Author Topic: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April  (Read 170921 times)

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April
« Reply #680 on: April 26, 2016, 07:25:37 pm »
Goosebumps everytime I touch an article on this today. RIP.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:14 pm »
Now the TRUTH is finally out

JUSTICE must prevail.

The evidence that keeps coming out is even more sickening. People must be held accountable for what they have done!
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #682 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:18 pm »
Great coverage on Channel 4 news tonight

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #683 on: April 26, 2016, 07:32:48 pm »
Well done Durham, I take it he was talking about the former editor shit stain

Been watching LFCtv and then BBC since 10am

Great coverage
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #684 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:17 pm »
Although we exist to win trophies, nothing our club has done comes close to what has been achieved today. This transcends football and is a message that hope, togetherness and perseverance can overcome the most difficult challenges.

Sadly our toughest opponent as a club hasn't been another team but has been the very people we expect to protect us - the police and the institution. Thanks to a group of incredible people an enormous victory has been achieved against the odds, and what has happened today will finally set the records straight and deliver some semblance of closure that the families and the city deserve.

I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:26 pm »
fantastic news.

RIP96

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:29 pm »
I think most Liverpool fans woke up this morning, feeling nervous and numb. This was such a massive day, and anyone can sugar coat it now, the media, the politicians, the celebrities are all coming out the woodwork to give there 2 pence worth, perhaps to make themselves all feel a little better that they allowed this terrible tragedy to be covered up for so long.

As a supporter, as a fighter for justice, all I can say is - I feel proud to be a red today, I feel proud to be part of such a wonderful city, that have always stood together to fight for what was right.

I still have so few words to say right now, as I still have that numb feeling, I still feel like there is a massive fight left on our hands, but today we all find a little bit of peace.

To all the families, friends and people who have fought so long, YNWA. We are all there for you, we are all behind you and we are all immensely proud of you.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: April 26, 2016, 07:35:40 pm »
Sadly our toughest opponent as a club hasn't been another team but has been the very people we expect to protect us - the police and the institution. Thanks to a group of incredible people an enormous victory has been achieved against the odds.

Here Here.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #688 on: April 26, 2016, 07:35:48 pm »
Phil Scraton on C4.

The families and survivors were put through the last two years because those organisations 'fought all the way'.

Shows up all the apologies for the hollow PR exercises that they are.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #689 on: April 26, 2016, 07:36:10 pm »
The day Margaret Thatcher patronised grieving Hillsborough mum Margaret Aspinall

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/day-margaret-thatcher-patronised-grieving-11229479#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

If anyone feels posting articles/links here is inappropriate dont hesitate please.

Hats off to Margeret Aspinall for questioning that horrible thing that is thatcher.

She came to the Northern General Hospital in the days following Hillsborough - she patronised  a few fans on the ward my husband was on
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: April 26, 2016, 07:36:47 pm »
Words like 'congratulations' seem to be the wrong context today but I'm not sure what's correct. No matter how much you think you've known the truth the information/evidence that is trickling out is shocking and the whole experience is numbing.  The families, survivors and those who have supported the campaign have had to live with the lies and injustice that's been thrown at them for almost three decades. Your strength, courage, love and determination for the fight are inspirational and I hope some degree of justice has been achieved today. You've done the memory of your loved ones, the city of Liverpool and the entire nation proud. It is the greatest of victories.

Vindication.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #691 on: April 26, 2016, 07:36:57 pm »
Thank you west ham Paul and owls fan
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline politico

• Main Stander
    • Affordable Football Alliance
« Reply #692 on: April 26, 2016, 07:37:09 pm »

finally

in 1979 I was at the FA Cup tie between Spurs and Man United, we were in that end that had a semi circle behind the goal and it was rammed, I was 17 and struggling, fortunately United fans were above us in the seats and many climbed to safety -I tried and was arrested and thrown out........it was touch and go , a turnstile operator was taking cash to get in rather than the tickets and yes of course some United fans had a pint before the game ................ fans are fans-but the authorities were there to do a job, not one fan, that day or at Hillsborough did anything to cause the crushing inside the ground. Only dreadful lack of planning and direction by the match commander -gross criminal negligence

in short there but for the grace of God went I.

Today you proved that truth will out -you also proved that Conspiracies are not just theories.

Congratulations on your resolve -all of you

I like many of you have wept today

Respect
Rick aka politico lifelong MUFC and now FCUM fan

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #693 on: April 26, 2016, 07:38:59 pm »
Phil Scraton on C4.

The families and survivors were put through the last two years because those organisations 'fought all the way'.

Shows up all the apologies for the hollow PR exercises that they are.

Too true mate...they can all fuck off right now. It's ours day not theirs
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #694 on: April 26, 2016, 07:39:39 pm »
hard to put into words how I feel. a game that I was going to yet I didn't go, the tickets are still here with me and my friend, we wished our other friend Marian a good trip the day before when we let her know we were not going to make the trip with her. that was the last time we spoke, me and my friend have felt the guilt ever since that day. could we have saved her, would we have stood in a safer place.

the club were fantastic in the days and weeks after and still are. today I hope Marian's family can get some peace of mind and at last Marian can start to rest in peace.
J96
YNWA

You nor nobody could have predicted what awful things would happen. Please do not beat yourself up as there was no reason for anyone not to go.
#JFT97

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: April 26, 2016, 07:39:57 pm »
finally

in 1979 I was at the FA Cup tie between Spurs and Man United, we were in that end that had a semi circle behind the goal and it was rammed, I was 17 and struggling, fortunately United fans were above us in the seats and many climbed to safety -I tried and was arrested and thrown out........it was touch and go , a turnstile operator was taking cash to get in rather than the tickets and yes of course some United fans had a pint before the game ................ fans are fans-but the authorities were there to do a job, not one fan, that day or at Hillsborough did anything to cause the crushing inside the ground. Only dreadful lack of planning and direction by the match commander -gross criminal negligence

in short there but for the grace of God went I.

Today you proved that truth will out -you also proved that Conspiracies are not just theories.

Congratulations on your resolve -all of you

I like many of you have wept today

Respect
Rick aka politico lifelong MUFC and now FCUM fan

Massive respect for that. I'm sure i'm talking on behalf of all here on RAWK - Thank you.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: April 26, 2016, 07:41:56 pm »
Absolutely disgusting! That rag needs shutting down once and for all.

That was one of my thoughts today. It would be a small victory to hound the paper into oblivion.
#JFT97

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #697 on: April 26, 2016, 07:43:22 pm »
I've seen some of the video's of the relatives of the victims not accepting the appologies of Duckenfield, SYP etc, and I can't blame them.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36139599

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: April 26, 2016, 07:44:39 pm »
Thank you west ham Paul and owls fan

Seconded
#JFT97

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #699 on: April 26, 2016, 07:44:51 pm »
That was one of my thoughts today. It would be a small victory to hound the paper into oblivion.

This.

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #700 on: April 26, 2016, 07:45:04 pm »
Incredible vindication of the families' efforts over such a long time.  YNWA 96.
Internet terrorist

Offline MakeUsDream2005

• Kopite
  • We are Liverpool tra la la la la!
« Reply #701 on: April 26, 2016, 07:50:32 pm »
At the end of the storm, there is a golden sky. You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #702 on: April 26, 2016, 07:51:46 pm »
For me, today was all about the families getting the truth. oh how they have suffered and I'm so glad that they got the truth. It won't dissolve the hurt.....the dreadful, unimaginable hurt that they have suffered; that hurt of losing loved ones will never die.

As for justice...........that's for the families to decide whether it will make any difference or not.

RIP 96
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: April 26, 2016, 07:52:57 pm »
At the end of the storm, there is a golden sky. ........

And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

(those words are so fitting)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:55:01 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #704 on: April 26, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »
For me, today was all about the families getting the truth. oh how they have suffered and I'm so glad that they got the truth. It won't dissolve the hurt.....the dreadful, unimaginable hurt that they have suffered; that hurt of losing loved ones will never die.

As for justice...........that's for the families to decide whether it will make any difference or not.

RIP 96

Yes and also for the survivors, who have been vindicated.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #705 on: April 26, 2016, 08:04:37 pm »
I've been trying to explain what happened to my 7 year olds...

But they just can't understand how it could happen....

They've asked questions that no one at the ground thought to ask......

Brought it home to me even more when I takes to them about it...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: April 26, 2016, 08:16:24 pm »
Weight lifted, sat at home and wept a few times. Weird feelings. The Everton statement got to me, the bbc vids from relatives....jesus... Margaret Aspinall photo made me happy, when she broke down made me sad again and proud. So many suffered so much, but the families of the 96,  so much strife, they endured and stood fast, strong in belief that one day .... one day.

Similar story for me Branno, and Flashing blade, we just left, walked by the tunnel and saw the shoes and trainers.... loads of them....we were in the upper leppings and just left bewildered. Me brother, me dad, we phoned up from someones house..... to say we were safe....trip home...bewildered. Never spoke about it depth with anyone really.  For all those that have campaigned, spent time protesting, donated, fought for justice for years...just thank you.

Rest in Peace finally the 96. To the families, you have inspired so many. God Bless. y.n.w.a.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: April 26, 2016, 08:17:20 pm »
This was written in the comments under a Guardian article by an Everton supporter:

I wrote this a few years ago.

The evening of the tragedy I was 29 and I was sitting in a pub after travelling back from Villa Park and watching Everton beat Norwich in the other semi-final. Two minibuses had left that pub car park earlier that day; all off to enjoy a football match and a day out.

At 315 a buzz went around the stand the Everton supporters were in; some of the lads had radios - these were the days before mobile phones and a rumour went around that a stand had collapsed and there were 10 dead... 10 became 30. At half time all anyone was thinking about was the events happening at Hillsborough as the scale of the tragedy unfolded.

The game ended - we won 1-0 and on the way out one of the lads asked a West Midlands police officer what was happening... I'll never forget his reply

"70 Scousers dead... and if you lot kick off, there'll be another 70"

The trip home was in silence, except for the long queues at phone boxes before we reached the motorway and at service stations. I phoned my mum...

"Mum, just to let you know I'm okay... I was at the other game.."

A long pause

"Have you heard from our Stevie yet"? (my cousin)

She had, he had been on the mini-bus that went to Hillsborough.

We got to the pub and we waited for the other mini-bus. Lads who'd been taking the piss out of each other's team the night before and having daft fall outs were now waiting in hope, nervous daft jokes - some prayers muttered under our breaths... and the mini-bus pulled up and then the scanning of faces to see who was missing. They were lucky they all come back...

Well, I say they all came back - but I know that most of those lads left a little bit of themselves behind on the Leppings Lane Terrace; you could see it in their faces - I'd seen that look before in Falklands veterans - they'd seen horror and it was never going to leave them - not first thing in the morning - not last thing at night.

They survived - but it wasn't going to end for them that night - it took 23 years for the misplaced guilt to be finally expunged - too late for some. When I think of the later alcoholism and broken marriages that characterised some of the lads from that mini-bus - I can't help thinking that the events of that day and the 23 years of being under suspicion of contributing to the deaths of their friends in the most callous way by the national media and the oh so fucking original innuendo spreaders and professional character assassination; I wonder how they carried on.

So to the lads (and girls) who came back and to the families who endured - my blue scouse heart goes out to you and if I've one bit of advice... don't let it rest here; take them to the highest courts in the land and get those disgraceful verdicts of accidental death overturned.

I don't deem to speak for all Evertonians - but as far as me and my mates are concerned - you never walked alone

I hope you find some peace

And beneath it someone else has posted:

You don't speak for all Evertonians, you speak for all football supporters .

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #708 on: April 26, 2016, 08:20:50 pm »
I'm pleased that the definitive record of that fateful day shows who really was to blame. For the families and the survivors I hope that this brings some form of closure and that this day leads to those responsible finally being held to account.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: April 26, 2016, 08:21:39 pm »
All I can do right now is give is my profound thanks to the families of the 96. You are an inspiration to us all. Also, I'd like to give thanks to the legal teams for the families, to all the dedicated support workers, to journalists like David Conn and Brian Reade, to Andy Burnham and Steve Rotheram, to the HFSG and the HJC, to all the mods at RAWK and fellow RAWKites, you know who you are, many of whom worked tirelessly and gave up so much of their lives with their expertise, money and time, and importantly to the jury who have given up so much of their time to see justice prevail.

To all the remaining families and survivors, may you live the rest of your live safe in the knowledge that no matter what anybody thinks, in the eyes of all those who truly love and care and in the eyes of the law, you and your loved ones have been vindicated and justice has prevailed. To the 96, and for those who have lost their lives since this disaster through illness, suicide, stress and anxiety and never lived to see justice done, may you now truly rest in peace. You never have and never will walk alone.

Everybody on RAWK, I'll see you all soon. Please take every crumb of comfort you can from today, and try to keep the momentum going until justice is fully served on every last person and public body.

Ian, Dave, Keith and Paul, may you rest soundly in peace for the first time today and every day hereafter.

Justice for the 96.

Sean  x
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #710 on: April 26, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »
Mixed feelings today, Relief, Anger, Tears of Joy right up to the verdict i thought something might still go wrong , but the Jury delivered the Truth and some Justice for the Victims.

Well done to all involved in this fight and especially to some unsung heroes in Rawk Towers you know who you are!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: April 26, 2016, 08:29:45 pm »
A relief of a result for the family and friends of those who lost their lives. Well done to those who campaigned so hard and for so long.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:37:08 pm by killer_heels »

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2016, 08:40:06 pm »
I can understand that mate....but you have to realise it wasn't the bloody stand that caused it...it was the fencing....it was the poor policing...it was a f.ookin' perfect storm of how football fans were treated at the time....
Take the leppings lane end, with no fences....no different to any terrace in English football....an open terrace where supporters simply spread out as the terrace fills... but..Those two ridiculous fences...either side of that fateful tunnel..running from back to front ..was a death trap...and Owls fans looking on from the Kop at Hillsborough had mentioned it well before those poor Liverpool fans turned up...There was no discernible reason for it....I mean...did the Police, SWFC..the F.A ..who f.ookin' ever... expect LIVERPOOL..to fill just the middle section of the Leppings Lane???...honestly????
The ridiculous claims of "Liverpool fans charging down the gates...and down that Tunnel?...."
What happens when you walk into the ground on the Lepp....is that the first thing you see is that "Tunnel"..and you see the pitch from that tunnel
So what do you expect a fan..who is not acquainted with the ground to do...he heads for the tunnel..where you can see the pitch...What bloody football fan would not do that?..I know I would...
I know you can go to the left or right to reach the terrace....cos ive been going to the ground for over 50 years....Ive been to Anfield 3 times...ask me about the lay out...I would know f.ook all...I follow the crowd...and thats all the Liverpool lads and lasses did...you need direction...it wasn't available...5 minutes to go to kick off...you can see the pitch...where do you go?..towards the pitch...its not hooliganism...its nowt bar simple common sense...

Appreciate your, many kind words today, but it's important to note that the ground was not fit for purpose. Eastwoods who designed it are culpable, and SWFC may face legal repercussions.

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: April 26, 2016, 08:42:42 pm »
Heart breaking on BBC news at the moment. 

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Ziggy09

• Kopite
  • No Retreat, No Surrender
    • KZFLP - Health & Skincare
« Reply #715 on: April 26, 2016, 08:52:39 pm »
Justice after 27 long years for the families and victims of the Hillsborough disaster. All credit to those who had to battle and fight for this justice - today is a testament to your inner strengths and you deserve it. But you were never alone - you're fight was also our fight and I hope the support from the rest of us helped you in some way.

I hope that those responsible are now convicted and their reputations destroyed  - just as they did to the innocent victims at Hillsborough. And those who have told lies and caused pain and hurt should be ashamed of themselves - if they have any shame - an apology is the absolute minimum these non-humans can offer.

Also hope and pray that this sets a trend and many more of the injustices in this world are righted - justice shouldn't have to be fought for, it should be given as standard to all.
Roll up you sleeves and start to dance boys, for happiness is rare in a poor man's life!

Dedication. Determination. Perfection.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #717 on: April 26, 2016, 08:57:14 pm »
I'm re-watching Jimmy McGoverns Hillsborough for the umpteenth time, had to stop.  I know its a TV drama but with todays verdict and the coverage (especially on BBC) I'm in bits for the 20th time today

Cant begin to express my admiration for the families

I couldn't stop thinking about Anne Williams today.  Its small relief that she was able to witness the HIP findings

Its good that some of the culpable like Julie Appleton are being called out. 

Feel so angry about those who perpetuated the lies, snide comments by fuckwits like Alan Davies, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, Heffer, Cameron, Clough, and hundreds of others

I know its not the day to focus on them.  Hopefully their contribution to the myth wont be forgotten and those ultimately responsible will be brought to account

Lovely tribute to Anne on BBC
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline dirks digglers

• Kopite
« Reply #718 on: April 26, 2016, 08:58:54 pm »
What a relief to see the verdict today. Incredibly humbling to see the ongoing bravery through the years of the families and truth seekers who fought for justice against a wretched, arrogant, heartless system. So moved and inspired by these remarkable people.
If you can’t understand it without an explanation, you can’t understand it with an explanation.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #719 on: April 26, 2016, 09:03:47 pm »
Moving film just on BBC news featuring Anne Williams.
 :'(
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."