Author Topic: The Jordan Pickford thread  (Read 194668 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Jordan Pickford appreciation thread
« Reply #1400 on: March 2, 2020, 03:07:14 pm »
Rumours that Jordan Pickford has caught the Coronavirus have turned out to be untrue. He actually dropped it.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1401 on: March 2, 2020, 04:00:35 pm »
Rumours that Jordan Pickford has caught the Coronavirus have turned out to be untrue. He actually dropped it.

Bravo!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1402 on: March 2, 2020, 07:42:02 pm »
Excellent  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #1403 on: March 3, 2020, 09:01:17 am »
Think the combination of Carlo and Mosh (who loves a Hollywood signing) will lead to them spending a fuckton of money on whichever GK has a good showing at the Euros or Copa.

Which is great as anyone can have a few good games, chances are they'll end up with someone just as bad :D

Everton have to spend so much money to get better it's unreal, plus a new stadium? no chance

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1404 on: March 3, 2020, 09:18:04 am »
Which is great as anyone can have a few good games, chances are they'll end up with someone just as bad :D

Everton have to spend so much money to get better it's unreal, plus a new stadium? no chance
Kepa to Goodison?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1405 on: March 5, 2020, 09:05:40 am »
Not long before he dropped the clanger for the goal, he came for a cross or a corner and claimed a very simple ball in the air. He then goaded the United player next to him, or gestured to the crowd to gee them up, by sticking his tongue out like a fucking child to celebrate what he'd just done.

Honestly, I can't find a clip of it but it definitely happened. The fact that he's not very good is one thing, but he'd get so much less abuse if he wasn't such an arrogant dickhead.
he was at that against newcastle in one game, best bit was i think Everton were 2 up at the time and went on to lose
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1406 on: June 21, 2020, 08:00:56 pm »
I can’t believe even he would dive for that Minamino show in the tenth minute. And yet here are again.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1407 on: June 21, 2020, 08:03:11 pm »
I can’t believe even he would dive for that Minamino show in the tenth minute. And yet here are again.

Show some fucking respect, shit arms matter

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #1408 on: June 21, 2020, 08:10:06 pm »
I agree he deserves benching, but replacing him with Woody Harrelson is an odd one.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1411 on: July 7, 2020, 10:31:51 am »
https://twitter.com/j_doolan3/status/1280217107364528130?s=21

He's comedy gold. ;D

Awful keeper, no awareness of where he is in relation to his goal, struts about like he's cock of the north, makes utterly baffling decisions that cost goals and yet he's England No1 while Nick Pope dies Allisson for the Golden Glove.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #1412 on: July 7, 2020, 10:38:19 am »
https://twitter.com/j_doolan3/status/1280217107364528130?s=21
That wasn’t even the worse one. He came for a corner and the ball went through his gloves again similar to what happened vs Leicester. Pope more than deserves a shot at being no.1 for the next few friendlies / competitive games.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1413 on: July 12, 2020, 04:37:06 pm »

Something seriously wrong with this boy!
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1414 on: July 12, 2020, 04:49:38 pm »

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1415 on: July 12, 2020, 06:21:00 pm »

He's so confident without any reason to be

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1416 on: July 12, 2020, 06:26:02 pm »
https://streamable.com/558f1c

I misheard and thought the commentator called him a “spunk bubble” at 42 seconds.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1417 on: July 12, 2020, 06:35:07 pm »

Looks like someone who's been to one of those confidence courses where they tell averagely talented people they can be anything they want if they believe enough.

Or he's a bit touched in the head.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1418 on: July 12, 2020, 06:35:34 pm »
I honestly love him, he’s like Phil Jones. Just an absolute comedy character.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1419 on: July 12, 2020, 06:39:37 pm »
He's a dangerous combination of stupidity and arrogance.

Not sure what he thinks is so funny about making basic mistakes, but he should count himself lucky to be at Everton as they're seemingly prepared to overlook every mistake he makes. I can't see a manager like Ancelotti being happy with having to make do with a goalkeeper like Pickford, though.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1420 on: July 12, 2020, 06:44:38 pm »

“Aaahhh. You all thought I’d fucked up and made myself look like a tit. Unlucky, losers”.

The lack of self awareness is incredible.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1421 on: July 12, 2020, 06:45:04 pm »
Looks like someone who's been to one of those confidence courses where they tell averagely talented people they can be anything they want if they believe enough.
We're talking about Jordan Pickford here?

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #1422 on: July 12, 2020, 06:52:02 pm »
This tool has a touch of Gascoigne about him, more the antics/attitude rather than the ability though.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:23:40 pm by Floydy »
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: July 12, 2020, 06:53:09 pm »
forgot to add, I fuckin love this prick. You will never win fuck all with a clown like this in goal for you.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1424 on: July 12, 2020, 07:02:12 pm »
The way he angrily overreacts to certain situations, dives for shots that are going about two yards wide and his overall demeanor suggest that not everything's right up in the old noggin.

Offline eddiedingle

• Kopite
« Reply #1425 on: July 12, 2020, 07:19:53 pm »
Pretty sure Ancelotti will bomb him out soon as.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: July 12, 2020, 08:02:49 pm »
Who's their number 2? Stekelenburg? Just start him until the end of the season and buy someone normal next year. Get the Bournemouth guy if they get relegated or something

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: July 12, 2020, 08:22:16 pm »
Who's their number 2? Stekelenburg? Just start him until the end of the season and buy someone normal next year. Get the Bournemouth guy if they get relegated or something

If Carlo bombs Pickford then the whole league will know Everton want rid. Which PL club is going to want a keeper relegated with Sunderland and deemed not good enough for Everton?

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1428 on: July 12, 2020, 08:25:28 pm »
If Carlo bombs Pickford then the whole league will know Everton want rid. Which PL club is going to want a keeper relegated with Sunderland and deemed not good enough for Everton?
Who would want him anyway? He would probably require stupid wages and a first team role, at best they could loan him out, but they would have to accept a massive loss on him

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: July 12, 2020, 08:25:50 pm »

Everton maybe?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1430 on: July 12, 2020, 08:28:09 pm »

Moysie.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1431 on: July 12, 2020, 08:41:22 pm »
The way he angrily overreacts to certain situations, dives for shots that are going about two yards wide and his overall demeanor suggest that not everything's right up in the old noggin.
I've said it before, I'm convinced he's got ADHD or something like that, his brain isn't wired normally I'm sure.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1432 on: July 12, 2020, 08:46:49 pm »
Who would want him anyway? He would probably require stupid wages and a first team role, at best they could loan him out, but they would have to accept a massive loss on him

Well that's the problem really.  We moved Karius on because his mentality was shot and he knew it; he needed a fresh start. Pickford is too dumb to realise he isn't very good.

He could maybe play himself back into some semblance of form in the Championship, but he'll think that's beneath him. Maybe a Scottish club might take him, or maybe a country where the game is played a bit slower. But most PL teams either have their keeper position sorted, or know that Pickford wouldn't be an upgrade on what they already have.

Popcorn's Art

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: July 12, 2020, 08:53:47 pm »
Well that's the problem really.  We moved Karius on because his mentality was shot and he knew it; he needed a fresh start. Pickford is too dumb to realise he isn't very good.

He could maybe play himself back into some semblance of form in the Championship, but he'll think that's beneath him. Maybe a Scottish club might take him, or maybe a country where the game is played a bit slower. But most PL teams either have their keeper position sorted, or know that Pickford wouldn't be an upgrade on what they already have.
Then he'll have to accept life on bench, and if not, I would have to question Ancelotti. He's just not good enough for a Premier League club

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1434 on: July 12, 2020, 09:00:30 pm »
Then he'll have to accept life on bench, and if not, I would have to question Ancelotti. He's just not good enough for a Premier League club

Might do a job at Leicester at this rate. ;D

But yeah, Carlo will simply have to buy a new keeper.and bench Pickford till the scally takes the hint and gets a transfer.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1435 on: July 12, 2020, 09:18:12 pm »
He should move to the MLS.

Mediocre
League
Soccer
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1436 on: July 12, 2020, 09:37:43 pm »

Sweet Jesus! If the whole league haven't realised that Pickford is a cross between a medieval fool and Mr Punch then the Premier League is well and truly fucked.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1437 on: July 12, 2020, 09:39:38 pm »
Sweet Jesus! If the whole league haven't realised that Pickford is a cross between a medieval fool and Mr Punch then the Premier League is well and truly fucked.

Well they certainly wont make any money out of him!

Popcorn's Art

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #1438 on: July 12, 2020, 09:44:55 pm »

Southgate should have promoted Pope or Sheffield's Hendo ages ago and put Pickford out of his misery. This is why England won't win anything. Southgate is too soft and sentimental; pays too much attention to pundits and media in general as well. To win a World Cup you need to be a serious, no-nonsense coach. Southgate is no Marcello Lippi.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:48:36 pm by Morgana »

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422