Author Topic: Comolli and Bruckner leave by mutual consent  (Read 342238 times)

Offline maqu006

• Legacy Fan
  • RAWK's literary theorist
Re: Comolli and Bruckner leave by mutual consent
« Reply #2480 on: April 12, 2012, 09:02:22 pm »
I'm not sure that Bruckner was sacked. He has moved jobs before and maybe he felt he needed to go back to Australia.

« Reply #2481 on: April 12, 2012, 09:03:29 pm »
You really think a modern setup like FSG would allow this?!
What do FSG know about player fitness, etc. That is the managers remit, you say he has done his job and off to pastures new, well that just sounds stupid. won't we need the sport science stuff next season and the season after that? It's not like you telling someone to come build you a house and when they are done they move on to the next job. He is part of the whole process which would involved in getting players to the required condition throughout the season.

What's funny is there is nothing wrong if Kenny wants another approach, maybe he feels we are too over reliant of the sport science side and wants to focus on other methods so his extensive services are no longer needed. That's Kenny's call and so long as we get the results on the pitch it really doesn't matter.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #2482 on: April 12, 2012, 09:05:14 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have lined up a DoF replacement. Why would they otherwise act right now? There is a reason why this action has taken place two days before a truly major game - (1) players get a timely reminder of the club's standards and/or (2) they have identified the replacements and want to give them time to establish their methods before the transfer window opens. My money is on Frank Arnesen as DoF.

Read Werner's statement. They haven't got anyone lined up. They took action now to give time to find a replacement in good time.

Frank Arnesen?  Why?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2483 on: April 12, 2012, 09:05:39 pm »
I'm not saying Kenny didn't have an input but I take major umbridge to it being that his "modern" views were alien to Kennys "traditional" ways. Its bollocks.

Ithink you are right - a bit of mischief making.

First team Manager Kenny Dalglish added: "The framework Peter has established has allowed us to see some very real results in relation to our overall levels of fitness and a reduction in injury levels. Peter acted as the key advisor to the club in this regard, and we wish him well in the future."

Doesn't sound like the comments of someone who wants to get back to the days of th soggy sponge does it?
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline dast18

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2484 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:03 pm »
Find it a little bit funny that some people are really most worried about are Claire and Linda  ;D
If he was Dudek would've saved it...and there would be no film.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2485 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:29 pm »
What do FSG know about player fitness, etc. That is the managers remit, you say he has done his job and off to pastures new, well that just sounds stupid. won't we need the sport science stuff next season and the season after that? It's not like you telling someone to come build you a house and when they are done they move on to the next job. He is part of the whole process which would involved in getting players to the required condition throughout the season.

What's funny is there is nothing wrong if Kenny wants another approach, maybe he feels we are too over reliant of the sport science side and wants to focus on other methods so his extensive services are no longer needed. That's Kenny's call and so long as we get the results on the pitch it really doesn't matter.

FSG own a number of sports teams and will know full well the difference between the old school fitness model and the new ideas we currently have in place. And if they didn't I'm sure they'd of learned themselves before making a decision. They aren't stupid people.

And he set up the whole thing from scratch basically, those people are now in place and although someone may need to step up and run it the systems are all in place and him going to a new challenge shouldn't effect things.

Offline fivein05

• Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2486 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:01 pm »
Find it a little bit funny that some people are really most worried about are Claire and Linda  ;D

Weren't they in steps?
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2487 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:15 pm »

First team Manager Kenny Dalglish added: "The framework Peter has established has allowed us to see some very real results in relation to our overall levels of fitness and a reduction in injury levels. Peter acted as the key advisor to the club in this regard, and we wish him well in the future."

Doesn't sound like the comments of someone who wants to get back to the days of th soggy sponge does it?

It's been pulled for a reason, it was wrong & misleading

Offline Kochevnik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2488 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:48 pm »

That's interesting, that.

Doesn't read to me the same way the Comolli notice does, but surely if Comolli was basically 'sacked' for all intents and purposes, then Brukner was too?  Otherwise if it's simply a case of him setting up his system and then moving on once it's running smoothly, why do it today?  That explanation makes no sense to me.
Managers who have won fewer than three European Cups: Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Saachi, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Clough, Happel, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Michels, Lobanovsky, Capello, and many more.
Managers who have won three or more European Cups: Bob Paisley

Offline OrangeMochaFraps

• Legacy Fan
  • Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious.
« Reply #2489 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:09 pm »
I'm encouraged by today.  FSG are showing they want success.  Will be interesting to see what unfold over the next few months.

Offline fivein05

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2490 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:33 pm »
FSG own a number of sports teams and will know full well the difference between the old school fitness model and the new ideas we currently have in place. And if they didn't I'm sure they'd of learned themselves before making a decision. They aren't stupid people.

And he set up the whole thing from scratch basically, those people are now in place and although someone may need to step up and run it the systems are all in place and him going to a new challenge shouldn't effect things.

Halle fuckin lujah
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2491 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:35 pm »
Sounds like Bruckner has completed the job he was asked to do. The only things strange about this is that it's being told the same day Comolli gets sacked.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2492 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:09 pm »
Well Arnesen isnt exactly doing well for Hamburg. He has signed a long term contract with them and all of the signings he made so far were crap for Hamburg. Just look at their league position - they are fighting against relegation.

So far I havent seen one promising thing from Arnesen since his stint in Germany began.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2493 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:23 pm »
Jeez. there's some f*cking guesswork going on in here tonight.

I tell you what, why don't one of you geniuses with the f*cking crystal ball, pick me six numbers for Fridays Euromillions.  ::)

« Reply #2494 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:47 pm »
I don't see why that would be when all the rest of the sports science team are still there...

Didn't he come from Australia?  Maybe he did two years, now the job is done he can leave it set up and go back down under?
Yeah, we are probably no doing away with it entirely but its influence will likely be diminished or else who would run it? Why, change it if its already working?
I'm not saying Kenny didn't have an input but I take major umbridge to it being that his "modern" views were alien to Kennys "traditional" ways. Its bollocks.
Yeah, classic RAWK response.
Why does it have to be that the views were alien to Kenny? Different managers have different methods, maybe Kenny welcomes their input but not in the capacity to which we seemed to use it so far. Do all teams and all modern managers use sports science?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2495 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:25 pm »
Read Werner's statement. They haven't got anyone lined up. They took action now to give time to find a replacement in good time.

Frank Arnesen?  Why?
You don't expect him to come out and say that FSG has poached someone, would you?

Re: Arnesen. As I eluded to in another thread, it was 'pluctus rectum' (pulled out of my arse). But it would make sense. He's behaved poorly in his transfer to Chelsea, so it wouldn't be out of character for him. He's been credited with the discovery of many good players at PSV (Ronaldo, Van Nistelroy, there were a few more but I don't remember). At Chelsea he brought Malouda, Kalou, and poached Obi Mikel... His capability for recognizing a talent aren't bad at all, I just doubt his ability to behave honorably.

Edit: In addition, Arnesen is only an interim coach at Hamburg, and they are going nowhere in Europe.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:14:13 pm by farawayred »
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2496 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:31 pm »

Doesn't read to me the same way the Comolli notice does, but surely if Comolli was basically 'sacked' for all intents and purposes, then Brukner was too?  Otherwise if it's simply a case of him setting up his system and then moving on once it's running smoothly, why do it today?  That explanation makes no sense to me.

Sorry, I was commenting on the suggestion that Bruckner had been sacked because Kenny thought his ways weren't 'traditional' enough.  Bruckner could well have got the push, although by the sounds of things it is not with immediate effect so, maybe they just wanted to get all the announcements out of the way while they were over to see the game.

Who knows! :)
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2497 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:47 pm »

Note that  Brukner hasnt left the club.

He is staying to the end of the season.

Maybe that tells a story.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

« Reply #2498 on: April 12, 2012, 09:13:26 pm »

Do all modern day clubs and managers use sports science and to what degree? Like I said its down to the manager how much of that stuff he sees as useful.

Offline Flaccid Bobby Fowler

• Supports the No To Racism campaign. Good lad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • *****In Istanbul, we won it 5 times*****
« Reply #2499 on: April 12, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »
He could have been paid bucket loads and as head of the depo would also have budget. Could be a cost cutting exercise along with the fact that Johnson has been injured on and off all season, as has agger, as has Gerard and not to mention ankle infection gate. Or it could be that Brukner started to go insane in the membrane as he couldn't find a cure for fabiotenitus!

Edit: a lot of companies are putting their fiscal budget in place. Usually run for
 April to April so this could free up budget for elsewhere. Reason for it announced the same day-  why not, can imagine it was already agreed on before hand.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:17:20 pm by Bobby Fowler »

Offline The Las

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2500 on: April 12, 2012, 09:16:58 pm »
Few things:

Firstly, its not surprising that some changes are being announced all on the same day, given that Werner is in town and is obviously implementing changes that have been discussed in Bostson.

Second, Kenny's admission that it was he who made the decision on the players brought in doesnt necessarily mean he picked those names out of thin air, maybe a list was passed to him and those we the best of the list.

Thirdly, Kenny does not want to alienate any of the players that are preparing for a massive game on saturday by saying they were Comolli's signings leaving a group of insecure players wondering whether they are going to be here next year, and thinking the manager has another agenda.

Im glad they have implemented changes because clearly our transfers in the summer have been a disaster interms of value - add all this to the context of the signings newcastle have been making, many from the country Comolli is indigenous to, it is quite shite.

Listening to Werner, the key comment was this 'we want to be the best club in football' and there was a disconnect with comolli in charge.

That will fucking do for me.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #2501 on: April 12, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »
FSG showing their intent and letting people know they mean business. Funny thing but all I keep on hearing about is Brian Barwick and Rick Parry consulting FSG. Don't know if it's true or not.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2502 on: April 12, 2012, 09:17:21 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have lined up a DoF replacement. Why would they otherwise act right now? There is a reason why this action has taken place two days before a truly major game - (1) players get a timely reminder of the club's standards and/or (2) they have identified the replacements and want to give them time to establish their methods before the transfer window opens. My money is on Frank Arnesen as DoF.

Fucking hell, is Dennis Wise still out of work? May as well interview that little horrible twat too while we're at it.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline fivein05

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2503 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:09 pm »
Yeah, we are probably no doing away with it entirely but its influence will likely be diminished or else who would run it? Why, change it if its already working?Yeah, classic RAWK response.
Why does it have to be that the views were alien to Kenny? Different managers have different methods, maybe Kenny welcomes their input but not in the capacity to which we seemed to use it so far. Do all teams and all modern managers use sports science?

Of course they have diffrent methods, again you havent read the Roan tweet by the looks of it. The inferance is that Bruckner modern style didnt fit in with Kennys traditional ways. I think that is bollocks.

As for it being a typical RAWK response....thanks Mate I am going up in the world.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #2504 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:11 pm »
Do all modern day clubs and managers use sports science and to what degree? Like I said its down to the manager how much of that stuff he sees as useful.

Yes, all the top sports teams in the world do. We do now, and we will do going forward. Do you really think Kenny is stupid and naive enough to drop it? Do you really think FSG would be stupid and naive enough to let him?

Come on give them some credit for christ sake.
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2505 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:36 pm »
One thing that sticks a little is the aspect of not feeling that we were going the right way (the owners that is)

To quote Werner

"...we've been dissatisfied, as most supporters have been, with the results so far. But we're also talking about the future - we have a strategy we need implemented and we felt Damien was probably not the right person to implement that strategy."

Now to come to that conclusion they could have been driven by the very metrics/stats etc that we've come to know Commoli loved so much. Could simply be the owners asked what the measures against the strategy were going and what the plan was to progress? The answers possibly left a lot to be desired and so, in effect, they acted to show the strongest rejection of this.

I base that off how many organisations will create roadmaps associated with strategic projects in the first quarter of the year (based off revisions from the end of the previous one). Thinking in line with a typical project management office then tracking this with lots of pictures (slides for the big boys) and the picture just not looking like what the owners expected. Could also be that Commoli couldn't spin/convince them otherwise

Don't know who we'll go for in the future but given the way our owners have been about what they want to see I expect more changes on and off the pitch. If the timing was truly to prevent a leak then granted I get that.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2506 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:29 pm »

I really don't know the answer to that.

I'd imagine it's not really a management decision and rather a decision (and hefty investment) coming from fairly high up.

It's not really a type of management phylosphy is it - it's actual proven science that improves both general fitness and injury recovery. What manager wouldn't want this?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2507 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:46 pm »
Few things:

Firstly, its not surprising that some changes are being announced all on the same day, given that Werner is in town and is obviously implementing changes that have been discussed in Bostson.

Second, Kenny's admission that it was he who made the decision on the players brought in doesnt necessarily mean he picked those names out of thin air, maybe a list was passed to him and those we the best of the list.

Thirdly, Kenny does not want to alienate any of the players that are preparing for a massive game on saturday by saying they were Comolli's signings leaving a group of insecure players wondering whether they are going to be here next year, and thinking the manager has another agenda.

Im glad they have implemented changes because clearly our transfers in the summer have been a disaster interms of value - add all this to the context of the signings newcastle have been making, many from the country Comolli is indigenous to, it is quite shite.

Listening to Werner, the key comment was this 'we want to be the best club in football' and there was a disconnect with comolli in charge.

That will fucking do for me.

Good points mate.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline KeithK83

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #2508 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:46 pm »
Rawk has turned into an episode of Lost
Walk on... Walk on... With Hope... In Your Heart

Offline RichardM

• should be revising rather than whining on here
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2509 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:52 pm »
I don't think it's due to the nature of the signings or the way they turned out, but the lack of any real coups and the fact we overpaid ALOT on a few targets. They obviously want a better negotiator in the role and someone with a keen eye for up and coming talent across the globe.

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2510 on: April 12, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »
Jeez. there's some f*cking guesswork going on in here tonight.

I tell you what, why don't one of you geniuses with the f*cking crystal ball, pick me six numbers for Fridays Euromillions.  ::)

22, 35, 16, 7, 20, 6

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #2511 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:44 pm »
22, 35, 16, 7, 20, 6
those are actually my numbers
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2512 on: April 12, 2012, 09:23:04 pm »
Has Achterberg gone or not?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #2513 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:08 pm »
One thing that sticks a little is the aspect of not feeling that we were going the right way (the owners that is)

To quote Werner

"...we've been dissatisfied, as most supporters have been, with the results so far. But we're also talking about the future - we have a strategy we need implemented and we felt Damien was probably not the right person to implement that strategy."

Now to come to that conclusion they could have been driven by the very metrics/stats etc that we've come to know Commoli loved so much. Could simply be the owners asked what the measures against the strategy were going and what the plan was to progress? The answers possibly left a lot to be desired and so, in effect, they acted to show the strongest rejection of this.

I base that off how many organisations will create roadmaps associated with strategic projects in the first quarter of the year (based off revisions from the end of the previous one). Thinking in line with a typical project management office then tracking this with lots of pictures (slides for the big boys) and the picture just not looking like what the owners expected. Could also be that Commoli couldn't spin/convince them otherwise

Don't know who we'll go for in the future but given the way our owners have been about what they want to see I expect more changes on and off the pitch. If the timing was truly to prevent a leak then granted I get that.
They probably dont trust Comolli making big signings (Downing and Carroll) so they want better value for money, this dosent necassarily mean we will sell either of them, just means we didnt get what we paid for but can both still be kept

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Comolli sacked by mutual consent
« Reply #2514 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:11 pm »
i strongly agree with you well said.. he just a glorfied scout thats all he is . now wonder he got ditched from tottenham. he wasted a lot of money on average players...but i will still give all the players another full season to prove their worth every one deserves a chance

Yea I should have qualified my post with that. In particular Carroll and Henderson who could turn out to be good players. No point in selling them on the cheap. That would be short sighted. They'll never be a Lucas type bargain but could be big players for us.  I actually agree with people who say we're just a little short of some first team quality players. Our squad is fairly strong.

Don't know if it's been said but in the recent Dion Fanning article that was on this site he said Commoli was being set up as the fall guy. Does anyone know if he was just speculating or did he have inside info. And why would he say set up.[at least I think that was the phrase].

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2515 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:15 pm »
Just got home from work so I'm a bit late for where this thread is at, but fuck it nearly gave me a heart attack when I heard on dinner time radio news, 'and Liverpool football club have departed company with ............NOOOOOOOOOOOOO please NOOOOOOOOOOOO..... Damien Comolli', thank fuck for that, I tell you if I ever had even 1% of thought to Kenny going it all went in them few seconds, even though I have always supported him the old saying is defo true ' you don't know what you've got until its gone (or nearly in this case). Let's hope this change means we gone in fast for transfers instead of the usual 5 weeks of back and forth before we sign anybody.  Ps when Comolli left Spurs they started to get better, just a thought

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2516 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »
Of course they have diffrent methods, again you havent read the Roan tweet by the looks of it. The inferance is that Bruckner modern style didnt fit in with Kennys traditional ways. I think that is bollocks.

As for it being a typical RAWK response....thanks Mate I am going up in the world.

you mean the tweets that have been pulled?  says it all doesn't it?

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2517 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:13 pm »
Rawk has turned into an episode of Lost

Repetitive and shit?

Offline regnaD kciN

• !eltit motsuc etihs a sah
  • Anny Roader
  • Never to use Tapatalk on a crucial post again!
« Reply #2518 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:53 pm »
O.K., I crashed for a few hours, back around page 43.  Has anyone else gotten the axe other than Comolli and Bruckner?

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2519 on: April 12, 2012, 09:26:12 pm »
those are actually my numbers

They were Damien's numbers too!