The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

Uefa Cup Qualifying Draw

(1/1)

Dan_L:
Just noticed that Man City have a short trip to TNS Llansantfraid, the away leg for Manchester City probably being played at Wrexham.

Steve_M:

--- Quote from: shanks on June 20, 2003, 01:21:11 pm ---Just noticed that Man City have a short trip to TNS Llansantfraid, the away leg for Manchester City probably being played at Wrexham.

--- End quote ---

Do you know something we don't Dan?

The draw is due at 2 pm today. City are in the same potential pool of 4 teams that could meet Llansantfraid, but they could also meet teams from Luxembourg, Faroes or Estonia. The Welsh boys could have opponents from Denmark, Croatia or Norway.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my local team draws Malmo or Famagusta of Cyprus.  8)

Steve_M:

--- Quote from: Steve_M on June 20, 2003, 01:55:47 pm ---Do you know something we don't Dan?

The draw is due at 2 pm today. City are in the same potential pool of 4 teams that could meet Llansantfraid, but they could also meet teams from Luxembourg, Faroes or Estonia. The Welsh boys could have opponents from Denmark, Croatia or Norway.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my local team draws Malmo or Famagusta of Cyprus.  8)

--- End quote ---

Doh!!!!!

2 pm CET, 1 pm our time. I must have forgot to change my clock this spring.  Anyway my local team got Malmo! Hurrah!

Mmmmnnn............. Ryanair go to Stockholm, don't they?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version