Author Topic: Charters - 2 WCS Dreamliner Flights + 1 WCS A350 Cancelled. See OP  (Read 80601 times)

Offline lukas

• Legacy Fan
Re: Charters - 2 WCS Dreamliner Flights + 1 WCS A350 Cancelled. See OP
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2018, 09:01:38 pm »
Think I've just about given up hope now. Why all of a sudden can't world choice utilise the slots secured by Anderson? Absolute disgrace. So disappointing.
PSN:lr3487

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2018, 09:05:14 pm »
From wcs Facebook, sorry for caps lock was as they posted -

** UPDATE 20:00 24/5/18 **

FURTHER TO THE MESSAGE POSTED EARLIER,

TO REITERATE- 7 FLIGHTS ARE STILL GOING AS PER THE E-TICKETS EMAILED THIS WEEK.

3 FLIGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED,  PASSENGERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL SHORTLY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

HOWEVER WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET  A 3 NIGHT FLIGHT SECURED VERY LATE IN THE DAY.  WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING PEOPLE BOOKED ON THE 2 NIGHT STAY THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE THIS.

DESPITE SOME REPORTS IN THE MEDIA THIS AFTERNOON THIS IS THE ONLY FLIGHT WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SECURE.

WITH DEEP REGRET WE CAN NOT GET A FLIGHT ON THE 26TH MAY FROM LIVERPOOL OR MANCHESTER..
UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN NOT PUT YOU ON ANY OTHER FLIGHTS.
YOU WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL AND THIS PROCESS WILL BE STARTING TOMORROW. WE WILL EMAIL ONCE THIS HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
Oooh. Yipperdy fucking doo.

Because, lets face it. Every Liverpool fan booked on one of those flights, is really thinking right now 'I wish I had my money back, instead of the flights I booked'.

If these clowns have any kind of ABTA or industry certification, they should be stripped of it. Promptly.

Who the fuck sells seats on planes, before they've even got the permission to land,   :no

It doesn't effect me directly, as I'm not going, but jesus. If I'd been on one of those planes, I'd want to hunt down the owner of that company and do him some serious harm.

These are the same clowns who abandoned our party of six in Basel. as all of their reps jumped on an earlier plane out of there and left us to fend for ourselves.

Promised  myself then, I'd never use them again.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:09:19 pm by Bigly Red Richie »

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2018, 09:15:32 pm »
So what happens now. The fans going are still clueless as to what is happening. The Liverpool mayor is saying that he has managed to get slots for the planes and yet this shoddy company is saying something else. How has this company been allowed to advertise flights when they did not get landing clearance first?

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2018, 09:31:41 pm »
I've just give my ticket to a mate who's flying tomorrow. Hopefully something gets sorted and I can make it and ill get it back off him. If not I've told him to just get my money back. Please let it be the first option

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2018, 09:35:23 pm »
I've just give my ticket to a mate who's flying tomorrow. Hopefully something gets sorted and I can make it and ill get it back off him. If not I've told him to just get my money back. Please let it be the first option

Oh Macca. Let’s hope you get sorted. Jesus Christ.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2018, 09:35:52 pm »
Absolute fucking disgrace.....  :no

What a bunch of clowns
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2018, 09:38:11 pm »

I may have to do the same .

My brothers already left by coach , so may have to find a trustworthy soul to do something similar .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2018, 09:49:48 pm »
At least SportsWorld cancelled on Monday when they knew they didn’t have slots rather than keep people in the dark.  I’ve been to every round home and away this season bar the final thanks to these sharks who offer services, take the money and then disappear.

Spent ages looking for flights but unless prepared to do 3 stops over 24 hours or spend £1500 nothing going.  At least I’ve had an extra 48 hours to get used to not going to the final :no

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2018, 10:08:18 pm »
Shambles - WCS should never be allowed to trade again after this
Good reds WITH or even without tickets not being able to make the game is just totally unacceptable

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2018, 10:14:19 pm »
Shambles - WCS should never be allowed to trade again after this
Good reds WITH or even without tickets not being able to make the game is just totally unacceptable

I agree i think that UEFA choosing Kyiv must bear some responsibility. For instance it is pretty bad that RM returned 2,000 of their tickets because of logistical travel issues.

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2018, 10:23:07 pm »
I agree i think that UEFA choosing Kyiv must bear some responsibility. For instance it is pretty bad that RM returned 2,000 of their tickets because of logistical travel issues.

WCS sold flights they did not have a right to sell, that's the problem here mate
I agree regarding UEFA etc but that's a different story altogether

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2018, 10:25:44 pm »
From their T&C's...

thieving bastards, so i guess its "good-will" etc that will have to be played to get additional costs covered..

"CHARTER FLIGHTS

With charter flights, operations are subject to obtaining slots and aircraft parking from departure and arrival airports. In the extreme event that slots are not obtained by the airline, we will refund you all monies paid but will not be responsible for any consequential costs incurred."

It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline vanoord

• Kopite
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2018, 10:38:15 pm »
Spent ages looking for flights but unless prepared to do 3 stops over 24 hours or spend £1500 nothing going.  At least I’ve had an extra 48 hours to get used to not going to the final :no

Aye. This evening, £1500 is the going rate for flying out Friday evening, probably arriving in time for the match and getting back sometime on Monday. If you want to spend £2500 you can even go via Dubai.

What's been a complete pain in the backside has been the mutterings from Anderson (and the club) that they believed the issues could be solved - we knew just after 3pm that the flights were cancelled, but hope remained until about 8pm that they might be able to resurrect the Saturday flights, so it was a risk to book what could turn out to be a second flight.

If you gambled on the flights definitely being cancelled and got the final flights from Budapest to Kiev on Saturday afternoon, well done...
But ye gotta know where ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just rush in anywhere. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight awa'..

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2018, 10:39:01 pm »
Some encouraging news from Kyiv, may still be hope for those of you who are stranded. Good luck !!!

Deputy Director of Airport.

I want to comment on the situation with Liverpool fans whose flights are allegedly not confirmed by borispolem.
In our deep conviction, the lack of necessary communication with the sending party (Liverpool and real madrid) through uefa led to a situation in which part of the fans might not have hit the match.
At the initial stage of preparation of the operational plan for the reception of the sun during the champions league, we noted the infrastructure limited boryspil for reception and stroânki bodied ship (class e). Therefore, their number was limited to 8 from each side.
However, we did not impose any restrictions on the number of class c class c (Boeing 373-800, Aérbas 320), that is, the charter that operators could bring fans.
Indeed, two days ago, we received requests for slots from three bodied ship with Liverpool jerseys with greetings on may 26th. We are deeply convinced that we do not have the right to confirm slots without having a strong belief in the ability to serve the plane in time and quality and not to create a transport collapse because of the overlap in the schedules of departure (flight negotiable).
As a result of complex negotiations with airlines operating regular and charter transport in borispil, not associated with the movement of champions of the champions league, we have managed to partially shift the flight schedule and accept the aircraft.
I want to emphasize once again that, in the next hours, the boryspil will work on the edge of its capacity. I thank all the staff who have accepted this challenge. And I assure you we can handle it.
———————————————————————

Offline Herzog93

• Main Stander
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2018, 10:40:48 pm »
64 fucking private jets but no room for 3 WCS flights, I’m afraid once again the general public is being screwed by the rich and powerful

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2018, 10:44:24 pm »
Fingers crossed lads  :wave

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2018, 10:55:05 pm »
Heard on the radio earlier they are thinkng of taking it out of Europe in the future [emoji50]

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #217 on: May 24, 2018, 10:56:12 pm »
Flying out of LHR on Saturday if anyone needs anything taken over to Kiev  to pass over to mates over there.

Coming back on Monday.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: May 24, 2018, 11:00:41 pm »
From their T&C's...

thieving bastards, so i guess its "good-will" etc that will have to be played to get additional costs covered..

"CHARTER FLIGHTS

With charter flights, operations are subject to obtaining slots and aircraft parking from departure and arrival airports. In the extreme event that slots are not obtained by the airline, we will refund you all monies paid but will not be responsible for any consequential costs incurred."

Don't think that covers willful negligence . If I don't get sorted , I'll be having a good look at the T&C's , and if I can go for them I will .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2018, 11:00:47 pm »
Heard on the radio earlier they are thinkng of taking it out of Europe in the future [emoji50]
Whilst I don't agree with that surely going to somewhere like NYC is better than going to Kyiv?

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2018, 11:06:37 pm »
Whilst I don't agree with that surely going to somewhere like NYC is better than going to Kyiv?
True but would cost way more I bet. God knows where they will end up playing it though, China? Japan? Middle East?

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2018, 11:08:36 pm »
Some encouraging news from Kyiv, may still be hope for those of you who are stranded. Good luck !!!

I think I get the gist of that , but if WCS can't or wont supply the aircraft , it's pissing in the wind .

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2018, 11:09:58 pm »
Feel so sorry for all of you who have been fucked over today. I cant imagine how you're all feeling! What a fuckin shambles!  :no :no :no

Hopefully there will be serious repercussions for them. Simply refunding someone's money less than 48 hours before a match on the other side of the world just is not good enough. What a fucking joke!

Seriously hope the club manage to sort something for you all tomorrow.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline GeneticRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2018, 11:10:05 pm »

Where did u get this from?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2018, 11:34:29 pm »
Is there any alternatives left then to get there?

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2018, 11:36:11 pm »
Is there any alternatives left then to get there?

Not really .

Going to bed now an hoping for a mini miracle tomorrow !

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:41 am »
Just woke up at hotel be Manchester airport to a text telling me our flight to Munich at 7 am has been cancelled

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2018, 03:07:12 am »

.....and not forgetting they had cheap flights already set up for their own fans. That's something LFC should consider for the future, especially in view of the current debacle.
Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2018, 04:58:31 am »
.....and not forgetting they had cheap flights already set up for their own fans. That's something LFC should consider for the future, especially in view of the current debacle.

Apparently that cheap flights by Madrid isn’t true

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2018, 05:28:09 am »

That was a load of shite.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2018, 05:28:30 am »
Not had any contact, calls, txt or e-mails since Wednesday from these an nothing yesterday even though we was on the 2 night trip who apparently was being given the option of a 3 day flight Fri-Mon (although hotel now not included an be walking the streets for 3 nights) so what’s the script there? I know he was tryin to help but made worse by Fat Joe givin it the big one on the telly saying he had sorted it an he defo hasn’t, pure fewmin but also feel like fuckin cryin cos we are basically fucked now.  Pure gutted for anyone that has been jibbed an there are a few rogues here who should be ashamed of themselves and held to account.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2018, 06:07:13 am »
It’s an absolute disgrace, can’t they fly into another airport and organise a couple of coaches to get them there. I don’t believe they’ve exhausted all options!

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2018, 07:42:50 am »
Oooh. Yipperdy fucking doo.

Because, lets face it. Every Liverpool fan booked on one of those flights, is really thinking right now 'I wish I had my money back, instead of the flights I booked'.

If these clowns have any kind of ABTA or industry certification, they should be stripped of it. Promptly.

Who the fuck sells seats on planes, before they've even got the permission to land,   :no

It doesn't effect me directly, as I'm not going, but jesus. If I'd been on one of those planes, I'd want to hunt down the owner of that company and do him some serious harm.

These are the same clowns who abandoned our party of six in Basel. as all of their reps jumped on an earlier plane out of there and left us to fend for ourselves.

Promised  myself then, I'd never use them again.

This is just as the booking.com fiasco... it is not just the fact alone that you do not get the service you paid for, but first and foremost you relied on the "deal". If you had known that you might have to look for alternative routes to Kiev you might have done so if you had sufficient time to organise that.... even by tram or on foot. These Business People (f*****s) need a bashing and should be taken to court (I know this would be difficult).

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2018, 07:43:42 am »

Next year it's Azerbaijan!

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2018, 07:49:38 am »

No it's in madrid
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2018, 07:49:40 am »

Yeah, the Europa League Final... Baku

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2018, 08:57:59 am »
The latest from World Choice Sports directors Mr Laurel an Mr Hardy

***  WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER PHONES AS THERE HAS BEEN A POWER CUT WITHIN THE OFFICE AREA....AS SOON AS POWER IS RESTORED WE WILL HAVE SYSTEMS UP AND RUNNING..... WE APOLOGIES FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE ****

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2018, 09:18:14 am »

***  WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER PHONES AS THERE HAS BEEN A POWER CUT WITHIN THE OFFICE AREA....AS SOON AS POWER IS RESTORED WE WILL HAVE SYSTEMS UP AND RUNNING..... WE APOLOGIES FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE ****
More like....

Offline CroatiaReds

• Anny Roader
« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2018, 09:49:16 am »

This is going better and better, such a shame.
Rip them on court, so easy case I think.

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2018, 10:14:39 am »
I got through to wcs,tried my best to be polite, they told me there is no chance that the planes are going despite the club telling me earlier that there was a chance they might still go.

I was on dreamliner out of liverpool tomorrow so that's me well and truly fucked.

Utter utter c*nts.