Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4003198 times)

Offline kneeys

• We know the TRUTH,now give them JUSTICE.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Around long enough to know better...
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42280 on: November 8, 2018, 02:19:39 pm »
Great to see Leo still fighting the good fight, horrible that he has to wait so long to get any kind of justice.
The more you look into the system, the scarier the truth becomes.
I hope the music is keeping his spirits high.   
The s*n so full of shit you could not even use it to wipe your arse

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42281 on: November 12, 2018, 12:58:46 am »
Shanklyboy would have been 60 today. He'd have loved this team.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:35:41 pm by John C »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #42282 on: November 18, 2018, 05:22:09 pm »
John, Ray would indeed have loved how his much beloved Liverpool have grown into the team under JK that they always had under Shanks.
As you know, I'm a United fan for all of my 72 years but I'd swap that miserable get JM for a spell of Jurgen ,
 a fella who clearly gives a shit, who shows real passion for the club, the city and the team he manages. Any time you like John. Deal or what mate? ;D ;D
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42283 on: November 18, 2018, 06:34:57 pm »
John, Ray would indeed have loved how his much beloved Liverpool have grown into the team under JK that they always had under Shanks.
As you know, I'm a United fan for all of my 72 years but I'd swap that miserable get JM for a spell of  ,
 a fella who clearly gives a shit, who shows real passion for the club, the city and the team he manages. Any time you like John. Deal or what mate? ;D ;D

:missus
When in Rome...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42284 on: November 27, 2018, 10:47:17 pm »
Where are yous?
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42285 on: November 28, 2018, 05:47:51 pm »
I've bobbed in a time or two Keith but pretty quiet lately mate.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42286 on: November 28, 2018, 06:20:57 pm »
Best check nobody's locked the doors Jonno, you checking the front or the back?
When in Rome...

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #42287 on: November 29, 2018, 09:42:03 am »
So, old-timers, everyone looking forward (sic) to going back to the "good old days" when the Old Etonians get their Hard Brexit?

What are you looking forward to most, apart from rickets and "getting your country back"?   ::)

They accuse Labour of wanting us to go back to the 1970s, whilst the likes of Mogg want to go back to the 1870s.

Aint life grand?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42288 on: November 29, 2018, 05:27:27 pm »
We will rise again and destroy these parasitic bastards. The would-be stealers of our children's  - and their children's !- futures cannot be allowed to succeed in repressing the aspirations and hopes of the mass of the British people.
They stand - have ALWAYS stood - for division and privilege whilst we stand for unity and communities of equals. I'll leave you with this simple arithmetical thought. They are but relatively few whilst we are many millions strong. They cannot possibly stand against a united and an angry people. Get these vampires gone whilst there's still blood and breath left in us. Let's once and for all smash them and never ever allow them to con us again.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42289 on: November 29, 2018, 06:06:43 pm »
Sadly John the problem, as I see it, peeking from abroad, is that communities in the UK democracy are far from united.

And given the forum that we're posting on, Football has been a dividing force rather than the great unifying one it could be, for many years now.

"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #42290 on: November 29, 2018, 07:38:45 pm »
Sadly John the problem, as I see it, peeking from abroad, is that communities in the UK democracy are far from united.

And given the forum that we're posting on, Football has been a dividing force rather than the great unifying one it could be, for many years now.

Sadly, I believe you are correct. I know it's an age-old tactic, but divide and rule was employed extremely well by Thatcher and has been pushed hard by every Tory government since. The Tory years also encouraged personal greed, everyone for themselves, lack of empathy and a real I'm alright, Jack, mentality. Basically those who really should be standing together are all now fragmented and fighting amongst themselves instead of against this dreadful, social Darwinist government. These days we have people pissing on the homeless on our streets. There is very little left in regards to a sense of community any more.

This fragmentation and division of the masses has been very carefully cultivated by the right wing over the years and is constantly pushed in the right wing media. They have us all fighting amongst ourselves instead of uniting to fight them. They want us at odds with each other because it suits them that way. We've all been conned, and until we all wake up, we will continue to be so.

There are a lot more of us than there are of them, but whilst we are all busy fighting against each other instead of them, nothing will change.

This song from the mid 80s by The The / Matt Johnson is always my first thought when I think of Tory / Right Wing Britain.
It was written back then in protest at Thatcher, the Tories, the state of our country and the increasing Americanisation of the UK. Since then, nothing has changed apart from it's all got a lot worse...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/fPSO8pdAX6c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/fPSO8pdAX6c</a>
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42291 on: November 29, 2018, 07:41:41 pm »
^ great tune, great writer.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #42292 on: November 29, 2018, 07:47:05 pm »
^ great tune, great writer.
Yep, I saw The The live in Liverpool back in the day. The Soul Mining, Infected, Mind Bomb and Dusk albums I still play regularly.
A fantastic writer, both musically and lyrically.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42293 on: December 4, 2018, 08:04:21 pm »
Went to see Frankie Valli last saturday in Brum, brilliant from start to finish , oh and as you can see i missed not chatting to you younguns during my short exile,

Going to try and steer clear of the shitfest which is the politics thread.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42294 on: December 4, 2018, 08:23:41 pm »
Went to see Frankie Valli last saturday in Brum, brilliant from start to finish , oh and as you can see i missed not chatting to you younguns during my short exile,

Good to see you back Geoff.

I assume Valli did a lot of Four Seasons and has his voice held out? I had Working my Way back to you and Opus 17 on the Phillips label in the 60s and they regularly feature on my playlists.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42295 on: December 4, 2018, 09:55:55 pm »
yes he did all the hits and more in a two hour set , i saw him on the last tour in Manchester but last saturday he was on a different level from that great performance ,
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42296 on: December 4, 2018, 10:03:01 pm »
yes he did all the hits and more in a two hour set , i saw him on the last tour in Manchester but last saturday he was on a different level from that great performance ,

Just had a look at his tour dates in the States.

He sure gets around for an 84 year old man. I thought Leonard Cohen and Neil Young were doing well, until Len popped his clogs, but 84 and touring. That's the way to do it.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42297 on: December 5, 2018, 05:48:14 am »

Hey welcome "home" me old mate!! Hope all is well with you and the family Geoff.

I sincerely hope the coming days will see the beginning of the death throes of this obnoxious lying Brexit mob as the heat gets turned up. That is my wish for Christmas.

Oh and that the lying conniving bastard across the pond is soon to be up the political shit creek without a paddle of course. As ye sow, so shall ye reap Trumpy baby.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42298 on: December 5, 2018, 12:58:01 pm »
Just had a look at his tour dates in the States.

He sure gets around for an 84 year old man. I thought Leonard Cohen and Neil Young were doing well, until Len popped his clogs, but 84 and touring. That's the way to do it.

Arthritis, drugs, too much RnR and general aging is taking it's toll on our icons.  Nature of the Beast.

My older musician friends are succumbing to the ravages.

Enjoy the whispers of what they were while you can.
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42299 on: December 11, 2018, 01:32:25 pm »
I'm with you Albie - that's a fella I'd also be delighted to sit down with for a proper football natter AND a social and political history lesson all rolled into one!!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42300 on: December 12, 2018, 08:38:38 pm »
Hey welcome "home" me old mate!! Hope all is well with you and the family Geoff.

I sincerely hope the coming days will see the beginning of the death throes of this obnoxious lying Brexit mob as the heat gets turned up. That is my wish for Christmas.

Oh and that the lying conniving bastard across the pond is soon to be up the political shit creek without a paddle of course. As ye sow, so shall ye reap Trumpy baby.

Pretty good i needed a break from a few things not just this place.

Cohen outside the court put the boot into fraud in the white house.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #42301 on: December 13, 2018, 12:48:57 pm »
The greatest living guitarist and song writer, unknown, having to work the likes of Salisbury to pay the rent, justice my arse
I'm just going to put your mind at rest on this one FS, so you can sleep better at night. Richard Thompson lives in a multi million dollar beach house in Santa Monica, the posh bit on the edge of LA. He sells 30 to 40 thousand albums on recent issues on labels that he gets most of the money on these days, and has at least 20 radio plays at £37.76 a time every day, plus one of his 900 songs are downloaded for money all day every day for 30 cents a time, every minute of the day. It is not unreasonable to assume he is on a four figure sum each day without lifting a finger due to his illustrious body of work since the 60's. He has an eight figure sum in the bank and plays for the love of it. As Springsteen says, with his quarter of a billion, retire?, what am I going to do, Gardening?. (source: I used to live with someone who plays with him sometimes these days)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:54:37 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42302 on: December 20, 2018, 07:57:24 am »
All the very best of wishes from me and mine to the auld arses (you know who you are) for Christmas and a desperately forlorn hope for a restoration of some semblance of sanity in the friggin' looney Tory crew currently masquerading as "The Government". Wreckers of lives who are vainly continuing to wreak misery on our people - traitors and self-seeking shysters the fucking lot of 'em. I wish THEM nought but ill-will for the coming year and then some!! 

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42303 on: December 20, 2018, 08:06:11 am »
I don't have the words for what I feel about the government other than to say if I said what I really feel I'd appear as some kind of raving psychopath
I'd like to second those sentiments Jonno. All the very best to the auld arses for the festive period and then some.
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42304 on: December 20, 2018, 08:16:19 am »
I want to say SNAP Keith but don't need to. If hating an enemy of the people equates to being a raving psycho then I plead guilty as not yet charged. I don't hold with the view that they ought to be simply voted out before they ruin us completely.
It's my view that in a civilised democracy - if ONLY we had one! - they would be standing trial on charges of callous AND deliberately wilfull crimes against the British people.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42305 on: December 20, 2018, 06:33:43 pm »
The shambles that is our so-called Parliament is being brought hourly into total disrepute. FGS why don't we have a WRITTEN CONSTITUTION that stipulates when the desperate party of government cannot/will not talk sense and face the crisis, the Speaker nominally NEUTRAL - can dissolve the shambles? That removes the onus from the loggerheaded parties and it gives the people what we want. SANITY, RESPECT and a long-overdue GENERAL ELECTION!!!Had it not been for the opportunist slimy bribable gets of the DUP, we would have had one long since by now!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:39:26 pm by JohnnoWhite »

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42306 on: December 21, 2018, 03:28:06 am »
Well Jonno, I'd start with a complete overhaul of the media and our so called education system. The media is owned and run by people with right wing agendas, you just can't escape the fact that they will blatantly lie, twist their stories or hide the truth to get their message across. The BBC, our once respected national broadcaster, is now, in the main a Tory mouthpiece. TV in general is riddled with mind numbing soaps and reality shows, offering little in the way of the real facts of the important issues affecting our daily lives, and it's not by accident.
Education and learning in our schools is being eroded through underfunding and continuous tampering with the system to make it difficult for kids with ordinary working class backgrounds to achieve what we took for granted, standards and the importance of gaining a good education are neglected while university fees throw them into debt before they have a chance to really start in life, we are failing lots of talented kids with so much to offer. All the these things stop society asking the important questions and doing something about it if we don't like the answers, just like our fathers did via trade unionism and a will to fight for what was right.
I can't remember in my lifetime seeing MP's openly deriding and ignoring the sick and the needy on the scale they openly do now on TV, they are actually contemptuous of them. It all looks pretty bleak.
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42307 on: December 21, 2018, 06:10:11 am »
Absolutely Keith. I thought there'd never be a Tory government in the image of Thatcher ever again. Wrong!! These hard-faced extremists are worse! She began it 35 years ago when she took on the trade union movement with the aim of breaking working class communities and our national solidarity. Her commandeering of the various county police forces via the acquiescence and collusion of ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) had no standing in law - we have never had a National police force and we still don't - was the first salvo in the capitalist war on organised labour and she was allowed to win. To my knowledge, no legal action was ever taken by the Labour movement to challenge both her and these police chiefs in the highest court of this land. This abject failure dealt the death blow to the "power" of working people.
Having gotten away with what actually was the imposition of fascism on the country, the Tory fascists were ever more emboldened and we see the results today. With the funnelling of extremist Tory funding, the far right was fostered to rear its ugly mush to further fracture the working classes with the MSM ever fanning the good old racist flames and here we are today. Depressing and unless there's a miracle around the corner, so entrenched are the splits both regionally and nationally, it's a massive task for our movement to surmount and turn around. Revolution is not in the British nature is it? More's the pity in my view because having wreaked destruction back then and continuing so to do today, the secret powers and shadowy bastards behind the public Tories might well have taken a firm grip on power that they'll never let slip again.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42308 on: December 21, 2018, 06:53:26 am »
The secret powers and shadowy bastards behind the public Tories might well have taken a firm grip on power that they'll never let slip again.

Therein lies my greatest fear and the consequences are unthinkable.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:55:15 am by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42309 on: December 21, 2018, 07:08:11 am »
Amen. The true enemies of the British people aren't lurking menacingly in Europe or Russia or China or anywhere else. They are the Tory powerbrokers and paymasters in the shadows and are already firmly entrenched among us. They always have been.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42310 on: December 21, 2018, 12:32:58 pm »
First of all Merry Xmas to all the Auld Arses,

As for Politics you only need to read today that a tory body decided Boris with his letter box and bank robbers comments were respectful and tolerant to know how blood shite politics is these days.

Along with that we get the real news hidden amongst shit so they can blow out of all proportion what Corbyn said like Corbyn if he had said stupid **** he would have been closer to the truth in my opinion.

Sadly i hate to say this but i have reached the point where i believe the media will not allow Corbyn to win any election for Labour, he doesnt play their games and never has.  To get us into power and apply his policies which are great policies ( except europe)  it will need to be someone from the left but with far less baggage than this poor daily derided leader.

As for the Tories broke another record yesterday the most deaths within the homeless community and they claim it is not their policies, the insidious bastards, this country is heading for Victorian values of class system with the poor getting royally shafted .

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42311 on: December 21, 2018, 03:39:36 pm »
First of all Merry Xmas to all the Auld Arses,

As for Politics you only need to read today that a tory body decided Boris with his letter box and bank robbers comments were respectful and tolerant to know how blood shite politics is these days.

Along with that we get the real news hidden amongst shit so they can blow out of all proportion what Corbyn said like Corbyn if he had said stupid **** he would have been closer to the truth in my opinion.

Sadly i hate to say this but i have reached the point where i believe the media will not allow Corbyn to win any election for Labour, he doesnt play their games and never has.  To get us into power and apply his policies which are great policies ( except europe)  it will need to be someone from the left but with far less baggage than this poor daily derided leader.

As for the Tories broke another record yesterday the most deaths within the homeless community and they claim it is not their policies, the insidious bastards, this country is heading for Victorian values of class system with the poor getting royally shafted .

I have great faith in the innate decency of the vast majority of our fellow-countrymen and women Geoff. The more this Tory pantomime is prolonged, the greater I believe will be the levels of the incredulity of our people. The Tories will have swept themselves into the bog of eternal stench and from which they shall ever struggle to extricate themselves.

Remember that great saying "You can fool most of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people most of the time but you can never fool ALL of the people ALL of the time!" 

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42312 on: December 21, 2018, 07:08:20 pm »
I have great faith in the innate decency of the vast majority of our fellow-countrymen and women Geoff. The more this Tory pantomime is prolonged, the greater I believe will be the levels of the incredulity of our people. The Tories will have swept themselves into the bog of eternal stench and from which they shall ever struggle to extricate themselves.

Remember that great saying "You can fool most of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people most of the time but you can never fool ALL of the people ALL of the time!"

Unfortunately, certainly since Thatcher, the Tories have been able to fool enough of the people to vote them in.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42313 on: December 22, 2018, 12:25:59 am »
Unfortunately, certainly since Thatcher, the Tories have been able to fool enough of the people to vote them in.

Unfortunately Mr HP, it's not the Tory party or Tory government that fool those who either can't see or won't see for themselves. Due to the immoral abuse of their power, it's the vile corrupted media hiding the truth, creating a cesspit of lies and covering this government's sleazy arses which the public readily accepts as the norm.
It's really not difficult to see that May is way out of her depth or that Johnson is a dangerous bigot and that they and many others should not be involved in running a country and yet they get away with it so easily.
When we see what's happening in the US, where the hell do we go from there?
When in Rome...

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #42314 on: December 22, 2018, 01:35:16 am »
Kin ell arlies.

You still all think youse have a say in how things are run ?

You don't . I thought arlies are meant to be wise too.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42315 on: December 22, 2018, 01:39:50 am »
Actually we do have a say but it's not done by voting and it's not done by finger pointing . Take a look at ourselves first and see how we have given our power away. That's a good place to start .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42316 on: December 22, 2018, 04:10:31 pm »
Actually we do have a say but it's not done by voting and it's not done by finger pointing . Take a look at ourselves first and see how we have given our power away. That's a good place to start .

Mark Twain once said that "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it.

I agree to a large extent, making a decision is based on the information placed in front of you and if the information is honest and dependable, we can then form a fair democratic response. The way society has been shaped over the last thirty five years makes that nigh on impossible, fear has been created where it previously didn't exist.
I don't believe it will change until we can pull our kids away from their computer games, teenagers away from their reality TV and adults away from their soaps and put some good honest informative news out there.
When in Rome...

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42317 on: December 22, 2018, 08:05:40 pm »
I don't believe it will change until we can pull our kids away from their computer games, teenagers away from their reality TV and adults away from their soaps and put some good honest informative news out there.

Just don't touch me footy!
Kill the humourless

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42318 on: December 22, 2018, 11:48:14 pm »
Mark Twain once said that "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it.

I agree to a large extent, making a decision is based on the information placed in front of you and if the information is honest and dependable, we can then form a fair democratic response. The way society has been shaped over the last thirty five years makes that nigh on impossible, fear has been created where it previously didn't exist.

That is a great post. Once you realise all that stuff is a distraction you start seeing through it.

As some of you may know I went nearly three years without seeing my daughter . She is now five. We love playing chase and hide and seek but once she's bored of that she asks for her DVD laptop thing. It breaks my heart . She's also getting homework at the age of five . A kid of five should not be getting homework . Kids of that age just want to run about going mad . I could go on about forever about the programming that we are all exposed to but can't be arsed doing it on here.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #42319 on: December 23, 2018, 05:23:53 pm »
Hello everyone,have I missed anything?