Author Topic: RAWK - the best of (comedy)  (Read 95809 times)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Re: RAWK - the best of (comedy)
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2014, 12:40:14 am »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2014, 05:13:02 am »
Updated.

:)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2014, 09:28:50 am »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2014, 04:28:53 pm »
Thanks, but wait until you have seen my charge out rate!

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2014, 04:40:25 pm »
Thanks, but wait until you have seen my charge out rate!

:o ;D
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #87 on: June 4, 2014, 05:12:49 am »

Offline laximaginationzzz

• Kopite
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2014, 11:39:19 pm »
I've just been reading through some of these threads and I'm in tears of laughter here :wellin
LFC. YNWA. JFT96.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #89 on: October 6, 2014, 07:45:12 pm »
I've discovered this thread 30 minutes before I have to go to work, longest 8 hours of my life to come. Can't wait to read more
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2014, 10:56:11 pm »
There was a thread about some poster visiting another poster during a weekend and breaking the toilet seat cover.

EDIT: Found it - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274793

jeez that was brilliant
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2014, 04:04:01 pm »
I still laugh everytime I remember Tubby's Pellegrini post ;D
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline mazlo123

• Legacy Fan
  • My kind of monster.
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2014, 08:44:52 pm »
Unearthed a gem here while flicking through a fallen posters past contributions.

"Take the piss out of goth boy thread w/ lip ring discussion"

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=99869.0
They should go and feast on another dead corpse this one is alive and kicking and it will bite you fucking head off.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2015, 11:11:15 pm »
I've just spent a happy couple of hours re-reading the 'Marital Sex' thread....   

What a crazy thread, some of the posts are Gold Dust and for a while it flamed brightly in the RAWK firmament.  It was a guilty pleasure but contained some of the most quotable posts in RAWK history not to mention the most weird and bizarre.

Fucking brilliant

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #94 on: December 2, 2015, 01:57:06 pm »
The Username Change thread has been locked now, which was hilarious with some FMs[including myself :butt]putting there foot in it with username change requests. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: December 2, 2015, 10:36:21 pm »
It will reopen post Xmas season.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #96 on: January 4, 2016, 10:51:02 pm »
This Dubai Red's own goal, smell the nullshit then proceeds call's himself a moron, then his next post couple of posts further down with cloud cookbook land
The thread is only available to view when the transfer window forum is open.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=319059.msg13524976#msg13524976

:lmao
#Sausages

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #97 on: May 9, 2016, 09:58:34 am »
I've just spent a happy couple of hours re-reading the 'Marital Sex' thread....   

What a crazy thread, some of the posts are Gold Dust and for a while it flamed brightly in the RAWK firmament.  It was a guilty pleasure but contained some of the most quotable posts in RAWK history not to mention the most weird and bizarre.

Fucking brilliant

Good call. Surprised 'Pick Up' thread featuring Grifter hasn't been mentioned.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2017, 05:38:36 pm »
From the old laugh at Everton thread, when Everton released Moyes 10 of 10 DVD. https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=87920.msg10050772#msg10050772
#Sausages

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 2, 2017, 01:31:24 pm »
Every time I need cheering up...

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #100 on: June 2, 2017, 02:08:14 pm »
Every time I need cheering up...
[emoji4]

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2017, 11:19:09 am »
When I need some laughing I come here :D
If Ayre got £25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2017, 11:23:57 am »
When I need some laughing I come here :D
There's some absolute gold bookmarked in this thread. I've literally spent hours reading and laughing as a result ;D :wave

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2018, 04:35:02 pm »
Hot off the presses, Re: The small things in life that make you happy

Walking past a nursery before and the sound of kids laughing as they played in the snow.

Finally getting to use the snow shovel I bought years ago.

Come on mate they're just kids

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 7, 2018, 08:20:03 pm »
Never clicked on this thread before, bloody glad I did though. Some cracking work in here.

The pyramid thread got pretty good from about this post on:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=170909.msg15633866#msg15633866

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2018, 04:51:00 pm »
Fuck me, I have to revisit that '10 from 10' Moyes DVD every year, it's too good. This excellent long review and then the username below him just kills me  ;D

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #106 on: January 9, 2019, 02:45:18 pm »
Fuck me, I have to revisit that '10 from 10' Moyes DVD every year, it's too good. This excellent long review and then the username below him just kills me  ;D

Some of the tags that came up were hilarious as well. :lmao
#Sausages

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2019, 07:14:40 pm »
Was lying in bed with insomnia the other night and started cracking up as a post from years back randomly popped in my head, no idea how to find it. Basically it was a lad starting a new job in Dublin, was running late, and there was a big line for the 'up' escalator to get out the station. So he starts running up the 'down' escalator, makes a great start but slowly runs out of gas as the crowd on the other escalator are cheering him on. Absolutely hilarious image in my head

There was another one in the 'going mental' thread where someone said when at a red light, he'd turn to make eye contact with the driver in the car next to him, relax his neck and let his tongue fall out or something, then hit the gas and speed off, so his head sort of flopped back. I'm not doing it justice but I'm cracking up thinking about it now

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2019, 11:09:19 am »
Was lying in bed with insomnia the other night and started cracking up as a post from years back randomly popped in my head, no idea how to find it. Basically it was a lad starting a new job in Dublin, was running late, and there was a big line for the 'up' escalator to get out the station. So he starts running up the 'down' escalator, makes a great start but slowly runs out of gas as the crowd on the other escalator are cheering him on. Absolutely hilarious image in my head
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=137610.msg2180989#msg2180989

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2020, 01:38:31 pm »
 Nick's Pep leaves City with immediate effect, thread has to be up there, how many of us fell for it hook line & sinker ;D
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345609.0
#Sausages

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2021, 10:24:10 pm »
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=137610.msg2180989#msg2180989

Fantastic - and that's a thread that needs a bump!

I'd not long been promoted from customer service clone to team leader ,and was attending my first team leader meeting that was taking place in city centre (dublin at the time) i got off the train, and was panickin thinkin i was runnin about 10 mins late. Reached the elevator and saw about 300 people queing to go down, and at the front were 2 guys gettin ready to carry a wheelchair down. I decided "fuck this im not waitin there" an decided to leg it down the "up" escalator.."
Now the escalators in this particular station where pretty damned long, so i set off at a belting speed and was makin great ground. About half way down i started tiring, and noticed that i was no longer overtaking people that were goin down the other elevator, but was just keepin up with them. A few people had spotted what i was doin by this time, and there was the odd shout of "go on son" etc from amused spectators. These shouts obviously alerted others to my quest, and it felt like everyones eyes were on me. About 3/4 of the way down me legs were jellying, and i was actually losing ground, and slowly goin back up the escalator i was runnin down.  By this stage me legs where fucked and i knew it was all over, so i just sat on the elevator step an let the fuckin thing take me right back up to the top...... everyone was cheerini an clappin an basically pissin themselves laughin at me.
To make matters worse, i queued up for escelator, got down and arrived at the meeting with about 2 mins to spare anyways (and with damned sweaty pits)

The day after the meetin i was sat in the canteen in work, and heard somebody tellin the story of how their brother had seen some dickhead trying to run down the escalator at o'connell street. The story he told was a slightly exaggerated version that included me kickin the elevator once i got back to the top (????) but i could hardly defend meself ot theyd have known the atory was about me

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 7, 2021, 03:42:32 pm »
Never clicked on this thread before, bloody glad I did though. Some cracking work in here.

The pyramid thread got pretty good from about this post on:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=170909.msg15633866#msg15633866

"I got the information from a wrestler called Chris Jericho" might just be the best sentence I've ever read in my life.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: September 9, 2021, 04:16:22 am »
"I got the information from a wrestler called Chris Jericho" might just be the best sentence I've ever read in my life.

Left me dumbfounded.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2021, 05:16:16 am »
The Everton thread has been hilarious[mostly due to Capon] since Hitler was a blue was posted, & must be preserved for the future. :lmao

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=348992.msg18085364#msg18085364
#Sausages

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #115 on: January 3, 2022, 12:40:52 am »
Has Farmer Breaks Penis been beaten yet?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #116 on: March 1, 2022, 04:06:55 pm »
Unintentional comedy goal in the Boxing thread of all places. Had me giggling for ages.

Just reading that Lomachenko and Usyk are amongst a number of Ukrainian sports people who’ve signed up to fight in Ukraine.

You know what would be a great gesture? AJ agrees to fight Usyk in Ukraine for the World Heavyweight titles.

That is a ridiculous shout. How the hell would that work?

Because Usyk asked Hearn if they had a rematch he would like it in Ukraine and Edwardo said he'd try and do it over there but it wasn't likely.

Are you Michelle Joy Phelps? There is a reason it can't happen in Ukraine at the moment.

I'm going off Duvaa's post mate.  :D

Fight in a war not a boxing match.

;D

I'm a dumb shit, I thought he meant "fight in Ukraine" as in put a boxing fight on.  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: March 1, 2022, 04:56:13 pm »
Unintentional comedy goal in the Boxing thread of all places. Had me giggling for ages.

:lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2023, 03:16:26 pm »
Hate blowing smoke up Nick's arse but this is going in here.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354365.msg18926562#msg18926562
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.