Author Topic: The RAWK Free Money Thread (Referrals, recommendations etc)  (Read 8179 times)

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
The RAWK Free Money Thread (Referrals, recommendations etc)
« on: January 29, 2019, 10:10:38 am »
Everyone loves free money. Use this thread to post referral links and recommendations for finance, utilities, entertainment etc where buyer and referer can both earn some free cash. A few basic rules....

1. No gambling/betting sites. There's a whole sub-forum for that and you can post those there.
2. Both parties have to benefit from the referral, not just the referrer.
3. If you sign up to a product/service, quote the post of the referral link you used to tell the OP, it would be nice to keep a track of how much as a Forum we've managed to earn between us in total.
4. Try not to just slap a link, give a bit of detail where possible about why you'd recommend them.

I've got a couple and will post them below...

Total money earned for RAWK users to date = £120
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 06:26:25 pm by Graeme »

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
Re: The RAWK Free Money Thread (Referrals, recommendations etc)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:19:34 am »
Company - Octopus Energy
Amount - £50 each to referrer and new customer
Details - Been using Octopus for just under a year now, massively cheaper bills compared to Scottish Power who we were with before. 100% Green Energy if that's your thing and there is also no contract or fees to leave.
Link - Click here

Company - Sky TV
Amount - £75 Prepaid Mastercard each
Details - This one is self explanatory really, it is what it is.
Link - Click here using code IF1MLKV46Y

Company - Monzo Bank
Amount - £5 each
Details - I've been with Monzo since June. It's a smartphone only bank, no branches but they're extremely innovative and in some areas are so far ahead of legacy banks.
Link - Click here

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 9, 2019, 11:04:09 am »
£50 each for BlackandWhitePaul for switching energy providers. Nice one! Anybody else got any referral links to share?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3 on: March 9, 2019, 11:14:55 am »
I’ve got one for Hyperoptic (really fast fibre to the door internet). It’s an email address though so PM me for it if want it.

Gets you £25 off your bill.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 9, 2019, 11:25:06 am »
Company - Airbnb
Amount - You get £25 off a booking over £55, I get £15. Or you get £9 off an 'experience' and I get £8.
Link: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/c/ranaldb?currency=GBP

Company - Pure Planet
Amount - £25 Amazon voucher each for you and me
Details - 100% Renewable, mobile app only energy company, much like Octopus.
Link: https://referme.to/oPJM7Do
« Last Edit: March 9, 2019, 11:33:46 am by Just Elmo? »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5 on: March 9, 2019, 11:27:53 am »
Not a referral code, but if you’re a Vodafone customer download the My Vodafone app as there are loads of good offers on there (which renew each week). The two Odeon tickets for £7 is a particularly good one that seems to renew each week.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 08:13:24 pm »
This works......basically copy the link,deposit £2 into your newly set up 212 invest account and you will be credited with free shares worth a value... you can then withdraw the monetary value into your bank account,could be any amount up to £100
Link: www.trading212.com/ref/3s6c9vH

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 07:35:38 pm »
This works......basically copy the link,deposit £2 into your newly set up 212 invest account and you will be credited with free shares worth a value... you can then withdraw the monetary value into your bank account,could be any amount up to £100
Any of you tried this yet,very simple to do,good money from this .. www.trading212.com/ref/3s6c9vH

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 08:32:33 pm »
Any of you tried this yet,very simple to do,good money from this .. www.trading212.com/ref/3s6c9vH

I done it a load of weeks ago when my mate told me about it. I got about £1.20
Basically to make anything out of it, you need to get a shitload of people to sign up using your link.
If 100 people on RAWK do it through your link, it's good for you because you get the same amount as each one of them, but it's totally useless to each of them unless those 100 people also get a load of people to sign up using their own link.
And that's before mentioning having to put in all sorts of details like bank account and National Insurance numbers.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 08:47:20 pm »
Basically to make anything out of it, you need to get a shitload of people to sign up using your link.
If 100 people on RAWK do it through your link, it's good for you because you get the same amount as each one of them, but it's totally useless to each of them unless those 100 people also get a load of people to sign up using their own link.
And that's before mentioning having to put in all sorts of details like bank account and National Insurance numbers.

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme....

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 08:54:16 pm »
The first time I did it using someone else’s link I got £14,I’ve since had a value of £39 credited to me which is pending withdrawal,both these amounts were within the last 3 days..I do know people who are making really large amounts a week from it ..

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 09:05:18 pm »
The first time I did it using someone else’s link I got £14,I’ve since had a value of £39 credited to me which is pending withdrawal,both these amounts were within the last 3 days..I do know people who are making really large amounts a week from it ..

It just depends if you can convince people to enter their bank details, national insurance number and all other sorts of personal information into an app is worth it for a couple of quid. Fair play to you if you can, but as I said, unless people can then get another load of people signing up using their own link, it's pretty worthless to them.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 09:09:58 pm »
Also worth noting it's in people's interest to exaggerate how much they are making from it when trying to get other people to sign up....  :P

Unlike all the other referral links, whicg have defined benefits to for the referrer and the referee.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 09:12:37 pm »
Also worth noting it's in people's interest to exaggerate how much they are making from it when trying to get other people to sign up....  :P

Unlike all the other referral links, whicg have defined benefits to for the referrer and the referee.

Don't get me wrong, you could make a fair wedge if you can convince people to sign up, but there's no point if you know your social circle wouldn't be keen on that kind of thing.
My mate that I signed up from made over £700, which i made him verify first, but he knows fucking tons of people.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 09:14:09 pm »
Fair enough,can see why people are sceptical,I was too,but it does work with a little bit of effort..

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 09:19:41 pm »
Fair enough,can see why people are sceptical,I was too,but it does work with a little bit of effort..

It does. And I did think about putting my own link up in this thread, but it's a lot to ask and as Elmo said, there's more than a hint of ponzi about it. The reviews on it on numerous websites aren't glowing either.

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 09:45:25 pm »
Quidco is offering great £40 cashback on Worldremit, £10 for me.

https://www.worldremit.com/en/r/CONORC18

https://www.quidco.com/worldremit

Just make a transfer to a bank account for £50.00.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 07:26:15 pm »
Just had a £5 bonus in my Monzo account so thank you to whoever that was!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 07:36:46 pm »
Just had a £5 bonus in my Monzo account so thank you to whoever that was!

You'll have another once my card arrives.

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 06:26:53 pm »
Cheers to the 4 of you who've signed up using my Monzo referral

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 06:34:56 pm »
Email came yesterday.

Dear Mr PARKIN,

First of all, we’d like to say thanks for being an npower customer and we’re sorry to see you go.

The next thing we’ll send you is a final bill. When your new supplier is ready to switch your supply over, they’ll ask you for a meter reading and they’ll send us a copy. We’ll use this meter reading to calculate your final bill.

Just to let you know, we won't be charging any exit fees.

We’d love to keep you
If there’s anything we can do to change your mind or win you back please let us know. Equally if we’ve got this wrong and you don’t want to leave npower, please call us quickly and we’ll find out what’s happening with your electricity account. Of course, if you’d like to come back to us at any point in the future, the best place to keep up to date on our latest tariffs is npower.com. We’d love to supply your energy again, so please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:49 pm »
Think I'll get in touch and say 'naaaaaah, I've changed my mind, I was just kidding man . . . . . I like paying double the price for my energy bills every month.     :P

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 06:40:40 pm »

:wave

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 07:15:16 pm »

Will be 5 tomorrow. Card arrived today.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 07:24:26 pm »
Bulb are great.  Carbon neutral electricity and gas.

That’s environmentally friendly folks!  I switched last summer and I’m saving about £250pa on British  gas.

If you click the link we both get £50 on our account

Which is boss

www.bulb.co.uk/refer/rogerw1334

Make us money and save the planet. Wooooo
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 07:31:42 pm »

https://www.themoneyshed.co.uk/index.php?threads/trading-212-free-stock-worth-up-to-%C2%A3100-deposit-minimum-%C2%A31-24-hours-cashout.10638/
Have a look at these reviews guys if any of you are in doubt about the free shares link I posted above,totally legit and decent money to be made...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:57:56 pm by harrylfc »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 08:25:43 am »
https://www.themoneyshed.co.uk/index.php?threads/trading-212-free-stock-worth-up-to-%C2%A3100-deposit-minimum-%C2%A31-24-hours-cashout.10638/
Have a look at these reviews guys if any of you are in doubt about the free shares link I posted above,totally legit and decent money to be made...
Sounds like you're getting desperate now pal.    ::)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:19 am »
Wish I'd thought of making a threat to refer people to Monzo with my link :lmao - nice thinking Graeme

I might switch to one of the energy providers, already with Octopus and they're great, but fifty quid is fifty quid....
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 12:06:11 pm »
For anyone looking at giving up smoking and looking at simple e-cigs...

http://refer.juul.co.uk/mP61i

You get £10, I get £10  🎉

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 08:05:40 pm »
None of you have taken advantage of my offer of £50 of energy.

Green energy!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 08:57:17 pm »
None of you have taken advantage of my offer of £50 of energy.

Green energy!

I switched to Bulb a couple of weeks ago using a link from a chap at work - don't know if it's the same for other Bulb folk but they are offering £75 quid a piece if you switch this week.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 6, 2019, 11:06:46 am »
I switched to Bulb a couple of weeks ago using a link from a chap at work - don't know if it's the same for other Bulb folk but they are offering £75 quid a piece if you switch this week.
Bastard

;D
W

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32 on: July 6, 2019, 11:53:30 am »
Just got a Monzo account today. Link below if anyone signs up. £5 each

https://join.monzo.com/r/1wi1v9u

Graham posted a link for that above. I joined via that and have been using it a while - really loving it.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #33 on: July 6, 2019, 02:19:04 pm »
I have some suitcases that require picking up from Tijuana, Mek-e-co, if anyone would like to make some quick and simple cash that way. Flights paid for, the lot, I'm offering it with the extra legroom seats as well.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2019, 11:59:54 am »
Hi all,

If anyone is keen on a switch to Bulb for Energy (who are great) then please see below:

Share Bulb and split £150 with a friend

Good news! This week we're giving you £150 to share with your friends when you refer them to Bulb.

Your friends just need to sign up using your link before midnight on Wednesday 31st July.

Your referral link is:

www.bulb.me/pamelah8339

You can share with as many friends as you like. We'll put £75 in each of your Bulb Accounts when your friend's switch completes.

An average home could save up to £356 a year with Bulb while getting green energy and Bulb's #1 rated service.

After Wednesday 31st July, we'll give you £50 each
Your friends need to start their switch before 11:59pm on Wednesday 31st July. After that, you’ll each get the normal £50 reward for every friend that you bring over to the green side.

You can share this with anyone in the country
We’re sending this to members who missed their region's promotion this week, but you can share this with friends from anywhere in Great Britain. Each week a different region will be able to share £150 with their friends.

Switching takes 21 days
We’ll give you each your reward when your friend’s switch completes. This is usually 21 days after they sign up through your link.

Have a great week,

Team Bulb.

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2019, 02:49:47 pm »
Think they’ve scrapped the £5 for the referrer now? New customer still gets it.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #36 on: September 1, 2019, 11:13:38 am »
So I made £234.32 risk free a few weeks ago by doing the following:

1. Open an account with new bookie with sign up bonus
2. Put on bet, lay it off on betfair
3. Lose about 5% of the stake
4. Get free bet, put that on
5. Lay that bet off on betfair
6. Either win the free bet stake or the betfair bet

Did this with 19 bookies (I've made a spreadsheet if anyone wants to see) and made between £5.23 and £23.89 per bet. I already had accounts with a few such as betfair, 365, William Hill and skybet so couldn't use their free bets - probably another 50 quid to be made there too.

£300 for about four hours work.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 1, 2019, 11:32:13 am »
Superb Jake :)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #38 on: September 1, 2019, 11:47:06 am »
Cheers John :) think the only things to bare in mind are 1) if you've already got an account with the bookies then they won't give you the welcome offer, b) avoid the bookies with "wager requirements" as you'll have to roll over your winnings and then you risk losing them and iii) use a new email you'll be happy to bin off in the future.

Anyone want more info pm me. it's not an infinite amount of cash but it's 300 quid for a few hours work and it paid for my holiday spend :)

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 1, 2019, 12:02:19 pm »
No gambling referrals!