Author Topic: Euro away without credits  (Read 101839 times)

Offline d_sookoo21

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Euro away without credits
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2018, 11:17:18 pm »
which away has got the best chance of going to all sth/members do we reckon

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2018, 11:18:21 pm »

None will I don’t think but if you had to chose one of the three Napoli but feel zero chance at all

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: September 1, 2018, 12:09:04 am »
None will I don’t think but if you had to chose one of the three Napoli but feel zero chance at all

So seen lots of variations on poss Red Star allocation. Do we think it will be 5% so c2,776? Arsenal got initial allocation of 1,500 in Europa in 2017 https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal/2017-Oct-19/red-star-belgrade, but no idea if they took the full allocation or got any more after that.

I've got Beşiktaş, Utd, Dortmund, Porto, City, Roma so given City was 2,774 might squeak in but not sure whether to book or not.....dilemmas
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #363 on: September 1, 2018, 01:36:31 am »
I don't know for PSG, but I'm expecting Napoli will be the same as Roma was. I saw people get turned away at Rome. (Some say they got in later after but I doubt they all did).

Everyone got in at Roma eventually

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #364 on: September 1, 2018, 01:39:10 am »
Hi mate do you think Belgrade or Napoli have any chance of dropping to 1 credit from last season all I have is the Roma credit thanks in advance
Kenny Godglish

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: September 1, 2018, 05:47:05 am »

Napoli if any but doubt it and then it will drop to all sth first before members get a sniff....would prefer they dropped it to sth/members with all homes from the season before.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: September 1, 2018, 09:26:42 am »
right onto booking train from rome to naples whos the train expert lol

That's my plans for this morning as well to find that out. Flying into Rome and out from Naples.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: September 1, 2018, 09:33:18 am »
Credits.

I'm not sure how it will go this year. Last season we had 6 aways plus a very expensive final. Lots of expensive and annual leave days gone.

In the calendar year 2018, we've already done 4 aways then. (Well - 1 was City not abroad).

We've now got 3 games coming up between now and the end of the year.

I'm half wondering if some will be picking and choosing.

That's 6 'holidays' in 2018 for some. (Not counting City).

That's a lot of money/work holidays.

Just thinking at it from that angle, that people may be see credits drop lower than they think, or at least more spares than they think.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: September 1, 2018, 09:38:16 am »
I think Serbia stamps your passport when entering their country? Wonder if the club will use this as proof of ticket usage like they did for Moscow?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #369 on: September 1, 2018, 10:36:00 am »
I think Serbia stamps your passport when entering their country? Wonder if the club will use this as proof of ticket usage like they did for Moscow?

Without a visa you dont have a picture.. and anyone can find a picture online of a passport stamp  :-\

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: September 1, 2018, 11:16:47 am »
That's my plans for this morning as well to find that out. Flying into Rome and out from Naples.
yep im doing into rome plenty of trains and not to bad priced I get in around 19:20 so gonna book one about 20:45 just to give Ryanair some wiggle room to fuck me flight up

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: September 1, 2018, 11:22:08 am »
Hi mate do you think Belgrade or Napoli have any chance of dropping to 1 credit from last season all I have is the Roma credit thanks in advance

Think problem you have is they normally go off last couple of campaigns don’t they? With Roma having dropped to STH you’ve got a lot of people on one credit

Belgrade will be a popular match as a new place so can’t see that dropping especially with smaller allocation. Napoli might as people will be put off potentially by the potential for bother

With the credit hunting problem I reckon your only chance will be if they do a match with 100% ticket collection abroad

All a bit of guesswork as I don’t do euro always but even just on numbers game I think you’ll struggle

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #372 on: September 1, 2018, 12:40:29 pm »
Think problem you have is they normally go off last couple of campaigns don’t they? With Roma having dropped to STH you’ve got a lot of people on one credit

Belgrade will be a popular match as a new place so can’t see that dropping especially with smaller allocation. Napoli might as people will be put off potentially by the potential for bother

With the credit hunting problem I reckon your only chance will be if they do a match with 100% ticket collection abroad

All a bit of guesswork as I don’t do euro always but even just on numbers game I think you’ll struggle

Cant see them doing collection in Naples due to safety. Not sure if Belgrade is considered safe or not?
But in Paris they should be able to do it.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #373 on: September 1, 2018, 06:00:07 pm »
What's the Red Star allocation then?

Offline LFCowl

• Boys Pen
« Reply #374 on: September 1, 2018, 06:05:27 pm »
1000 if you're lucky.

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #375 on: September 1, 2018, 06:31:47 pm »
More than 1,000, it holds 55,000 we’ll get just over 2,000. Imagine about 800/1000 go.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: September 1, 2018, 06:47:49 pm »
More than 1,000, it holds 55,000 we’ll get just over 2,000. Imagine about 800/1000 go.

arsenal only got 1500..... That's if there's not a stadium ban by the time we get there!

some info on arsenals trip below interesting to read passports were need to match names on tickets

https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal/2017-Oct-19/red-star-belgrade
« Last Edit: September 1, 2018, 07:06:50 pm by nickyd186 »
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #377 on: September 1, 2018, 07:06:55 pm »
Do we know if Arsenal only requested 1500 or weren't given more? Maybe they didn't have the interest with it being EL. Are they not obliged to give 5% in the CL if you request it? Have booked Belgrade already but will be nervous about getting a ticket if we only get 1500. Got Sevilla, Porto, Man City and Roma from last season plus Bordeaux, Man Utd, Dortmund and Villareal from the EL 2015/16.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline LFCowl

• Boys Pen
« Reply #378 on: September 1, 2018, 07:21:10 pm »
arsenal only got 1500..... That's if there's not a stadium ban by the time we get there!

some info on arsenals trip below interesting to read passports were need to match names on tickets

https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal/2017-Oct-19/red-star-belgrade

Previous stadium ban was lifted on appeal. Wouldn't surprise me if they checked passports but the Serb security tend to be a quite relaxed with these things.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: September 1, 2018, 07:26:13 pm »
Previous stadium ban was lifted on appeal. Wouldn't surprise me if they checked passports but the Serb security tend to be a quite relaxed with these things.

Nice idea with ref numbers handed out too by Arsenal to claim the credit for attending. Log on. Key your ref number

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: September 1, 2018, 08:45:22 pm »

it's been suspended for 2 years  which will be informed if any aggro this season

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: September 1, 2018, 08:48:22 pm »
Do we know if Arsenal only requested 1500 or weren't given more? Maybe they didn't have the interest with it being EL. Are they not obliged to give 5% in the CL if you request it? Have booked Belgrade already but will be nervous about getting a ticket if we only get 1500. Got Sevilla, Porto, Man City and Roma from last season plus Bordeaux, Man Utd, Dortmund and Villareal from the EL 2015/16.

I'm in same boat. not booked anything  yet due to uncertainty

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: September 1, 2018, 08:52:11 pm »

This intimates that’s all they wanted

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/red-star-belgrade-v-arsenal-ticket-information/client/mobile/

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: September 1, 2018, 09:02:19 pm »
Just found out a bit of  international info of games held  there
republic of Ireland got 1500
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/fai-agrees-ticket-allocation-for-2017-qualifier-in-wales

Wales got 2200 https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/shocking-images-show-appalling-conditions-12956283.amp
worth reading the link about Wales regarding the state of the ground
« Last Edit: September 1, 2018, 09:03:52 pm by nickyd186 »

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: September 1, 2018, 09:34:40 pm »
If any of the clubs give us less than 5% we should return the favour.   Hate when we get a really shit allocation and in the return leg the oppo gets 3000.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: September 1, 2018, 09:50:04 pm »
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/fai-agrees-ticket-allocation-for-2017-qualifier-in-wales

Wales got 2200 https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/shocking-images-show-appalling-conditions-12956283.amp

The place looks shocking - hopefully not as bad as is made out

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #386 on: September 1, 2018, 10:51:31 pm »

"The dressing room isn't even in the ground. It's actually separated which means the players have to walk into the ground before kick-off."
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #387 on: September 2, 2018, 01:03:55 am »
That ground is shocking - like a 70s picture that! But we know UEFA don't care. ::)

I haven't decided about RSB yet. Need to save some money after last season's long run, so swerving Napoli after last time. I fancied this but in 2 minds now.... My mate is just doing PSG so I might too.  :-\
We are a team of one half.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: September 2, 2018, 09:27:07 am »
For anyone who is in Rome a few days before the Napoli game.

Roma v Lazio on the 29th.
Roma vs FC Viktoria Plzen on the 2nd.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: September 2, 2018, 10:19:11 am »
For anyone who is in Rome a few days before the Napoli game.

Roma v Lazio on the 29th.
Roma vs FC Viktoria Plzen on the 2nd.

Oooh that's interesting and tempting, I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't done it, best atmosphere I've ever experienced. Though I think it's lessened a bit now as they make most of them shitty day time kick offs and a load of other security bollocks.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: September 3, 2018, 07:53:31 am »
Reminder that if you ask for tickets in here you will be banned from the exchange.

Particularly when WE DON'T DO EURO AWAY EXCHANGES.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: September 3, 2018, 10:10:32 am »
anyone got a breakdown of how they think the credits will work on these 3?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #392 on: September 3, 2018, 10:26:14 am »

If we get 2000-2500+ allocations for all 3 I can see the club selling them only based on last season 6, 5, 4, 3.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: September 3, 2018, 10:29:49 am »
Be interesting to see what they do for Napoli, there's not going to be a safe collection point and everyone that doesn't go is going to buy for the credit.

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #394 on: September 3, 2018, 10:31:54 am »
If we get 2000-2500+ allocations for all 3 I can see the club selling them only based on last season 6, 5, 4, 3.
I agree, they wont go back to EL season because none of the games will be a really small 500 ish allocation, and the fact we went all the way last time this means we have 6 games just from last season, no need to make this 12 by bringing in EL 15/16.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #395 on: September 3, 2018, 10:34:53 am »
Be interesting to see what they do for Napoli, there's not going to be a safe collection point and everyone that doesn't go is going to buy for the credit.

No can't see them having a collection, like you said it's not safe =/
But I think we should have a similar system to Arsenal, once you're inside the stadium a steward gives you a unique code that you have to enter to keep your credit.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: September 3, 2018, 10:37:20 am »
Based on 5%, and allocations last year, anyone with 4 last season should get one. Then probably a limited sale with anyone on 3. Red star & Napoli will probably drop to 2.

Last years were:
spartak*   500 - guessing how many travelled. There were a lot in our end given out to russian supporter groups who probably wont go the others
maribor   642
sevilla   2450
porto   3200
man city   2774
Rome       5000
« Last Edit: September 3, 2018, 10:39:14 am by Craig S »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #397 on: September 3, 2018, 11:08:24 am »
Based on 5%, and allocations last year, anyone with 4 last season should get one. Then probably a limited sale with anyone on 3. Red star & Napoli will probably drop to 2.

Last years were:
spartak*   500 - guessing how many travelled. There were a lot in our end given out to russian supporter groups who probably wont go the others
maribor   642
sevilla   2450
porto   3200
man city   2774
Rome       5000

Going of what they've done in the past, by the time we get to the Paris game, the credits for Napoli and Belgrade will come into the mix.

So if you've got four from last season but jib those games (or one of them) Paris might be more difficult.
Long live the King

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: September 3, 2018, 11:14:28 am »
Going of what they've done in the past, by the time we get to the Paris game, the credits for Napoli and Belgrade will come into the mix.

So if you've got four from last season but jib those games (or one of them) Paris might be more difficult.

Ah yes, you are right. Forgot about that.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: September 3, 2018, 11:50:56 am »
So on 3 from last season we have a small chance. I am not booking anything until nearer the time then
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.