Author Topic: Baltic Market  (Read 1621 times)

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Baltic Market
« on: September 12, 2017, 11:25:00 am »
Anyone been to this yet?

They are getting a whole new set of stalls in at the end of the month. Been 3 times myself, enjoyed it twice, thought the music was too loud and the food took half an hour the other time.

Thought there was a thread but can't find it
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Baltic Market
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:25:50 am »
Yeah been once and thought it was pretty decent, but agreed about the music being too loud. Thought it was pretty expensive too.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:01:04 pm »
Went a few weeks with work and it seemed pretty good. Got there on a Friday about half an hour after they opened and it was already packed (they open earlier on Fridays now).
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:42:49 am »
I've not been in the Baltic Market but I do a lot of stuff next door at Red Brick Vintage.  I'm a resident artist and spare pair of hands.  They have some of my art prints and postcards that they're trying to sell for me.  They people who run it are very supportive towards me and it's a proper little Aladdin's cave.  Reminds me of Quiggins in the good old days. :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 10:33:24 pm »
Went for the Peep Show quiz a while back - decent enough but definitely agree on the expensive bit