Author Topic: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences  (Read 1232994 times)

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Re: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences
« Reply #4600 on: December 11, 2015, 08:31:59 pm »
Just about to watch the first episode of this.....Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzgaX6S_XkY?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qzgaX6S_XkY?fs=1</a>
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline DrTobiasFunke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4601 on: December 12, 2015, 11:16:47 am »
That Nathan For You finale. Absolutely mental! The work that went in to a 25 minute episode is mind boggling. I don't think I've seen anything like it before, really didn't know whether to laugh or cry throughout the entire thing.

Just about to watch the first episode of this.....Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzgaX6S_XkY?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qzgaX6S_XkY?fs=1</a>

Had high hopes for this, mainly because of how amazing Delocated was, but not too sure on it. Didn't like the second episode much, the Misery parody is a bit overdone. Jon Glaser's always good value though.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #4602 on: December 13, 2015, 10:04:10 am »
The best Police drama ever was Hill Street Blues.

Way above anything since.

is right
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4603 on: December 13, 2015, 09:50:36 pm »
Not most original but Code Black is a decent watch

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4604 on: December 14, 2015, 01:42:50 pm »
Is it just me or is there not many decent new shoes this year?

I've got a lot to catch up on over Christmas, the likes of Good Wife, Nashville, Kingdom, Rectify and Fargo.

Only things i stay up to date with without fail is Nathan For You, You're The Worst (both of which have finished), Peep Show, The Affair and  Leftovers. 

Usually there's a good 3 or 4 new shows I'm watching.

Only ones I've got on my list is Narcos really and that's been out a while.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4605 on: December 14, 2015, 02:12:57 pm »
There was some great new shows in 2015.

On the comedy front, both Master of None and the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt were great, and for drama you had Better Call Saul, Mr. Robot, Daredevil and Jessica Jones (of the stuff I've watched), and lots of people liked Man in the High Castle (which I'm keeping for xmas).  Deutschland '83 I've started watching and is very good so far.  Show Me a Hero was an excellent mini-series too.  I thought Narcos was good, but just short of 'great'. Peak TV and all that.

Interestingly, of the 10 shows I named there, 6 were on streaming services than traditional TV.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4606 on: December 14, 2015, 02:18:10 pm »
Yeah when I posted I was leaning more towards 'traditional' TV.

Forgot about Show Me a Hero to be fair.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4607 on: December 14, 2015, 02:50:38 pm »
Yeah when I posted I was leaning more towards 'traditional' TV.

Forgot about Show Me a Hero to be fair.

Traditional network TV has kinda given up, hasn't it?   Unless it's a procedural, they're not interested.

Haven't watched a lot of British telly this year.  Inside No. 9 had that incredible Sheridan Smith episode, but can't recall much else in new dramas worth getting excited about.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4608 on: December 14, 2015, 05:05:39 pm »
And Luther returns next week...? Two part miniseries. Yum. Ruth Wilson and Idris Elba. What's not to love?

I just watched these on Netflix. Never normally bother with British Dramas but gave it a shot. Absolutely loved it Ruth Wilson steals every scene shes in

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #4609 on: December 16, 2015, 04:37:34 pm »
And Luther returns next week...? Two part miniseries. Yum. Ruth Wilson and Idris Elba. What's not to love?

Just amazingly solid, consistent, gripping, disturbing, witty, brilliantly written and flawlessly executed tv. Only downside is they make so little of it. This is the fourth season and we're up to episode 10 or something!
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4610 on: December 16, 2015, 06:50:18 pm »
Just caught up with the excellent BBC4 documentary Rollermania...fascinating stuff, didn't realise they were so popular in the States, albeit very briefly...and a big influence on The Ramones..who knew?
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4611 on: December 17, 2015, 10:56:03 am »
I was going to start a poll on the best tv of 2015, but I'm too goddamn lazy.  Even though I'm posting this at work rather than, you know, working.

So I've decided on my best shows of the year, splitting into Drama and Comedy.  If you're favourite show isn't on there, it's because I still haven't caught up (Justified, Park and Rec, the Knick), had disappointing seasons (Game of Thrones), or are just too stupid to even consider (the Walking Dead).

Drama
1. Fargo
2. Mr. Robot
3. Hannibal  (those 3 are really close)
4. Mad Men
5. The Americans
6. Better Call Saul
7. Show Me a Hero
8. Banshee
9. The Jinx (The Robert Durst thingy)
10. Daredevil  (but I still have to finish Jessica Jones).  Narcos went close too.

Comedy
1. Rick & Morty
2. Review
3. Bojack Horseman
4. Master of None
5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
6. Veep
I was going to limit comedy to 5, but I couldn't leave out Veep, not after the senate hearing episode.

I've watched a shit load of telly this year. 

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #4612 on: December 17, 2015, 11:17:50 am »
Latest series of Toast of London really has raised the bar, best British comedy in ages. I enjoyed the earlier stuff but it just feels like it has found its feet now.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4613 on: December 17, 2015, 11:45:20 am »
It's more than possible that you'll be including a new series on your comedy list, Ray....tomorrow full season on Netflix.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFzrvMS6P8g?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HFzrvMS6P8g?fs=1</a>

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4614 on: December 17, 2015, 11:48:52 am »
Best new comedy I seen this season is still Chewing Gum....fresh as can be...dirty, rude and super funny.

From outside the UK-Crazy Ex Girlfriend was another fresh series...I know...I'm the only one in here digging...that probably reflects badly on y'all...I think so anyway. ;D

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4615 on: December 17, 2015, 11:54:02 am »
It's more than possible that you'll be including a new series on your comedy list, Ray....tomorrow full season on Netflix.....

Intriguing.  I really only know Bill Burr from Breaking Bad, so not sure what his comic stuff is like.

Fancy doing a top 10/ top 20 list of your own dave?  I'm sure there's some mad Canal Plus stuff that I wont have heard of before.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4616 on: December 17, 2015, 11:57:37 am »
Intriguing.  I really only know Bill Burr from Breaking Bad, so not sure what his comic stuff is like.

Fancy doing a top 10/ top 20 list of your own dave?  I'm sure there's some mad Canal Plus stuff that I wont have heard of before.
Burr's really funny in his stand up.

I'm going to ask Rob/Titi if he'll do a best of list thread for this year....he likes playing with numbers.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4617 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:40 pm »

I'm going to ask Rob/Titi if he'll do a best of list thread for this year....he likes playing with numbers.
Rob...any chance you start a best of 2015 tv thread?

You did the last one we had and that was a success.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4618 on: December 17, 2015, 02:46:54 pm »
TITI!!!
Any fuckin chance like. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4619 on: December 17, 2015, 03:13:00 pm »
I can't really do a definitive list yet....I've yet to watch any of the series that Ray has listed in his drama list...and I know at least three possibly four would make my own ten...it'll probably be five as my blu-ray of Bron/Broen arrives in the next few days.

Stuff I've seen and enjoyed that might have passed people by-I have already written about them in the thread...

Kampen om Tungtvannet/The Saboteurs.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3280150/?ref_=nv_sr_1
1864.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1753353/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Hard Season three.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1254019/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Other than those I thought the best new foreign language drama series were Spotless and 1992. I also have high hopes for a few fl series that I have but are sans English subs.

Bla Ögon/Blue Eyes is a Swedish drama about race in Sweden. I expect to see this picked up by a UK broadcaster..hopefully.

Entre Canibales is an Argentinian series by the director of The Secret In Their Eyes, Juan José Campanella. This is based around a story of political revenge. It's possible that this will be seen in the USA as it's backed by Fox..once again..hopefully.

Two other interesting fl series that I know have been picked up for a release in 16 in the UK are....Trapped. This is an Icelandic police series...the story is about police attempting to solve a crime before a huge storm hits the area. The other is an interesting take on the 08 financial meltdown...Bedraget/Follow The Money tells the story of corporate....malfeasance with the bad guy in the story being the bicycle riding ceo of a green company that makes windmills...a change from the usual...oil or gas baddies-yet still as ruthless.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4620 on: December 17, 2015, 03:32:48 pm »
I also have the French spy drama,  Le Bureau des Legendes..also sans subs. ;D

This stars Mattheu Kassowitz as  French intelligence officer, undercover in Syria for 6 years, is called back home. He will face the difficulty to forget his undercover identity, the disappearance of a colleague in Algeria, and the training of a young girl. I think this will also be broadcast here as it a Canal Plus series.

A series I also have but have only watched the first episode is Code 100/The Hundred Code.

It's loosely based on a novel by Irish writer Ken Bruen...iirc it was called....I can't remember..I do know I stopped reading it as I thought it was nonsense...Merrick!! That was it. The series goes down a different path though....and is a lot better for it. I think this will develop into a decent series..

The synopsis...New York, USA. Stockholm, Sweden. Over the past twelve months young, blonde, blue-eyed women have been found dead in a meadow where Asphodel flowers grow. New York Detective Tommy Conley gets a special dispensation from the NYPD to go observe and act as an adviser to the Stockholm Police Department in order to help solve these crimes.

This is a difficult dl to find and the one I have is in Italian with....not the best subs....if you have more patience than I it's due to air on Jan 16 on Sky Atlantic...iirc.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4621 on: December 17, 2015, 03:40:03 pm »
You've made up at least 3 of those shows.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4622 on: December 17, 2015, 03:49:33 pm »
You've made up at least 3 of those shows.
:lmao

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4623 on: December 17, 2015, 04:15:41 pm »
Comedies this year have been really good in some cases...Rick And Morty being the best English language one.

Everyone else caught up Dag this year too-I think it's more than just a comedy and I'm sure everyone who watched it would agree.

Kimmy Shmidt was hilarious. Broad City is another massive favourite of mine...another favourite is Fresh Off The Boat- I never see this mentioned...if you haven't seen give it  a look...I think you'll enjoy it. Togetherness and Catastophe were both good..I look forward to watching the second of both.

This is the one.....I think Crazy Ex Girlfriend is one of the freshest new series this year. People are put off by the singing and dancing...but for me it's a part of the charm as is Blooms unhinged kookiness...which is actually her mental illness coming out. if you're not amused and won over by moments like the..."sexy getting ready song"...you're really missing out.

Once again...I know there's only me in here loving it....as long as CW don't do to this what ABC Family did to Bunheads...I'm cool with it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ky-BYK-f154?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ky-BYK-f154?fs=1</a>

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4624 on: December 17, 2015, 09:28:38 pm »
One of my favorite programs of the year was The Secret Life of 4, 5 and 6 Year Olds best reality TV show on the TV.

Boys can't have a baby because.....

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rn2Uy7-gXEI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rn2Uy7-gXEI</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vfVQn0aZuNw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vfVQn0aZuNw</a>
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:34:10 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4626 on: December 18, 2015, 12:36:34 pm »

This is the one.....I think Crazy Ex Girlfriend is one of the freshest new series this year. People are put off by the singing and dancing...but for me it's a part of the charm as is Blooms unhinged kookiness...which is actually her mental illness coming out. if you're not amused and won over by moments like the..."sexy getting ready song"...you're really missing out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ky-BYK-f154?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ky-BYK-f154?fs=1</a>

Looks good this Dave. Quite funny.

:)

Hey sexy stranger come back to my place...but please don't harvest a kidney

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4627 on: December 18, 2015, 07:58:51 pm »
This based on a web series I've followed on YT..it was amusing on there and it's now a series on TV Land starting in January- the pilot is available here below as a stream and also as a torrent in your usual spots.

http://couchtuner.city/5/teachers-2016-s1-e1-pilot/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5U99eOYYy9E?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5U99eOYYy9E?fs=1</a>

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4628 on: December 19, 2015, 09:52:42 am »
Entre Canibales is an Argentinian series by the director of The Secret In Their Eyes, Juan José Campanella. This is based around a story of political revenge. It's possible that this will be seen in the USA as it's backed by Fox..once again..hopefully.

Based on IMDB, it has Two 60-episode seasons! 

Trapped. This is an Icelandic police series...Bedraget/Follow The Money tells the story of corporate....malfeasance

Both, right up my alley. Thanks.

I also have the French spy drama,  Le Bureau des Legendes..also sans subs.

Still chasing this one ;D

A series I also have but have only watched the first episode is Code 100/The Hundred Code.

This is a difficult dl to find and the one I have is in Italian with....not the best subs....
Take a look on a.b.teevee for english ;)
100 Code started slowly and it picked up the speed after first three episodes. Quite good, but I couldn't shake off Drive Shaft basist off my mind  ;D 
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4629 on: December 19, 2015, 02:14:11 pm »
Based on IMDB, it has Two 60-episode seasons! 

Both, right up my alley. Thanks.

Still chasing this one ;D
Take a look on a.b.teevee for english ;)
100 Code started slowly and it picked up the speed after first three episodes. Quite good, but I couldn't shake off Drive Shaft basist off my mind  ;D
Did you see my post about the Suburra film in the film and Gomorra threads?

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4630 on: December 19, 2015, 04:03:10 pm »
Did you see my post about the Suburra film in the film and Gomorra threads?

Of course. They got lot out of 7MEUR budget. One of the year's best films. IMO.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4631 on: December 19, 2015, 07:25:59 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFzrvMS6P8g?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HFzrvMS6P8g?fs=1</a>
KAT.....quality is good. :wave

F Is For Family Season 1 WebRip 720p x264

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4632 on: December 19, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »
KAT.....quality is good. :wave

F Is For Family Season 1 WebRip 720p x264
I'm in. Any show that starts with the Redbone piece- Come And Get Your Love is cool enough for me.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4633 on: December 20, 2015, 01:33:54 am »

Fully agree, he's hilarious.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #4634 on: December 20, 2015, 10:25:56 am »
Just binged F is for family

Its good, the series has an entire Arc which is good, unlike Simpsons, Family Guy, king of the hill (which this is kinda comparable to)

Also binged Making a Murderer on Netflix - Very good (and very detailed) documentary series about Steven Avery and his 18 year incarceration for a crime he didn't commit and subsequent arrest for murder as he tried to sue for damages, scary stuff
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4635 on: December 20, 2015, 11:12:32 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jjXlla6Hof4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jjXlla6Hof4</a>

Omar from Wire, hell yeah. Rest of the cast not too shabby either. Based on books from Joe R. Lansdale (Cold in July, Bubba Ho-Tep) and coming in spring 2016. Could be fun.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4636 on: December 20, 2015, 05:57:10 pm »
Enjoyed the first couple of episodes of E4's sci-fi comedy Tripped.....daft and lightweight...just the ticket when you've been twatted by Watford
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4637 on: December 20, 2015, 09:21:06 pm »
Best thing on TV tonight was during Sound Of Music Live on ITV, when one of the kids went flying over a case while dancing I guess it proves it was live.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oeXxjMkEYG0&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oeXxjMkEYG0&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:26:24 pm by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4638 on: December 20, 2015, 09:49:13 pm »
Enjoyed the first couple of episodes of E4's sci-fi comedy Tripped.....daft and lightweight...just the ticket when you've been twatted by Watford
By Paul Feig-the cat behind Freaks And Geeks. I've yet to watch it, but I've seen and heard only good things about it. Might be worth a look.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4561950/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvKE_VvuheA?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LvKE_VvuheA?fs=1</a>

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4639 on: December 21, 2015, 10:49:50 am »
Looking forward to watching bbc4 tonight looking back at the Golden age of Children's TV and showing some old episodes of some.