day for him. One of the best strikers to ever play the game.

Saw Santos went down for the first time in their history too. Pele's club  :o

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4867 on: December 7, 2023, 07:13:46 pm »

Luis Suarez won the 'Best Attacker' and also 'Best Player' awards in the 2023 Brasilerão:-

short award video here: https://twitter.com/universal970/status/1732838578936258683

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4868 on: December 7, 2023, 07:18:43 pm »
Saw these couple of facts on twitter ...

Suarez has won ...

• Top assister in the Eredivisie
• Top assister in Premier League
• Top assister in La Liga
• Top assister in the Brasileirao
• Top assister in the Uruguayan National Team

and ... also won ...

✅ Best Player award in Spain
✅ Best Player award in Brazil
✅ Best Player award in England
✅ Best Player award in Netherlands
✅ Best Player award in a NT tournament

I said one of the best strikers of all time ... fuck it, one of the best players of all time.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #4869 on: December 15, 2023, 01:28:08 pm »
He definitely is one of the best players of all time. He should have won the Ballon D'or that year that he won the league and Champions League with Barcelona, outscoring Messi and Ronaldo.

10 years ago today that we thumped Spurs with 5 goals - Suarez with two goals and three assists. What an unbelievable player he has been.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4870 on: December 15, 2023, 01:50:40 pm »
He definitely is one of the best players of all time. He should have won the Ballon D'or that year that he won the league and Champions League with Barcelona, outscoring Messi and Ronaldo.

10 years ago today that we thumped Spurs with 5 goals - Suarez with two goals and three assists. What an unbelievable player he has been.

That December of 2013 had to be one of the best months I've ever seen a footballer have. It was utter nonsense really, the goals against Norwich (three of which were world class goals), the brace at Spurs including that impudent finish with the Luis Alberto(!) assist, then he scored two gorgeous goals at home to Cardiff just before Christmas. Messi level stuff and I think for about five years he was only behind Messi really.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4871 on: December 22, 2023, 05:37:18 pm »
Has officially signed with Inter Miami to be with his old mates again. Best of luck Luis, keep on scoring!

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #4872 on: March 16, 2024, 10:25:40 pm »
Scored another brace earlier (including chipping the keeper who was barely off his line), takes his start to seven appearances, six goals and five assists :lmao

Barely trains these days either, due to the state of his knees, just a ridiculous player.
AHA!

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4873 on: March 16, 2024, 10:55:06 pm »
Scored another brace earlier (including chipping the keeper who was barely off his line), takes his start to seven appearances, six goals and five assists :lmao

Barely trains these days either, due to the state of his knees, just a ridiculous player.

Close to 500 club goals.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4874 on: March 16, 2024, 11:43:02 pm »
Close to 500 club goals.

He'll get to 400 league goals too if he's still playing next season. The best forward player of his own life time bar Messi IMO.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4875 on: March 17, 2024, 06:30:37 am »
his second around 5:30

So good after seeming to miss the moment - classic Suarez recovery  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AZudwyXhY

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #4876 on: April 7, 2024, 06:43:04 pm »
Saw these couple of facts on twitter ...

Suarez has won ...

• Top assister in the Eredivisie
• Top assister in Premier League
• Top assister in La Liga
• Top assister in the Brasileirao
• Top assister in the Uruguayan National Team

and ... also won ...

✅ Best Player award in Spain
✅ Best Player award in Brazil
✅ Best Player award in England
✅ Best Player award in Netherlands
✅ Best Player award in a NT tournament

I said one of the best strikers of all time ... fuck it, one of the best players of all time.

He must have won top scorer in a few of these as well?
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #4877 on: April 7, 2024, 06:44:22 pm »

Now at 7 goals and 5 assists in about 700 minutes of football.
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4878 on: April 7, 2024, 07:54:23 pm »
He must have won top scorer in a few of these as well?

He done it for us, with Barca and Ajax. Don't think he did last season but will probably challenge for it this season in America too. Some going. He's Uruguay's top scorer ever too of course.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019