Author Topic: Favourite Aircraft  (Read 68091 times)

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Favourite Aircraft
« Reply #520 on: December 19, 2022, 08:16:06 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: February 2, 2023, 09:49:01 pm »
Atlas Airs new and the last ever 747 was delivered the other day, the crew left a message

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: February 2, 2023, 10:25:45 pm »
Saw it depart Everett yesterday, absolute stunning bird. A real shame that they won't make them anymore and in 15-20 years most of them will have disappeared from the skies. My first ever flight was on a Singapore Airlines 747-400 from Manchester, it's still my most memorable flight and Singapore remain one of my favourite airlines.