Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787615 times)

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Strip them of everything. Tainted titles, cheats. Disgusting club.

Lance Armstrong gets stripped off all of his Tour de France titles for doping. What is so different about City?

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
City fans have lost their minds.

Best thing to do is all our affiliate clubs around the globe offer the best players in UEFA's top teams deals they can't refuse - strip them of their names and turn all football under UEFA auspices into Sunday League football - can have Big Fat Sam at Barca ( he has a villa out there anyway ) - Pulis managing Bayern and Juve managed by the Twitcher - why invest in top coaches when your players are shite. Any player that starts to look good - whoosh off to NYC .....show them how money could really be used to fuck them all over if we were actually trying

The funniest thing is some of them actually think the rest of the football world will be so outraged they'll agree to join a breakaway league with Abu Dhabi for, uh, reasons. Most of them are just talking about 'going to war' however.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Carry on lad, give it another post or two and I will pass on the most negative tw@t on Rawk baton.  ;D ;D

😄
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Too right, one of the few journalists who gives his profession true integrity.
Most on here don’t realise how he has supported the Justice campaign for us and Orgreave. A bloody good man.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You've been kicked out of Europe
Until twenty twenty Two
😀
It’s a Valentine‘s Day massacre.

Roses are sweet
Violets are bitter
When Pep fucks off
You’ll be 10 times shitter.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
I really hate some of the nonsense intricacies of law.

So lets say I murder someone and take pictures of it, preserving evidence of my crime.

Years later, someone breaks in my house and steals the pictures.

So at my trial my lawyer argues that the evidence against me was obtained illegally, or is past a certain timeframe, and is therefore inadmissible??

So get off on a technicality, just like PSG did?

I would still be guilty of a crime and should be held accountable.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
Best thing to do is all our affiliate clubs around the globe offer the best players in UEFA's top teams deals they can't refuse - strip them of their names and turn all football under UEFA auspices into Sunday League football - can have Big Fat Sam at Barca ( he has a villa out there anyway ) - Pulis managing Bayern and Juve managed by the Twitcher - why invest in top coaches when your players are shite. Any player that starts to look good - whoosh off to NYC .....show them how money could really be used to fuck them all over if we were actually trying

:lmao

The spirit of football, ey?
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
From the loon

This is war now , City have no option now but to smash this fake , corrupt organisation once & for all, if we fail City are finished as a big , trophy winning club , ffp & var will see to that .
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

The funniest thing is some of them actually think the rest of the football world will be so outraged they'll agree to join a breakaway league with Abu Dhabi for, uh, reasons. Most of them are just talking about 'going to war' however.

It's absolutely hilarious. People are getting to see them as vile, entitled bullies with nothing more going for them than dirty money. How do they react to this? Well, by suggesting that they act even more vile and just bully people some more and throw more money at people, this time their lawyers.

Talk about confirming everyone's worst suspicions about you.

They really haven't got a clue.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:10:32 am by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
He'll be at Real Madrid next year, and rightly so - hes a phenomenal player, who should be recognised and remembered playing at the highest level with a club steeped in history.

We''ve never bought ready made superstars. Hes a cracking player wasting his opportunity to recognised as such at a club so fucking pathetically plastic and mediocre.

Clubs infect players, we've seen Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Kevin sing shit songs in a dressing room, but the reality is they are better than that, and City have dragged them into that atmosphere. They complicity allowed it to happen.

We've seen our very own Michael Owen grovel to find acceptance, Torres too has climbed back....once your career is over you are only as good as what fans remember of you, and Man City cant even fill their fucking ground.

I hope this serves as a belting example that money is not everything, the beauty of football is always the romance. Maldini, Totti, Giggs, Gerrard, Shearer etc.....legends are only created through the imagination of the fans, and without any fans - there is no creativity or affection.

Brilliant post

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I love you ;D
;D  fuck off he's mine and Choppers.

I'm his mam and that big fucking divvy is his da.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:14:28 am by John C »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

So lets say I murder someone and take pictures of it, preserving evidence of my crime.

So at my trial my lawyer argues that the evidence against me was obtained illegally, or is past a certain timeframe, and is therefore inadmissible??

They’re not facing criminal charges or criminal courts, so I doubt they can use legal technicalities. Unless it’s covered in their contract with uefa. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Martin Samuel is on the payroll at City.

His latest article defending them is laughable, last year he was on Sunday Supplement bemoaning the FFP investigation against City.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Oh Capon! Never change! :lmao
;D

;D  fuck off he's mine and Choppers.

I'm his mam and that big fucking divvy is his da.

;D

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Let the Exodus begin!

I'd have ONE man from City- De Bruyne!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
Been out so not really read up on it, but with possible PL punishments, why aren’t they retrospective? When cheating athletes are caught doping they lose their medals

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi

These 'nonsense intricacies' exist for a good reason, though. They are the checks and balances and safeguards that prevent the process of law from succumbing to corruption and bent officials etc.

There are a lot of problems with the law and legal redress in this country but most of them are due to bad law, not faulty processes. And that's good because it's easier to change bad laws to good ones then to extricate the legal culture and process from corruption.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Chain of custody regarding evidence is important. In your scenario above, what if the person breaking in planted the evidence and you were in fact, innocent. How do you prove the evidence is planted if all evidence is allowable without question?

In Abu Dhabi's case, their claim of 'hacked emails' does not stand up, not because they were illegally obtained (which does present a problem) but because they have not seen fit to provide evidence of context or refutation. In other words, the email that effectively said "We've fucked UEFA over because only £8m of our sponsorship is really from Etihad, the rest is from our blood-sucking owner HAHAHA" could have been dismissed if ADFC had provided an email from their CEO in response writing "No, that's bad. We need to ensure the entire £67m is legitimate. I require you to stop this blatant cheating."

Abu Dhabi refused to co-operate, meaning that it could be inferred the cheating emails were in fact usable evidence, despite their dodgy provenance.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Seems like a lawyers wankfest with money no object for ADFC. If legal costs run into tens of millions as they have threatened, who pays the bill? The club or the owners? And how will that be accounted for if it's the club? Either way...

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Lance Armstrong gets stripped off all of his Tour de France titles for doping. What is so different about City?

Exactly. I wouldn’t want any titles handed but they should be stripped of everything, they have only won because of cheating. If they are not stripped what message does that send?

What a poxy, little club. Feel terrible for the proper fans who never wanted this human rights disgraced ownership in the first place.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
How is it sporting to keep the proceeds of the crime? They’ve cheated. Give the medals back

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

Marion Jones got stripped off all her Olympic medals too for doping as well, plus Saracens Rugby have just been relegated for massive breaches of the salary cap too.
#Sausages

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
From Gabriele Marcotti on ESPN.

Beyond that, it is going to be a mighty financial blow to the club. Apart from the €30m ($32.5m) fine, they'll be without Champions League revenue for two seasons. That always depends on how far they advance, of course, but considering they made €93m ($100m) last season and prize money has gone up, you'd imagine it will be around $200m or more. Throw in the loss of gate receipts and reduced exposure hurting sponsorship deals (some contracts automatically get reduced if you don't qualify for the Champions League) and the total could easily be north of $300m. That's more than 25 percent of what the club's likely revenue is going to be across those two seasons.

They'll just offset the loss of income with a new kit deal worth $300m with Romai Sports
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

Great idea from that loon...

Except, in the case of NYC, the MLS has a salary cap of $3m plus 3 designated players outside of the cap. So buying up all the talent will be tough, even with city’s creativity in off-book payments.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...

Some Statute of Limitations shit right there.
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Notice the full acknowledgement of wrong doing and that the crux of his argument is, "you should be glad we didn't fuck you over worse!"?  They literally want to destroy the game for everyone else simply because they're not being allowed to get their own way.  It constantly amazes me how quickly and eagerly they adopted the attitude of their owners.  Probably because they know they can never go back to the old, plucky and loveable Manchester City.  If the Sheik pulls the plug and they fade into oblivion, it will be with the taunts and derision of millions of fans worldwide ringing in their ears.

As if they could make Klopp an offer he couldn't refuse.  If our players were that way inclined he'd give up football altogether.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Been out so not really read up on it, but with possible PL punishments, why aren’t they retrospective? When cheating athletes are caught doping they lose their medals
Oh you..... you're clever! ;D
I see what you did there..

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Notice the full acknowledgement of wrong doing and that the crux of his argument is, "you should be glad we didn't fuck you over worse!"? They literally want to destroy the game for everyone else simply because they're not being allowed to get their own way. It constantly amazes me how quickly and eagerly they adopted the attitude of their owners.  Probably because they know they can never go back to the old, plucky and loveable Manchester City.  If the Sheik pulls the plug and they fade into oblivion, it will be with the taunts and derision of millions of fans worldwide ringing in their ears.

As if they could make Klopp an offer he couldn't refuse.  If our players were that way inclined he'd give up football altogether.

Now the game is not going their way, they want to take the ball home. Thing is, they've forgotten that the ball is not theirs to take, it's UEFAs. When playing with UEFAs ball, you abide by their rules.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

dfgdfgdfd" border="0

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
So City get stripped off their title last year and it gets handed to us and we also win this year.......we’ll be level with United and will soon overtake them.
#JFT97

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You've been kicked out of Europe
Until twenty twenty Two
😀

Roses are red
Violets are twisted
Bend over City
You're about to get fisted.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Notice the full acknowledgement of wrong doing and that the crux of his argument is, "you should be glad we didn't fuck you over worse!"?  They literally want to destroy the game for everyone else simply because they're not being allowed to get their own way.
Après nous, le déluge
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
So City get stripped off their title last year and it gets handed to us and we also win this year.......we’ll be level with United and will soon overtake them.

Actually if they lose everything back to 2012 when this started then Utd and us would both get 2 more

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
If they strip any more than that we get another and utd get 2. They wont strip them ,the rest of the league would be lucky if they even deduct points from them.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
Brilliant post

Thanks mate - the very thing that I love with every fibre of my being about our football club, is also the very thing that makes us unique....a group of people similar beliefs and outlook on life, we're a big family.

Let me share a couple stories - several years ago, after the break up between a long term partner and I, I fell on hard times as my head was up my arse. There were times I was a hairs breath from being homeless, strangers on here have stepped up and looked after me, having never spoken with them before, that family arm extended itself. That's not because we support Liverpool FC, its because we share values - and set values. Liverpool is a wonderful heartbeat of genuine compassion.

I first got taken to watch Liverpool in our centenary year, aged 8 by my uncle, before my immediate family moved what was 3 years to Holland. Spending time in Holland was a great eye opener....going to an international school, I learned to be open minded and equally strong minded when returning to the UK, treat everybody with respect....have no fear or judgement on anybody who is different from you etc.....

The two experiences I put together, as I was welcomed in Holland, great people..and still have friends for life, and I remember my first match at Anfield, when as an 8 year old some old boy was chatting to my uncle after the game and saw me - leant down and gave me his scarf, whispered something like 'enjoy la, and come back' proper scouse.....I thought I'd won the lottery walking out with a scarf! I still have that scarf.

When we win the league this year, I will be in Liverpool....I will also be marking it for a good friend we had on here in Carl, in some fashion.....he also embodied those values, and as a family I'll take a moment to think about him and others who have passed before having the opportunity  to share this.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
Is there any precedent for stripping teams of titles for breaching FFP? I don’t think there is.

They can keep their grubby titles for all I care. It makes it even sweeter that this year we have not only beaten the richest club ever, we have beaten the richest club ever even though it is cheating.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
CAS will reduce the sentence to 1 year or less and De Bruyne won't be going to Madrid.  Zidane wants Pogba.  ::)

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
They’re not facing criminal charges or criminal courts, so I doubt they can use legal technicalities. Unless it’s covered in their contract with uefa.

They cooked their books and falsely submitted them to authorities, knowingly.  This allowed them to compete at an unfair level which defrauded other clubs of earnings for Champions League,place finished, etc. How is that not a financial crime? And what about defrauding the government of tax revenue?
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
A couple of Paddy Powers tweets on the ban, well they amused me so thought I’d share.

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1228392293931065344?s=21

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1228396748873314304?s=21

"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp