The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

IPTV

(1/566) > >>

.adam:
My Virgin Media contract has just expired and I'm thinking of sacking it off and just paying for a decent internet connection with everything else done online.

I've got a good spec Android Box which I currently use to stream the footy from one of the 'paid' services and watch movies/TV shows from my NAS drive (which is all automated via SABNZBD)

I'm exploring the possibility of paying for an IPTV subscription so I can watch live TV via the Android Box (Kodi add-on, preferably).

Does anyone pay for an IPTV service and if so, would you recommend it?

marcus-g:
keep the virgin broadband and get a ''special'' cable box and sub

or iptv4less.com

dundeejoe:
yep no matter what anyone says bout iptv HD cable is by far and away the best option.
however bear in mind you won't get 3pms on cable

marcus-g:
nbcs sports android app, cracked US account and a vpn for the 3pm games

Halewooder:

--- Quote from: .adam on August 24, 2016, 09:49:21 am ---My Virgin Media contract has just expired and I'm thinking of sacking it off and just paying for a decent internet connection with everything else done online.

I've got a good spec Android Box which I currently use to stream the footy from one of the 'paid' services and watch movies/TV shows from my NAS drive (which is all automated via SABNZBD)

I'm exploring the possibility of paying for an IPTV subscription so I can watch live TV via the Android Box (Kodi add-on, preferably).

Does anyone pay for an IPTV service and if so, would you recommend it?

--- End quote ---

Father in law has a Blade IPTV box.  Great bit of kit.  Paid £75 for the box and around £125 every six months to get the subscription renewed.  Get's loads of the 3pm games and films that have just been released in the cinemas. 

His buffers every now and again but that's because his broadband connection isn't the best.  I've got 100Mb Virgin Media and am seriously considering getting rid of Sky and getting one of these.  Only drawback is you can't record, but you can go back through the planner to watch stuff you may have missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version