Author Topic: Ferguson retiring. Moyes gets 6 year deal.  (Read 420311 times)

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
Re: Ferguson retiring. Moyes gets 6 year deal.
« Reply #5600 on: May 18, 2013, 07:34:58 pm »
Shady takes his coffee black, like his men.

And Just want to tell you good luck shady, we're counting on you shady.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:36:30 pm by Mashy-rawr!nooo »
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #5601 on: May 18, 2013, 07:45:52 pm »
An article on Fergies influence

Fans of Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Newcastle – you name the club and they’ve all suffered at the hands of the Manchester United Referee Conspiracy. This season Man U were the only team not to have a player sent off or a penalt given against them. That’s just this season –  there’s plenty more proof out there…

After I wrote my last piece, on Manchester United’s relationship with the FA, I was taken aback by the response I had. I suggest to people who haven’t read it to jump to that post now as it gives a lot of background on what we will look at in this article.

As stated in my previous post, the fortunes of the  institutions surrounding football in the UK will be negatively hit should any proof of corruption come out. It is naturally in their interest not to investigate the matter. In fact, the managers that have come out and questioned the refereeing selection process (Rafa Benitez, Andre Villas Boas) have been turned into laughing stocks by the English press corps.

So, investigate some more I did. And some of the stuff I found out surprised even me.

During United’s title winning 2010/11 season, they only lost 4 league games. I looked at who refereed those games and how long they then spent without being assigned Manchester United games as well their subsequent trend of behavior towards United.

Michael Oliver took charge of their first defeat, the February 2011 2-1 loss at Wolves. He was not given another Manchester United game to referee until December 2011. Since then, Oliver has had 2 United games.

United have won both, with Oliver refusing to give a clear Fulham penalty in the 1-0 United win late last season at Old Trafford; a game came right at the end of the title race. A few weeks ago, Oliver gave United a penalty for a shocking dive by Danny Welbeck in the home win against Wigan.

The second game United lost was away to Chelsea. Martin Atkinson was the referee then and some of his decisions incurred the wrath of Alex Ferguson. Atkinson was not given another United game to referee for an ENTIRE YEAR.

Atkinson was further punished with his decisions that went against United that day. He was not given a single Premier League game to referee for a full month. Even worse, he was subsequently given 3 lower league games to referee that season- when he’d previously not officiated a single one that campaign.

It seems that Atkinson was given a clear message that day.

The 3rd United loss came at Anfield, where a Dirk Kuyt hat trick secured a 3-1 home win. The referee that day was Phil Dowd. He was criticized by Ferguson for not sending Jamie Carragher off. In the very next United game Dowd refereed, he gave them a penalty which secured a 1-1 draw at Blackburn and their 19th league title.

Giving United penalties in the very next game you referee for them after having been criticized is a trend we’ll soon notice.

The final United loss of the 2010/11 season came at the Emirates, where Chris Foy refereed a 1-0 Arsenal win. It will come to no surprise to people to know that Foy was subsequently not assigned a United league game for, again, AN ENTIRE YEAR.

He did however referee 2 United games in the cups during that time. The first was in the Carling Cup against Crystal Palace. He awarded United a penalty. The second was at Manchester City in the FA Cup. United got a penalty and Vincent Kompany was sent off early in the game.

To resume, we’ve just analyzed what happened to the 4 referees that officiated United’s 4 league losses in the 2010/11 season. 2 of them were not given any more United league games for a full year (Atkinson and Foy), a third for 9 months (Oliver). 2 of those referees gave United penalties in the very next game (Foy and Dowd) they took charge of and one refused to give a blatant one to the opponents (Oliver). Martin Atkinson, was not given Premier League games to officiate for an entire month and assigned to 3 lower league games.

I also looked at Mike Jones after prompting from the comments board. Jones refereed the 1-1 home draw with Newcastle last season and falsely awarded Demba Ba a penalty.

Subsequently, Jones was not given a single football game, at ANY level, to referee for an entire month. The next United game he was handed came a few months later, the 2-0 home win against Stoke which saw… You guessed it: 2 penalties awarded to Manchester United which, according to reports, were “very soft”.

More…
5 Simple Things Manchester City Must Do To Beat United
Manchester City And Chelsea Are An Embarrassment
How about Mark Halsey? Well, when he gave WBA a debatable penalty in the 1-1 draw at Old Trafford in May 2005 it was his 5th United game that season. He then also went an ENTIRE YEAR without being given any United games to referee. From 5 games in a season to none for a year. His record since then? He’s refereed 11 Man Utd games which have seen 11 United wins: the latest coming at Anfield, where 3 controversial decisions went the away team’s way.

In terms of trends, considering what we discovered about Alan Wiley and Mark Clattenburg (whose record with no United games to referee now stands at 36 league games since he took charge of the 6-1 home loss to Manchester City), there’s enough to make you wonder what exactly is going on in the referee selection process. It also ties in perfectly with ex referee Jeff Winter’s comments about The FA being reticent to assign United games to referees Ferguson has criticized in the past.

The whole world revolves around incentives and punishment. From a young age, kids are brought up that way. Positive and negative reinforcement are at the very core of child psychology. You can’t blame people who are well aware of the punishment awaiting them (through the form of demotionsand suspension from future United games) if they’d rather go for the safe option of keeping Ferguson happy.

I don’t blame the referees.

The people I blame are the ones that are letting this happen. The media who have not uttered a peep or written a single article about this for 2 decades. The FA who run the game in this country and have allowed this situation to fester. The clubs who see no issue with having David Gill, United’s CEO, on the board of the FA. And of course, the PGMOB:  the people who regulate officiating in England

The person at the head of the PGMOB and who is in charge of selecting which referee gets handed which game is Mike Riley, an ex professional referee who is most famous for giving a penalty for a clear dive by Wayne Rooney in the 2004 Man United 2-0 win against Arsenal which ended the Gunners 49 game unbeaten streak.

Riley was accused of pro United favoritism throughout his career. For younger readers, he’s my generation’s Howard Webb.

According to the Guardian’s research, which goes to back to the beginning of the 1997-98 season until 2004, “Riley refereed 23 United games in all competitions and gave 12 penalties for United in that time, but only three against them. And he has sent off five of United’s opponents.

More…
Mancini Must Rediscover Manchester City’s Identity
A Tribute To Manchester City’s Unsung Heroes
At Old Trafford, Riley’s record is weighted even more heavily in favor of United: He gave 10 penalties in the 14 games he officiated to the home side, Manchester United.”

Riley’s bias was so suspected than when was awarded the Everton vs Man Utd FA Cup semi final to officiate in 2009, David Moyes actually called for an investigation on whether Riley was a United supporter.

This is the man who now decides which premier league games to assign to referees.

Add that to everything we’ve found out: the year long waits for referees who take charge of United losses to be given another United game to officiate, the penalties that are given to United in said referees next United games, the punishment for making mistakes that cost United points (Atkinson’s month long suspension from premier league games, Jones’ 1 month suspension from ALL PROFESSIONAL games), the comments from ex referee Jeff Winter (see my previous post), the fact that 18% of Howard Webb’s career penalties have gone to Manchester United,the retirement of Alain Wiley after being called unfit by Alex Ferguson and, of course, the presence of David Gill inside the FA and surely there’s enough there for some investigative journalist in the UK to actually look more into this.

If only to put the millions of football fans’ across the world’s minds at ease.

Because we could all be wrong and all of this may just be a set of freakish coincidences. Maybe English football is squeaky clean like they make us believe and the referee selection process is completely unbiased.

Maybe we’re just paranoid…

Or maybe not… Chris Foy failed to give Manchester United a penalty in their 3-2 loss to Spurs last month. The PGMOB did not handed Foy a Premier League game to referee the next weekend: instead, officiated in League 2 for the first time in more than 4 years.

Mike Jones meanwhile, who missed a blatant penalty on Luis Suarez at Norwich the same weekend, took charge of West Brom vs QPR in the Premier League. Finally, Howard Webb (who sent off Jordi Gomez on Saturday; a red card today rescinded by the FA) took charge of Newcastle’s home game against Manchester United.

Why did Foy’s errors on last month lead to his demotion to the lowest professional league in England while Webb’s and Jones’ mistakes didn’t cost them?

I guess we all know the answer to that question…

Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #5602 on: May 18, 2013, 08:19:00 pm »
Anyway, is there another conference in history of Premier League when a manager all he did was complaining about a rival manager. Enlighten me!
Yes, Alex Ferguson. Would you like to stay here?

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5603 on: May 18, 2013, 08:33:26 pm »
:lmao

How to fuck up a thread with one picture :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Ferguson retiring. Moyes gets 6 year deal.
« Reply #5604 on: May 18, 2013, 08:55:32 pm »
:lmao

How to fuck up a thread with one picture :P
aye thanks for that you fucker :P;D

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5605 on: May 18, 2013, 09:35:29 pm »
Clearance, Clarence.

Offline TheRevanchist

• Reports back to Red Cafe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Manchester United fan
« Reply #5606 on: May 18, 2013, 09:42:00 pm »
Yes, Alex Ferguson. Would you like to stay here?

When was that cofference?

If I am not able to give my opinion here (of course respecting the rules and not being abusive to anyone be it other poster of LFC player/manager etc) then this is not the place for me.
“Ah, yes, ‘Reapers’. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.”

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5607 on: May 18, 2013, 09:42:57 pm »
When was that cofference?

If I am not able to give my opinion here (of course respecting the rules and not being abusive to anyone be it other poster of LFC player/manager etc) then this is not the place for me.

You're probably right there mate...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #5608 on: May 18, 2013, 09:43:45 pm »
An article on Fergies influence

Fans of Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Newcastle – you name the club and they’ve all suffered at the hands of the Manchester United Referee Conspiracy. This season Man U were the only team not to have a player sent off or a penalt given against them. That’s just this season –  there’s plenty more proof out there…

After I wrote my last piece, on Manchester United’s relationship with the FA, I was taken aback by the response I had. I suggest to people who haven’t read it to jump to that post now as it gives a lot of background on what we will look at in this article.

As stated in my previous post, the fortunes of the  institutions surrounding football in the UK will be negatively hit should any proof of corruption come out. It is naturally in their interest not to investigate the matter. In fact, the managers that have come out and questioned the refereeing selection process (Rafa Benitez, Andre Villas Boas) have been turned into laughing stocks by the English press corps.

So, investigate some more I did. And some of the stuff I found out surprised even me.

During United’s title winning 2010/11 season, they only lost 4 league games. I looked at who refereed those games and how long they then spent without being assigned Manchester United games as well their subsequent trend of behavior towards United.

Michael Oliver took charge of their first defeat, the February 2011 2-1 loss at Wolves. He was not given another Manchester United game to referee until December 2011. Since then, Oliver has had 2 United games.

United have won both, with Oliver refusing to give a clear Fulham penalty in the 1-0 United win late last season at Old Trafford; a game came right at the end of the title race. A few weeks ago, Oliver gave United a penalty for a shocking dive by Danny Welbeck in the home win against Wigan.

The second game United lost was away to Chelsea. Martin Atkinson was the referee then and some of his decisions incurred the wrath of Alex Ferguson. Atkinson was not given another United game to referee for an ENTIRE YEAR.

Atkinson was further punished with his decisions that went against United that day. He was not given a single Premier League game to referee for a full month. Even worse, he was subsequently given 3 lower league games to referee that season- when he’d previously not officiated a single one that campaign.

It seems that Atkinson was given a clear message that day.

The 3rd United loss came at Anfield, where a Dirk Kuyt hat trick secured a 3-1 home win. The referee that day was Phil Dowd. He was criticized by Ferguson for not sending Jamie Carragher off. In the very next United game Dowd refereed, he gave them a penalty which secured a 1-1 draw at Blackburn and their 19th league title.

Giving United penalties in the very next game you referee for them after having been criticized is a trend we’ll soon notice.

The final United loss of the 2010/11 season came at the Emirates, where Chris Foy refereed a 1-0 Arsenal win. It will come to no surprise to people to know that Foy was subsequently not assigned a United league game for, again, AN ENTIRE YEAR.

He did however referee 2 United games in the cups during that time. The first was in the Carling Cup against Crystal Palace. He awarded United a penalty. The second was at Manchester City in the FA Cup. United got a penalty and Vincent Kompany was sent off early in the game.

To resume, we’ve just analyzed what happened to the 4 referees that officiated United’s 4 league losses in the 2010/11 season. 2 of them were not given any more United league games for a full year (Atkinson and Foy), a third for 9 months (Oliver). 2 of those referees gave United penalties in the very next game (Foy and Dowd) they took charge of and one refused to give a blatant one to the opponents (Oliver). Martin Atkinson, was not given Premier League games to officiate for an entire month and assigned to 3 lower league games.

I also looked at Mike Jones after prompting from the comments board. Jones refereed the 1-1 home draw with Newcastle last season and falsely awarded Demba Ba a penalty.

Subsequently, Jones was not given a single football game, at ANY level, to referee for an entire month. The next United game he was handed came a few months later, the 2-0 home win against Stoke which saw… You guessed it: 2 penalties awarded to Manchester United which, according to reports, were “very soft”.

More…
5 Simple Things Manchester City Must Do To Beat United
Manchester City And Chelsea Are An Embarrassment
How about Mark Halsey? Well, when he gave WBA a debatable penalty in the 1-1 draw at Old Trafford in May 2005 it was his 5th United game that season. He then also went an ENTIRE YEAR without being given any United games to referee. From 5 games in a season to none for a year. His record since then? He’s refereed 11 Man Utd games which have seen 11 United wins: the latest coming at Anfield, where 3 controversial decisions went the away team’s way.

In terms of trends, considering what we discovered about Alan Wiley and Mark Clattenburg (whose record with no United games to referee now stands at 36 league games since he took charge of the 6-1 home loss to Manchester City), there’s enough to make you wonder what exactly is going on in the referee selection process. It also ties in perfectly with ex referee Jeff Winter’s comments about The FA being reticent to assign United games to referees Ferguson has criticized in the past.

The whole world revolves around incentives and punishment. From a young age, kids are brought up that way. Positive and negative reinforcement are at the very core of child psychology. You can’t blame people who are well aware of the punishment awaiting them (through the form of demotionsand suspension from future United games) if they’d rather go for the safe option of keeping Ferguson happy.

I don’t blame the referees.

The people I blame are the ones that are letting this happen. The media who have not uttered a peep or written a single article about this for 2 decades. The FA who run the game in this country and have allowed this situation to fester. The clubs who see no issue with having David Gill, United’s CEO, on the board of the FA. And of course, the PGMOB:  the people who regulate officiating in England

The person at the head of the PGMOB and who is in charge of selecting which referee gets handed which game is Mike Riley, an ex professional referee who is most famous for giving a penalty for a clear dive by Wayne Rooney in the 2004 Man United 2-0 win against Arsenal which ended the Gunners 49 game unbeaten streak.

Riley was accused of pro United favoritism throughout his career. For younger readers, he’s my generation’s Howard Webb.

According to the Guardian’s research, which goes to back to the beginning of the 1997-98 season until 2004, “Riley refereed 23 United games in all competitions and gave 12 penalties for United in that time, but only three against them. And he has sent off five of United’s opponents.

More…
Mancini Must Rediscover Manchester City’s Identity
A Tribute To Manchester City’s Unsung Heroes
At Old Trafford, Riley’s record is weighted even more heavily in favor of United: He gave 10 penalties in the 14 games he officiated to the home side, Manchester United.”

Riley’s bias was so suspected than when was awarded the Everton vs Man Utd FA Cup semi final to officiate in 2009, David Moyes actually called for an investigation on whether Riley was a United supporter.

This is the man who now decides which premier league games to assign to referees.

Add that to everything we’ve found out: the year long waits for referees who take charge of United losses to be given another United game to officiate, the penalties that are given to United in said referees next United games, the punishment for making mistakes that cost United points (Atkinson’s month long suspension from premier league games, Jones’ 1 month suspension from ALL PROFESSIONAL games), the comments from ex referee Jeff Winter (see my previous post), the fact that 18% of Howard Webb’s career penalties have gone to Manchester United,the retirement of Alain Wiley after being called unfit by Alex Ferguson and, of course, the presence of David Gill inside the FA and surely there’s enough there for some investigative journalist in the UK to actually look more into this.

If only to put the millions of football fans’ across the world’s minds at ease.

Because we could all be wrong and all of this may just be a set of freakish coincidences. Maybe English football is squeaky clean like they make us believe and the referee selection process is completely unbiased.

Maybe we’re just paranoid…

Or maybe not… Chris Foy failed to give Manchester United a penalty in their 3-2 loss to Spurs last month. The PGMOB did not handed Foy a Premier League game to referee the next weekend: instead, officiated in League 2 for the first time in more than 4 years.

Mike Jones meanwhile, who missed a blatant penalty on Luis Suarez at Norwich the same weekend, took charge of West Brom vs QPR in the Premier League. Finally, Howard Webb (who sent off Jordi Gomez on Saturday; a red card today rescinded by the FA) took charge of Newcastle’s home game against Manchester United.

Why did Foy’s errors on last month lead to his demotion to the lowest professional league in England while Webb’s and Jones’ mistakes didn’t cost them?

I guess we all know the answer to that question…

Thats interesting, but we'd have to see any other examples of refs not reffing teams for long periods and compare.
To get a good objective view we have to analyse all the refs and how many games and times they were demoted to lower league.

Need the full picture to see the full picture, if you get me.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline TheRevanchist

• Reports back to Red Cafe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Manchester United fan
« Reply #5609 on: May 18, 2013, 09:47:34 pm »
You're probably right there mate...

I read the rules before I started posted here. I came here with the hope tat I'll be able to give my opinion in a community that has totally different ideas from me, because many times good conversations can be made between people who thinks differently.

Of course if you expect me to say that SAF is a drunk cheat, United is the evil empire, Rafa/Suarez are the best then there is no point in this.

Farewell!
“Ah, yes, ‘Reapers’. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.”

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5611 on: May 18, 2013, 09:50:10 pm »
I read the rules before I started posted here. I came here with the hope tat I'll be able to give my opinion in a community that has totally different ideas from me, because many times good conversations can be made between people who thinks differently.

Of course if you expect me to say that SAF is a drunk cheat, United is the evil empire, Rafa/Suarez are the best then there is no point in this.

Farewell!

Don't call him SAF. That's a paddlin'.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5612 on: May 18, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »

...He’s refereed 11 Man Utd games which have seen 11 United wins: the latest coming at Anfield, where 3 controversial decisions went the away team’s way.

always thought there was something dodgy about that game.
we were done good and proper by Halsey.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5613 on: May 18, 2013, 10:24:34 pm »
aye thanks for that you fucker :P;D
;)

Farewell!
Dont let the door twat you on the way out :wave.

We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #5614 on: May 18, 2013, 10:38:36 pm »
always thought there was something dodgy about that game.
we were done good and proper by Halsey.

And I'll point out something else about Halsey and that match.  Last week he reffed us at Fulham, I believe it's the first time he's reffed us since the Utd game, and he made a couple of decisions that went our way. Lucas handball that could have been a penalty, a possible 'last man' foul by Coates and I think there was something else although I can't remember what it was.
 The thing is it was a pretty meaningless match and although none of it affected Utd in any way it all helps redress the balance.
 If anyone brings up Halsey's pro-Utd/ anti-Liverpool bias in that Anfield game it can be met with "What about Halsey at Fulham?"
 What was that famous old Bob Paisley expression? "Throw them a bit of toffee"....I'd put nothing past these c*nts.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #5615 on: May 18, 2013, 10:53:57 pm »

Farewell!

Tara
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #5616 on: May 18, 2013, 10:56:32 pm »

Farewell!

Farewell

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5617 on: May 18, 2013, 11:56:50 pm »

Farewell!

Before you go, have you ever been to Old Trafford and can you point out the bits that our wrong in the text of the Facts press conference that you posted, also whats your opinion on the piece posted by Paul the West Ham fan?

6 Moyes years, still can't fucking believe it. Wonder if he'll question who Riley supports now?
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline StrikingMidfield

• Legacy Fan
  • A red and green heart
« Reply #5618 on: May 19, 2013, 01:10:46 am »
Just saw this on Goal.com, might be late as all hell, but I thought that it might be a good read for those who missed it (or I might be the first to post something new to the forum!!  ;D ) http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/05/16/3982589/i-loved-him-fergie-lauds-retiring-carragher

Always respected Fergie, disliked him as a person, but respected his managerial skills. Nice of him to pay respects to Carra.
Liverpool FC - Seattle Sounders FC

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5619 on: May 19, 2013, 01:23:34 am »
Shikamo bro, onk split shit-n' fly yo bro red crow, no lick resh fool he momma micheal carrick back pass, yoh momma.

* I speak jive*
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5620 on: May 19, 2013, 09:19:56 am »

Farewell!

There are a few United fans on here who seem to manage fine. You on the other hand seem to be a muppet and a wum.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #5621 on: May 19, 2013, 09:57:21 am »
Just saw this on Goal.com, might be late as all hell, but I thought that it might be a good read for those who missed it (or I might be the first to post something new to the forum!!  ;D ) http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/05/16/3982589/i-loved-him-fergie-lauds-retiring-carragher

Always respected Fergie, disliked him as a person, but respected his managerial skills. Nice of him to pay respects to Carra.

Holy Christ.

I don't want to sound like somebody who thinks that Ferguson can do no right (he can't but that's besides the point) but  this is a clear case of the old c*nt using a question about Carragher as an opportunity to praise one of his old players. I am sure that Carra would like to think he was a bit better than Bruce. Back-handed compliment if I ever heard one.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Dubit10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5622 on: May 19, 2013, 10:27:38 am »
6 years I still can't believe it.
Robbie Fowler is God

Offline 21

• Barrack-room Hutz
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5623 on: May 19, 2013, 10:51:59 am »
6 years is the PR massaged story. Surely it would be full of performances hurdles and clauses, ie if they finish outside top 4 and get gets the boot youd think they won't payout 5 years worth of wages.

Offline Arcadian

• Makes pissed even when sense!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Be the change you want to see in the world...
« Reply #5624 on: May 19, 2013, 10:53:34 am »
Shikamo bro, onk split shit-n' fly yo bro red crow, no lick resh fool he momma micheal carrick back pass, yoh momma.

* I speak jive*

Ummm

*                         *                           *                            *                         *

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5625 on: May 19, 2013, 11:22:43 am »

6 years is the PR massaged story. Surely it would be full of performances hurdles and clauses, ie if they finish outside top 4 and get gets the boot youd think they won't payout 5 years worth of wages.

Please don't spoil it.   ;)
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #5626 on: May 19, 2013, 01:27:20 pm »
Had a look at some of my Man Utd supporting mates' IM status, Facebook postings etc - the pattern to their entries about the club - subdued, almost hohum mention of their 20th, lots of 'thank you Mr Ferguson'... and not a single one to 'welcome David'.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5627 on: May 19, 2013, 01:56:02 pm »
Ummm

It's an Airplane reference...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline tomrob1989

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5628 on: May 19, 2013, 02:34:21 pm »
Holy Christ.

I don't want to sound like somebody who thinks that Ferguson can do no right (he can't but that's besides the point) but  this is a clear case of the old c*nt using a question about Carragher as an opportunity to praise one of his old players. I am sure that Carra would like to think he was a bit better than Bruce. Back-handed compliment if I ever heard one.

:o :o :o
THE WORD NEEDS SPREADING:
HE'S A HORRIBLE MAN, AND THE MEDIA MUST REALISE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alan-Pardew-is-a-Twat/538082336210344

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5629 on: May 19, 2013, 02:43:14 pm »
Ummm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXSLcYQHqFQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fXSLcYQHqFQ</a>

Classic.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5630 on: May 19, 2013, 05:47:41 pm »
Just a tad off topic;

If you havnt seen a film called AIRPLANE, I suggest you go and acquire a copy forthwith. It is one of the funniest films EVER.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #5631 on: May 19, 2013, 06:15:22 pm »
Just a tad off topic;

If you havnt seen a film called AIRPLANE, I suggest you go and acquire a copy forthwith. It is one of the funniest films EVER.

And for Breaking Bad fans spot Mike Ehrmantraut

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #5632 on: May 19, 2013, 06:17:06 pm »
So the last man to defeat Ferguson was one Rafael Benitez.

That must hurt for the Mancs

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #5633 on: May 19, 2013, 06:34:52 pm »
So the last man to defeat Ferguson was one Rafael Benitez.

That must hurt for the Mancs

I'm sure they'll get over it when they look at all the trophies they've won.  I really don't think they give a fuck

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5634 on: May 19, 2013, 06:44:41 pm »
And he's gone. Locked.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)