Author Topic: Triathlons  (Read 32926 times)

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
  • We must all at least Tri
Re: Triathlons
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2016, 06:05:33 pm »
Thanks Andrew, I appreciate that  :wave

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2016, 10:16:48 pm »
Well I have actually achieved a little dream of mine.... I've made the GB team in my age group for the European Championship Sprint distance Duathlon!!!
 :champ :champ
Well as you can expect, I am pretty chuffed!!! 2.5yrs ago I was getting pissed & stoned a couple of times a week & now I'm going to wear a GB suit!!!
The race is in Germany on April 16th so I'll be back in here to let you'all know how I got on, hopefully I'm not last????  :o

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2016, 10:18:57 pm »
Well done Jay

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2016, 10:33:02 pm »
Well I have actually achieved a little dream of mine.... I've made the GB team in my age group for the European Championship Sprint distance Duathlon!!!
Well as you can expect, I am pretty chuffed!!! 2.5yrs ago I was getting pissed & stoned a couple of times a week & now I'm going to wear a GB suit!!!
The race is in Germany on April 16th so I'll be back in here to let you'all know how I got on, hopefully I'm not last????  :o
Congrats Jay! :wellin
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2016, 06:52:22 pm »
Congrats Jay! :wellin
Well done Jay
Thanks!!  :wave
You can probably tell, I'm pretty chuffed that I'm going to be called a GB'er!!  ;D ;D

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2016, 10:44:12 pm »

Congratulations Jay! There's some inspiration if ever you needed any. I'm sure it won't be your last appearance in the GB kit too! Keep it up. Who knows where you'll be in another 2.5 years! Climbing the age grouper ranks! Seriously well done. Hope it is a great race. Keep us all posted.
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2016, 02:04:50 pm »
Jay when is it and will it be televised?

Oops just seen it's April...

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2016, 08:57:34 pm »
Congratulations Jay! There's some inspiration if ever you needed any. I'm sure it won't be your last appearance in the GB kit too! Keep it up. Who knows where you'll be in another 2.5 years! Climbing the age grouper ranks! Seriously well done. Hope it is a great race. Keep us all posted.
Cheers Andrew, there is definitely hope for you if someone like me can do it matey   ;) :wave
I would love to become a 'regular' GB'er   ;D
In fact as soon as I've got my kit I'm going to change my name to Gb'er   :lmao
Jay when is it and will it be televised?

Oops just seen it's April...
I certainly hope not!!  :o  I don't want the world to see me rock up in last!!  ;D

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2016, 01:26:20 pm »
I hate when people say "last" what about all the ones who didn't qualify? ;)

Online monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #169 on: February 7, 2016, 05:02:51 pm »
Nice one jay
Did my first ever Duathlon yesterday so will feel some of your pain when you do if for GB!
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: February 7, 2016, 08:45:38 pm »
Nice one jay
Did my first ever Duathlon yesterday so will feel some of your pain when you do if for GB!
Which one did you do matey & what distance?
The second run is a little different from 'normal' running don't you think??  ;D :P

Online monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #171 on: February 7, 2016, 11:25:22 pm »
Which one did you do matey & what distance?
The second run is a little different from 'normal' running don't you think??  ;D :P
Did Eton Dornay sprint distance
Was 1.36.58 which I was chuffed with as a first attempt and as a 45-49er!
Had 1.40 as my target so pleased to be so far under
Obviously as I had no idea what to expect I definitely went easy on the first run and did 26.10. I can do at least 90 secs better than that. The switch to cycling was pretty seamless and the only hindrance to a better time on that leg was a howling headwind, a winter set up on the bike including conti 4 seasons and February legs :D
The second run was yes a little different!.Took about 2k to loosen the legs..felt like I had two bags of sand strapped to my thighs
Good fun though..shocking transition times of 1.30 and 1.11 compared to the other competitirs
Will defo do another in next couple of months. I can knock a few mins off I'm sure
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #172 on: February 8, 2016, 09:34:36 pm »
Did Eton Dornay sprint distance
Was 1.36.58 which I was chuffed with as a first attempt and as a 45-49er!
Had 1.40 as my target so pleased to be so far under
Obviously as I had no idea what to expect I definitely went easy on the first run and did 26.10. I can do at least 90 secs better than that. The switch to cycling was pretty seamless and the only hindrance to a better time on that leg was a howling headwind, a winter set up on the bike including conti 4 seasons and February legs :D
The second run was yes a little different!.Took about 2k to loosen the legs..felt like I had two bags of sand strapped to my thighs
Good fun though..shocking transition times of 1.30 and 1.11 compared to the other competitirs
Will defo do another in next couple of months. I can knock a few mins off I'm sure
Well done matey, its a brilliant feeling when you surpass your expectations isn't it? Same goes for anything in life I suppose but for a first time at something!!
It certainly does feel like there's sand strapped to your legs!!  ;D ;D
The first Duathlon I ever did, I kept looking round because it felt like I was running in slow motion & everyone was about to glide/breeze past me, but its the same for everyone!!  ;D
Are you planning on doing anymore?
I'm probably going to do Clumber Park on the 19th March & maybe Bedford on the 13thMarch as that's a draft legal event which I've not done before & should make for a different race altogether I would imagine?

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2016, 05:18:48 pm »
Well I've just got back from Kalkar & the European Duathlon Championships! I didn't come last which is a great relief really & can now say that I'm the
20th Bestest Duathlete in Europe

in my age group, in the sprint & from the folk that wanted to go!!  :D

I am pretty happy about it really as I couldn't have given much more on the day!

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2016, 06:57:54 pm »
Nice one Jay

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2016, 07:22:24 pm »
That's ace Jay. There's over 700 million people in Europe ;)

:wellin
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2016, 08:27:04 pm »
Anyone done any Tri's this year?
I did Nottingham sprint today, after being ill all week too.
Slow time of 1:11:59 but I'm happy with it as I wasn't going to do it until late last night.
I've got Leeds standard in two weeks, anyone doing that?

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #177 on: June 9, 2016, 09:57:32 pm »
Anyone doing Leeds Tri this Sunday? A chance to race the same course as the pro's & run down the blue carpet!!

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2016, 09:06:02 pm »
Anyone done any Tri's this year?

Nothing for me, just trying to get some fitness back at the moment. Maybe later in the year!

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2016, 03:09:03 pm »
Nothing for me, just trying to get some fitness back at the moment. Maybe later in the year!
Looks like you're doing ok so far matey? You're getting some decent run & swims in! ;-)
You don't fancy Liverpool or Southport Tri's then, right on your doorstep?

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2016, 03:22:26 pm »
Oh & by the way, the Leeds Tri was perhaps the most badly organised tri I've ever done!!! It was purely geared up for the pro's race in the afternoon & we age groupers were just the cash cow for the event! Some folk had to wait over 5hrs to be reunited with their clothes after their race because of the cock up with the bag collection!! Transition2 was just an old building site with broken glass & rusty cans strewn over the floor!!! Unbelievable really.
The Race itself was an ok race as far as racing is concerned with closed roads cycle leg into Leeds back out & back in again then onto a 5 lap run in the city centre which was pretty cool.
Unfortunately for me, my race ended with 10miles to go on the bike leg as my seat snapped a bolt in the seat stem. I had to lash my seat onto my tribars with my spare inner tube & ride the remaining 10 miles standing up which wasn't the best pep for the 10k run!!!
Pleased with my time overall though considering I lost 6+mins picking my seat up & sorting it out then riding like I had too
 2:39:49

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2016, 06:12:38 pm »
Leeds sounds like a bit of a nightmare. I guess these things happen, but that's one I haven't encountered yet thankfully. Bad luck for it to go in the race.

You don't fancy Liverpool or Southport Tri's then, right on your doorstep?

Liverpool's feasible, although it is showing as sold out now. I am not going to book anything just yet. I want to make sure I am at a good level of fitness before committing as I've only been back training for 3 weeks. Hopefully after about 8 weeks of training I will be feeling like booking something.

On a side note, I had a little go of my mate's tri bike today. Quality. He's a much better rider than me anyway, but it made my aluminium Giant feel like a shopping trolley!

Nice pace on your ride today too. I kind of think I won't get up to a decent average speed as I just don't have the leg power, but hopefully that will come with time too.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:23:12 pm by AA1122 »

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #182 on: July 3, 2016, 04:33:29 pm »
Just done the Chatsworth peak district triathlon this morning & what a toughy it was too!!
First off the water was absolutely freezing, probably the coldest I've swam in but luckily it was only a 1k swim!!
The bike leg was the hilliest I've ever ridden in a triathlon too with two hills that just went on & on for 2miles at least! It really did take it out of my legs.
The run was a brute too with the first 2.5k uphill on rutted track, it was that bad or rather I was that bad, that I had to walk up parts of it! There was another stretch of hill round the back of the course but then we had to run down the rutted track we ran up, which was interesting to say the least!
Anyway I finished in 2:38:04 & finished 30th overall & 5th in my age group, which I am bloody well chuffed with!!!
Oh the only downer on the event was the amount of sheep shit all round! My poor ikkle baby looks like I've just done a cyclocross event not a triathlon!!
Oh & I'm not going to do this tri again but would recommend it to anyone looking to do a tri!  :wave

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2016, 10:43:15 pm »
I've booked into the Blithfield Tri on the 31st July. It looks like a flat course so I'll probably do crap now!!
Is that a doable one for you Andrew?
Oh & a tribike will definitely make you faster!!!!   ;D
You'll smash your runs off it too!  ;)

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2016, 10:25:32 pm »
I've booked into the Blithfield Tri on the 31st July. It looks like a flat course so I'll probably do crap now!!
Is that a doable one for you Andrew?
Oh & a tribike will definitely make you faster!!!!   ;D
You'll smash your runs off it too!  ;)

Sadly, it's not doable for me.

You'll be pleased to know I have entered 2 though. Wirral Sprint triathlon on 28/08 and Bala Standard on 04/09. I need to do some OW swimming and brick sessions. I still haven't even done a brick run this year. Confident of getting round, but will be well off the pace.

Bought a Planet X Exocet 2 the other week as well. First ride out on it tomorrow, hopefully it makes some difference! They were half price because the new EX03 model is out. I am now committed! It's still early days, but hoping to steadily up the training.

Might try and book another one between August and October. Just has to be somewhere I can get to fairly easily as I don't drive at the moment. The dream is a campervan haha. Need to get to some club sessions too, but seems I'm in work permanently of late. I've worked the last 4 Saturdays... :-\ Just happy to have a base for now.

You're a machine mate. Always got one on the go! Might try and get my old man to drag me down there, but it would be a hard sell!

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2016, 08:42:20 pm »

You'll be pleased to know I have entered 2 though. Wirral Sprint triathlon on 28/08 and Bala Standard on 04/09. I need to do some OW swimming and brick sessions. I still haven't even done a brick run this year. Confident of getting round, but will be well off the pace.

Bought a Planet X Exocet 2 the other week as well. First ride out on it tomorrow, hopefully it makes some difference! They were half price because the new EX03 model is out. I am now committed! It's still early days, but hoping to steadily up the training.

Might try and book another one between August and October. Just has to be somewhere I can get to fairly easily as I don't drive at the moment. The dream is a campervan haha. Need to get to some club sessions too, but seems I'm in work permanently of late. I've worked the last 4 Saturdays... :-\ Just happy to have a base for now.

You're a machine mate. Always got one on the go! Might try and get my old man to drag me down there, but it would be a hard sell!
Ahhh you'll love the bike  ;D ;D  You will automatically go faster on it because its new & they are just faster anyway. I'm sure I was a good two mins faster on a 10 mile TT on my TTbike than I was on my road bike!  Just don't let on to 'Dave' in the cycling thread that you have a TT bike   ;D :lickin
You seem to be putting in the miles with some good runs matey which is great, I can't run further than 10k really without picking up an injury!!  :no I was hoping to go sub 40 on my 10k this year but I'm nowhere near & now to be honest, I don't think I ever will  :-\
I've sort of turned my work van into a day van especially for tri's although I'm yet to sleep over in it!
Make sure you come in here & tell me how you get on in your Tri's matey  :wave
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:44:48 pm by Jay797 »

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2016, 08:54:47 pm »
Ahhh you'll love the bike  ;D ;D  You will automatically go faster on it because its new & they are just faster anyway. I'm sure I was a good two mins faster on a 10 mile TT on my TTbike than I was on my road bike!  Just don't let on to 'Dave' in the cycling thread that you have a TT bike   ;D :lickin
You seem to be putting in the miles with some good runs matey which is great, I can't run further than 10k really without picking up an injury!!  :no I was hoping to go sub 40 on my 10k this year but I'm nowhere near & now to be honest, I don't think I ever will  :-\
I've sort of turned my work van into a day van especially for tri's although I'm yet to sleep over in it!
Make sure you come in here & tell me how you get on in your Tri's matey  :wave
You're a fucka. ;D

Hmm....a chrono bike you say......

Good luck with your times la. :wave
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2016, 08:59:41 pm »

Looks fast but........TT bikes are fucking ugly ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2016, 09:02:30 pm »

Spoiler that willya!!  ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2016, 10:16:59 pm »
Yikes. He's clocked it!

It's much nicer to ride the Giant, much quicker. Still needs a few tweaks, had the seatpost cut down a little this week and will probably alter the shifters. 89 miles on it today felt good. Pretty flat to Rhyl. Just need a decent set of legs now and I might actually get somewhere.

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2016, 10:49:48 pm »

How very dare you!!  :o :o  :no
They are things of beauty  ;D

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: August 1, 2016, 05:09:49 pm »
How did you get on at Blithfield Jay?

I was just reading a piece about the age-grouper issues that you mentioned at Leeds in the 220 magazine. Basically a rehash of this article: http://www.220triathlon.com/news/world-triathlon-leeds-organisational-issues-blight-age-group-event/11073.html

Not long to go before Wirral for me. Not sure I'll be very fast, but it will be nice to have another go.
P.S. My mate might be 19 stone but he carries it well, he's a big lad haha!

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #192 on: August 3, 2016, 10:26:30 pm »
How did you get on at Blithfield Jay?

I was just reading a piece about the age-grouper issues that you mentioned at Leeds in the 220 magazine. Basically a rehash of this article: http://www.220triathlon.com/news/world-triathlon-leeds-organisational-issues-blight-age-group-event/11073.html

Not long to go before Wirral for me. Not sure I'll be very fast, but it will be nice to have another go.
P.S. My mate might be 19 stone but he carries it well, he's a big lad haha!
Hey Andrew how's you matey?
First off my whole family had a sickness bug & I slept (not) downstairs on the sofa the night before & got up feeling dodgy myself, so not the best prep for a race!!Blithfield was probably the choppiest swim I've ever done & I seriously thought about getting out on my first lap within 200m!!!  :o
It took me 30mins for the swim which considering the conditions wasn't too bad for me! The bike didn't go as well as I hoped, my legs felt pretty dead fore some reason & I just couldn't hold onto any speed! The run went very well though, it was a 2 lap out & back course & I managed to up my pace on the final return 2.5k stretch!!  ;D It wasn't by much granted but it was still a step up in pace whilst tired, which I must admit I'm very happy with! The only sour point for the run was that I got stomach cramps in the last km & had to dash straight to the loo's!!  :no
So overall I didn't do too bad really & I'm pretty pleased as I couldn't have done any more!
One really sad bit of news though was the chap who finished 13th passed away later in the day!! :'(  No news on whether it was race related or not though!

Regarding the Leeds Triathlon, the actual race itself wasn't too bad apart from the ridiculously long transition1, a good 500m from the swim to the bike then another 500m to the bike mount line in which you had to carry 2 transition bags along with your bike to a drop off just before the mount line! Oh & T2 was an absolute joke, literally a building site!  :o
We've been given £15 off entry to next years event (which will probably be more expensive!!) So although I said at the time that I wouldn't do it again, I'd like to think they have learned their lessons & there wont be any problems with the logistics of your transition bags??

Anyway good luck in your Tri matey be sure to come in here & give me/us a write up on how you get on? Looks like you're going great guns in your training, getting plenty of open water swims in too which is great!! You'll smash a decent time out I'm sure  :wave
Just make sure you get at least a couple of brick sessions in before the race  ;)

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2016, 10:46:57 pm »
Got my local (pool sprint) Triathlon on Sunday & I went swimming today for the first time in 3 weeks (my swim club 3 week shutdown) & I'm now crapping it for the race, I was blowing out my arse!! And I'm still feeling a little bloody stiff from my big ride last weekend.  :o

Andrew, have a great race in the Wirral. You should smash it on your TT bike & with the runs you seem to be putting in!!

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2016, 11:30:14 pm »
I hope so! Got a question for you actually (or anyone else for that matter), do you use clipless pedals for a sprint triathlon? Just seems that time could be saved by not putting on socks/cycling shoes and just jumping straight into runners? I'll be using my pedals regardless, but just wondering.

My training has dipped from what I would like it to be, but that's life, can't do it all. Thinking about the UK triathlon event at Trentham Gardens too now, but let's just see how I cope with this one first.

I would be worried if I entered a pool sprint I would slow them all down! Going to try and book a couple of days off work and go down to Bala lake for a swim there. I've never swam freshwater, always marine lakes, so not sure how much different it will be without the buoyancy of the salt and the lower water temperature? Sure I'll find out soon.

Looked a killer those 50 odd in the lakes, the gradients looked insane haha. Cracking panoramic shot of the lake you've put up on Strava. Sure you'll do fine after a few more days loosening up.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2016, 04:24:22 pm »
I hope so! Got a question for you actually (or anyone else for that matter), do you use clipless pedals for a sprint triathlon? Just seems that time could be saved by not putting on socks/cycling shoes and just jumping straight into runners? I'll be using my pedals regardless, but just wondering.

Not doing tri, but II used to have flat pedals on my roadbike and only changed them over earlier this year. I still think there isn't any big advantage using clipless, provided you're used to riding with flat pedals (...this is important....I've got a big gash in my shin from forgetting I wasn't clip in...). I'd use proper flat pedals though, not the clipless ones - you want something to grip on, especially if it's wet. The flats I used were half the weight of the spd's I've got now.

Can't you try it out in a training run and see how you feel?

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:55 pm »
Can't you try it out in a training run and see how you feel?

Probably can, but I'm a creature of habit and won't want to mess around with the bike too much before the event. Just after opinions really. Lighter and quicker transitions seems to make sense to go with flats though now you mention it. But then there's the speed/efficiency/support argument in favour of clipless. Think I'll stay clipless as that's how I've always rode the bike... choices... choices...

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2016, 05:57:12 pm »
Probably can, but I'm a creature of habit and won't want to mess around with the bike too much before the event. Just after opinions really. Lighter and quicker transitions seems to make sense to go with flats though now you mention it. But then there's the speed/efficiency/support argument in favour of clipless. Think I'll stay clipless as that's how I've always rode the bike... choices... choices...

I've argued a while ago that it's better to stay with what you know. ;D

But it all seems a bit odd to me, the MTBers are fine with either, and they do put quite a bit of power down and need more control over their bikes than on the road.

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2016, 09:42:06 pm »
I ride clipless matey. Clip your shoes on your bike & jump on it & put your feet in the shoes whilst you're riding, you'll save a bit of time  ;)  Then obviously as you approach the end of the bike take your feet out of your shoes & make a flying dismount!! I'm usually pretty fast in my transitions (probably cursed myself now saying that!!)
A friend of mine who went to Kalkar to do the Duathlon (same race as me actually!) he rode in his trainers with toe clips on his bike! He finished 10th in our age group so it definitely worked for him!!
End of the day, do what's natural/best for you Andrew  :wave

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2016, 09:43:51 pm »
I've argued a while ago that it's better to stay with what you know. ;D

But it all seems a bit odd to me, the MTBers are fine with either, and they do put quite a bit of power down and need more control over their bikes than on the road.
Oh & I can't imagine riding my mountain bike clipped in!!  :o  I always feel the need to be able to 'dab' whenever I'd need to  ;D