Author Topic: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18  (Read 71437 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18
« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2018, 08:59:12 pm »
Tickets arrived in plenty of time before the match this morning  ;D
Shit!!! I thought it was on Wednesday evening!!! FFS!!!
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #441 on: November 23, 2018, 12:03:54 am »
Need some advice, desperate for 2 tickets , have accom and flights booked. Found tickets for sale on a couple of official ticket sites at around £200 but just a bit dubious as these wont be in away section.  Promised my lad an away trip but dont want it to be a nightmare trip. Any advice greatly received .

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #442 on: November 23, 2018, 06:09:59 am »
Need some advice, desperate for 2 tickets , have accom and flights booked. Found tickets for sale on a couple of official ticket sites at around £200 but just a bit dubious as these wont be in away section.  Promised my lad an away trip but dont want it to be a nightmare trip. Any advice greatly received .

There probably gonna be a few 1000 traveling over without tickets, I'm sure you can have a great time in Paris even without tickets.. but of course its not the same thing as attending the match. I personally would never ever go in any home end, then I rather watch it at a pub with fellow reds!

Offline robertsb

• Boys Pen
« Reply #443 on: November 23, 2018, 08:58:03 am »

I'm in the same boat, although I booked knowing we wouldn't get tickets.  There are plenty of Reds bars in Paris so I would suggest find one of those and enjoy the atmosphere - that's what we will do.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #444 on: November 23, 2018, 11:50:00 am »
Had a call from the club at 11.20 saying unless I picked up tickets before 12 I would need to collect in Paris. Luckily I was working from home and able to nip and get them. Our Eurostar doesn't get to Paris until 5 on Wednesday so collecting there would have been a pain. 40 minutes notice and nothing on the website about a final collection time. Joke.

If you haven't already picked up your tickets you might be out of luck.
Long live the King

Offline Bembo10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #445 on: November 23, 2018, 12:53:37 pm »
Am travelling over for my first euro away, no ticket, but not too fussed, where are other reds tickets going to be watching, the Boss Night looks decent so lanning to head there in the afternoon, how many reds do people expect there? Cheers

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: November 23, 2018, 03:23:23 pm »
Am travelling over for my first euro away, no ticket, but not too fussed, where are other reds tickets going to be watching, the Boss Night looks decent so lanning to head there in the afternoon, how many reds do people expect there? Cheers

Will be loads there I reckon mate. There was also the official Paris Supporters Club who have a venue somewhere nearby too.
YNWA.

Offline Bembo10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #447 on: November 23, 2018, 04:13:14 pm »
Yep, I heard about that too, plenty to keep us amused, canny wait.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: November 23, 2018, 06:53:37 pm »
Will be loads there I reckon mate. There was also the official Paris Supporters Club who have a venue somewhere nearby too.

Yeah they have Jason Mcateer and Peter Moore doing a Q&A on Wednesday afternoon.... Could be Intresting to hear moores answering  our questions
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline RB-redmen

• Boys Pen
    • liechtenstein reds
« Reply #449 on: November 24, 2018, 08:25:48 am »
Yeah they have Jason Mcateer and Peter Moore doing a Q&A on Wednesday afternoon.... Could be Intresting to hear moores answering  our questions

it's happening @Lush Bar and the bars around in that street.
ynwa

Offline nottsgriff

• Boys Pen
« Reply #450 on: November 24, 2018, 02:09:38 pm »
If you are happy to keep quiet in the home end then there are tickets available for under 200 Euros on the official PSG website ticket exchange - you need to register an account, and give them the name of who's using each ticket. https://billetterie.psg.fr/uk

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #451 on: November 25, 2018, 08:59:43 am »
If you are happy to keep quiet in the home end then there are tickets available for under 200 Euros on the official PSG website ticket exchange - you need to register an account, and give them the name of who's using each ticket. https://billetterie.psg.fr/uk
A single popped up for 105 euros on there on Friday. Still eye watering but if you haven’t paid much for travel you can look at the full cost of the trip and try and justify it that way!

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #452 on: November 25, 2018, 09:28:00 am »
A single popped up for 105 euros on there on Friday. Still eye watering but if you haven’t paid much for travel you can look at the full cost of the trip and try and justify it that way!

Cheaper than that have popped up. We’ve picked up 5 in total; one for £56, three for £82, and one for £85 including booking fees.

For the most part people are trying to make money but it seems there is the odd person who genuinely can’t go and resells for face.
Long live the King

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #453 on: November 25, 2018, 09:51:21 am »
Cheaper than that have popped up. We’ve picked up 5 in total; one for £56, three for £82, and one for £85 including booking fees.

For the most part people are trying to make money but it seems there is the odd person who genuinely can’t go and resells for face.
Nice one. Missed those, I guess patience pays off with this (and a quick jab of the checkout button!)

Offline nottsgriff

• Boys Pen
« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2018, 10:33:27 am »

That’s how we have looked at it. We’ve done transport and two nights accommodation for £180, so if we end up paying a bit over the odds on the tickets it’s still a good trip. Don’t want to end up like Seville where there were no spares going at all over there.

Offline liverpoolsox

• Kopite
  • Camarero
« Reply #455 on: November 26, 2018, 07:25:51 am »
Tickets have been collected and I’ve got an eye watering early flight Tuesday morning to have my pleasant, grown up, continental tourist day before getting properly on the ale on Wednesday!

I LOVE EURO AWAYS!
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #456 on: November 26, 2018, 09:55:47 am »
Cant Wait For This! The Boss Night Warm Up Should Be Mint!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #457 on: November 26, 2018, 10:53:52 am »
Tickets arrived on Thursday, roll on Paris  8)

Offline jammo

• Main Stander
  • 'Rocking all over the world' AKA:Leverkusen!
« Reply #458 on: November 26, 2018, 11:32:47 am »
Folks, i have a twin room booked 10 mins from the stadium on Wed. €70 each if anyone is interested. PM
There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #459 on: November 26, 2018, 11:45:55 am »
Waiting to get on 12.24 Eurostar. a few City fans waiting as well :D

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #460 on: November 26, 2018, 12:08:04 pm »
Waiting to get on 12.24 Eurostar. a few City fans waiting as well :D

What we’re the queues like mate? I’ve heard bad reviews

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: November 26, 2018, 12:57:06 pm »
Cant Wait For This! The Boss Night Warm Up Should Be Mint!
Wool.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #462 on: November 26, 2018, 12:59:24 pm »

Straight through no problems. to be honest never took any time at all

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #463 on: November 26, 2018, 01:04:27 pm »
Wool.
Wool but i have been to every European game, Fa cup Game and league cup games since I was 18 and go on average to about 11 home PL games a year. So Thanks for your negative comment. Go and find someone else to Troll you Bellend

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #464 on: November 26, 2018, 01:30:35 pm »
Wool but i have been to every European game, Fa cup Game and league cup games since I was 18 and go on average to about 11 home PL games a year. So Thanks for your negative comment. Go and find someone else to Troll you Bellend

But your only 19. 😂 sorry mate only kidding 😃

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #465 on: November 26, 2018, 01:32:58 pm »
But your only 19. [emoji23] sorry mate only kidding [emoji2]
27 actually. Just don't understand the need for the comment. I'm looking forward to a great game of footy, 3 days off work and bevvies with my mates. Don't think that's Wool behaviour

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #466 on: November 26, 2018, 02:00:21 pm »
27 actually. Just don't understand the need for the comment. I'm looking forward to a great game of footy, 3 days off work and bevvies with my mates. Don't think that's Wool behaviour

Stop being a sensitive sally and go enjoy yourself then  :wave

ya wool
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline Gettin better all da time

• Main Stander
  • JFT 96
« Reply #467 on: November 26, 2018, 03:06:48 pm »
Any thoughts on what'all be good for the Tuesday night?

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: November 26, 2018, 03:12:40 pm »

Cool. :jong

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: November 26, 2018, 03:25:40 pm »
Any thoughts on what'all be good for the Tuesday night?

Gonna hang around Moulin Rouge area ourselves I think, meant to be open late
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: November 26, 2018, 03:46:32 pm »
Anyone think people will go anywhere after the game if we don’t get kept in for too long?

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #471 on: November 26, 2018, 04:05:08 pm »
I know they're like gold dust, but can swap Everton or Utd at home for this, PM if you can help.

Cheers!

Offline aspi1989

• Kemlynite
« Reply #472 on: November 26, 2018, 04:45:20 pm »

I've also used the Eurostar recently and queued for 5 mins max so was pretty painless getting through.

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
« Reply #473 on: November 26, 2018, 05:01:19 pm »
Well ive given up chasing tickets, got a twin hotel room if anybody wants it, for free. Not sure if you have to do a name transfer but willing to help anybody out if there stuck, PM me for details.

EDIT: Sorry guys its gone now.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:50:32 pm by macksmate »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #474 on: November 26, 2018, 05:37:17 pm »
FREE EVENT : The French Branch for PSG v LFC in Paris !

Hello all,

Just a short message from the Official Liverpool Supporters Club - France and the Lush Bar to welcome the travelling KOP to Paris on Wednesday 28th November.

We have organised with the help of the club and the Lush Bar a "street party atmosphere" for all your pre match build up fun from 11am till late on match day. The "Rue Biot" next to the Lush Bar is closed to vehicles during matchday !

Lush Bar, 16 rue des Dames, 75017 Paris, France. Metros : Place de Clichy line 2 & 13 or La Fourche line 13

http://www.liverpool-france.com/forum/topic/3362-lush-bar-à-paris-watch-the-reds-in-paris/

With a music stage and lighting for The Notions rock n'roll band and solo guitar artist Jakke, the DJ Noël Lagalère avec his sound system, steet food stalls and out side bars, a EURO Cup for photos, a donation presentation to the Sean Cox fund with Spirit of Shankly and LFC Foundation to kick start the supporters club donations for 2018-19 season with the check presentation to Peter Moore himself.

To make a donation and help a fellow Kopite please visit : https://www.gofundme.com/SupportSeanCox

To make a donation and help the kids from the Mersey please visit : https://foundation.liverpoolfc.com/fundraising/donate

Joining us for a Q/A session is the LFC and Ireland legend Jason McAteer from 2:30pm and he will be accepting a donation from all in France to The Samaritans.

To make a donation and help someone in need please visit : https://www.samaritans.org/support-us/donate-online

All the bars and restaurants in the Street "Rue Biot" in the 17th arrondissement of Paris near Place de Clichy in the North will be showing the game from 9pm for all those not attending at the Parc des Princes.

Place de Clichy is 35min from the Parc des Princes on the metro with one change at Miromesnil.

Please come and join us at our pub, the Lush Bar at 16 rue des Dames, 75017 Paris near the metro Place de Clichy from the Tuesday night and Wednesday for a day of celebration and football. The bar is open after the game if your heading back to the Place de Clichy area of town near the Moulin Rouge in Pigalle where there are many other late night bars and clubs.

ALLEZ, ALLEZ, ALLEZ, lets paint the town RED cos its The Liverpool Way,

YNWA et Allez les Rouges !

MORE INFORMATION IN ENGLISH : http://www.liverpool-france.com/forum/topic/4745-free-event-the-french-branch-for-psg-v-lfc-in-paris/

PLUS D'INFORMATIONS EN FRANCAIS : http://www.liverpool-france.com/forum/topic/4744-evenement-french-branch-pour-psg-v-lfc-%C3%A0-paris/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:53:34 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #475 on: November 26, 2018, 06:01:29 pm »
FREE EVENT : The French Branch for PSG v LFC in Paris !

Hello all,

Just a short message from the Official Liverpool Supporters Club - France and the Lush Bar to welcome the travelling KOP to Paris on Wednesday 28th November.

We have organised with the help of the club and the Lush Bar a "street party atmosphere" for all your pre match build up fun from 11am till late on match day. The "Rue Biot" next to the Lush Bar is closed to vehicles during matchday !

Lush Bar, 16 rue des Dames, 75017 Paris, France. Metros : Place de Clichy line 2 & 13 or La Fourche line 13

http://www.liverpool-france.com/forum/topic/3362-lush-bar-à-paris-watch-the-reds-in-paris/

With a music stage and lighting for The Notions rock n'roll band and solo guitar artist Jakke, the DJ Noël Lagalère avec his sound system, steet food stalls and out side bars, a EURO Cup for photos, a donation presentation to the Sean Cox fund with Spirit of Shankly and LFC Foundation to kick start the supporters club donations for 2018-19 season with the check presentation to Peter Moore himself.

How much is a pint?

If your gaff and what should we expect to pay in Paris generally?

Ta.
Long live the King

Offline EdgeyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #476 on: November 26, 2018, 06:13:15 pm »
Where is everyone heading on Tuesday night? Latin quarter sounds decent if it’s a bit cheaper and full of bars?

Allez les rouges

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #477 on: November 26, 2018, 07:34:07 pm »
How much is a pint?

If your gaff and what should we expect to pay in Paris generally?

Ta.

When I use to live there I was about 2.50 or 3 euros for a half. Stay away from the cafes or resturants by train stations etc . I got stung once for 15 euros. Also. I think its cheaper to drink outside and not inside . Supermarkets are cheap. Usually a six pack ( bottles ) of Leffe or Grimbergen would be a about 6 euros.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: November 26, 2018, 07:40:17 pm »
Gonna hang around Moulin Rouge area ourselves I think, meant to be open late

Thats right by the Montmarte district and Pigalle. If you want good views of Paris go up the Sacre Coeur.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: November 26, 2018, 07:47:42 pm »
Not going myself and kind of regretting it . My route eas the overnight from London to Lille . Also . Been taking too much time off work . Belgrade I was off for 11 days and Watford too. Its not so much the time off when away its the getting back into it malarkey when getting home.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi