Author Topic: Club World Cup  (Read 112639 times)

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
Re: Club World Cup
« Reply #560 on: December 9, 2019, 04:39:44 am »
Just a technical question what electrical plugs do they use in Qatar?

Now that he started the tourist questions  ;D  How reliable is the mobile network and wifi ?

I'm there for 10 days so will be blagging work and doing a bit while i'm there but need to be confident I can still get on line etc.  Spoke to Vodafone and besides a bit of extra cost they reckon I shouldnt have a problem
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #561 on: December 9, 2019, 06:29:07 am »
Have been allocated tickets to The Khalifa International Stadium now, Block A04-Bay B Row 26 for the semi and Block A01-Bay A Row 23 for the final/3rd place.
Tickets bought through fifa and I selected Liverpool FC when asked what team did I support, hope most of are relatively close in the ground.

Offline Aziziya Vin

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #562 on: December 9, 2019, 09:00:59 am »
Now that he started the tourist questions  ;D  How reliable is the mobile network and wifi ?

I'm there for 10 days so will be blagging work and doing a bit while i'm there but need to be confident I can still get on line etc.  Spoke to Vodafone and besides a bit of extra cost they reckon I shouldnt have a problem

The network is totally reliable, with 4G everywhere. Two providers - Vodafone and Ooredoo.

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #563 on: December 9, 2019, 12:49:13 pm »
Have been allocated tickets to The Khalifa International Stadium now, Block A04-Bay B Row 26 for the semi and Block A01-Bay A Row 23 for the final/3rd place.
Tickets bought through fifa and I selected Liverpool FC when asked what team did I support, hope most of are relatively close in the ground.

Also been allocated at Khalifa for SF Block A29 - Bay C Row 25
Final Block A07 - Bay B Row 33

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: December 10, 2019, 12:43:04 am »
tickets printed :D

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #565 on: December 10, 2019, 11:19:10 am »
According to their local media today all Doha Metro lines are open from today Dec 10th inc to the airport!

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #566 on: December 10, 2019, 11:19:10 am »
Anyone know anywhere selling qatari riyal? Struggling to get hold of any. Travelex online not selling it either

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #567 on: December 10, 2019, 11:22:29 am »
thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/10/12/2019/All-Doha-Metro-lines-open-for-public

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #568 on: December 10, 2019, 11:25:02 am »
Anyone know anywhere selling qatari riyal? Struggling to get hold of any. Travelex online not selling it either

If you don't need any before you arrive there I'm just gonna get from an ATM at the airport as always found you get a decent ex rate this way

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
« Reply #569 on: December 10, 2019, 11:30:01 am »
Im old fashioned and prefer to have the cash, but last resort i will just do what you have said

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: December 10, 2019, 12:02:17 pm »

Eurochange in the Bootle Strand.  Took them 3 days to get it but all sorted with them
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: December 10, 2019, 12:28:35 pm »
If you don't need any before you arrive there I'm just gonna get from an ATM at the airport as always found you get a decent ex rate this way
Get a Revolut or a Starling card and you don't get charged any fees that your normal bank would if you are planning on just using your card

Offline John Shafto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
  • Let's talk about six baby
« Reply #572 on: December 10, 2019, 12:42:51 pm »
Are you sure? I managed to order some last night from Travelex, expected to arrive tomorrow.

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
« Reply #573 on: December 10, 2019, 01:44:01 pm »
Are you sure? I managed to order some last night from Travelex, expected to arrive tomorrow.

Offline John Shafto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #574 on: December 10, 2019, 02:27:29 pm »

Either that means I bought the last lot they had available, or I ain’t getting any! Strange is that.

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2019, 11:18:40 am »
I've now got a spare ticket for our SF on Dec 18th Cat 2 ticket face value QAR150 anyone interested?

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2019, 12:43:38 pm »
Seating plan for the stadium anyone ?

#JFT96

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2019, 01:36:35 pm »
On the FIFA.com website under Ticketing

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »
I've now got a spare ticket for our SF on Dec 18th Cat 2 ticket face value QAR150 anyone interested?

PM Sent

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2019, 02:30:26 pm »
"FIFA has advised that E-Tickets will be issued for all tickets purchased directly from LFC.  An email including the E-Ticket will be sent to all supporters who have purchased tickets from Wednesday December 11."

From LFC website.

Anyone received Etickets yet?

Offline John Shafto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2019, 02:41:21 pm »
"FIFA has advised that E-Tickets will be issued for all tickets purchased directly from LFC.  An email including the E-Ticket will be sent to all supporters who have purchased tickets from Wednesday December 11."

From LFC website.

Anyone received Etickets yet?

Nope. I imagine because of the change of Stadium, this might delay it maybe, but I should hope not. If not received anything by the weekend, I’ll be slightly worried.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2019, 07:38:19 pm »
Email today from Qatar airlines to say your match tickets are on there way , presuming another email to download and print . Looks like a spare one for the final now

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2019, 07:56:29 pm »
Email today from Qatar airlines to say your match tickets are on there way , presuming another email to download and print . Looks like a spare one for the final now

Same here

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #583 on: December 12, 2019, 12:07:06 am »
No email from QA for us. Must just apply to those who booked after they announced the promotion though it wasn't clear. They'd have been spare anyway so not bothered. Was just going to pass them on to someone on here
We are a team of one half.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: December 12, 2019, 07:39:50 am »
No email from QA for us. Must just apply to those who booked after they announced the promotion though it wasn't clear. They'd have been spare anyway so not bothered. Was just going to pass them on to someone on here

I booked to Qatar pretty much when the dates were announced then heard about the promotion a good month later so you may still hear off them

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2019, 08:02:25 am »
I booked to Qatar pretty much when the dates were announced then heard about the promotion a good month later so you may still hear off them
Heard off them in terms of getting tickets? ok.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2019, 08:31:59 am »
I have just received the one from qatar air. It's a Cat 1 ticket for 400 QAR.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2019, 10:13:11 am »
Same. Cat 1 ticket. Booked the flight months before. Nice to see them honour it.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2019, 12:45:41 pm »
Anyone got their eticket from lfc yet

Offline John Shafto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2019, 01:21:41 pm »

E-TICKET DETAILS
You will receive an email directly from FIFA, the sender will show as ‘FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019™’. The emails will be sent from Thursday 12 December until Monday 16 December.
Please ensure to check your spam/junk folder, alternatively add noreply@tickets.fifa.org to your address book.
The email will include a link to the FIFA website, where you must download AND print your ticket.
You are required to create an account with FIFA using the same email address we have used to send you this email.
Once you are signed in, click on ‘View Tickets’ and your ticket purchase(s) will show.
Ticket(s) must be downloaded and printed. Only the printed ticket can be used to gain access to the stadium.
Please ensure you have printed out your E-Ticket before travelling.
Tickets must be printed prior to the Match or Double-Header; there will be no Ticket printing facilities at the stadium. Access to the Stadium will only be granted upon presentation of a valid print-at-home Ticket. Please note that you and your guests are only entitled to enter the stadium by each presenting a valid printed Ticket as per the form and quality outlined in your FIFA Ticketing Account and instructions provided by FIFA. Any (email or other) confirmations, screenshots of the Ticketing Account, and/or other documents not being the print-at-home Ticket itself will not be deemed a valid substitute for a Ticket and will therefore not allow access to the stadium.

Just had that from the club.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2019, 02:28:49 pm »
I've had the email from the club, and the subsequent email from FIFA.

When I log in to FIFA the semi-final ticket is there but not the final. Hopefully they're just doing them in match order.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2019, 02:34:00 pm »
Email with tickets for two for the final in my inbox this morning , like the others there a cat 1 so looks like I’ll have a couple of spares now . Will see what the positions are like in the semis then decide which ones to use in the final , the two I bought were cat 2 but it says row 40 so seems quite high up that but should be the Liverpool end .

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2019, 09:47:56 pm »
Our lead booker got the same email today - 3 x Cat 1 for final. ....but there are 4 of us so might stick with ours.

Anyone know if they have names on them and if they have to match your passport? Not sure if we can pass on spares. 

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2019, 11:07:51 pm »
Our lead booker got the same email today - 3 x Cat 1 for final. ....but there are 4 of us so might stick with ours.

Anyone know if they have names on them and if they have to match your passport? Not sure if we can pass on spares. 

Just had a quick look at the ones to be printed and there doesn’t appear to be named just says Qatar Airlines

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2019, 11:13:54 pm »
Just had a quick look at the ones to be printed and there doesn’t appear to be named just says Qatar Airlines

Ones from FIFA and LFC will have names on them.

On the fifa ones you can change name on them before you print them.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #595 on: December 12, 2019, 11:34:02 pm »
What a fuck about. No final E-mails yet, just 4 out of the 10 semi's, another 4 sent to another email and the final two, to another.

FIFA are worserer than UEFA!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #596 on: December 13, 2019, 08:01:09 am »
Got no email from anyone !, 14 for both games !

Online uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #597 on: December 13, 2019, 08:39:03 am »
Got no email from anyone !, 14 for both games !

Called the club, I should receive an email in 24 hours for the semi and within 48 hours for the final. From Fifa and direct to lead booker....what could possible go wrong !!

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #598 on: December 13, 2019, 12:54:01 pm »
Called the club, I should receive an email in 24 hours for the semi and within 48 hours for the final. From Fifa and direct to lead booker....what could possible go wrong !!
Well our email re semi tickets didn't go to lead booker (purchase done on my lfc account and my credit card) but instead got sent to my son.  It's okay, but puzzled why not sent to lead booker.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #599 on: December 13, 2019, 12:59:10 pm »
Ones from FIFA and LFC will have names on them.

On the fifa ones you can change name on them before you print them.
We purchased via LFC and could change names on them, with the proviso that one of the names has to be the name of the fifa account holder the tickets have been put into.  But if you've bought multiple tickets, then any apart from the account holder name, can be changed to whatever name you want. 
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.