Author Topic: Cable/sat tv boxes  (Read 553065 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: Cable/sat tv boxes
« Reply #2680 on: February 16, 2017, 12:09:33 pm »
using a Zgemma, so far so good
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2681 on: February 21, 2017, 12:43:58 am »
Anyone know how to put a line on an Amiko mini combo box??? Seems a totally different set up than zgemma.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2682 on: February 21, 2017, 04:25:50 pm »
Anyone know how to put a line on an Amiko mini combo box??? Seems a totally different set up than zgemma.
does it have an app section
bollocks

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2683 on: February 21, 2017, 06:14:36 pm »
My Skybox f5 seems to be on the way out,would anyone be able to recommend which zgemma box to go for and instructions for setting it up?

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #2684 on: February 22, 2017, 09:53:41 am »
Was going to get my folks an android box - but they have a sky dish so wondering should I look at a Zgemma instead?

Any advice more than welcome....
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Reply #2685 on: February 22, 2017, 03:53:35 pm »
Was going to get my folks an android box - but they have a sky dish so wondering should I look at a Zgemma instead?

Any advice more than welcome....

I have got an android box and had Flawless IPTV on it, always been abit wary of the Zgemma with Sky Sub and not sure why but finally took the plunge and ordered a Zgemma H5.2S and set it up myself, got a sky sub for £15 for 12 months after a recommendation from a guy on here and haven't looked back.

I had a few problems setting it up but with help from guys on here and from the tech kings forum I got there in the end.

Zgemma over android all day long
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2686 on: February 22, 2017, 04:11:51 pm »
about to take the plunge with Virgin Media due to the 200Mb Broadband....bundle includes full Sky Cinema - Boxsets and BT sport all in HD, Multiroom, 1TB V6 box, phoneline and rental, free setup / installation...and a free 32" telly.....55 notes a month....pleased with that as i was paying Rupert the Kunt more before i fucked it off a few years ago
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #2687 on: February 22, 2017, 04:30:08 pm »
about to take the plunge with Virgin Media due to the 200Mb Broadband....bundle includes full Sky Cinema - Boxsets and BT sport all in HD, Multiroom, 1TB V6 box, phoneline and rental, free setup / installation...and a free 32" telly.....55 notes a month....pleased with that as i was paying Rupert the Kunt more before i fucked it off a few years ago

If you get a the cable box, you should research in cable boxes, you could be paying 80 a year for every channel in HD.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #2688 on: February 27, 2017, 07:20:26 pm »
Anyone got a list of channels you can watch with a Sky+ box without a valid subscription?  Is this any different to what's available on Freeview?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2689 on: February 27, 2017, 11:21:15 pm »
Anyone got a list of channels you can watch with a Sky+ box without a valid subscription?  Is this any different to what's available on Freeview?

This what you're looking for mate?

http://www.sky4me.tv/sky-free-channel-list
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #2690 on: February 28, 2017, 06:38:40 pm »
This what you're looking for mate?

http://www.sky4me.tv/sky-free-channel-list

Nice one, not much different to Freeview then! Cheers

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2691 on: March 2, 2017, 09:47:55 pm »
If you get a the cable box, you should research in cable boxes, you could be paying 80 a year for every channel in HD.
Do you mean the virgin box? Cos I've got that and would love to know how to pay 80 notes a year for all the channels in HD!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2692 on: March 2, 2017, 10:22:00 pm »
Do you mean the virgin box? Cos I've got that and would love to know how to pay 80 notes a year for all the channels in HD!

Nope. More like a Zgemma H2H - around about £85 for the box and around about £50-80 for a cable line.

My set up is a Zgemma H2S (Which is sky dish) I pay £10 a year for a sub which is all channels (Bar HD) and IPTV which I use Flawless - Which is all UK, US, Movies, Few other International Channels, NBC Sports, BEIN Sports, Ace Sports all HD for around £60 a year.

All in all I'm paying about £70 a year, for all UK, US, French Channels, as well as other IPTV services such as Watchseries and Icemovies, 4k Movies for free built in.

I couldn't be happier.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2693 on: March 2, 2017, 10:24:20 pm »
Nope. More like a Zgemma H2H - around about £85 for the box and around about £50-80 for a cable line.

My set up is a Zgemma H2S (Which is sky dish) I pay £10 a year for a sub which is all channels (Bar HD) and IPTV which I use Flawless - Which is all UK, US, Movies, Few other International Channels, NBC Sports, BEIN Sports, Ace Sports all HD for around £60 a year.

All in all I'm paying about £70 a year, for all UK, US, French Channels, as well as other IPTV services such as Watchseries and Icemovies, 4k Movies for free built in.

I couldn't be happier.
Wow that's amazing mate, how do I acquire one of those? Do they connect through the cable that's connected to my virgin box already?

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2694 on: March 2, 2017, 11:18:50 pm »
Wow that's amazing mate, how do I acquire one of those? Do they connect through the cable that's connected to my virgin box already?

Ebay/Amazon. Yes, you just need to plug your cable into the box, and bobs your uncle.

Look on Techkings for more information.

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Reply #2695 on: March 3, 2017, 09:40:10 am »

I couldn't be happier.

Is your Flawless still running mate, mines dropped out this week and cannot find them on facebook anymore?
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2696 on: March 3, 2017, 02:03:47 pm »
Is your Flawless still running mate, mines dropped out this week and cannot find them on facebook anymore?

Working perfectly. I'm not on computer at the moment, but they've changed Facebook addresses. So look for a PM later tonight. I'd sign into your account on a computer make sure it's still active first and foremost.

Been perfect since I've had it.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #2697 on: March 4, 2017, 12:33:07 pm »
Hopefully this is the right thread.

If I pay for BT Sport HD, do I have to also pay for the non-HD versions of their channels? Looking to cut back on my payments with regards to sport in general.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2698 on: March 4, 2017, 01:43:23 pm »
Hopefully this is the right thread.

If I pay for BT Sport HD, do I have to also pay for the non-HD versions of their channels? Looking to cut back on my payments with regards to sport in general.

Pretty sure if you pay for HD then the SD comes with it. Don't think you can just cancel SD and keep HD

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2699 on: March 5, 2017, 06:23:10 pm »
I've just bought a zgemma h2s,can anyone provide me with a link to get it setup?Im just using it for sky,not virgin media or anything.thanks.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2700 on: March 5, 2017, 09:00:27 pm »
I've just bought a zgemma h2s,can anyone provide me with a link to get it setup?Im just using it for sky,not virgin media or anything.thanks.
Create an account at techkings.org

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2701 on: March 5, 2017, 11:02:18 pm »

The website seems a bit fucked at the minute. Was down yesterday when I was trying to get on it. Anyway, follow this, and it couldn't be easier.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.86766/

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2702 on: March 5, 2017, 11:10:14 pm »
The website seems a bit fucked at the minute. Was down yesterday when I was trying to get on it. Anyway, follow this, and it couldn't be easier.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.86766/

That's great,thanks very much.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2703 on: March 6, 2017, 10:30:44 pm »
Think Tech Guy may have gone to ground. Looking to get a sun off him and no response in days. Anyone recommend anyone else supplying a reliable sub from CS Kings or otherwise?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2704 on: March 7, 2017, 10:30:15 am »
Think Tech Guy may have gone to ground. Looking to get a sun off him and no response in days. Anyone recommend anyone else supplying a reliable sub from CS Kings or otherwise?

I got one from him about 3 days ago

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2705 on: March 7, 2017, 10:31:05 am »
I got one from him about 3 days ago
He's responded last night. Apparently went missing for a few days. I've renewed but still have not received the details from him!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2706 on: March 7, 2017, 10:33:17 am »
He's responded last night. Apparently went missing for a few days. I've renewed but still have not received the details from him!

Just checked. Was last Wednesday I got it. Sent him payment at 9am. He sent me the line at 10 to 8 later on Wednesday evening

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2707 on: March 7, 2017, 10:34:43 am »
Just checked. Was last Wednesday I got it. Sent him payment at 9am. He sent me the line at 10 to 8 later on Wednesday evening
Cheers mate. It should be fine, just got worried as others were looking for him on there too. Hope he never goes missing as it's a great line.

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #2708 on: March 7, 2017, 09:50:33 pm »

Your sub still working? Mine went off Saturday and hasn't come back

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #2709 on: March 8, 2017, 08:49:01 am »
I renewed my line with techguy over the weekend.  I tried contacting him for a few days an never rec'd a response.  I think it was the third day of trying to contact him, he replied explaining how much it was and where to send the payment too.  I sent the money via paypal, tho he didn't collect the money for a number of days.  I was worried about the lack of contact from techguy, listening to peeps troubles on here has me a bit worried.  Hopefully hes not going to take off!  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt tho.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2710 on: March 8, 2017, 11:17:05 am »
Your sub still working? Mine went off Saturday and hasn't come back

As far as I know mate. I gave my box to my brother so will find out. He'd normally say something though

Shit. Just logged into cs kings. My line is with devilfish, not techguy. Apologies
« Last Edit: March 8, 2017, 11:21:15 am by 'Could be worse' that wouldn't be funny »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2711 on: March 8, 2017, 01:34:13 pm »
He replied to me with my line details and all so seems all good.

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #2712 on: March 8, 2017, 10:00:33 pm »
He replied to me with my line details and all so seems all good.

All came back on tonight. Hallelujah!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2713 on: March 8, 2017, 10:01:52 pm »
Anyone want to guide me in putting a c line in an Amiko mini combo? Has some sort of line running already but it's shite

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #2716 on: March 9, 2017, 08:31:32 pm »
thats more for streaming not CS

Kodi I would think

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2717 on: March 9, 2017, 08:35:32 pm »
IPTV I reckon.

Or just Chrome/Edge/Another browser, etc...

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #2718 on: March 9, 2017, 10:09:59 pm »
Proper Iptv would be very difficult to stop.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2719 on: March 9, 2017, 11:06:57 pm »
Lads could anyone help me? I've an amiko mini combo box running and n line. Anyone know how to remove it and add a c line? I think I know how to put in the c line.