Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3422323 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #28400 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:51 pm »
Scum

That word is frowned upon on RAWK I’m well aware

But it fits in nicely for people who sing this. Now their players and staff are at it, thinking they were in the confines of anonymity

What a disease of a club. Spearheaded by slave owners

The enemy of football but thanked by the country for keeping us from the title. People do busy with their hate for us they can’t see their game being ripped away from them.

If anything City should thank us for distracting the nation from what they’re doing
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #28401 on: May 15, 2019, 10:42:20 pm »
Yep, indeed.

It's unfortunate that MCFC do not feel burdened with shame or embarrassment. On occasions like this it would take great leadership to rebuke the prima-donnas that provide the fuel of clubs avarice for success, but they don't have any. Not a single person at that club will denounce that display of professional perniciousness.

City as a club and a set of fans are a joke. The consistent denial of any wrong doing, ever. The backdrop of decades of inferiority (or ‘Everton syndrome’) as the shit club in Manchester, the fact we are all just jealous of those perfect, virtuous, humane owners of theirs. It’s all an agenda, let’s boo at the champions league anthem, and be outraged by some rival fans shaking up their players. That’ll show them.

Just another example, in a long line, reflecting how small time their fanbase (and players) are. The soulless, illgained glory is there for all to see.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28402 on: May 15, 2019, 10:42:51 pm »
A slave driving club. That’s all they are. Scum players, scum fans, scum club. End of.

And I’m surprised we would have thought any different. This is a club that also sang about Munich and Matt Busby on his ‘deathbed’. No doubt, our fans have been culpable of singing the same.

But for the players to do so and pretty much officially sanction the shite their fans have been singing? Well... what more do you expect from a club that is built on blood money?

I should have seen this a long long time ago.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:45:43 pm by mattD »

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #28403 on: May 15, 2019, 10:44:59 pm »
Only really getting onto this .

All I can say thank fuck Spurs knocked them out.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28404 on: May 15, 2019, 10:50:44 pm »
Our first competitive game of the season could be against this shower for the Community shield.
The super computer that throws out the random fixtures will definitely have us playing them in the run in.But if we do play them in the community shield it would be nice to put a marker down for the upcoming season.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28405 on: May 15, 2019, 10:51:24 pm »
Difficult to see who was singing the song to be honest. Like it was filmed using a potato.

Why was rooney there?  :o

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28406 on: May 15, 2019, 10:52:55 pm »
Meaning.

Us playing them in Madrid would've been pwopper naughty .

Anyway.   

Fuck them .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #28407 on: May 15, 2019, 10:55:00 pm »
Pity is far worse than anger. Not reacting is far worse for them than reacting

Let them chant about Hillsborough. We (and now the majority of all football fans) know the truth. We live in a post inquest world where those attempts fall flat at the first hurdle. It makes them look even worse.

Let them chant about Sean Cox. We sold more tickets to a friendly match supporting his recovery than they sell to a FA cup semi final.

Their chants are unacceptable. But the world sees them for what they are. A plastic club that deserve pitying. They are as worthless and as irrelevant as they were before they got their money

Fuck off
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28408 on: May 15, 2019, 10:55:15 pm »
I haven't read the whole thread as I cant be arsed .

Has anyone brought up what United sang about in Moscow in 2008 ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28409 on: May 15, 2019, 10:55:49 pm »
It's the equivalent of a young Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson burning £20 notes in front of a homeless person.

They do it because they can. They do it because they're rich. They do it because nobody will touch them for it.

Don't even think they deserve a thread anymore. There's nothing about them worth discussing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #28410 on: May 15, 2019, 10:59:23 pm »
If it is not about Sean Cox and Hillsborough then what is it about? That is a question they will not be able to answer. 

It is obviously about Sean Cox and Hillsborough.

Will be interesting when these arseholes come to Liverpool next time around and any of their players exist in the UK.

Liverpool fans everywhere. One suspects that laughing at people being nearly killled and 96 people being actually killed might actually come back on them for some reason.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #28411 on: May 15, 2019, 11:24:07 pm »
I haven't read the whole thread as I cant be arsed .

Has anyone brought up what United sang about in Moscow in 2008 ?
Yes, it was mentioned earlier in the thread.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #28412 on: May 15, 2019, 11:41:06 pm »
How in gods name did that get out. Why in your hour of glory do you rip on your greatest rival that season. What a hideous song to sing. City’s statement on this is self serving, pathetic and lacking in class or understanding of the offense which it caused. Should Liverpool issue a statement or just ignore it?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28413 on: May 15, 2019, 11:42:45 pm »
How in gods name did that get out. Why in your hour of glory do you rip on your greatest rival that season. What a hideous song to sing. City’s statement on this is self serving, pathetic and lacking in class or understanding of the offense which it caused. Should Liverpool issue a statement or just ignore it?

We have bigger Spurs fish to fry.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28414 on: May 15, 2019, 11:54:29 pm »

The club haven’t commented publicly and rightly so. They’ve always been very good in taking into account the feelings of those affected and I’m sure privately they are in contact with the Hillsborough families and Sean Cox’s family.

The City response has been frankly pathetic. Say we believe them that it wasn’t about Sean Cox (it very clearly is), then it’s ok because some Liverpool fans attacked in Kiev survived to tell the tale? That’s before the victim connotations and singing about their captain injuring our man.

It’s a shocking response. Chelsea and Liverpool’s joint condemnation of the Salah chants, our own condemnation of the fountain incident in Barcelona (and strong voices on here too) were the right thing to do. That football club just has nothing about it at all.

Here’s hoping this Uefa verdict brings them down a peg or two. I won’t hold my breath

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28415 on: May 15, 2019, 11:56:03 pm »
I've been busy all day and evening so had not seen any news. I fully expected that by the time I had come back online that Abu Dhabi FC would have issued an unreserved apology for that abomination of a video/song. Honestly, I know they are a classless posse of rats, but I at least expected they'd try to limit the damage to their own already tattered reputation if nothing else, but no.

It's not often that I'm surprised at the bizarre, ridiculous and often stupid things many people will do and say when it comes to football, but to see the Champions of England singing this filth is mind-boggling and deeply depressing. To then release a statement defending it is absolutely staggering. The lack of class, dignity, respect and humility is of epic proportions. We must really, really have got under their skin this season, because the way they have acted since Sunday has been an utter disgrace to themselves and football generally. I don't think I've ever seen champions acting in such a disgusting manner in my life.

To be honest, I actually find what's happened to their club depressing and sad. They've always had their gobshites, as anyone who ever went to Maine Road will testify, but they also used to have a lot of good, solid supporters with an abundance of humility and self-deprecation. They were everything United were not. They seemed more down to earth, and not pumped full of self-importance and arrogance. Yet since Abu Dhabi bought the name of their club, ripped out its heart and soul and used it as a PR exercise, the whole thing has become some kind of grotesque Frankenstein's Monster. It's rancid from top to bottom. We knew this about their owners, and we knew this about their recent fanbase, but the players too? The players, for goodness sake. It beggars belief. Man City were never a massive club, and they were always in the shadow of their neighbours, but they were always a solid club. What they have been replaced with is just repulsive on so many levels. Since my cousin and her City-supporting, Mancunian husband got divorced I don't get to see him anymore, but I'd love to know how he feels about what has happened to his beloved City these days. Apart from him I've never known another City fan so all I get to see/hear are their balloon-heads online, unfortunately.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28416 on: May 15, 2019, 11:58:56 pm »

We have bigger Spurs fish to fry.

This is it, isn't it.

Whilst the Champions of England are acting like, disgusting, classless gobshites for all the world to see, Liverpool are quietly, and with dignity, getting on with preparing for the European cup Final.

That says a lot in itself.

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28417 on: May 16, 2019, 01:23:01 am »

I'd say Fuck them.

They've always been jealous of the well hung docker.

The land locked C unts.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28418 on: May 16, 2019, 01:58:25 am »
We're letting it speak for itself, and watching the incompetent arrogance of their PR department. And wondering how good their lawyers really are, if they can't keep their emails safe, and are not capable of writing coded sentences.
And why it would take a threat of 50 million in lawyer's fees to tie UEFA up if they can't bully their way to what they want.
I suspect their legal might actually be a bit shit, just thuggish and rich.
If I was a really good lawyer would I want to be employed to cheat at running a football club by someone who might torture me, burn me, run me over if I displeased them?
I think I would have better options.
Therefore, I think they are probably not the best, rich, and a bit thick. So, they may leave a fucking big wide trail, like a toilet roll stuck to their shitty arsehole.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #28419 on: May 16, 2019, 03:31:27 am »
They’ll have good legal, their in-house might be a bit shit, but they’ll be smart enough to outsource to big firms when shit gets real.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28420 on: May 16, 2019, 07:26:14 am »
A comment yesterday at work said it all.

The bitter and the Manc were chatting about us and the Manc asked the bitter had he been up to see me on Monday. He said no, I worked from home, because if they had won it, it would have taken me 3 hours at least to get back home as the City would have been rammed for the parade. I honestly don't even know if City had a parade and if they did, it didn't affect traffic.

If we win in Madrid, there will be at least a million out on the streets again.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28421 on: May 16, 2019, 07:42:22 am »
A comment yesterday at work said it all.

The bitter and the Manc were chatting about us and the Manc asked the bitter had he been up to see me on Monday. He said no, I worked from home, because if they had won it, it would have taken me 3 hours at least to get back home as the City would have been rammed for the parade. I honestly don't even know if City had a parade and if they did, it didn't affect traffic.

If we win in Madrid, there will be at least a million out on the streets again.
IT was one of the most cringe worthy  things i have seen.They had the usual supermarket Dj calling out the players and probably the same cheer from a crowd you would hear at a 21st or 30th party. Pathetic. They really are a nothing club.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28422 on: May 16, 2019, 08:13:04 am »
They are desperate to be relevant but the fact is City aren't our rivals. They are a small time club with money and that will never change.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #28423 on: May 16, 2019, 08:34:52 am »
Its essential I feel.

A clever song that points out their financial cheating and the human rights abuses of the murderous régime that props them up would be great. They're a PR vehicle of a regime that's responsible for the murder and starvation of thousands in Yemen along with the horrors in their own country.

Nothing can damage them more. They can sing lies and fantasy about Liverpool all they want but the truth hurts so much more on every level. PR my arse.
Bloodmoney to Blue Moon.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28424 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:49 am »
A song about their owners would be nice...

Nah, don't bother. Would just make us look rattled. Just concentrate on our own team and sing songs about ourselves. Fuck them.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #28425 on: May 16, 2019, 08:59:54 am »
The reality is, we make other supporters and other clubs insecure.
I think we're so used to who we are as a club, that we forget the perception others have of ourselves.
We are truly the sleeping giants. Any failure on our part will be seized upon and enjoyed and heralded far more than any other club. Thats what comes when you have the sort of history we have. You make new history, you can buy new history,  but you can't make or purchase old history.

On the flip side,  any success we have will resonate more than that of anotherr club bar United. And not just because as supporters, we're fantastic at keeping our history and successes alive in the form of songs and banners et al. But because, Liverpool represent the few clubs that have made an impact in domestic and European football. Might sound grandiose,  but we are part of the elite groups in football. And we've earned that status, a status that takes decades to earn. It's why the sudden rise of Chelsea and City into title contenders seemingly launched a hatred by their supporters of us. Deep down inside, they know. As a club, in terms of stature, heritage, and relevance, and inspite of their successes and our trophy failures, they still can't compete. They're still not a club like us.

So its almost a compliment. Even in their successes, they think of us. Even in our failures, they think of us.
Unfortunately  for them, their biggest fears arose this season. We're back as a threat, and now with a chance to rub their face in it with a European trophy. In our 9th European Final and our 2nd in a row.
The sleeping giant has awoken from the slumber, and no amount of petty songs will make a difference. In fact, it only makes it more the sweeter when we do start lifting trophies.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28426 on: May 16, 2019, 09:14:20 am »
They've never conquered Europe,
I doubt they'll ever start,
From White Hart Lane to Anfield,
Quarter finals break their hearts,
The players don't give a shit
Only there for obscene pay,
And their owners execute you,
If they think you might be gay.
Allez, allez, allez.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:18:11 am by Anfield Kopite »

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #28427 on: May 16, 2019, 09:16:45 am »
Confirmation from UEFA

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #28429 on: May 16, 2019, 09:31:34 am »
Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised"

Fucking hell these guys, man. From the top down, rotten

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28430 on: May 16, 2019, 09:32:40 am »
If they ban them next season, does that mean we go to CL in the 5th place??

Put your foot down Uefa, don't take no prisoners, ban them now.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #28431 on: May 16, 2019, 09:37:50 am »
The mask has well and truly slipped.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #28432 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:10 am »
They’re getting booted out of Europe,
But no one gives a shit,
Because they’re European nobodies,
Empty blue seats in their pit.

Their owner pumped in billions,
Trying to buy the big eared cup,
He even hired baldy Pep,
But he went and fucked it up.

Allez, allez, allez.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:43:08 am by Craig 🤔 »

Offline Skrtelonparole

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28433 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:42 am »
If they ban them next season, does that mean we go to CL in the 5th place??

Put your foot down Uefa, don't take no prisoners, ban them now.

"There are a multitude of ifs and buts and there is a school of thought in Nyon that hopes Arsenal will intervene with a complaint if Unai Emery’s team lose the Europa League Final against Chelsea and miss out on the Champions League.

In these circumstances, the north London club would not qualify for Europe’s most prestigious tournament, while City compete under a cloud."

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #28434 on: May 16, 2019, 09:41:12 am »
Hahaha fire well and truly lit under City's arses

Lets see what happens, but I think we all remain skeptical
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #28435 on: May 16, 2019, 09:41:25 am »
Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised"

Fucking hell these guys, man. From the top down, rotten

The cheek of those dickheads

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #28436 on: May 16, 2019, 09:42:43 am »
https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/may/man-city-club-statement-uefa-response

"Manchester City Football Club is disappointed, but regrettably not surprised, by the sudden announcement of the referral to be made by the CFCB IC Chief Investigator Yves Leterme.

The leaks to media over the last week are indicative of the process that has been overseen by Mr. Leterme.

Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body.

The accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false and the CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City FC to the Chamber.

The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the Club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process."

Fuck off you cheating c*nts
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28437 on: May 16, 2019, 09:42:51 am »
Another aggressive stance taken by Man City :

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1128935006062206976

This will end up getting dragged out for months and then they'll get away with it.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28438 on: May 16, 2019, 09:43:49 am »
"There are a multitude of ifs and buts and there is a school of thought in Nyon that hopes Arsenal will intervene with a complaint if Unai Emery’s team lose the Europa League Final against Chelsea and miss out on the Champions League.

In these circumstances, the north London club would not qualify for Europe’s most prestigious tournament, while City compete under a cloud."

We should complain, our place in CL would have been taken up by a bunch of cheats who broke the rules, this is no different to Olympians who finish 4th, behind a drug cheat.

Stop rewarding cheats Uefa, clean up the game.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #28439 on: May 16, 2019, 09:45:06 am »
I hope they fight it. I hope they take an aggressive stance. I hope they show the world what utter gobshites they are.

And ultimately, after all that, I hope they are royally fucked over

Then I hope the FA / PL pull their heads out of their arses and take action too.