Author Topic: Logging on when abroad.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
Logging on when abroad.
« on: July 26, 2019, 03:55:12 pm »
There's four from my family and we all do some of the competitions in the 'Betting and Fantasy' section of RAWK. We'll be in America for the first weeks of the season. Can anyone tell me if we will be able to post our selections as Internet laws are different over the pond regarding certain sites.

Thanks in advance.
Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Logging on when abroad.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 04:36:49 pm »
There's four from my family and we all do some of the competitions in the 'Betting and Fantasy' section of RAWK. We'll be in America for the first weeks of the season. Can anyone tell me if we will be able to post our selections as Internet laws are different over the pond regarding certain sites.

Thanks in advance.

Never had an issue myself indeed many from USA on the site

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 09:41:03 pm »
Sounds good, thanks.
Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 10:40:18 pm »
There ain't nothing like a dame.....
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family