Author Topic: The good old fart!  (Read 17530 times)

Offline Emlynevermore

• Twinkletoes
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bounce!
Re: The good old fart!
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:18 am »
Bump.  This entire thread has had me in bits.

My high school had a strictly-defined social hierarchy that was naturally observed at lunch in the cafeteria as well.  This vast, high-ceilinged room had a number of very long tables with attached benches running along either side, which occasionally resulted in the coolest kids technically sitting at the same table--albeit at opposite ends--from some of American secondary education's stranger individuals.

As a sociable inbetweener (:)) with friends at both ends of most tables, I came to make the acquaintance of a number of these "lesser lights".   One of them was a gregarious fellow named Joe who also happened to be a decent point guard and a bird-faced perv in his spare time.  One day with a big grin on his face, Joe casually announced to those of us within earshot that he had set a few "tupper traps" that morning.  Someone, it doesn't matter who anymore, made the mistake of asking him what he was on about.

You see, Joe was something of an afartcionado and his adolescent yearning for the forbidden fragrance was strong.  So strong in fact, that to preempt any unwelcome flatulent droughts, he had taken to storing old farts in jars and labeling them for future consumption.  As if that wasn't alarming enough, we stared in wide-eyed horror as he continued on.

When he ran out of jars, for a laugh and so that his worthiest compositions wouldn't go to waste, he would secretly commandeer examples from his mother's extensive Tupperware collection.  Joe would position the container inappropriately, let rip, quickly close the lid, and replace it among the others in the cabinet.  He insisted that "everyone likes surprises" and that farts had to "cure" for months before being "ready".  Many of those tupper traps probably did too, only to escape one fateful day (if ever....gulp) and envelop an unsuspecting blood relative with aged putrefaction.

I couldn't look Joe in the eye after that day and I freely admit to giving the graduation party at his house a miss.  Heaven help me if I run into him at a high school reunion.  But without fail, I've taken a precautionary whiff of every Tupperware container I've encountered since the age of 15.  I strongly urge you all to do the same.
Forza Viola!
Sitting in my car near anfield I've just had an amazing idea. Why not get behind the team?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 08:38:11 am »
Am on a packed train standing up right now would love to let one go, wind allowing.

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 08:40:36 am »
Am on a packed train standing up right now would love to let one go, wind allowing.

Do it... Just as you are stepping off and the door close behind you!

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2012, 01:16:19 am »

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2012, 01:50:43 am »
The worst is when some twat farts in a lift. They exit and you are alone. The next floor a sexy woman enters as the fart lingers and looks at you with disgust.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2012, 01:54:47 am »
The worst is when some twat farts in a lift. They exit and you are alone. The next floor a sexy woman enters as the fart lingers and looks at you with disgust.

happened to me last week, didnt see them leave like, got in the lift on -1, it stunk, went up to the fifth, saying to myself please no one get in, two girls got in the ground floor, i was devastated
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2012, 02:40:39 am »
why i always carry matches with me quickest way to get rid of the smell is to burn a match gets rid of the smell straight away

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:57 am »
why i always carry matches with me quickest way to get rid of the smell is to burn a match gets rid of the smell straight away
Another way is to blame someone else "he who denied it supplied it" its written down in the book!

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2012, 02:46:50 am »
Another way is to blame someone else "he who denied it supplied it" its written down in the book!

he who smelt it, dealt it.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2012, 02:50:32 am »
I just let good one out while on the couch, wife and mother in-law sitting besides me.

They both heard it so I could not blame it on the mother in-law's dog.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2012, 03:04:07 am »
he who smelt it, dealt it.
It basically comes down to a battle of who shouts their phrase the loudest thus figuring out who dealt our supplied the dirty filthy cunting ass burp 

Offline sammyboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I can't believe you just said that!
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2012, 03:56:17 am »
It basically comes down to a battle of who shouts their phrase the loudest thus figuring out who dealt our supplied the dirty filthy cunting ass burp 

You have such a way with words, sir - I salute you!
R.I.P YNWA

Nah we just wear kilts with no underwear in a cold climate so you English c*nts will think we're braver and tougher than we are.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
The good old fart!
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2012, 06:37:53 am »
 :)
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2012, 09:15:35 am »
Not sure this really works I'm sorry to say.

A match will burn  off the methane, but this doesn't smell.
You are still left with Hydrogen sulphide, other trace chemicals and actual particles of faeces in the air...

Most likely the acrid smell of burning phosphorous on the match head just masks the smell.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2012, 09:27:10 am »
http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

All you could ever wish to know
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rafas_Barmy_Army

• Legacy Fan
  • Its rainin sideways.
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2012, 09:53:17 am »
My missus has actually woken me up about 2am letting out one of the loudest farts I've ever heard. When i told her the day after her face was a picture.

I've made sure I got her back plenty of times though and i dont plan on stopping
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2012, 10:27:26 am »
My missus has actually woken me up about 2am letting out one of the loudest farts I've ever heard. When i told her the day after her face was a picture.

I've made sure I got her back plenty of times though and i dont plan on stopping
My wife bought one of those lights that comes on when you clap.

She farted so loudly it came on by itself and woke her up.
W

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:33 am »

:lmao
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:41 pm »

:lmao
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2012, 11:48:38 pm »

brilliant.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:37 pm »

;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2012, 12:04:01 am »
http://www.heptune.com/farts.html
All you could ever wish to know
Is it possible to light a match with a fart?
    (Question submitted by Brocolli)
    No, even strike-anywhere matches have their limits, unless the fart has the consistency of sandpaper!  Any fart that rough I would hesitate to call a fart. Also, farts have the same temperature as the body from which they emerge, and aren't hot enough to initiate combustion.

That bollocks, farts can be an inferno.

Offline On Axis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2012, 12:17:00 am »
At what time of day is a gentleman most likely to fart?

(Submitted by David)
    A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as "morning thunder," and if the gentleman gets good resonance, it can be heard throughout the household.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:23 pm »
an ex-bird once said to me that 'ladies' dont break wind !!
she said, in fact her gran used to fart onto a sponge and squeeze it out the window ...  :lmao
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2012, 05:29:49 pm »
does the queen have shits?

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2012, 06:39:35 pm »
does the queen have shits?

Only one. He goes by the name of Andrew.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2012, 06:45:59 pm »
Only one. He goes by the name of Andrew.

;D

i say that, because i just couldnt imagine her sitting there squeezing one out.

If she does, there is someone on the payroll to wipe her arse.

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:32 pm »
FartDroid app.

;D

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2012, 04:41:44 pm »
In the boozer on Sunday before the match, some dirty bastard let one loose and it actually hurt me. It did something to the back of me throat. It was noticeably warm too. Proper pissed me off.

A saying of me ma’s has just popped into me head then. Anytime she collared me floating an egg she’d say “why don’t you take them off and we’ll all shit in them”. What? I still don’t get it?
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2012, 04:46:12 pm »
this is pure gold this thread - my cheeks are hurting (no pun intended).

My girlfriend Im with now, I lasted about 3 weeks before letting one rip, I couldnt take the stomach cramps no more.

Had chilli inside pancakes last night for tea and I am producing the most toxic smells today. Feel quite unwell from the smell.
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2012, 04:53:59 pm »
I drop a fart every morning pretty much as I wake up. It equalises the air pressure ready for the day. Very gratifying.

Just to put some ewwww-like realisation into it for a moment............when you smell anothers odour...........you are actually breathing in particles of their shit through your nose and effectively taking it into your digestive system as you gulp for air.........a horrible thought.

Also, the old toothbrush location...........ever since I saw this documentary thing about the shit particles that fly during the bog flush, the rule for me is twofold.....1) ALWAYS put the lid down before flushing. and 2) my toothbrush is not kept in the bathroom near the bog.

i wish i never read this

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2012, 05:05:13 pm »
Something else I've just remembered; me ma always used to (and probably still does to this day) hold her nose when she sneezes, fuck knows why but she did and that in itself used to piss me off. I’m sure it was something like she thought it rude to sneeze?? Fucking mad cow. But anyway, 9 times out of 10 because she's effectively blocked her sneeze from coming out it must have caused some kind of reverse back pressure because she'd blow one out the other end, causing her severe embarrassment and everyone else severe enjoyment. But she’d still do it knowing what was likely to happen, like and involuntary tick “going to sneeze, quick hold me nose......oh no”.
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2012, 10:29:19 pm »
The worst I ever encountered was away at Wrexham in the league cup (quite topical) in 78.  We were behind the goal it was wide open, no roof, and someone dropped his guts.  It was the foulest smell I have ever encountered before or since. It honestly smelt like something decomposing.  A huge circle opened up as people moved to the limit of the whiff leaving just on bloke standing in the middle with a shit eating grin on his gob (maybe that's what he'd been doing).
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »
Do it... Just as you are stepping off and the door close behind you!

I literally posted that 5 minutes after I posted this. Let one go right by her on the train on home last Friday night.

I work with a bird who talks like them off TOWIE but when she answers the phone talks like Joanna Lumley. Does my head in.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2012, 12:46:06 am »
My ole mans always called them

"Rippers".
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Rafas_Barmy_Army

• Legacy Fan
  • Its rainin sideways.
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2012, 04:41:06 pm »
When you are walking and you fart and then every step is greeted with another fart for ages.
Its funny when this happens when playing footy, running past someone and farting is hillarious, especially when you turn round and see their reaction.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2012, 06:32:59 pm »
My ole mans always called them

"Rippers".
"Clangers" in our house

Offline Pheel

• Look into my eyes...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jerzy............Legend
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:10 pm »
My wife thinks I have lost it.. I am blaming the noise and rears on "man Flu". Kin ell lock it, please.. ;p;
Better today than yesterday...........
           even better tomorrow.

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2012, 02:57:49 pm »