The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

<< < (948/1060) > >>

LFCEmpire:
Has he played his las minute for us? Thought he would get some mins today at least with the team being tired and all.

CanuckYNWA:

--- Quote from: LFCEmpire on May 17, 2022, 09:37:27 pm ---Has he played his las minute for us? Thought he would get some mins today at least with the team being tired and all.

--- End quote ---

I mean hes gone if we can sell him, %100.

A 19 and 21 yr old are ahead of him, its clear as day hes not happy when you see him on the bench. Probably played a reason in Klopp also not selecting him, if his mental isnt good because resigned to leaving then not sure why would play someone who might not be as committed as someone else

Knight:
He’s got a goal in him but sadly he’s not great on the ball these days and he’s never been brilliant off it.

RedForeverTT:

--- Quote from: CanuckYNWA on May 17, 2022, 10:10:40 pm ---I mean hes gone if we can sell him, %100.

A 19 and 21 yr old are ahead of him, its clear as day hes not happy when you see him on the bench. Probably played a reason in Klopp also not selecting him, if his mental isnt good because resigned to leaving then not sure why would play someone who might not be as committed as someone else

--- End quote ---

If Liverpool were to extend his contract then I think he would gladly take it. But I don’t think we would.

We were desperate for experience last night but Klopp would rather go with Elliot and Iones. Not even a sub appearance for him.

Ominous signs indeed.

newterp:

--- Quote from: RedForeverTT on May 18, 2022, 06:32:08 pm ---If Liverpool were to extend his contract then I think he would gladly take it. But I don’t think we would.

We were desperate for experience last night but Klopp would rather go with Elliot and Iones. Not even a sub appearance for him.

Ominous signs indeed.

--- End quote ---

he may have been in line for a sub appearance - but the injury to gomez forced our hand with an early sub and then at 2-1 to see the game out - you aren't bringing in Ox with 101-12 mins to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version